• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Generic Superhero RP Title

“I don’t know where he is. He moves around. Nobody knows where he lives. When I met him, he found me, I never seeked him out. He probably already knows where this compound is,” Some of that information was stated outside of the spell.

Aaron frowned and sighed. "So he wants to kill us?" They needed every hero at the compound, then, or to move all of them somewhere else. Somewhere safer. He looked around, then quietly asked, "Guys... Where's Eric?"

“Basically,” The man says. He looks at Marian, as if asking her to stop whatever she’s doing. Leo frowns. “I don’t know... now that you mention it, I don’t think I saw him and Kenzie come back.”

Erik had gone into a store to get Kenzie the snacks she wants while she waits outside and explores the area she hasn’t been before. It was a small plaza with a few stores. She realized a little too late that she was being followed by two men, and those two men grabbed her and dragged her behind the plaza, cutting off her clothes with pocket knives and raping her. Everything happened so fast, Kenzie’s mouth was covered so nobody could hear her screams, her head was spinning and her body was stinging where they cut her and where they were touching. She was begging in her head for Erik to come out, cursing that she didn’t just go into the store with him. When Erik comes back out and doesn’t see Kenzie, he panics. He drops his bag of snacks on the hood of Kenzie’s car and runs to look for her, yelling her name. Kenzie lets out a shriek from the back of her throat and Erik hears it, running towards her. When he sees what he sees, he lets out a low growl and sends ice shards at the men, stabbing them and throwing them off of Kenzie, who falls to the ground, weak. Erik keeps throwing ice shards until the men’s limbs are torn from their bodies and their torsos are gutted beyond repair. It was gruesome, horrifying, but Erik didn’t care. He felt his heart freeze right back over to how it was before. Erik reaches down to Kenzie, not caring she was all naked, only caring that she was bleeding and traumatized. “I’ve got you. You’ll be okay now,” Erik says and carefully hugs her.

Marian looked at Aaron, clearly asking for direction. "Erik didn't return." She looked at their prisoner and growled, "Do you know anything about where he is?" She rather liked Erik and thought of him as a friend. She didn't want him or Kenzie getting killed.

“I don’t know who that is. But I know there were other henchmen out there looking for the rest of you. They might’ve found your friend.” The man was starting to sweat from trying to get out of the spell.

Marian growled and released the spell. She looked to Aaron for direction. "How can you find him?"

Kenzie shivered and cried, clinging to Erik. What if more men were to come? Evidently even then she was safe, as long as she was with Erik.

“I... I don’t know,” Aaron says. “I could try to-“ he looks at Leo. “I could try to use my mental powers to track where his thoughts are coming from. If they reach that far,” Aaron says. He doesn’t look away from Leo because he doesn’t want to see the others reactions to him basically saying he can read minds.

Erik sees people walking past the alley and he growls at them so they look away. Erik drives her to his old hideout from the past. He carries her inside of it and rummages for some very old medical kits that he rarely used, and starts cleaning her cuts. “I’m sorry, Im going to clean up your body then I’ll get you some clothes. I’m sorry,” he keeps apologizing, both for lettingnthis happen to her and for having to see her mostly naked.

Everyone froze. "You can do that...?" Kai asked quietly. They could be mad at him later, They needed to find Erik can Kenzie now.

Azlyn cleared her throat. "Well... If you can't, Aaron.... Well, I could try to use my spellbook to find something to help. Mathias is a great tracker. Jax's tech could probably help. Kai can become a bloodhound again. We can split up if you can't."

Kenzie was still crying a bit and shivering a lot. The rubbing alcohol stung her cuts terribly, but she tried to keep quiet.

“We shouldn’t split up. Not right now,” Aaron says. “I’ll take extra guards. I’ve been meaning to practice my powers anyway. We should all use whatever we can to track down Erik. Together. He’s one of our own, it shouldn’t be just one of us working to find him,” Aaron says. Leo nods in agreement. “I agree. It’s dangerous to split up, but it would be faster if we all went and used different powers for the same goal,” Leo says. “We’re leaving in ten minutes. Meet me at the van outside,” Aaron says, then looks at the villain in the chair. “We'll deal with you when we’re back,” Aaron says, and the man just stares.

Erik finishes up and gets her bandaged up enough. He runs to a pile of clothes he has and pulls out a t shirt, boxers, and sweatpants, then goes to Kenzie. “I’m sorry, I don’t have small enough underwear and yours is all ripped up, but I have these things that will cover you. Do you want me to dress you or do you want to do it yourself?” Erik asks, his heart stinging while she cries. He gently touches her hand.

Azlyn got her spellbook, Jax got a laptop, and they all met at the truck before the ten minutes was even up.

Kenzie sniffed and said, "I can do it." She got dressed quickly, and was thankful for the warmth of the clothing.

Jax was hacking cameras all over the city and trying to face match either Kenzie or Erik. Minutes after the car ride started, he gets a match. “I see Erik. He was in a grocery store about an hour ago, that’s recent enough, right?” Jax says. “I can’t find any cameras outsi—oh shit.” Jax says as he finds a camera outside that shows Kenzie getting grabbed and taken off-camera by some men. “Shit.” Jax says again, and gives the driver the address of the store. “If I see something more recent I’ll let you know,” Jax says. Aaron watches the clip on Jax’s screen. “Those are probably lackeys who took Kenzie, huh? Fuck,” Aaron hisses.

Erik fidgets and watches her. “Do you want water? I-I have the snacks you asked for, and the iced tea you wanted,” Erik wasn’t really sure what to do or how to react, he just knew he couldn’t leave her right now. He kept glancing at the door to the hideout anxiously as if nervous someone was going to come in. His body was tense, ready to fight in case.

"But why take Kenzie? Just to mess with us?" Kai asked.

Kenzie shook her head and gently said. "No thank you. Erik, do you think we should go back to the compound?" She could tell he was very upset.

“Probably. To mess with Erik, most likely. It looks like Kenzie was outside the store at the same time Erik was inside, maybe they couldn’t get to Erik discreetly so they figured they’d get him when he came looking for Kenzie,” Jax says.

“No,” Erik says quickly. “We shouldn’t go outside for awhile. And who knows if the compound is under attack. What if they’re out to get us? The other heroes, I mean? What if those were their men? And they decided they didn’t want us anymore and came to hurt us?”

"Well now we really need to find them," Aaron sighed.

Kenzie immediately realized just how severed his paranoia was. "Our friends wouldnt hurt us," she said softly, even though she figured he wouldn't listen.

They get to the store soon and Kai turns into a bloodhound and hops out of the car, sniffing around the area and getting lots of smells from the spot Kenzie was raped at. He follows Erik and Kenzie’s scent to a parking spot, then gets the smell of the car tires and starts following that. Leo follows Kai, gun on his belt in case. A passerby says to Leo, “you should keep your dog on a leash,” bitterly. Leo rolls his eyes. “Don’t worry about it. He’s fine,” Leo says, just as bitter.

“What if they’ve never been our friends? I was a villain at one point, after all.” Erik says and sits down beside Kenzie. “I’m sorry they touched you. I wish I could’ve killed them more brutally.”

The hideout was difficult to find, but Aaron started picking up on Erik's thoughts, and grimaced. "Fuck.... Guys, we can't startle him, he'll kill us. Shred us with icicles like those guys in the alley." He didn't want to tell them why Erik was so upset just yet.

Kenzie cuddled up against him. "You killed them brutally enough, it's not your fault."

“He did that just cause they grabbed his girl?” Leo asks, furrowing his eyebrows. Jax responds, “I’m guessing they did more than just grabbed her...”

Erik lays down with her and strokes her hair. “But you shouldn’t have had to go through that. I’m sorry,” he says and runs his hand down her side and to her thigh. “I feel like I’m on fire on the inside. I can’t believe they did that to you.”

Aaron looked back at Jax and nodded slightly. He didn't want to say it out loud.

Kai asked, "How do we approach, then?"

"Please don't be upset," she said softly and pressed her head against his chest.

Jax frowns, thinking. Aaron, Kai, and Azlyn all seemed to be leading the same direction. “Who does Erik trust the most, if any of us? Maybe only one person should go up to him,” Jax says, then his eyes light up. “Isn’t Marian friends with him?”

“Shouldn’t I be comforting you instead?” Erik says quietly and hugs her head gently.

Azlyn nodded. "Yes. I can try that. I can even put up am invisible shield for my saftey." The last part was added for Mathias's benefit.

"Maybe, but you're worrying me," Kenzie said.

Last edited:
“I like that idea,” Mathias says about the shield. Kai barks and starts lightly jogging to the hideout that is a basement door of a run down building that says “no trespassing”.

“Don’t worry about me,” Erik says. “are you cold? Should I get a blanket in place of me?” He asks.

Azlyn let Marian take control. For a moment, Marian considered trying to run, but decided against it. Erik and Kenzie needed help. She put up a shoeld that was not very strong - Marian wasn't as good at shields as Azlyn. Still, she opened the door and called, "Erik? It's Marian, I'm gonna come in slowly." Very slowly she went down the steps and into the room.

"If I could have a blanket, it would be nice, you're very cold, I'm sorry," Kenzie said.

Erik is just putting the blanket over Kenzie when he sees the door open. He immediately turns and shoots icicles at the door, then sees who it is. “Azlyn? No, Marian.” Erik clenches his fists. His icicles shattered the shield, but they didn’t do any damage to Marian. “What are you doing here? Don’t touch Kenzie.” Erik says and stands in front of the bed Kenzie is on.

Marian flinched as a sudden migraine stabbed through her head because he broke the shield. "I didn't plan to, don't worry. Azlyn's the healer, not me. I'm here to convince you that we are here to help."

“How do I know it wasn’t them who planted the people who hurt Kenzie? I don’t trust them,” erik says, though for some reason he trusted Marian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back