Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay so I have a character, names Ryan, I have had him for 4 years and have only had a few rps with him
This is what he looks like now
He is sleep deprived and a bit on the grumpy side but will always offer a smile for his friends and family
He lives with his grandfather in the north west because his parents don't feel okay leaving him alone in New York for months at a time
Gets bullied for having a slight accent and for the whole ghost thing
Even if his grandfather and dad are respected for it

If you need more info on him ask!!
I'm on mobile and don't feel like typing everything out if I don't have to

Ryan was born with a gift that every male on his fathers side of the family has, He can see and talk to ghosts ,and other stuff that is in the other realm from his own. His parents work for a company and have to travel away fro long periods of time, had to do this for a while, so whenever they get asked to go out on a trip again, and it's always the two of them, Ryan is sent to live with his grandfather, they don't feel right leaving him along in their new your apartment for 4 months at a time (sometimes more). Ryan also gained his love of music and talent for singing from his father, Ryan wants to be a singer come adulthood but he feels the pressure to go to collage and just be normal, like his father. Ryan personality wise, since he is sleep deprived a lot is a mix of happy and pretty cheerful around friends or an actual storm of murder.

hey! what's your writing style like? i'm interested so far.

I normally do third person and line wise it varies?, it depends on how much I have to work with and how much inspiration I have, I try to get at least 3 1/2 lines out for bare minimum

hmm. well, shoot me a pm? i'm pretty interested & we can discuss more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back