• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Generic Superhero RP Title

Azlyn stepped forward and put her hand on JoJo's shoulder. "Okay, just do your best to remember when you were walking home with her. Before anything happened." Once JoJo remembered, Azlyn cast her spell and held out her other hand, with the image appearing in the air above her hand like a wispy hologram. It started out being from JoJo's point of view, but quickly switched to being a third person perspective behind JoJo, and to the side. Azlyn shifted the perspective until they could see the man who was about to grab Hanna clearly, then froze the image.

Kai is amazed at Azlyn’s work, but is too worried about his sister to comment on it. Mathias just rubs her back gently, proud.

“Okay, we have a face, now where do we find it?” Kai asks, hopeful.

Jax looks at his watch and pulls up a hologram from it, scanning the man’s face. He decided he should try to be helpful since he seriously fucked up earlier. “His name is David Simmons. It says here he’s part of an organization in the heart of New York City. I can have Coeus track security cameras and try to find where he is.”

Azlyn let the image fade, then said to JoJo, "You did very well, thank you for all your help." She didn't want JoJo feeling useless or helpless in this. Azlyn looked up at Mathias and gave him a slight smile.

"Once we find where in generl he is, we can have local police canvas the area discretely while we get down there," Aaron said.

Kai looked down to Nito, clearly a bit frustrated. "Nito, absolutely not, I lost one of you three, I will not lose another. You will stay here and take care of JoJo."

Nito frowns. “...fine. Only because Jojo is here,” he says. He glances at Connor. “Can Connor stay with us?”

Connor looked up at Aaron curiously.

Aaron loomed between Connor and Nito,then nodded. "Someone should stay to protect you all, so let it be Connor." That would be the excuse, anyway.

Nito nods, looking a little relieved that he won’t be left stressing to death with just Jojo. “Thank you,” Nito says. Kai opens the door. “let’s go, everyone, we can’t be wasting time.”

Once they reach the exact location of their underground compound, Aaron has the area surrounded while Kai and Mathias, the most scary looking ones, head down and knock on the heavy metal door. They were both ready to fight if they weren’t invited in.

The door swung open at the first knock, and they walked into a seemingly empty warehouse. But against the far wall, Hanna was visible, sitting bound to a chair with a blindfold and gag for good measure. A man stood next to her with a gun to her head. Mathias put his arm out to keep Kai from running forward to her, since this was clearly a trap.

The man said, "Kai, pick up the gun in the center of the floor, or I will shoot her."

Kai walked forward and hesitantly picked up the gun.

The man said, "Good. Now, you killed my brother. That hurt me quite a lot. So now I'm gonna hurt you. Shoot one of your teammates, or I shoot Hannah in the head. I'm going to make you choose, like I chose to have my brother handle the drug deal that day, and you'll have to live with it forever, like I do."

Kai stares in surprise for only a moment. He’s panicked because Hanna is so close and he doesn’t trust this guy, and his heart is racing, but he knows exactly what to do, and he knows the heroes would approve. With only a moment of thought, he turns and shoots Leo in the chest. Leo, for effect, looks shocked and falls to the ground. Aaron, although initially panicked until he realizes who exactly Leo is, also for effect runs to Leo, yelling his name and dropping to his knees to check on him.

Kai glares at the man. “Give me back my sister. I did what you asked.”

The man was in utter shock. "What? No hesitation? God, you are heartless! What is wrong with you!?" He stared at Kai a bit more, then said, "I guess this is the only way to hurt you...."

Before he could fire the gun, Azlyn cast her spell that turned it to dust in his hand, with the bullet falling to the ground with a clatter. She cast a shield around Hanna so the girl couldn't be hurt by the man at all.

Mathias chuckled and said, "Kai, I think he's all yours."

Kai growls, sounding like a wolf. He drops the gun as he shapeshifts into a wolf and charges the man, ripping him apart limb by limb and glad Hanna has a blindfold on. He lets the man bleed out rapidly and die, then shapeshifts back into his human form and goes to Hanna, taking off all her restraints and lifting her up. “I’m here sweetie, I’m so sorry,” Kai says, rocking her as she cries out of stress.

Kai looks over at Leo. “I’m sorry, man.”

Leo waves off the apology. “It’s fine. I’m only slightly offended. But now I’ll need to toss this shirt out.”

“Hey, at least we saved her, and it’s a good thing I was here, though Azlyn would’ve been able to handle it well,” Leo says.

Jax is in his suit and looking around, suspicious. Why doesn’t this guy have backup? He looks some more, then freezes. “We’re not out of the woods yet, guys. That door has a bunch of people behind it,” his heat sensors were picking up bodies.

Everyone froze, and they quickly moved to put Hanna in the center of a super hero circle.

Azlyn softly said, "What if it's more hostages behind the door?" She looked to Aaron and said, "Give me the word and I'll open the door from here."

Aaron pulls out his gun. “Do it,” Aaron says to Azlyn. As soon as the door opens, backup storms in. They were given the order to kill Kai if he wasn’t already dead. They attack the heroes right away, but they’re just regular humans.

Thanks to Jax's armor, the bullets that did land did little to no damage, and Azlyn had a shield around Hanna so she was safe too. The shield was sound proofed so Hanna wouldn't have to hear the yelling, screaming, and gunshots.

Kai shot from where he was standing by Hanna, and Jax went full force into the group of bad guys so they couldn’t get too close. Soon, the heroes took care of every last person. “We’re good. Let’s get out of here,” Jax says after doing one last scan.

Everyone was happy to agree to it, and Aaron messaged Connor the good news. He told Nito and JoJo, which made everyone int he apartment absolutely euphoric

Nito tackles Connor into a hug when he tells him. “Oh thank God, I’m so relieved!” Nito sobs, his sad tears from earlier turning into tears of joy and relief.

Connor hugged him back. "We'll have to celebrate this! Ice cream and pizza and anything Hanna wants to eat!" Really, he was wondering if the children shouldn't move into the compound where it was safer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back