• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Generic Superhero RP Title

"Look, we only knew people were going after us because Jax got shot. They're after all of us, the team is in danger just being here. Just being anywhere, really. We have one of their guys captured, one of the ones who attacked Jax," Marian said.

Erik’s stance falters a little. “He was..?” He glances at Kenzie. His hideout was cold and dark, he couldn’t leave Kenzie holed up here. “Okay, I’ll trust you, but I’m the only one who can touch Kenzie.” Erik goes to her and keeps her wrapped in the blanket, lifting her up and carrying her out of the hideout.

"She might need to go to the medical bay, maybe have Azlyn check on her, but only you touch her til then," Marian promised.

“I’m not leaving her side,” Erik says firmly and sees the others. The others look at him, wary and on alert in case he flips out.

“Kenzie, how are you doing?” Leo asks, and Erik shoots an icicle through his chest. “Don’t speak to her. Nobody talk to her, nobody touch her,” Erik demands. Leo grimaces and takes the icicle out of his chest so he can heal.

“Jesus fuck, give me a warning next time,” Leo says lowly.

Erik holds Kenzie close, and when they get back to the compound, he helps her walk inside, supporting most of her body weight.

"That's fine, you can even helo me walk there. But you have to let the doctors and nurses treat me, okay?" Kenzie said evenly.

Erik nods and quietly helps her walk to the med center, ignoring everyone else and only paying attention to her.

At the medical bay, the nurses were already made aware of the situation, and made sure to move slowly around Erik and explain everything they were doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back