• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gladius: A Multi-Fandom RP (Open and Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Samus-007/Gladius I: The Presidium
[Interacting with: The Mad Queen The Mad Queen ; Open to Interaction]

"I see." Came the rather cold reply to the trio of companions. "I'm afraid you're out of luck, as myself and my AI are as just as lost as you are. We arrived a few minutes before you, it seems. Obtaining a map might be out of the question." The soldier paused, before looking down and slinging her MA5B as it maglocks itself to her back. "Until we know where we are, I advise we stick together. What are your names?" Every sentence sounded like a bored afterthought, but Samus was trying, at least. "Call me Seven. My AI's name is Boss." It was apperant these three weren't military from as far as she could tell, which at least made the interaction easier.

Last edited:
Solution: The Commonwealth, The Badlands (Gladius-IV)
An unusual set of footsteps echoed along the silent corpse of what were once urban streets. It consisted of nearly-silent paw pads, clicking bootheels, skittering dendrites, and an odd sort of "slithering". Each step moved in tune with the other, psychically compelled to match the leader's pace and keep in formation. Along the scarred asphalt walked Solution, and her monstrous entourage.

As Solution walked, she mused about her surroundings. Quite obviously, these surroundings weren't her home-- the architecture was not from any period she could remember, the signage in painted metal instead of wood, and various unknown contraptions lined the roads, their purposes completely alien to her. By some unknown method, she had been transported to a foreign nation, possibly another continent altogether. Wherever this was, it had clearly suffered a war of its own, though it didn't bear the acrid stink of Shaping gone uncontrolled. She had spent the last week wandering aimlessly through these wasted communities, in awe at the level of growth whoever lived here had gone through. Nearly every mile was yet another stretch of city, with no room allotted for markets or smithies or even stables whatsoever. This beared further investigation.

As Solution rounded yet another nearly-identical brick-and-mortar townhouse, she spied a number of figures in the distance. Most of them were armed, though one looked substantially more armored than the other. Her Creations shifted uneasily, unsure of what to make of these strangers. Solution dulled their instincts with a simple command, and decided that it would be better to let herself be known from afar than to attempt to sneak up on them.

"Ho there!" She called from roughly fifty feet away, "Are you able to assist a weary traveler?"
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Noivian Noivian

Chris Walker
Darkened Skies, Gladius-III

Chris just shake his head when Peter suddenly talk about prostate cancer. Chris doesn't get if Peter is being sarcastic that he isn't a monster since Chris himself is aware that he is a monster and somewhat insane. Chris decides to slide it off. As for the Postal Dude's response. He just chuckle with a grunt.

And because of his enhanced sense ability, he immediately look at the direction of Emma Frost but by the looks of her appearance, she isn't a native to this place but what makes him confused is her color skin. Blue. Chris scratch his head off. He shift his attention towards Peter.

"How did your wife get here? He (Postal Dude) said that the locals here are insane. Is your wife insane too?" Chris asked Peter a question.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen billthesomething billthesomething TrueBananaz TrueBananaz

Sandrino Imperial
Trap Street, Seoul-Don, Tellestia
Gladius-I

Sandrino looked up to him as he began to calm himself. Moments later, he stop breathing heavily. By the looks of him, Sandrino wasn't sure if he's a normal human or a superhuman being. Maybe it's because Sandrino's powers has been weakened by the fight with his evil counterpart which makes his sense ability to 'malfunctioned' for a while. Sandrino looked down in the ground for a moment, ignoring the man's question.

Sandrino lifts himself up and the man began to ask questions about the murders that is happening in these place. Sandrino can confirm that since he and his other self can smell blood but they don't know where the smell comes from.

"I just got here." Sandrino continued, "The smell of the blood in this place. I can tell there are murders here but like I said, I just got here." He cracks his neck from left to right. After that, he looks at Douglas for a moment and asked,

"What is this place?"

Victor Zsasz
Afterlife Club, Omega
Wild Space, Gladius-IV

Headhunter looks at the hyenas and explain that they are hungry. Headhunter gulped as the hyenas sniffed him. He doesn't like hyenas since they are a wild animals but this lady is able to tame them which he can't believe but he decides to stick on the topic and ignores the hyenas.

"I'm not talking about his twin. I'm talking about Jeremiah, bitch!"

And then Victor Zsasz intervene in the scene. He looks at his companion and said,

"I told you, she's not Ecco." Victor said.

"She is Ecco! You can look at he-.."

Zsasz raised his eyebrows on his companion which Headhunter rolled his eyes.

"Fine!" Headhunter frown after Zsasz shuts him up.

Zsasz shift his attention towards Harleen. He observes her for a moment and by the looks of her personality, it is eerily similar to Ecco but Zsasz is well aware that she isn't Ecco.

tumblr_o7r6imFces1rdpipoo1_500.gif

"Hi." Victor raised his right hand as he greets Harleen, smirking.

"Sorry, miss. My friend here is a moody person and he'd assume that you are one of our enemies. Anyways, I've heard you are looking for a spaceship and a pilot. Am I correct?" Victor asked her as he do his usual smirk.

Ex Black Demon Sect Mook: Brymor Crossing, Sword Coast North (Certh, Gladius-II)

As the bar-maid approached with many of her rounds done, after all the mook did promise the house an entire set of new rounds, she proceeded to place two mugs full of some beer next to the Impostor Shang and the strange man Steve Rogers. The mook swordsman raised up his mug around, before pushing out his chair. A smile grew upon the nameless mooks face as he cleared his throat before addressing the still uproarious crowd of enthusiastic drinkers.

"My sincerest thanks to your hospitality; may the seasons, harvests and dare I say, the battles ahead shine in our favor!" finishing that remark was an swing upwards of the mug as the patrons began stomping, hooting and generally hollering. The nameless one returned to sit back down in his seat as he took another drink from the mug. His eyes darted towards Steve Rogers as he asked a simple, yet curious question.

"Hmm.." the mook mulled over as he closed his eyes briefly, as if recounting the memory of what had led him to this place. As the answers dawned on him he glanced towards Steve and spoke again.

"Tell me, are you a soothsayer?" the mook placed down his mug as he tapped against the hilt of his blade, "You speak of dreams, dreams I have had." Flourishing his hand as he pointed upwards, the mook began chuckling a bit. "On my journeys through Xi You - to better myself you see, to learn through the way that only the sword can teach, to obtain that knowledge I seek - I stopped upon a particular camp. Making my peace for the night, I had a distinctive dream. The land was cloaked in deepest blue, shadows of eagles across the moon -"

The mook let the moment breath as parts of the dream seemed to fade in and out of his mind.

"Upon waking the terrain seemed different; I offered a prayer that I was not caught in the wind-storm that took all the trees yet not the hills and I began walking. After some time I came across this tavern and well, I told the story of Shang Buan Huan and the Black Demon Sect." The nameless mook concluded as he took another drink from his mug. "I hope that answers the questions you seek, and that if you find other words needing to be asked that you will ask. You never know who can help you in a time of need."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Giuseppe Fortunino Francesco Verdi: The Commonwealth, The Badlands (Gladius-IV)

As Verdi was making her way through the dreary grey landscape, while strumming a few notes she happened upon a particular sign. It was twisted and gnarled off, what remained was rust and illegible graffiti and legible graffiti.

“Pompeiius shat here.” Verdi read aloud as her eyes glanced to the crudely drawn arrow pointing downwards. The musician blinked before keelhauling in laughter, rocking her body back and forth. “Ehehehehehehehehehehe~!” Verdi blew a kiss towards the sign, as her eyes were shimmering with that spirit of rock and roll rebellion.

“Now that, that is a sign of progress!” She tilted her head as she was trying to recognizing a slightly more illegible set of writings that were present on the side. “Dia- … City.” Tilting her head back up fully erect she blinked as she snapped her fingers together.

“Well this Dia – something I cannot read, City will have the luxury of one of the first returns of Giuseppe Fortunino Franceso Ve-” she began to declare as she heard the sound of skittering from behind her. Slowly she turned to see what was coming and…

It was a massive, a ungodly, an unbelievably sized cockroach skittering towards her. Verdi leaped up and let out a loud shriek as she began running as fast as she could from the creature!

“EEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGHWWWWWW! NO C-CREEPY CR-A-AWLIES SHALL GET VERDI!”

Namorae: The Western Graveyard, The Badlands (Gladius-IV)
“Janice” gasps, her blue eyes widening. “You could find him?” She asks hopefully. “Please, I worry for what will happen with us separated.” She furrows her brow. “If he wakes up confused and afraid… someone is probably going to die.”

• --Tokiwa Sougo--
    Topless Topless The Mad Queen The Mad Queen
    dcpsqun-1cda506f-9554-466c-aeab-ee05e1d31505.png

"Uh, yeah, that'll be nice." Sougo nodded, feeling quite nervous that the king would like to see him that quickly. From his past experience, he had to impress the king just to get close to him. Then again, the 'king' he once served before was a tyrant, one that he doesn't want to be. He would then follow the guards, with Woz about to follow his king but then turns to the child.

"My child." Woz began, "I believe I have neglected to ask for your name." He said, approaching the child once more, "Would you kindly tell me yours now that I have introduced me and my lord?" He asked, wanting to know who or what this child was. According to his book, the child remained nameless for the duration of their walk...He wished to change that fact.

Sir Alonne: The Hunting Grounds (Gladius IV)

He frowned beneath his mask and let his grip on his blade loosen a bit, then looked between the man, the automaton and the girl before giving a notable hum of thought.

"It would seem that we were all brought here under equally confusing circumstances then." he noted "From our differing attire alone it seems clear that we've been brought from greatly different places."

He raised his free hand and gestured to them "How about working together to decipher this mystery? There must be something similar amongst all of us that warranted our sudden relocation. And besides that..."

He took a moment to look at the dead beast "I get this feeling... as though this creature only presents the first of several trials drawing near."

A rampaging monster he could handle just fine, he'd done so plenty of times in the past. But these unseen entities weren't exactly something he could fight on even terms. He gave a cursory look at the surrounding trees before resolving to simply keep on his guard. He was positive they were under surveillance now, though it felt somewhat different to before. His oddly shaped helmet settled once more on the three before him.

"I am known as Sir Alonne." he introduced himself in a simple fashion "I happened to be in the midst of a rather hectic duel to the death before I was spirited away to this forest. What preceded your arrivals? Perhaps that could shed some light on this situation."

Corrosion Corrosion Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Noam Noam The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Kanna Kamui
Gladius-I: Cynthia

Woz asks Kanna about her name. The young girl is now hesistant to tell this man who she is. She doesn't know who this Woz guy is, maybe a child predator? But then again, he is asking rather politely. "I...I'm Kanna Kobayashi..." She shyly introduces herself, using the last name of her adopted caretaker than her actual surname. She still doesn't trust these two men.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Giuseppe Fortunino Francesco Verdi: Outskirts to Diamond City, The Badlands (Gladius-IV)

It is well known that cockroaches are rather tenacious creatures. They are capable of going without any air for over half an hour, they can survive in both extremely hot and cold weather conditions, and they can even survive being decapitated for awhile – even retaining basic stimuli responses such as avoiding pain! Truly there is no question why the humble cockroaches mutated and evolved into the deadlier ‘Radroach’, a far larger and more threatening foe. Well of sorts.

As the beam came, to which Giuseppe was faintly familiar with as it got in her line of sight causing her to stop in place and cover her brow with one hand, down the humble yet deadly monstrosity found itself in a rather perplexed state. It was unaware of what the Hell would do such a thing. But generally most of these giant cockroaches never had the time for reflection as usually shiny lights meant horrible death beams that were targeted on them exclusively.

No one ever shared a friendly beam of light with a Radroach. No one wanted to play laser pointer chase with them. Such was their cross to bear.

Firing true the grey laser-beam did a number on the shell, causing the exoskeleton to give way to a distinctive crunching sound as the giant mutant cockroach began twitching its legs about and attempting to open its tegmen so that it could fly with the much softer wings hidden underneath. But that was pretty well cracked and unable to open naturally. Alack there was no chance of escaping for the humble monster.

Well and even if there was the rest of the barrage came in such a swift matter that it hardly mattered. The devious monster was left in a smoldering pile of ash as quickly as the robotic armor hero arrived, and as quickly as it began its pursuit upon Verdi.

Giuseppe Fortunino Franceso Verdi lowered her arm from her brow as she began doing double takes between the giant cockroach and Ashe. This occurred for a few rotations before Giuseppe focused her attention clearly on Ashe.

“Magnifico!” declared Verdi with a twinkle in her eye as she lunged towards Ashe to embrace her in a tackling hug. “YOU SHALL HAVE THE BLESSING OF THE ROCK AND ROLL REVOLUTIONARY, A SINGLE FREE PERFORMANCE FOR YOUR HEROIC DEEDS!”

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Differing attire was an understatement. Cassie was the only one without a suit of armor on, and she was starting to feel out of place in her trusty overalls.

Saying where she had really been was a super bad idea. Just because she was on another planet, or millions of years in the past, or wherever this was, didn't mean that none of these guys were Controllers. "I was, um..." She shifted nervously from foot to foot. Quick, a totally normal place to be on a Thursday morning. "I was in school?" Crap, she'd been in combat too, just like the knight. What if that was somehow the key to getting home, and lying meant that they'd all be stuck in Jurassic Park forever? "I, um, I mean, I was in a fight, though. A fight at school. With, like, a bunch of other kids. So maybe that had something to do with it."

Cassie didn't fight at school. Her human body was not very intimidating. It was five feet tall, and round, and squishy. She tried to square up and look tough, but she was pretty sure it didn't work.

Corrosion Corrosion GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

JACK COOPER AND BT-7274
The Hunting Grounds
Wild Space
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Noam Noam Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"No kidding." Cooper agreed. From the looks of things, their time period ranged from the medieval ages, to 21st century Earth, to the present.

The knight then proposed a truth, wanting to work together to 'decipher this mystery'. Cooper assumed he meant finding about how they got here in the first place, and find a way back to wherever they came from before. The knight stepped around the corpse of the dinosaur and moved to introduce himself.

Sir Alonne, so it seemed.

"Right... introductions." BT's cockpit opened up, revealing his Pilot, sitting inside the pod. He stood up and hung out of the cockpit. "I'm Jack Cooper. I'm a Pilot with the Frontier Militia. Well, Acting Pilot, that is." He gestured to BT. "And this is my Titan. Say hello, BT."

"Hello. My designation is BT-7274, but you may call me BT." The Vanguard introduced simply.

"Last thing I remember before waking up here was BT and I shooting ourselves into an ancient alien power source to stop a superweapon from blowing up my home planet." He paused. "It's a really long story that I'll explain in time."

"Cooper, I am detecting an electronic signature resembling that of a Simulacrum in the treeline." BT pointed towards the dense jungle.

The Pilot narrowed his brows. "Hey, anyone there?" He called out.

Last edited:
Ulfi Blackthorn - Brymor Crossing, Sword Coast North (Certh, Gladius-II)
A few more adjustments and the piece was finally done. Ulfi wiped some sweat off her forehead as she looked for a moment at the equipment she made. After cleaning it, she brought it to the customer and got the payment for it. After the customer left, she closed the shop. She unlocked the door at the end of the shop and entered another room. She took off her smithing clothing and put on her usual armor. Taking her weapons as well and exited the room. Locking the door behind her and leaving the shop, locking it as well.

Ulfi made her way to the tavern and entered the establishment. Wearing her Dragonbone Armor. She made her way to the bar counter and tried to get the attention of the bartender. "Can I get something strong?" She asked the bartender. After getting her drink, she took her pouch, paying for the drink in septims. Once receiving her drink, she took a sip and looked around at the bar. She looked around at the cheering people. She noticed only a brief part of the stranger's speech. She pushed herself away from the bar counter and walked towards the table the man was sitting at. She looked briefly at the people sitting, from the appearances, they were strangers to each other. "Excuse me." She began "You two got room for a retired traveler?"

Freshet Freshet The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Celestial Riders
The Badlands-The Centre: Remnant City (Gladius IV)
Takashi, Kenji, Makato, Hinamaru
In the Badlands a young man sat on the ground with his legs crossed his back laid against a tall skyscraper that was not in the best of shape. Honestly as he sat there he would take glances at the building hoping it wouldn't just suddenly fall on top of him. Suddenly he could hear the sound of a small motor in fact he heard multiple tiny motors. Looking in the direction of the sounds he could three figures coming towards him, the young man reached into his pocket taking out a stop watch that had been going for a bit. As the three figures got closer he wasn't shocked at all to see a blue blur fly past him while he didn't stop the watch he already memorized at what time the figure had passed him. An entire hour passed before a blonde figure passed him but only thirty seconds after that for a red haired figure to pass him. He stopped the stop watch after the red figure and placed the stop watch at his side in his lap this whole time was a laptop that he was typing away at. While it might seem like he was maybe doing some sort of calculations or hacking in truth he was simply playing a game on the laptop. The three figures came back over to him, he didn't look up at them he could tell they were closer since out of the corner of his eyes he could see their ATs. His eyes still glued to the screen in front of him it's glow reflecting off his glasses, he began to speak to the figures. A slightly muscular woman he wiped some sweat from her forehead with a towel hanging from her neck. A blond young man took a deep breath before running a hand through his short blond hair as he did it was almost as if time slowed down as he flicked his hand free of his golden locks. Some of the sweat on his face flicked off glistening in the light of the sun making the young man appear like he was in some sorta beauty commercial. Finally the blue blur who was a girl with boyish looks and blue hair stood with them, she was smiling ear to ear happy as could be. In fact she smiled so innocently it almost made you forget the four were standing in a nuclear wasteland full of horrible monsters that wanted to rip them to shreds. "So what happened this time was slowly than before?"

The red haired girl stomped a foot at the question. "You kidding me? What the fuck do you think we were doing having a damn tea party? There's all types of monsters out their we had to fight those things!" The young man adjusted his glasses still staring at the screen. "Really because Takashi's time actually improved, or are you suggesting Takashi didn't stop to fight every monster she saw?" The red head clenched a fist the only thing that upset her more than what he said was that he wasn't wrong. The smiling blue haired girl Takashi had indeed stopped to fight with each monster they spotted even then she had completely left them in the dust. She also didn't like that the young man wasn't trying to be funny or insult her he had just asked her a legit question. The blond sighed going over to a bag that sat next to the young man opening it he took out three bottles of water. Handing one to each of the girls they both took it the young man then addressed the blond. "Your time suffered as well due to these monsters as well I assume Kenji?" The blond nodded chuckling a little at the recent memory. "Indeed we ran into some very strange creatures out there, and they did not go down without a fight." At his mention of how tough the various monsters were Takashi perked up and added. "Oh yeah, yeah! Those monsters were a lot tougher than the ones in the N.E.T!" N.E.T or Neurological Electrical Transmitter was a virtual reality simulator the three AT riders had to enter in order to battle a team whose members were no longer physically capable of competing against others. Inside the simulation the team encounter strange monster all of which were no were near as tough as any of the monsters they had seen out and about in the city. Takashi did a high kick at the air turning to the young man she then crouched down next to him shaking him to get his attention. "Hey, hey Hina what you playing?" The young man sighed both at the over cutesy nickname he had been cursed with and the fact Takashi always poked her nose into his business yet that was just always something she did. "I keep telling you to not call me that nickname." Takashi giggled at his response. "Oh sorry let me try again." She stood up then took a few steps back repeating her steps kicking the air then crouching next to Hinamaru. "Hey, hey Hinamaru what are you playing....Better?" Kenji and Makato smiled before taking drinks from their water. Hinamaru finally caved just like he always seemed to do with Takashi and answered. "I'm just player a simply game with Juniper she generates programs and I attempt to hack into them. It's actually pretty fun as each I susccefully hack a program she adjust the next program to counter how I got into the previous programs thus the steps I must take in order to bypass the central system and get the data I desire out of the program I must change my approach or else I will simply run into a brick wall with this I can keep my hacking skills sharp and I've always had her set up a timer that I might be able to time myself and make sure I improve at a steady pace so as not to....." He stopped and looked at Takashi who stared back at him with big blue eyes he sighed. "I'm playing a hacking game with Juniper." Takashi smiled big. "Oh that sounds fun." The four friends sat around taking a bit of a break and just chatting away.

(Open to interaction)

Darkened Skies, Gladius 1
Emma Frost

1548604760977.png
Emma Frost frowns when she learns that Peter lost his wife. Why would the wife of a middle aged human man be in Darkened Skies of all places? Emma contemplated just taking Peter by force but she remembered that she was surrounded by several other people who seem to know how to put up a fight. She wasn't sure whether to trust these other people but felt that it wasn't a big importance at the time. She chose to trust them.

As Emma was examining the two others with Peter. She read their minds. One intriguing thing that she noticed is that the human-like man (Postal Dude) appeared to be disappointed that Emma was a perfectly sane woman? She contemplated mentioning it to the man but realized it wasn't a big deal. Emma turned back to Peter.

"Peter. I'll help you find your wife," Emma said "But do you have any idea where she might be? Any leads to help us find her?"

Rysesaka Rysesaka billthesomething billthesomething The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

(By the way, Rysesaka Rysesaka Emma's skin is not blue at the moment.)

Nameless One: Brymor Crossing, Sword Coast North (Certh, Gladius-II)

As another new patron entered, the nameless former mook stood up and began to look around his table. It was getting crowded, but it could still fit more people. As such the fake Shang arose from his chair, taking a few steps back to a less crowded table and began pushing that chair over to his own table.

However there was a peculiar turn of phrase that resulted in a cockeyed expression from the former Black Demon Sect Mook, as he gave the back of the chair a hearty tap to make note to Ulif to come and sit.

“Retired? One does not retire from traveling, whether it is walking to a porch or across a country you are a traveler. That or death are the only options your two feet will give you.” remarked the Impostor Shang as he returned back to his chair and grabbed his mug with his right hand. Taking a quaff from the mug he looked towards Ulif, before glancing towards Steve.

“But there is always room, hospitality to be given, to those who ask and are willing to share. ...Have you heard the Story of Shang Bu Huan and those battles against most notorious, vile of orders the Black Demon Sect?

Donder172 Donder172 The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Nameless One: Brymor Crossing, Sword Coast North (Certh, Gladius-II)

As another new patron entered, the nameless former mook stood up and began to look around his table. It was getting crowded, but it could still fit more people. As such the fake Shang arose from his chair, taking a few steps back to a less crowded table and began pushing that chair over to his own table.

However there was a peculiar turn of phrase that resulted in a cockeyed expression from the former Black Demon Sect Mook, as he gave the back of the chair a hearty tap to make note to Ulif to come and sit.

“Retired? One does not retire from traveling, whether it is walking to a porch or across a country you are a traveler. That or death are the only options your two feet will give you.” remarked the Impostor Shang as he returned back to his chair and grabbed his mug with his right hand. Taking a quaff from the mug he looked towards Ulif, before glancing towards Steve.

“But there is always room, hospitality to be given, to those who ask and are willing to share. ...Have you heard the Story of Shang Bu Huan and those battles against most notorious, vile of orders the Black Demon Sect?

Donder172 Donder172 The Mad Queen The Mad Queen
Ulfi nods and takes a seat. "I suppose if you look it that way, yes. And no, I have not heard of those stories. I have heard of many stories, from the legends of the Red Eagle to Alduin's Wall. But never of 'Shang Bu Huan'. Though this demon sect sounds a bit like a Dark Brotherhood." Ulfi said, after a moment "Ah... before I forget. My name is Ulfi Blackthorn. What is yours?" She asked to those at the table. Ulfi looked down, noticing she still had her Amulet of Talos with her, she then looked back at the others.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Freshet Freshet

Messier: The Commonwealth, The Badlands (Gladius-IV)
Despite only recently coming to this world, Messier adapted to the new rules quickly, at least well enough to function. Of course, others may disagree with that and they would certainly have a good reason to considering she was currently climbing the side of a blown out hotel to reach the still (barely) functioning light up sign. "Come oooooon, just a little more..." Even with her large sunflower, the last part keeping the sign on the wall was just out of reach for her, taunting her. "Come on you... Thing! Just fall off already! I need you!" She wasn't sure what the sign was, or how it worked, but the glow hinted at some great power that called out to her. She had to get it down. There was just no way she could walk away, especially after getting so close.

After taking a moment to consider her options, she finally settled on just jumping for it. She bent her knees as much as she could without falling off and launched herself up and swung her sunflower at the connector and sliced through it with ease, freeing the sign from it's place on the wall. "Yes! It's mine!" Her heart was filled with glee as she fell to the ground, landing flat on her back. Such a fall would have hurt a normal, living person quite a bit, but Messier was fine, more than fine even. She reached out her arms to embrace the falling sign, but didn't consider the possibility of it slipping between her hands and smashing itself against her body. The sound of shattering glass filled the air as the hour Messier spent trying to get the sign went to waste. While she was unhurt, she spent the next few minutes under the remains of the sign motionless. How could something so powerful looking be so fragile? The sign GLOWED, it had to be special! "Well... Guess I better do something." Pushing the sign off her, she got up and brushed the glass shards off her dress before heading back onto the road.

Messier's time in this weird land hadn't been the best. Sure, she's seen lots of weird and interesting things, but between the strangely dressed warriors that attacked her and the mishap with the glowing thing, she's had her fill of disappointment. She didn't think she was asking for a lot, just to find something cool or maybe someone to talk to. It was then that Messier noticed the two groups in the distance. Maybe one of them has someone she could talk to, but... There was probably a good chance the other group would be nothing but jerks. Gripping her sunflower tight in one hand, she ran towards the strangers while waving the other hand. Might as well find out which ones are the jerks now rather than later. "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! YOU GUUUUUUUUUUUUYS!"

DrBones DrBones The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Noivian Noivian

• --Penny Polendina--
    Corrosion Corrosion GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Noam Noam
    images

Penny did not expect to be discovered so quickly. But it's mainly due to the mech's warnings that there was someone nearby. After eavesdropping on the three's conversation, it would be quite rude not to appear before them, wouldn't it?

Penny stepped out of the bushes moments after the pilot, whose name was revealed to be Cooper called out if anyone was there.

"Salutations." Penny greeted, feeling a bit guilty for eavesdropping as she tried to smile in a sheepish manner. "I didn't mean to cause you all any worry..." She apologized, "My name's Penny Polendina. I overheard your discussion, and I can safely assume you're just as lost as I am."

Steve Rodgers: Brymor Crossing, Sword Coast North (Certh, Gladius-II)
6bdf9aa5fdf15940c1944f9d3de941f0.png
Steve leaned back in his chair, watching the bar around them. The masked man's tales were interesting, if circumstances were different Steve would have taken a swig of the drink and listened.
But there was a good chance half the universe was about to be wiped out. He couldn't wait around and listen to old war stories. As he processed his next move through his still throbbing head, somebody else entered the tavern. They too, appeared human but Rodgers couldn't be sure. They introduced themselves as Ulfi.
Steve offered her a handshake "Steve Rodgers."

"I'm sorry I don't have a room to offer you, Ulfi. I just got here, we both did." He nodded at the masked man "Do you know where we are?"
He was trying to keep his cool but there was an obvious look of panic in his eyes.

Freshet Freshet Donder172 Donder172 MikaboshiEinst MikaboshiEinst
OPEN FOR INTERACTION

Venkman: The Western Graveyard, The Badlands (Gladius-IV)
Venkman's eyes widened, his smile fading at Janice's words.
"Is he...Is your father human?"
Although broken for the Mages, the Masquerade on Vampires still held up, but with the look in the girl's eyes and the way she spoke about somebody dying. It wasn't hard for him to put the pieces together, he'd seen the situation first-hand before. Well, he'd seen the aftermath, at least.
"I hate to be blunt, but...You will have to tell me anything you think is important. Do you understand?"

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
OPEN FOR INTERACTION

Alva Bòideach: The Citadel Presidium (Gladius-I)
Oliver nodded "Alright, Seven. Well, that's Alva." He pointed at his Great Niece.
She waked awkwardly "Hey."
"The tiger sitting next to her is called Sheva, and I'm Oliver. But you can call me Ollie."

Alva walked towards Seven, Sheva at her side. Seven was obviously some kind of call-sign or even her designation number in whatever army she'd serve in. Was she seventh in command? That was how some of the organisations she'd faced had labelled their troops.
"She doesn't bite." Alva smiled "You're right, we should stick together. Um...Perhaps this space station has some kind of police force we could talk to? It's worth a try. We'd just need to be careful about what we say." She kept her voice low, almost a whisper "If we start blabbing about what brought us here, they might think we're crazy and just lock us up."

Specialist Specialist
OPEN FOR INTERACTION
Harley Quinn: Omega (Gladius-IV)

Harley squinted, keeping her arms folded as she stared at Victor. Something about him seemed familiar, but she couldn't quite put her mind on it.
"Yeah, I'm looking to go somewhere. Willin' to pay too as it ain't a pretty place. Why, are you a pilot?"
She looked behind Victor, glaring at HeadHunter
"So long as you keep your friend away from me, I'll hire ya." She looked back at Victor "If not, well...I'll look for somebody else. I'd hate to make a mess on a stranger's ship." She grinned

OPEN FOR INTERACTION

Douglas Ken: Seoul-Don, Tellestia (Gladius-I)
Douglas studied the man up and down with his eyes. He'd just got here, transported to Gladius by the blue light, probably. He really didn't have time to be speaking with new arrivals. That was somebody else's job. He tried to turn and walk away, but stopped. He cursed under his breath and faced the newcomer again. Wasting a few minutes now, just explaining things was preferable to getting a lecture from one of his brothers.

"It's a long story." Douglas said though a reluctant smile "Long and short of it is, you're on another planet. Your old one is dead. Sorry."
He cleared his throat "I know it's a lot to take in, but it's the truth I'm afraid. Oh, and the reason you're alive? Something brought you here. It did the same to me a while ago. I don't fecking know what it is and in fact, nobody else does. Everyone that claims to is just pretending." He shook his head

"This place. Well..."
A human had suddenly arrived in a Trap-Street. There was little doubt in his mind that this had happened before, but he didn't know the procedure for it. Did they wipe the minds? Get them to swear an oath? Kill them?
It couldn't be the latter, could it?

"It's dangerous, mate. You should really get out while you still can. Me, I know what I'm doing. I can keep meself safe. But...You just got here."

It could work. If he got the newcomer through the wall, sending him out into Seoul-Don before anyone noticed then perhaps this would all go away. He'd have to threaten him into keeping quiet, of course. Douglas was good at that.
"I can get you out, but you have to do everything I say. Alright?"
Rysesaka Rysesaka
OPEN FOR INTERACTION
Peter W: Darkened Skies (Gladius-III)
YRIrSmQq_400x400.jpg
Peter reached into his back pocket and produced a photograph:
DduV5DPU0AA-uCE.jpg:large

"This is the last photo taken of us before that hunger thing attacked. That's Susan on the left, her trainer Gus in the middle and that handsome fella on the right is me of course."

He looked to the group of people surrounding him. A blood soaked mutant who under his rough exterior Peter was sure he had a softer side underneath, one of Wade's friends and a postman who was going above and beyond the call of duty for his job. They were the new X-Force, but Peter didn't want to say that yet. They needed a team moment before that.

"My wife isn't crazy, she married a catch like me, after all." Peter smiled "I got a voicemail about, um...Two days ago? I wanna say two days ago. It was from her, saying she was on this planet but not to come and find her."

He pocketed the photo.
"Apparently this planet is dangerous. I mean, not melanoma dangerous but still enough for it to be quarantined. I think that's why she didn't want me following her but...Gosh darn-it! She's my wife!"

He looked at the group "Pardon my French."
billthesomething billthesomething TrueBananaz TrueBananaz
OPEN FOR INTERACTION

Last edited:
Namorae: The Western Graveyard, The Badlands (Gladius-IV)
She freezes up a bit, her eyes going wide, and she has to calm herself down a little bit before she can speak. “Is it that obvious?” She whispers. “People don’t usually see through at all.” She takes a deep breath, and reaches up, removing a gem encrusted butterfly pin from her hair, her body shimmering into a somewhat smaller form, with pointed ears, scarlet eyes, and small fangs. “Father is a vampire. A moroi. I know it must look bad, but please believe me. He can control himself as long as he feels both of us are safe.”

Samus-007/Gladius I: The Presidium
[Interacting with: The Mad Queen The Mad Queen ; Open to Interaction]

"Understood." came another icebox reply. Samus glanced over her shoulder toward the ending secitons of the Presidium, where white floor and green garden turned into an industrial grey tinged with the blue hue of standing holographic interfaces. Looking back, she spoke up. "Best we get going, then. Boss, abandon your attempts." Samus said, before turning to walk toward the area outside of the Presidium at an awkwardly slow gait to make sure her travelers caught up. Her external speakers popped lightly as they switched voices; a rather fuzzy sounding gruff male tone heard emitting from the soldier's helmet. "I'm Boss. Nice to meet you three here. Forgive my companion, she's a little on the reclusive side." As Samus continued to walk out of the Presidium and into the beginning sections of the Wards, she began to see what appeared to be vaguely bird-like soldiers that were armored and armed. Odd- they didn't look like Kig-Yar in the slightest. "Up ahead, got some guards. We're lost, nothing more." Samus lowered her voice, turning back behind her to speak to the trio.

Corneilles, Mos Eisley, Gladius IV

"Hm."
Corneilles, bounty hunter from a wretched land, was sitting in one of the seats at the cantina, calmly listening in as well as looking for wanted posters on the cantina's walls.
It had been a day since Corneilles arrived here from the Great Hunger. At first, the bounty hunter was concerned that he had no way to survive in this Light forsaken wasteland. Conveniently for Corneilles, an initial look around showed what looked like a building up ahead. Upon closer inspection, the place looked like it was some sort of bar.
Perfect for some mercenary work.
And now, Corneilles was mulling over what to do, scanning the cantina for anything resembling a wanted poster.

The Sole Survivor: The Commonwealth, The Badlands (Gladius-IV)
As Harry focused on the outlander child, Cait's attention was drawn to the road ahead as somebody called out to them.
"Harry."
He looked up, seeing that somebody stood behind a structure on the road before them. They were too far away to make out, but based on their voice Harry assumed they were female. They could be a raider, for all he knew but most raiders didn't talk so eloquently. They didn't use words like weary traveller, in fact most of their vocabulary consisted of screaming and threats of violence that were followed by more screaming.

As Cait looked at Harry, waiting for some kind of confirmation he took one step towards the structure.
"Honestly? That depends on who's asking. I'm not looking to pick a fight, but my partner and I will defend ourselves if it comes to it. Directions, or maybe even a bit of food or water. We can provide that, so long as you're not looking to pick a fight either, stranger."
"I'd do as the man says." Cait cut in "He's nice enough. So long as ya don't piss him off."
"Well, I don't know about that..." He muttered "Anyway, stranger. Who are you?"

Noivian Noivian DrBones DrBones Ennuis Ennuis

Thomas Davies

"Deploying Coelacanths... now."
Thomas Davies had been spending days preparing for this task. It had been what, a month ago? All Davies knew was that one day, the base sensors ceased to function, and now no one in the base knew what happened outside. All they knew was that the base wasn't on Earth-it may not even be on whatever dimension Earth was in.
It had been agreed on that a human heading outside wasn't a good idea-the atmosphere could be toxic and other hazards to potentially kill a XCOM scout headed out. Robots, on the other hand, are not weak to what could harm humans-they can't be poisoned, they can't be cold, the list goes on.
So this mission would fall to Davies and his Coelacanths. The engineer felt a mixture of dread and anticipation as he watched the Coelacanths roll out the base's doors.
Immediately after, the base sensors confirmed that the Coelacanths were outside. Davies swapped to 01 and 02's video feeds, and the first thing he spotted was that it appeared to be snowing. Heavily.
"Well, at least this place isn't as bad as we all dreaded. First things first..."
Davies set both Coelacanths to move north of their position together, keeping an eye on the Coelacanths' various sensors to see if there was anything besides the worrying amount of snow.

It didn't take long for one of the Coelacanths to spot something unusual. One had spotted a wolf moving in the distance, one the size of a bear but the second had seen a shape moving behind the trees, eyeing the Coelacanth from the distance. It stood at nine feet tall and walked like a human, but it has claws on it's hands.

After a few moment of starting at the machine, it moved behind the trees again.
The first of the robots spotted something once the wolf was out of view: smoke. There was a plum of smoke rising in the distance.

The Hunting Grounds (Gladius- IV)
As more had gathered in the clearing, the figures in the trees started to move back, deeper and deeper in the seemingly limitless jungle that made up the planet. Far out of sight from the new and unexpected prey, two youngbloods bowed before Elder. She looked down on them and they spoke. Despite the insistence of the Youngbloods to spring on the new prey, they would wait.

They were not the only prey in the jungle, after all.

-
From a clearing, a human man wearing rugged clothes stepped out and approached the newcomers. He had his hands raised to show he wasn't a threat. He appeared to be in his mid-30s and was Japanese.
"I am not one of them." He said "Please do not shoot. I...I have been here for quite some time and I just want to go home to my son."

Noam Noam GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Corrosion Corrosion
Demyx relaxed a bit as the officer explained the whole situation. "I'd keep that in mind!" he chirped as he moved to lean on the table. "Uh not to trouble you or anything but can you tell me what this place is? " the nobody asked as he let Patrick curl up in his lap.

"Oh! The names Demyx by the way" The nobody answered.

The guard's smile only increased "Of course I can tell you!" He cried "Through song!"
He guard held out his left hand and from seemingly nowhere, a cane landed. He caught it perfectly and started to walk back and forth with a kick in his step.
"Ohhh!" He cried "Welcome. Welcome, my friend. To the happiest place..."

While his singing voice wasn't awful, the lack of any accompanying music or even a consistent tune made the experience a bit unpleasant to say the least.
"In Glladddiuusss! Welcome, welcome my friend. To the Magical Kingdom!"
He dropped the cane, clearing his throat "When reality was...Taken away, all of the good, wholesome stuff ended up here! In this magical place!" He outstretched his arms "They um..." He cleared his throat again "They got me working security as I'm not the best at showtunes." He smiled "I don't mind though. I love this job."

Steve leaned back in his chair, watching the bar around them. The masked man's tales were interesting, if circumstances were different Steve would have taken a swig of the drink and listened.
But there was a good chance half the universe was about to be wiped out. He couldn't wait around and listen to old war stories. As he processed his next move through his still throbbing head, somebody else entered the tavern. They too, appeared human but Rodgers couldn't be sure. They introduced themselves as Ulfi.
Steve offered her a handshake "Steve Rodgers."

"I'm sorry I don't have a room to offer you, Ulfi. I just got here, we both did." He nodded at the masked man "Do you know where we are?"
He was trying to keep his cool but there was an obvious look of panic in his eyes.
Ulfi moves her hand to shake his, giving a strong handshake.
"Brymor Crossing, at the Sword Coast North. Been here for a while." Ulfi said with a shrug. "It's not Tamriel or Nirn, though." She added. "I'm from Helgen, a little town in the province of Skyrim. At least, it used to be." Her tone turned grim with the last sentence. She drinks from her drink before continuing. "Whatever that is now, I don't know. I am not sure what precisely happened. One day I was in Skyrim, at home. The other, I was here. I set up a shop nearby." She said, pointing outside. "I can't help much else, Steve. Only the Nine could tell." She said after a moment, taking her Amulet of Talos in her hand, looking at it. She then looks up "Where are you from?"

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Freshet Freshet

Thomas Davies

"What the..?"
Davies peered closely at the video feed looking at the bear sized wolf and the odd shape staring at 02. The shape appeared to clear off, hopefully that meant nonhostile.
Hopefully. Davies knew to prepare for the worst, and it came when Davies checked 01's video feed. Smoke in the distance.
"A fire? What... what is that?"
It was smoke. Davies wasn't sure what precisely was causing it, but it warranted investigation. Davies punched in some commands and both Coelacanths continued to advance towards the plume of smoke. 01 lead the way, with 02 trailing behind, turning around every few seconds in case of an ambush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back