• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy GoH - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Pure Calcium Pure Calcium

I know it's a battlefield, but I will ask that you don't negate most of my entire post. Here's an idea, Tybalt could have easily come up to Kaze when he was by the tree with Auriel.

I don't see why you had to add an emoji but ok. Ya happy now? Silver Wolf Silver Wolf

I added an emoji to try and convey friendliness. That can be pretty common place when you want your emotions to be clear. I am satisfied with the post considering. It's still really lightly worded, but it can be worked with so long as it's left up to interpretation.

I get that you are trying to convey friendliness but some people might take it the wrong way. They might think that you are trying to antagonize them. Silver Wolf Silver Wolf

Last edited:
Eagershadow3 Eagershadow3 sorry for the late response.

I'll be honest, idk how to respond to your character. How do I put it... Yes we have quests, no I am not willing to be the DM for them. Usually there'd be someone who is free who you can join up with for a quest, but it looks like everyone is already out in the wild. So... it comes down to what would you like to do, and I'll trying to give you a post in that direction.

Your friendly messenger of the god Birdsie Birdsie brings a message to those tagged here.

You've had a character accepted and haven't posted in a while. If you're still interested, you'll need to post soon or you'll be officially removed and locked out of the roleplay. If you have already excused yourself, feel free to ignore this message. If you've been active in discord, meh I am doing this off those who I've not seen post in a long while. :p

FireMaiden FireMaiden Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman Akihito Akihito CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Octo Girl Octo Girl Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof lightdrago lightdrago Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Swire Swire Sea Jay Sea Jay Kylesar1 Kylesar1 YungJazz YungJazz Goretiss Goretiss BlackJack BlackJack Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel fluticasone fluticasone StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Inheritance Inheritance Yahhah Yahhah Pure Calcium Pure Calcium Rumble Fish Rumble Fish

Don't wanna be in the RP? Let us know. Have real life getting in the way? Let us know. Want to spank Birdsie? Kinky. Point being, as messenger of the GM he would like players active. XD

I have already voiced that I cannot Participate in a large RP like this. I do like it but due to some issues with big groups I will not be able to participate. All the while I do wish the best for you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back