• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Generic Superhero RP Title

Nito giggles and sits cross legged with one leg on Connor.

Aaron and the others all get to the compound around the same time and head to the medbay.

The meeting was called, and everyone went to Jax's room in the medical bay so they could talk while the doctors finished working on Jax. Aaron said, "Guys, someone recognized Jax and Kai and even used their fake names. We don't know who else they could have recognized, or how they saw through the masks."

“See, I knew that press conference was a bad idea, there might’ve been someone crazy there. Maybe someone who works with Jax. Or... I don’t know,” Leo says, stressed because he was one of the ones to be very against a press conference.

Erik speaks up, saying, “Wait. What if there was someone there to see through the masks. Do you think they have some kind of plot against us?”

Aaron sighed. "Well, there were three guys, and they were evidently planning on killing Jax and Kai, so if there wasn't a plot, there is now. Or, it's just against Jax, maybe some bad business deal or something, I don't know. We're questioning the one living guy now. The other two...one had a sudden seizure, the other, something akin to a stroke...." Aaron looked at Jax, who was visibly worn out.

Jax avoided eye contact. Mathias says, “When will we get to find out what the living one said? This is kind of urgent.”

“That one... he wasn’t doing much. Not fighting, so I doubt he’ll talk,” Jax says, huffing.

"Well... I can look for a spell to incite him to talk," Azlyn suggested.

Kai looked at Jax suspiciously, knowing there was something more to the men having very perfectly timed seizures.

“That sounds like a good idea,” Jax says, nodding and getting up, wincing as he accidentally moves his arm.

While Azlyn helped ease the pain and heal the injury, Aaron said, "We don't think these guys acted alone. So it might not be safe for any of you to leave the compound. Jax is the most recognizable of us, yes, but it is still dangerous."

"Against who?" Aaron sighed. "Until the guy gives us more info, we know nothing about them or their connections. I have some FBI agents on it, but still, we dont know anything yet."

“Azlyn, Let’s go,” Leo says, wanting her help since she has her powers. This was the first time he’s spoken to Azlyn since he went on his pissy strike with her.

Azlyn nodded and followed Aaron to the guy's cell. He refused to say a word. Azlyn tried a few spells, and the most she got was a crackle through the air. She frowned, then said, "Marian knows a spell that might work, if nobody letting her help." This was mostly directed towards Leo.

The man in the cell was evidently bored and tired, and he just rubs his eye and looks at Azlyn. Leo looks from the guy to Azlyn, then says, “Fine,” and stands protectively in front of Aaron.

The shift was practically painless at this point, and in an instant Marian was thinking over the situation. "Well, I have a spell that should work, if it fails, I can do a blood-binding ritual which will work. But let's try the spell first." She said a few unintelligible words, and the spell was cast perfectly, allowing anyone to ask any question of the man and receive truth.

Aaron asks the first question. “Are you the leader of the group who attacked our men?” He figured he’d test the waters of the spell first.

“No.” The man replies. He seems to wince at his answer, as if he knew worse questions were coming. He was relatively young.

“Then who is?”

“A man named Greg Harris.”

“Is he a metahuman? Are you?”

“Yes and yes,” the man answers.

“Cause he doesn’t like heroes. And he said I’m strong, I can take you all down.” Only he didn’t try to take them down at all, he didn’t participate.

"Why doesn't he like us? And why didn't you attack Jax and I?" Kai asked. He was curious as to if the man might help them.

“Because he says they’re no-good attention-seekers. Just people who are bored and want to make more problems in the world where there aren’t any. And I didn’t attack you because I don’t want to be the bad guy. You didn’t attack me, I didn’t attack you.” The man explains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back