• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gladius: A Multi-Fandom RP (Open and Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Namorae: The Western Graveyard, The Badlands (Gladius-IV)
Namorae narrows her eyes slightly. “Another dimension… I do not understand. Do you mean another plane?” She looks around. “I would have to be dead for this to be the boneyard…” She doesn't understand how that could be the case. She is obviously not dead. Well, debatably, but her soul remains connected to her body. If only her father were here… wait.

Her eyes widen, and she cries out mentally, trying to find her father. No response. He could be asleep, but… what if he’s not? She turns, and bolts below deck again, desperately searching inside the ship. Father! Father, where are you?! His coffin isn’t here. It should be here! What if she’s the only one brought to this strange place? What if he was killed?
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Chris Walker
Darkened Skies, Gladius-I

The mutated giant just nods and grunts. He doesn't even get about why he got here in the first place and what's his mission here which makes him confused. Since the two of them introduced themselves, it's time for Chris to introduce himself also.

"I am Chris Walker. Once a soldier, now a monster." Chris said.

After introducing himself. Peter asked him and the Postal Dude if the both of them has Twitter accounts. Chris simply replied, "No." in cold tone.

And then Postal Dude explain about the people here. Judging of what the Dude said. Chris would now deem the locals here are hostile which he chuckled.

"So, you are saying that the locals here are insane?" Chris looks at the Dude for a moment and then he continued to speak,

"I don't know if this is a fucking experiment by the Murkoff but IF we are in the experiment. I will gladly kill these locals here by ripping their heads off." Chris said as he clenched his fist. His hatred towards the Murkoff Corporation is surely genuine.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen billthesomething billthesomething

Sandrino Imperial
Trap Street, Seoul-Don, Tellestia
Gladius-I

As Sandrino walked down on this alley street, he grunted a bit in pain as he consolidate the control of his body against his evil counterpart who is inside Sandrino. As he attempt to consolidate his control of his body, his posture wasn't straight and he was like he was going to fall down to the ground. Sandrino revealed his fangs and his red eyes until he was able to pacify his evil counterpart. Sandrino was able to straighten up his posture again.

After fighting for control on his body and able to pacify his evil counterpart, Sandrino was able to sense someone coming from this direction. He walk down further to the alley until he fell down on the ground. The fight with his evil counterpart was surely exhausting. He sit on the ground for a minute. Inhale and exhale in order to calm himself down.

Victor Zsasz
Afterlife Club, Omega
Gladius-IV

It's been a week after Zsasz and his companion and the co-leader of the Falcone crime family (Zsasz's gang), Headhunter, has been stuck in the asteroid. After Zsasz had a face off with Jeremiah Valeska and his gang of crazed clowns, he and Headhunter ended up in an asteroid for no reason. An asteroid called Omega that is ruled by the Pirate Queen.

Zsasz and Headhunter encounter few pirates who were hostile to them during their first days in Omega and the two ended up killing the pirates. Fast forward, they are in the Afterlife Club, planning on how to get out of the asteroid.

"What's the plan, Zsasz? We are stuck in this asteroid for a week now." Headhunter said as he takes a sip on his alcohol.

"I don't know, my friend." Zsasz replied.

"What? We can just steal some ships here and get out of here! We go back to Gotham, organize the Falcone and we wipe out Jerome and his bitch Ecco! Including his church!"

Victor Zsasz just chuckled on what his companion said. Victor knew that it would be a difficult challenge to do. Penguin's gang and the GCPD are also eyeing Jeremiah and they sure they want to kill Jeremiah too.

"Are you even listening to me, Zsasz?"

"I am." Victor replied in cold tone.

"Then why are you not-" Headhunter paused as he saw a lady entered the club, wearing a make up.

"Zsasz, we have company." Headhunter said as he eyes Harleen.

Victor looks at the lady and then to Headhunter.

"What about her?"

"That's Jeremiah's bitch! Ecco!" Headhunter implies that the lady who entered is Ecco (Harleen).

"Ecco doesn't even wear full make up. How are you so sure?" Victor questioned his companion

"Just watch." Headhunter winks at Zsasz.

Headhunter approached Harleen, standing 6'6 ft tall with muscular build. Victor Zsasz is just sitting, looking at the distance. He wonders what Headhunter will do to this lady.

IMG_6759.JPG

"Look who it is! It's Ecco! Jeremiah's bitch who is the pain in the ass to all factions of Gotham! Let me ask you something. Are you challenging Sofia Falcone-.. or Victor Zsasz, bitch?" Headhunter chuckled as he smiled at Harleen.

Samus-007/Gladius I: The Citadel; The Presidium
'HANG ON TO SOMETHING!'

"CUT THE DRIVE, NOW!"

-"UNABLE! WITHOUT A RETURNING COUR-"

"I GAVE YOU A GODDAMN ORDER! DO IT NO-"

The world went black.

The 'energy signature' the Prowler had detected behind them had only been on screen for a moment, before rushing forward with a violent change in speed as it encapsulated the craft and violently began to jarr it out of Slipspace; like a frustrated child opening a toy to see what was inside. Orders were relay and alarm klaxons blared, but it all changed to a deafening pop once the exterior glass failed, and the Spartan-II Commando was sucked into the white light. Regaining concious, it was almost if she had blinked and then woke up with a tremendous headache. Groaning lightly, she flipped herself over as the crimson-tinted visor polarized to sheild her from the... blue sky? A deep, rumbling voice pulled at the back of her head, asking the same question. 'Where the hell are we?'

The Spartan sat upright, and then stood up as she reflexivley reached behind her back to draw her MA5B into her hands upon seeing what looked like... Humans walking side by side with a variety of alien species. How it managed to stay maglocked to her back was a mystery in of itself, however the current thought became clear: this wasn't the ONI Shadowfall.. She spoke quickly, her external speakers muted to the outside world. "Boss, find out where we are." The AI inside her head grunted, and began searching for any remote access points into the network he was trying to backdoor. Riskier than simply asking for directions, but she wasn't the type to rely on others. She began moving at a fast speedwalk through the park, rifle still held tight in her hands as she kept her head on a slow swivel while Boss did his work.

[Open to Interaction.] The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

[Cyntia ~ Capital Outskirts]
--Sougo Tokiwa--
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Topless Topless
dcpsqun-1cda506f-9554-466c-aeab-ee05e1d31505.png
"You heard something, Woz?" Sougo asked as the supposed Overlord and his royal advisor travel through the outskirts of Cynthia's capital. "Sounded like a girl crying for her parent..."

Woz didn't give an answer as he began to notice a subtle change in the book's content, revealing the immediate future. Although he did not reveal it to his lord due to the fact that he, himself cannot explain such a conundrum. Thus, he began to softly read the newly written text.

"As Tokiwa Sougo and his advisor, Woz traverse the capital's outskirts, they both encounter someone and something. One of them appears to be the guards of Cynthia while the other appears to be--" His reading was interrupted by a soft tug on his scarf, prompting him to stop on his tracks to see who it was; a plump, young girl, presumably around 8 to 10 years old. Clad in white with horns growing on the side of her head. The book only described her as...'A girl whose peaceful life was devoured by the Great Hunger.' Of course, he couldn't just say those words aloud. That'll just hurt her feelings...Is what he believes Sougo would tell him.

"How tragic..." He could only utter those as he closed his book with a loud clap. "...I didn't mean to terrify you." The prophetical herald clarified, "Are you okay, child?" Woz asked, kneeling to her eye level as he extended his free hand. He glanced to the side to check on Sougo, only to see the other encounter that the book prophesied. Woz soon stood up without a word and looks at Sougo. Instead of being intimidated, he actually looks excited to see these guards.

"Woah...!" Sougo smiled admiring the Doombots as he was asked for their names. He could already tell what kind of king this Doom is; Similar to Oma, but better in every way! "I..."

"Would you like me to handle this, my lord?" Woz intervened as he walked past Sougo by a single step. Actually, it's more like he suddenly disappeared from the girl's side and reappeared beside Sougo in an instant. Nevertheless, Sougo gave his permission for Woz to act on his behalf with a simple nod. "Very well...You are standing in the presence of the young lord Zi-O, who goes by the name Tokiwa Sougo, the future ruler of time and the heir to the power of all Riders. I am his royal advisor and herald, Woz." He introduced like the herald he envisioned himself to be. "We are outsiders who survived the Great Hunger and would only wish to seek shelther in your majesty's domain." He explained, abiding by the actions predicted by the book. "We surely do not mean any harm." Woz added.

"Woah...Leave it Woz to give me a flashy intro..." Sougo chuckled softly as he rubbed his chin, soon noticing the child behind him. "Oh, hello there...Are you lost?" He waved at the child, smiling at her.

There was a robot fighting a dinosaur. This wasn’t the weirdest day that Cassie had ever had, but it definitely went in the top ten.

Cassie
The Hunting Grounds, Wild Space (Gladius-IV)

The dinosaur collapsed with a ground-shaking thud, and Cassie ducked behind a tree just in time to avoid being spattered with blood as the robot stomped it to death. It made that gross crunching noise that things made when they got stomped on, which hadn’t gotten less gross no matter how many times she heard it.

When the sounds stopped, she peered out from behind the tree. The robot was just standing there, looking no worse for the wear. It was huge and vaguely human-shaped, with green and white metal limbs and a glowing blue spot like an eye on its ‘head’. Definitely not Andalite, but definitely not Yeerk either. In fact, Cassie had no idea what planet the robot was from.

Approaching it sounded like a bad idea. But dying in the middle of the jungle sounded worse, and this was the first sign of life she’d seen in three hours that wasn’t a dinosaur. Cassie wondered if she’d traveled back in time, or if she was on another planet entirely. Then she wondered when that kind of question had become normal. Her life was super weird.

She took a deep breath, then stepped out from behind the tree, hitching her backpack up on her shoulders. “Um, hi?” Her voice squeaked. She cleared her throat and tried again. “Hi there. I’m, uh, I’m a little lost, and I was wondering if you knew how to get back to Earth?”

Corrosion Corrosion

Sir Alonne: The Hunting Grounds (Gladius IV)

He did not belong here.

That was his first thought upon waking up in this massive forest surrounded on all sides by immense wilderness and the sounds of wildlife reigning supreme. Sir Alonne was not new to the sensation of being transported elsewhere, as many realms he'd visited occasionally had mystical arcs or gateways or summoning items, but Sir Alonne had been in the middle of a rather intense fight. Usually items based around transportation required some time before they kicked into effect, and his opponent left no time to use such a thing.

Sir Alonne had pondered this as he moved through the forest, blade carefully leaned upon his shoulder. He'd have to find something to wrap it up soon, he hadn't brought its sheathe whilst waiting for his opponent, and a weapon such as this left bare presented a multitude of worries.

But even as he considered scaling one of the trees and forging a sheathe out of their leaves and branches, he knew he was only trying to ignore that sinking feeling. The feeling had been present throughout a majority of his fight with his former colleague, and had led to him leaving himself open far more times than a warrior of his caliber had any right to. They had fought besides a large open window that shed light upon the room which acted as their arena. Though his mind was focused on withstanding the onslaught, Sir Alonne had occasionally taken note of something occurring beyond that window. Something immense which seemed to blot out the sky as it surged mercilessly down from the heavens.

He'd had no time to ponder it then, but now it was all he could think of. Well, that and the strange circumstances of his sudden relocation.

Eventually he reached the edge of a cliff and quickly moved towards it to find a vantage point. However, upon reaching the cliff he found only another large swathe of forest below. These woods didn't remind him of any forests he'd traveled previously, coupled with the wildlife there were few indicators as to where he'd wound up. Plus there was this irritable sensation of being watched that he felt in full force, a sensation he'd come to recognize during his time working under the Iron King.

That name made him pause upon the cliff and give a sigh, but a sound not far off brought him back to reality. His keen ears caught an immense impact in the distance and, with only a passing glance back at the cliff's edge, Sir Alonne turned and made for it. Carefully angling his sword as he ran, he once more reaffirmed that after he finished looking into that sound he would settle down and forge himself at least a temporary sheathe until he could find a replacement.

Though clad in armor, Sir Alonne was more than capable of darting through the woods due in no small part to some impressive footwork. He slowed down upon hearing voices, and slowed even further to a walk once the source of the sound became clear.

A rather large reptile's corpse was lying in the grass, near a man and an oddly proportioned automaton. If the blood was any indicator, that impact Sir Alonne had heard was probably the automaton slaying the beast. A girl was approaching them, claiming she was lost and in need of direction.

He considered staying in the trees for some time, but his curiosity was too much to restrain. He made a split second decision, considering the risk of exposing himself worth it if he could get some answers.

"I suppose that sound I heard was you two dealing with this beast then." Sir Alonne stated as he stepped out of the woods and took several steps into a ray of light which passed through the foliage above. "If I may trouble you for a moment, I would also like to ask where exactly we are?"

He kept his grip tightened on the handle of his blade, ready to defend himself if this man or his automaton proved hostile.
Corrosion Corrosion Noam Noam

Operator 6O: The Commonwealth- The Badlands (Gladius IV)

She was on a dirty floor, that had been the first thing Operator 6O realized the moment she began rousing to consciousness. Taking in her environment, however, came second to realizing she wasn't on the Bunker. She could tell immediately, between the fact that the Bunker was nearly always clean and that it never had that horrid smell be-

She paused.

Pushing herself off the ground she immediately came face to face with a corpse, and she did nothing to hold in her scream.

It had been lying across from her, with its back pressed against a wall under a window. It still leaked red from several large lacerations, soaking the odd leather and metal mask it wore.

So many things rushed into 6O's mind at once, far too many for her to properly grasp in time. Why wasn't she on the bunker? Through the windows she could see weathered buildings, was she on earth? How had she gotten there? From the red seeping from the body... was it human? What was a human doing on earth? They were all supposed to be on the moon! They had been fighting some immense encroaching enemy from space, she could remember informing 2B where the flight units they'd be using were deploying. What had happened after she lost consciousness?

All of these thoughts and questions raced through her mind as she tried getting up, only for her heel to slip in yet another pool of blood. Her gaze snapped down quickly to ffind another dead human lying atop an overturned shelf, even more large lacerations leaking atop the wood and pooling beside it.

She stumbled away and covered her mouth before she could scream again, only for a nearby door to get thrown open and startle her. A man with some odd thing floating above his head glared in her direction from behind his sunglasses before scoffing and marching over.

"Wait!" 6O said immediately as she started backing away "I don't-!"

She didn't even get to finish before he whipped something hard into the side of her head and sent her sailing to the ground once more.

Jesus: The Commonwealth- The Badlands (Gladius IV)
This wasn't Nevada.

For one thing everything was far too bright and colorful. Even after that idiot killed the sun, Nevada always had this plain grayish look to it. Jesus had been close, so close to putting that damned machine out of commission. Nope. All of a sudden some cosmic being decides his path wasn't righteous enough and started devouring everything.

At this point he was convinced that he was in another world. That was fine, Nevada was a hellhole anyway that probably deserved getting devoured. He'd lived there long enough to know that there was no saving it. Even if they somehow fixed everything after that dumb ass clown decided to make reality his bitch, another organization would show up and start playing god in some equally ridiculous manner. Honestly, he was somewhat relieved that he wouldn't have to deal with anymore off Nevada's bullshit. But then two native idiots decided it was a good idea to try robbing him.

After killing one, Jesus went to work interrogating the other for information. Luckily for him, whatever drugs the thief was hopped on didn't rot that much of his brain. There were still massive bits of information he didn't have, but he figured out the most essential bits. That space thing which offed Nevada was called the Great Hunger, seemed to be doing that to a crap ton of other places in the multiverse, and certain places and people were being saved by being brought together in this universe known as Gladius. A lot of theoretical terms were at play, but Jesus was honestly far too relieved at that point to care. But then he thought on it, and realized that relief wouldn't be coming any time soon. Because if Gladius was saving portions and people from the Multiverse seemingly at random, then that meant that there was a chance that the Improbability Drive could've survived.

And if that abomination made its way to Gladius and still managed to function, Gladius would tear itself apart even before the Great Hunger decided to finish its job.

After slaying the sinner, Jesus was prepared to begin what he knew was going to be a long and annoying journey, but he barely made it out of the room before he heard a scream which stopped him in his tracks. Throwing the door back open, he spotted a girl in drastically different attire staring horrified at the bodies of the two sinners, and wasted no time in knocking her out.

And now he waited on top of the roof of the building for her to wake up, glaring down at the streets below until he heard a growl behind him.

Operator 6O gave a small groan as she started looking up, and ache in the side of her head making her wonder if something had been damaged too extensively. But upon spotting the man ahead off her, she immediately tried standing, only for two pairs of arms to keep her in place. Confused, she glanced to the side and screamed again upon finding a bloody open maw staring at her.

Jesus rolled his eyes before turning back to her, "Quiet already." he grumbled.

Holding the Operator were the two corpses she'd stumbled upon, only now they were standing and growling with their skin a horrifying green color. Once more questions and worries threatened to overtake her when Jesus came to a stop before her and folded his arms.

"You native to this place?"

"What?!?"
She blinked wildly as the tightening grips of the corpses made her squirm uncomfortably "I don't-"

"This planet or place or," Jesus groaned reaching forward taking hold of her head before forcing her to keep her gaze focused on him "Where do you live?!?"

"B-Bunker! I'm supposed..."
Operator took a moment to swallow down her rapidly growing confusion "I'm supposed to be on the Bunker, base of YoRHa?"

Jesus sighed, from her attire he'd guessed that she wasn't native. At least not to this region. So far he was convinced that the Improbability Drive was nearby, he would've noticed its influence if that was the case. However, a second opinion never hurt, and one that wasn't completely blasted off of drugs was even better.

He turned and once more walked to the edge of the building before scanning what parts of the city he could see. There were bigger buildings blocking his view, but he could get a decent lay of the land so far.

"Talk."
he instructed with a wave of his hand

"What?"
Operator 6O leaned forward a bit "About wha-?"

"About where you came from, what you do and who you know. All of it."
He stated "I want to know everything you know and fast. So start taking if you don't want those guys to start sinking their teeth into you."

6O blinked again, the entire scenario going so far beyond what she was used to that she didn't know how to respond initially. Once more her confusion threatened to overcome her. But the Corpses holding her started digging their nails into her suit rather painfully. So she did what did best and began relaying as much information as she could. Anything she could to keep him from having her eaten, which was another question which threatened to derail her explanation. Humans built androids, wouldn't he know that they wouldn't exactly have an easy time getting through her more metallic parts?

Jesus didn't say anything as 6O spoke, instead keeping the information she provided in the back of his head as he scanned the city.

But his keen eyes took note of something below, and he lifted up his sunglasses to get a better view.

Seems a couple people were assembled down the street. He couldn't tell much from his position besides one of them being a child. He narrowed his gaze down at them, keeping them in his sight as he let Operator 6O continue explaining herself. From their position it wouldn't be hard for them to spot him, but he wasn't willing to let them out of his sight just yet. Once he was done with getting info from 6O he'd need more after all. Far too much of this situation was unknown for his liking.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Noivian Noivian

Karla: Mos Eisley, The Badlands (Gladius-IV)
UbWmNZj.jpg

On a table just outside the cantina itself, Karla sat at a round table surrounded by four other beings, A Jawa, a Bugbear, a High-Elf man and a Rodian. Ser Richard stood off to the side, watching the citizens of the wretched hive of scum and villainy walked past.
Karla sat with her legs crossed, leaning back in her chair. The black desert sky and the fading starts sat above their heads.
She glanced at her new cards and then back at the table.
"Your move, Tiefling." The High-Elf chuckled

There were four credits sitting in front of her, while the Jawa seemed to have the most.
"Want to bet anything else?" The High-Elf asked with a smug grin
"Want to make this more interesting?" She asked "How about my soul?"
"I thought you were going to bet that rodent sitting on your lap." The Bugbear butted in, with a voice like sandpaper.
"Soul wouldn't be worth much, not a Tiefling's one anyway." The High-Elf said
"My soul." Karla repeated in a cold tone "Do the rest of you fuckers want to make a bet?"

"I'll stick to money." The Bugbear said with a heavy sigh, pushing his remaining credits into the centre of the table. Following this, the other players added their shares. Each player took their turn to raise the bet.
Karla held her cards close to her chest and blinked.

Keeping a pained expression, Karla placed her cards on the table. Royal Flush.

Taking the credits and pulling them towards herself, Karla grinned like an idiot and let out a triumphant yodel.
"Gentlemen." She said with a nod to the Bugbear and the Jawa "Lady." She said with a nod to the Rodian "A-hole." She said to the High-Elf
"You dirty cheat!" The High-Elf spat

Karla gave him a sarcastic shrug and turned to walk away. As she did so, the High-Elf drew a flintlock and fired, grazing Karla in the back of her left leg as she tried to dive out of he way. As the High-Elf prepared to draw another flintlock, Karla raised a finger and tutted.

"Killing the winner so you can take their loot?" She asked with a grim, toothy smile "Now that's cheating, darling."
As he prepared to take the shot, Karla's grin faded
"My turn." She muttered, and with a smug grin she added "My firepower is better than yours."

With a snap of her fingers, the Half-Elf burst into flames and began to scream, running off into the desert.
Whistling a tune, Karla limped up to the table and sat down. She glanced at Ser Richard, who was placing his sword back in it's scabbard.
"Rich."
He nodded and approached, placing both hands over the wound. It glowed with a golden light for several seconds as the wound was patched up.

She kicked the air for good measure and tossed Ser Richard a small handful of credits.
"Nice work."
"You didn't have to pay me."
"No, but it made me feel better." Karla shrugged

Both of them heard a whistle and turned to see a figure wearing a brown hood step over the smouldering remains of the High-Elf.
"I was on my way to kill that guy."
Karla gave an over the top shrug in response "Well, sorry to disappoint. He was a sore loser who shot me so, I set him on fire."

She could see the hooded figure smile.
"I could use a woman of your talents. How about I offer you a gig?"
"Pass."
"I have connections. Many of them would pay hands..."

Karla spun back around, her eyes wide and a grin on her face.
"Start talking."

OPEN TO ANYONE

Alva Bòideach: The Citadel Presidium (Gladius-I)
Alva opened her eyes and sat up with a gasp. The last thing she remembered was the fight with the so-called "Goth Girl", she had been stabbed, there was an explosion and then...Nothing. Everything had gone black. Sheeva lay in front of her, awakening and slowly raising her head.
"Is this..." She muttered "Is this Heaven?"
"Not exactly." Came a familiar voice. Alva looked to her left to see her Grunkle Oliver standing above her. He offered her a hand up
"What's going on?"
"Beats me." He shrugged "But this isn't Heaven or Hell. I've been to the gates of both."
"What are they like?"
"What do they look like in your 'ead? Depends on your own image."
"Huh. Never thought about it that way."

Oliver stroked his chin "What about that spirit of yours? Can't you ask it what's going on? I'm absolutely clueless."
"Yeah, right." Alva shook her head. She shut her eyes and focused "Geala, where the hell are we?"

I have no idea
"You don't know something? That makes a change."
I can tell you, it's definitely not Earth, and given our home dimension was destroyed we're not there either. We...We also appear to be on some kind of space station.
"What?"
"Is it saying we're in space?"
"How did you know that?"
"Lucky guess." Oliver grinned "That, and..." He pointed at the crowds going past them, paying no mind to the two but giving the tiger a few odd glances. Through the crowds, one figure stuck out. They were wearing some kind of futuristic armour.

"Oh, that one looks like a coppar." Oliver said. He tried to wave Samus over "'Ello, we might need a wee bit of help."

Specialist Specialist
OPEN TO ANYONE

D.Va: SECIELD Outpost, The Badlands (Gladius IV)
wqGRTfo.png
Hana sat in a briefing room, one leg crossed over the other as she looked over information on a tablet.
"What exactly am I looking at?" She asked
"We sent a drone up north to map out the planet. That's the last bit of feed we got before it went dark, two days ago."

agents-of-shield-the-deputy-director-maria-hill-uniform-costume-cosplay-.jpg

Hana looked over the footage. Although grainy with moments of static covering the screen, Hana could see shapes moving in the distance, right before the drone was hit and fell to the ground.
"So, some natives didn't like the drone. Do you need me to recover it or something?"
"It's not just that." The agent replied "Keep watching."

The footage got more blurry, but Hana could still make out shapes moving towards the drone and dragging it away. They appeared to be humanoid at least, standing on two legs but she couldn't be sure due to the quality of the footage. It was dragged through a cave by two of the beings, and the footage cut out. When it resumed, Hana sat back.

The drone had turned on what was left of it's night vision and she watched as thousands of sets of eyes stared directly into the camera as it was dragged further and further away. She heard the sound of something smashing, and then the footage turned to pure static.
"That's where it ends."
"What are they?"
"I have no idea, Hana. That's why we need you to scout. Take your mech up to the north and see if you can get a solid look at one of them. We can figure out what they are from there."
"Wait, alone?"

He nodded
"I don't want to send a whole team, and if they're dangerous you can get out of there quickly. I'm not ordering you to go."

-Later-
Hana made her way through the base, towards the hangar bay where four mechs were stationed.

OPEN FOR INTERACTION

Thomas Davies

"Deploying Coelacanths... now."
Thomas Davies had been spending days preparing for this task. It had been what, a month ago? All Davies knew was that one day, the base sensors ceased to function, and now no one in the base knew what happened outside. All they knew was that the base wasn't on Earth-it may not even be on whatever dimension Earth was in.
It had been agreed on that a human heading outside wasn't a good idea-the atmosphere could be toxic and other hazards to potentially kill a XCOM scout headed out. Robots, on the other hand, are not weak to what could harm humans-they can't be poisoned, they can't be cold, the list goes on.
So this mission would fall to Davies and his Coelacanths. The engineer felt a mixture of dread and anticipation as he watched the Coelacanths roll out the base's doors.
Immediately after, the base sensors confirmed that the Coelacanths were outside. Davies swapped to 01 and 02's video feeds, and the first thing he spotted was that it appeared to be snowing. Heavily.
"Well, at least this place isn't as bad as we all dreaded. First things first..."
Davies set both Coelacanths to move north of their position together, keeping an eye on the Coelacanths' various sensors to see if there was anything besides the worrying amount of snow.

Last edited:
Steve Rodgers: Brymor Crossing, Sword Coast North (Certh, Gladius-II)
6bdf9aa5fdf15940c1944f9d3de941f0.png
Steve woke up in an alleway with a cobblestone floor. His vision was dazed and he struggled to stand, leaning against one of the walls. This definitely wasn't Wakanda, he thought.
His head felt like he'd been hit by a train and he rested it in one hand, letting out a groan in pain. He'd taken a direct punch from Thanos, somebody who had taken out the Hulk of all people.

He slid down the wall, resting his back and massaging the sides of his head with both hands. He felt a pain in his side and leaned forwards, coughing up a mouthful of blood that stained the fine cobblestone below.
Wiping his mouth, he attempted to stand once more, grunting as he stuck his head out of the alleyway. Taking one deep breath to compose himself, Rodgers stumbled out into the streets of this alien place.

Thanos had transported across space using the gauntlet, so it was possible he'd teleported Rodgers away as well. The question of course was, why? Despite throwing everything at the Mad Titan, he'd barely made a dent. Was it punishment for defying him, or did Thanos believe that Rodgers was that big of a threat that he had to be removed? If it was the latter, why hadn't Thanos just killed him.
This questions plagued his throbbing head.

Humans appeared to walk the streets, but this wasn't Earth. Perhaps they were like Thor, alien beings that appeared human? Among them were a few other aliens, including devil-like people with tails and horns, tall, muscular and green skinned people and even lizard-like people, some of which were as tall as Rodgers. They passed him by, giving him little more than a glance over.

Scanning the area, Rodgers spotted a building in the distance labeled "The Royal Brymor Tavern" and started to walk towards it. He could ask for directions in there and maybe even figure out where he was. He just hoped people spoke a language he could understand.

OPEN TO ANYONE
The sound of a hammer hitting a metal was heard faintly from another building. Outside the shop was a small symbol, it was anvil with a hammer and other equipment used by a blacksmith. The word 'blacksmith' was engraved in the symbol. The exterior of the shop was somewhat unique compared to the architectural style of the rest of the buildings.
Ulfi was working inside the shop, wearing a blacksmith outfit similar to that used in Skyrim. The shop was surprisingly made for the majority out of wood. The inside of the shop was about 50 square meters. The majority of the space was taken by the forge, surrounded by stone floor. Several racks and mannequins with all kind of weapons, shields and armors of different styles and metal types. At the far end of the shop is a locked door.

Peter W: Darkened Skies (Gladius-III)
YRIrSmQq_400x400.jpg
"Stab me in the what?!" Peter snapped, his eyes wide "What? Why would anyone do that? What is wrong with these people, you're just trying to deliver a parcel for goodness sake! Jeeze."
He shook his head and turned towards Chris
"You're not a monster. You know what a real monster is? Prostate cancer. Over twenty-nine thousand men a year die of it in a year. A year... That's why I get myself checked out at the first sign of trouble."

So Chris didn't have a Twitter? Fair enough, Peter could exchange emails with him later.
"I'm happy to say, that side from both type one and type two diabetes, I'm as healthy as a man my age can be." Peter smiled "We should really get moving though, especially if the locals want to stab us in the privates for fun."

He shook his head as he started to walk towards the houses "I'm still, like...Why would anyone do that!?"
Rysesaka Rysesaka billthesomething billthesomething

[Cyntia ~ Capital Outskirts]
--Sougo Tokiwa--
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Topless Topless
dcpsqun-1cda506f-9554-466c-aeab-ee05e1d31505.png
"You heard something, Woz?" Sougo asked as the supposed Overlord and his royal advisor travel through the outskirts of Cynthia's capital. "Sounded like a girl crying for her parent..."

Woz didn't give an answer as he began to notice a subtle change in the book's content, revealing the immediate future. Although he did not reveal it to his lord due to the fact that he, himself cannot explain such a conundrum. Thus, he began to softly read the newly written text.

"As Tokiwa Sougo and his advisor, Woz traverse the capital's outskirts, they both encounter someone and something. One of them appears to be the guards of Cynthia while the other appears to be--" His reading was interrupted by a soft tug on his scarf, prompting him to stop on his tracks to see who it was; a plump, young girl, presumably around 8 to 10 years old. Clad in white with horns growing on the side of her head. The book only described her as...'A girl whose peaceful life was devoured by the Great Hunger.' Of course, he couldn't just say those words aloud. That'll just hurt her feelings...Is what he believes Sougo would tell him.

"How tragic..." He could only utter those as he closed his book with a loud clap. "...I didn't mean to terrify you." The prophetical herald clarified, "Are you okay, child?" Woz asked, kneeling to her eye level as he extended his free hand. He glanced to the side to check on Sougo, only to see the other encounter that the book prophesied. Woz soon stood up without a word and looks at Sougo. Instead of being intimidated, he actually looks excited to see these guards.

"Woah...!" Sougo smiled admiring the Doombots as he was asked for their names. He could already tell what kind of king this Doom is; Similar to Oma, but better in every way! "I..."

"Would you like me to handle this, my lord?" Woz intervened as he walked past Sougo by a single step. Actually, it's more like he suddenly disappeared from the girl's side and reappeared beside Sougo in an instant. Nevertheless, Sougo gave his permission for Woz to act on his behalf with a simple nod. "Very well...You are standing in the presence of the young lord Zi-O, who goes by the name Tokiwa Sougo, the future ruler of time and the heir to the power of all Riders. I am his royal advisor and herald, Woz." He introduced like the herald he envisioned himself to be. "We are outsiders who survived the Great Hunger and would only wish to seek shelther in your majesty's domain." He explained, abiding by the actions predicted by the book. "We surely do not mean any harm." Woz added.

"Woah...Leave it Woz to give me a flashy intro..." Sougo chuckled softly as he rubbed his chin, soon noticing the child behind him. "Oh, hello there...Are you lost?" He waved at the child, smiling at her.

"The Ruler of Time?" The bot asked. It took a few steps forward, towards Sougo and looked him up and down "In that case, Lord Doom himself would need to speak with you. We can escort the three of you to the city, and take you to meet him. If you would follow us..."

Topless Topless

Venkman: The Western Graveyard, The Badlands (Gladius-IV)
"Wait!" Venkman called "Ah, bollocks." He muttered to himself, shaking his head "I really could've handled that better." He stared to climb inside the ship "It might not be safe! Hold on!"
He couldn't afford to lose her. He was certain that she would be killed. He knew that a lot of people who had perhaps survived an attack by the Great Hunger had been killed shortly after arriving to Gladius, and Venkman would be damned if he let that happen to a person, at least if he could do something to prevent it.
He followed her into the ship.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

She whirls around to face him, her eyes wide. “Where is-“ she stops herself. She cannot trust him. “The crew? Where is the crew? Someone very important to me was on this ship, where is he?!” She’s very obviously freaking out. Unfortunately, that does tend to attract a certain variety of spirits, with her standing on both sides of the veil.

Cassie
The Hunting Grounds, Wild Earth, Gladius-IV

There was rustling to her left, and an absolutely massive man in black armor stepped out of the trees. He had a sword. Cassie didn’t know why. Maybe laser guns weren’t cool enough anymore.

Cassie took several steps back, eyes darting to the treetops, then the underbrush. She could morph into a bird and fly away, but that would mean leaving her backpack. Maybe she could keep it as a wolf, but—well, morphing in front of other people was something that they were generally trying to avoid. Especially when those other people were what Jake would call unknowns and Rachel would call major creeps.

Between the knight and the robot, she was starting to get the sinking feeling that she hadn’t actually time-traveled, and that she was on another planet. Again. It wasn’t that she was opposed to going to other planets, it was just that she’d never done it on purpose. It was always the result of a nuclear accident, or accidental spaceship theft, or being teleported by super-powerful aliens who didn’t take no for an answer.

“Hi,” she said again to the—knight? He looked like a knight. “I’m from Earth. Uh, little blue planet, we don’t have interstellar travel yet. But we’re very nice.” Kind of. “I come in peace?”

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Corrosion Corrosion

Nameless One, Brymor Crossing, Sword Coast North (Certh, Gladius-II)

Inside the Royal Brymor Tavern was a man who seemed to match more of the local folk than others; distinctively heavy-set and dressed in clothing which had the flair of the oriental regions was a swordsman with a mug in his right hand and giving several flourishing hand gestures with the left hand. A jovial expression was upon his face, as was a bit of stench of booze on his breath. At a simplistic circular table, he leaned in as he continued a story to bewildered patrons.

"...And then with incredible speed and precision Shang Bu Huan began using a piece of vine, yes a simple piece of vine, to catch and break the swords of his foes..." The mook gave a distinctive grimace, and a few taps to that mask perched upon his lap. Even to this day, and in this place, they haunted him. The mere fact that despite hearing about the death of the leader, they were still fanatically devoted to the Bones of Creation disturbed the Fake Shang to such a level. Beads of sweat were pouring down his face as a thought occurred to him, what if even now he was lurking, or that there were still splinters of the Black Demon Sect which threatened the world. Patrons stared at him waiting for him to continue the story.

The ex-mook wiped his brow as he gave a nervous chuckle, "What can I say, the events still shake at my core. Heh..." Clearing his throat the man continued, "The Black Demon Sect, one of the most notorious orders of all of Xi-You - seeking vengeance for their unholy master. They were so devoted that, they made a pact with a Demon to destroy their own bodies to make sure they could defeat Shang."

He raised his right index finger and began waggling it, "But that was not enough to stop Shang, as he carefully took advantage of the terrain and allowed them to detonate at a safe distance." The Impostor Shang took his mug and drank from it, before wiping the suds from his mouth. "I was most fortunate that he was able to arrive to me, not only to save me then, but to save me from what I could've been if I headed down that road."

"...That is the story of one of my heroes. If I might ask for you to share me of yours..." The nameless mook not only glanced at his fellow patrons but he gave a nod to the strange looking, those were certainly weird leathers, newcomer entering the humble establishment of a pub.

Darkened Skies, Gladius-I
Emma Frost

1548535788680.png
Of course Wade Wilson loses his members of the X-Force again. This isn't nearly as bad as the time he managed to kill nearly the entire X-Force in a skydiving accident but Deadpool still needs to get his shit together. Why would he let one of his X-Force members go to Darkened Skies of all places. It would be a miracle if Peter hasn't died yet. There is a reason that this planet is under quarantine. That reason is because of the dangers that lie there.

As the X-Men's blackbird touches down the planet in an open parking lot, Emma turns on the lights. It's so dark here. Emma opens the doors to the blackbird and leaves the jet. It was a miracle that the X-Men even let Emma use the ship to help Deadpool. The X-Men were inclined to choose to give up helping Wade Wilson because of all of the troubles he gives. Then again, it would be wrong of the X-Men to refuse help.

As Emma left the ship, she used her psychic abilities to track people nearby. She sensed that there were three people not too far from her. Odd. Wade claimed that the only one member of the X-Force on the planet. Emma walked through the streets, looking for the people. As she was walking through the streets she couldn't help but notice how empty it was. She wondered whatever happened to whoever might have once lived here.

She approached the three people, one of whom fit Peter's description. The others included a supposedly human man and an ugly monster-looking creature.

As she walked to the people she looked at the person who fit Peter's description and said "Are you Wade's lackey? Peter? I am Emma Frost. I represent the X-Men. I've come to tell you that you should not be here. It's dangerous."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Rysesaka Rysesaka billthesomething billthesomething

Harley Quinn: Omega (Gladius-IV)

Harley stared at Headhunter and smiled. He towered above her, and yet all she did was smile. She took his hand and stood on her tip-toes while Bud and Lou sniffed around the man's legs. They would strike the moment Headhunter made a move.
She'd heard the names he'd mentioned before, but the Falcones were long gone and Victor, he'd been beaten to death by Robin after Superman used him to assassinate Alfred. It was obvious he was talking about their versions from another universe.

"I'm not here to challenge anyone, ya bozo! I'm here for one thing. A spaceship and a pilot. Well, I guess that's two things...And you know, normally I'd throw in some good ol' slapstick into the ring right now, but...I'm in a really bad mood and my babies are hungry. So, um. Yeah, you might wanna back away."

She stepped away from Headhunter
"And for the record, I'm nobody's bitch. Whoever this Jerome guy is, he sounds like a bozo too." Her smile was gone now, replaced with a frown

Douglas Ken: Seoul-Don, Tellestia (Gladius-I)
The first thing that greeted Douglas was a man sitting on the ground. By the smell of him, he defiantly wasn't human but Douglas couldn't be sure of what he was exactly. He placed his hands in his pockets and stared to walk through the Trap Street, passing by the man and looking down at him. He was breathing rapidly.
"Bad trip?" Douglas asked with a chuckle

Perhaps the man knew something, it couldn't hurt to ask anyway. He had about two days to solve the case now, that is if he wanted to show his twin brother up.
"Hey." Douglas called "You wouldn't happen to know anything about some murders that took place here?"
He was being blunt, of course but he couldn't be sure of what mental state the man was in. If he was high, like Douglas thought then he'd need things explained to him slowly and bluntly.

Rysesaka Rysesaka
Steve pushed the doors open to the tavern and listened to the masked man's tale. Despite the urgency, he didn't want to interrupt him. For all he knew, this man was the only person around that spoke any Earth-based languages so he didn't want to anger him in any way. That, and the story was interesting. He was reminded of Thor, who would share similar stories of his adventures across the centuries, causing Steve to smile just a little bit.

With the story finished, he approached the man.
"I'm sorry to bother you, sir. But...I have no idea where I am and I need to get back to Earth. Lives depend on it."

Freshet Freshet
Peter W: Darkened Skies (Gladius-III)
YRIrSmQq_400x400.jpg
Peter spun around at the mention of his name and waved at Emma with a smile.
"I appreciate you being concerned about me, but I can't leave this planet. I've heard some awful things about it, sure but I can't leave. Not yet."

He pointed at the suburbs in the distance.
"My wife's here. I need to find her and bring her home. Okay, well not home. That was eaten."
She shook his head and tutted "To think, I'd just paid off the mortgage. That's typical, isn't it?"

TrueBananaz TrueBananaz billthesomething billthesomething

Venkman raised his hands "Ju-just slow down a minute, okay?" He spoke calmly "I don't know where the crew is or how the ship got here, but I will say this. The fact that they're not on this ship means there's a chance they're still alive, okay? Most of the ships that get teleported here, they're full of skeletons or other kinds of remains."
He paused for a moment, adjusting his glasses "The last thing you remember before arriving here was a blue light, right? Well that thing...Whatever it is, it transports people to this dimension. Um, but the problem is."
He shook his head "The problem is, it tends to be a bit random in most cases. Now, I was lucky. I ended up teleported to the far south of here, in a city full of Mages. Like me."

He still wasn't used to being able to tell people that Mages existed. He wasn't sure if he'd ever get used to it.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Namorae takes a deep breath, closing her eyes. “Alright. So he could be okay.” She mutters. “And there are many other casters here? Perhaps a diviner could help me locate him.” She opens her eyes again, managing a sheepish smile. “I apologize. I have not been kind. I am… not accustomed to being this far out of my element.” She admits. Now, what name was she using for this form again… ah, yes. “I am Janice.” She says, extending her hand.

Nameless One: Brymor Crossing, Sword Coast North (Certh, Gladius-II)

The Impostor Shang poked at the mask which sat upon his lap as he quaffed the rest of his mug down, and slamming it down upon the table. He gestured towards the wandering barmaid, "Another round for me and the new patron if you'd please!" declared the Ex-Black Demon Sect Mook as he gave a quick bow of the head. This was shortly followed by nudging of the elbows which caused the impostor to move in his chair and knock the mask onto the floorboards below. Deftly the mook reached down to grab the mask and began to tie it onto place against the side of his robes.

After all, he could not get rid of it until he finally figured out who he was.

With that settled his eyes darted back towards the bar-maid, "...Make that a round for the house." With that notion of generosity, which the impostor was not sure how he'd repay it beyond the telling of stories, the bar erupted into uproarious cheers and began slamming their mugs together, some of which splashed their own booze onto each other and the surrounding wooden elements of the bar. Meanwhile as Steve Rogers approached, Shang began to pull out a free chair that was near and began to pat down on it.

"Come and sit, at least until your drink arrives!" the mook said with a laugh as he briefly checked both the place of his mask and his sheathed blade. He glanced at Steve Rogers as he spoke again, "A river can never be crossed twice; the ebbs and flows alter as soon as a man takes his steps through it. He must look towards the future." This point was emphasized as the Fake Shang was not just saying it to the strange man, but to himself. He left a brief pause to contemplate this, to wonder if he truly knew where he was going, as well as seeing how the bar order was coming along.

"We... all need a guide upon riding the winds of fate don't we?" Shaking his head the former mook spoke once again, "But I can at least tell you of the present, if that might give you some humble advice. We are at a tavern, the Royal Brymor Tavern - I am most certain this is not in Xi You - but I have my doubts as to whether or not this is Dong Li. It is most certainly not the Wasteland of Spirits, and for that I am eternally grateful. As well as my feet continuing to keep me away from them."

Samus-007; Gladius I- The Prisidium
[Interacting with: The Mad Queen The Mad Queen ; Open to Interaction]

Because she was halfway down the grass hill, the callout made her pause and turn to look back behind her. Someone else was in the crowd- no- sea of aliens. An... was that a tiger?

'Oh, what the hell.' Boss said with a punctual sigh. 'Think that's meant for you, Sam.'

The seven-foot tall Spartan stuck out like a sore thumb- donning a dark grey suit of armor with a black bodyglove underneath, and her visor a deep, glaring burgundy. She strode toward the duo nonetheless, and spoke up cooly- almost devoid of any emotional tone at all. "Is there a problem?" Samus kicked herself mentally; trying not to sound like everything was a combat operation. Something to practice for the future when interacting with anthropromorphic tiger aliens and their companions, surely. Boss on the other hand was still attempting to breach the network in any way he could. He found one hotspot, and was currently trying to brute-force his way inside.

Kanna Kamui
Gladius-I: Cynthia

Kanna is now confused. She got the attention to the man in robes, who is named Woz, but then her attention changed to a pack of robots clad in green robes. She has no idea what is going on. Eventually, Woz starts to explain themselves to the robots and the man in civilian clothes is named Sougo Tokiwa, who is, as Woz states, the future ruler of time. With that said, one of the robots say that they will escort the three of them to the capital. Great for Kanna.

Later on, Woz turns back to Kanna and asked if she is lost. Of course she is! Kanna silently nods. She doesn't know if she can trust this man, his partner, or the robots. She just wants to be Kobayashi and no one else.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Postal Dude
Gladius-III = Darkened Skies

Rysesaka Rysesaka The Mad Queen The Mad Queen TrueBananaz TrueBananaz
Postal Dude couldn't help but let out a chuckle, Postal Dude was starting to like the escaped mental patient more and more with each word that seeped out of Chris's mouth. "I'd love to see you do that, pal," he said with what sounds like excitement, maybe this job wasn't going to be so boring after all. He was honestly now hoping for some shit head to approach them, just to see Chris in action.

Speak of the devil and they shall appear. He saw Champ's ears perk up and soon after he began to hear the sound of footsteps approaching the group, Postal Dude pulled a pair of scissors from the pockets of his coat, fully prepared to lob them at whoever, was coming towards. Imagine his disappointment at finding out, that the person was a perfectly sane woman.

He watched the interaction between Emma Frost and Peter. Postal Dude raised an eyebrow when he learns that the pudgy diabetic was part of X-Force "Quite the pair of balls on you man, not often you find a guy willing to risk his life for his wife"

"Yeah, I know what a heartless is. Security here is trained in how to spot one." The guard said, clearly. A smile grew across his face as Demyx lied "Oh, of course! It's a weird looking cat, but I get it."
He shrugged his shoulders, a grin still plastered on his face
"Just try to be careful, okay kid? Some nasty people might mistaken your cat for a heartless and want to hurt him. Of course, lying and hurting others is illegal here but that doesn't stop some bad people from trying."

He placed his walkie-talkie back on his belt "I'm not sure I caught your name."
Demyx relaxed a bit as the officer explained the whole situation. "I'd keep that in mind!" he chirped as he moved to lean on the table. "Uh not to trouble you or anything but can you tell me what this place is? " the nobody asked as he let Patrick curl up in his lap.

"Oh! The names Demyx by the way" The nobody answered.

-------------
Gladius II - Certh

Sitting down on one of the few unoccupied tables in this tavern , Taulor Annete Hebert sipped her Jasmine Tea.
She was currently out for a quick Lunchbreak. It had been a few days since she had arrived to this place, cold and alone. She remembered going out for a quick visit to her dad before some bizarre portal opened up and swallowed her whole.

Right now she was finishing up her cup when she heard a commotion and saw a distinctly out of place looking man in a familiar type of outfit.In the colors of the american flag?

A cape?

Last edited:
JACK COOPER AND BT-7274
The Hunting Grounds
Wild Space
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Noam Noam

There was movement in the treeline. The Titan spun around and raised his XO16A2 Chaingun, but lowered it when Cooper noted that a girl had stepped out of the bushes. A teenager who couldn't be more than fifteen, at that. Apparently she was just as lost as he was, and wanted directions back to Earth. The Pilot presumed she meant that she was born on Earth or the Core Worlds, and not the Frontier.

"You're on the same boat as me, kid." Cooper spoke through the external speakers on BT's chassis. "I just woke up here around an hour ago."

"Correction, Pilot. You only regained consciousness thirteen minutes prior. We were transported here one hour and twenty-one minutes ago." BT corrected, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Yes, BT. I know." Cooper rolled his eyes.

Another figure stepped out of the trees, and this time, it was a massive man clad in armour. And not the ballistic vest the Grunts wore, but fully-fledged medieval plate armour. Plus, he was holding a massive, curved sword.

He didn't know where they were, either.

"Neither do I. As I was saying earlier, I only woke up here a couple minutes ago."

Last edited:
Steve sat down, and simply raised an eyebrow at what the masked man was saying. He may have been speaking English, but Rodgers could barely understand anything he was saying as he spoke in little more than riddles. Finally, he mentioned something that got Steve's attention. He'd seen the sign outside for Brymor but the masked figure was far from home as well.

Had both of them been teleported? He had to be sure.
"Did you see a blue light before you got here?" Steve asked "Think about it. This is important. Please."

Freshet Freshet

"Jance. My name, is Venkman." He introduced himself with a bow "As for other casters...Hmm. There's only me and the giant, from what I know. I haven't really seen anybody else around this Graveyard."
He turned around, with his hands in his pockets "Although, this planet has plenty of casters...And, I could help a little bit. Let me explain."
He turned around, and with one hand in his pocket he pointed with the other.
"I can see the links between people. Like, um... A golden thread of string. If you're close to this person, then there's a good chance your fates are tied somehow and I can use that to pin down a direction they're in."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Alva Bòideach: The Citadel Presidium (Gladius-I)
"Nope." Oliver said "Me and my..." He paused "Me, me friend and her pet here. We're lost. That's all."
Alva began to walk towards them, Sheeva at her side. The tiger remained calm as Alva rested her left hand on her back, but her eyes were alert as she scanned the area.
"We don't want to bother you. Do you have a map or anything, maybe? We'd really appreciate it." She added a smile for good measure.

The last thing she wanted to do right now was cause any trouble. Normally Jena, Oliver or Geala had the answers, but Oliver and Geala were clueless as to what was going on and Jena...Jena was nowhere to be found. If the three of them had made it to the other side, then was a chance the rest of the team had survived as well, right?
She was completely in the dark, which rarely happened. It was an unusual feeling, and she didn't like it.

Specialist Specialist

Ren Amamiya: GravityVale, near The Dog Park (Gladius II: Certh)

19c1e105b2716154e5aaae431c1b0e1e.jpg
Falling, Ren was falling. Only from about two foot in the air, but that didn't change the fact that he was definitely falling, and he wasn't entirely sure how he had gotten into this situation. Colliding back-first on the hard ground knocked the breath out of him and left him dazed for a few moments. Had he tripped? No, if that had happened, it would have hurt far worse. Something was far more off than the fact that he had just fallen on the ground, at least in his head: Why hadn't he heard Morgana yowling as he tumbled toward the ground? Even when Ren didn't want the cat around him, Morgana was always in his bag and still managed to sound very cat-ish when he screamed, so there way he wouldn't have heard a very definitely cat-ish yowl whenever he fell.

He shifted to push himself off the ground and noticed yet another thing that was certainly off. The ground felt more like dirt than concrete, and he could feel grass sparsely under his hands. That certainly wasn't normal for Shibuya. It was also really, really... really hot, but not humid like you'd expect for Japan in summer. If he had been in a park, he wouldn't have been surprised by there being grass, but he rarely went to the park. He sat up, finally fully taking in that he wasn't in the metropolitan city that was Tokyo. In fact, this didn't even look like the small town he was born in.

"Mona?" He mumbled as he picked up the schoolbag that had formerly been on his shoulder. Peering inside the bag revealed that the cat was no longer comfortably situated in there. Everything else, in there, but mysteriously his cat was completely missing. "Morgana?" He repeated, opting to use Morgana's full name instead. He looked around, but he didn't see a tuxedo cat anywhere, nor did he find a car with a tail. Only something that looked like... A dog park? He wiped his glasses off with his sleeve and then put them back on- yup, that was a dog park, not just a black smudge on his glasses. Had the Nav picked up on somebody saying something palace related and just dropped him in there? It wouldn't be the first time that happened, but it seemed highly unlikely...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back