• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy GoH - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I can't possibly inject my char in right now. I tried before, but the one person who interacted, their char was an asshole, so I have zero way to get in right now

I already told Bird that I was awaiting the next chapter so I can come in early, so unless a new development has come up lately to where I can actually get my character in, I'm waiting for the next chapter

I've been waiting for people to respond to my post :(
Hmm, letmejustgostabsometoes.

LostHaven LostHaven Silver Wolf Silver Wolf OI, YOU FORGOT TO REPLY TO SOMEONE! -gets out the whip-

I can't possibly inject my char in right now. I tried before, but the one person who interacted, their char was an asshole, so I have zero way to get in right now

I already told Bird that I was awaiting the next chapter so I can come in early, so unless a new development has come up lately to where I can actually get my character in, I'm waiting for the next chapter
Very well.

I’ve already posted somewhere, not sure if it was here or on Discord, but I can’t focus on RPing due to real life stuff. Really sorry.

Fable Fable
Sorry but i think im gonna drop the RP too, I couldn't really get into the rp and sort of wrote myself into a corner w the character as well bc im bad LOL. Despite this it was super fun RPing with y'all while it lasted!

Sorry, my phone crapped out and I got busy so I haven't even been on-site
Y-You gonna come back? -makes a pouty face for about 10 seconds-
I’ve already posted somewhere, not sure if it was here or on Discord, but I can’t focus on RPing due to real life stuff. Really sorry.
Fable Fable
Sorry but i think im gonna drop the RP too, I couldn't really get into the rp and sort of wrote myself into a corner w the character as well bc im bad LOL. Despite this it was super fun RPing with y'all while it lasted!
It's fine, I'm just doing this for Birdsie to know who is in and who is out. XD

I just made it through the entire OOC. Now for the IC. I love the 'energy' this seems to have. And I am loving the critiques.... probably because I am not on the wrong side of it. Anyway, I will be reading your story from the beginning. 34 pages does not seem like that much. The lore might take some time as well. Beyond that... if I were to want to make a character - and we use the established "Dnd" flavour - What level would you say would be appropriate to judge my character as. I will probably just take the classical Knowledge Cleric, Doctor type person. I just want to know how I should scale my character to best fit in. Any thoughts Birdsie Birdsie ?

I just made it through the entire OOC. Now for the IC. I love the 'energy' this seems to have. And I am loving the critiques.... probably because I am not on the wrong side of it. Anyway, I will be reading your story from the beginning. 34 pages does not seem like that much. The lore might take some time as well. Beyond that... if I were to want to make a character - and we use the established "Dnd" flavour - What level would you say would be appropriate to judge my character as. I will probably just take the classical Knowledge Cleric, Doctor type person. I just want to know how I should scale my character to best fit in. Any thoughts Birdsie Birdsie ?
At this stage of the story, anything from 12-15 would be ideal. I'll leave it to your discretion.

At this stage of the story, anything from 12-15 would be ideal. I'll leave it to your discretion.
Thanks for the speedy reply. Are you familiar with the Theurgist class? A wizard that uses arcane magic to imitate celestial magic. Is that something too strange for the setting?

A L M O S A L M O S
Your Character Sheet is satisfactory, but I have one issue. Namely, the appearance, or more accurately the lack of thereof. You've included a "See Image" prompt but attached no such material.

BASIC INFORMATION
Name
: Avatar of Meddling
Aliases: Stilpty Hoominploks, John Smith, Meddle
Race: Avatar
Class: Reality Warper

PERSONAL
Sexuality
: Asexual
High Concept: The act of meddling manifest.
Character Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Affiliation: The other "Avatars of Concept"
Personality: Getting involved in the affairs of others is the agenda. Not directly of course, and not anyone in peticular. Throwing other people into trouble it's main prerogative. When speaking to it you will find it mysterious, simple, or annoying sepending on your view. It often dances around direct questions about itself and speaks calculated nonsense to influence people to do what it has decided. It no longer simply mind controls people as it once had because that got it in trouble with the avatar of free will.

As it has spent more and more time around normal entities it has developed a interest in asking people questions about themselves, or keeping up inane conversation, both of which it will or will not do on a whim. It has a general dislike for lawful leaning entities, but is willing to deal with them for the sake of it's new experiment.
Backstory: One day after a break from existing in a corporial form, Meddling decided he'd choose at random a sentient being in the universe and mess with them until they die. That being ended up being [Insert yet to be made character here] and "John Smith" has been strappes to that characters back at nearly all times ever since that day.

PHYSICAL
Appearance
: (Picture will be added later)
Weapons & Armor: None
Items & Personal Belongings: A kazoo
Mystical Abilities: Meddle, along with the other avatars, has the ability to do nearly anything, but typically won't unless it is proper for that avatar. Typically uses it's power to grant itself knowledge or blink itself and others to different locations. It also morphs it's surroundings and itself when threatened physically when it doesn't want to move.
Weaknesses: It can be provoked or inticed to meddle in ways it wouldn't have beforehand, putting the enticer in a good position or thier enemies in a bad one. It can aldo be beaten by another avatar of a nature that would be more attuned with imprisonment, destruction, or relocation.

FLUFF
Quotes
: "Ah yes, I am a carpenter by trade. My name is John Smith"
"M'sire, I cannot stay for unfortunately I've double booked tonight and I MUST be off to sing with the flowers now"
"Have you ever been in love?"
Theme: (Will add later)

I will spell check and sharpen up the CS if approved, as I think it has decent chance of not being accepted as the character is quite poweful.
stare.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back