• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Generic Superhero RP Title

“Fuck,” Jax hisses and runs towards the guys, pressing a button on his necklace and making armor on his torso appear. He still hasn’t perfected compact armor. Some bullets are deflected off his armor, some fly towards Kai. He grabs the wrist of one of the men, and the man gasps and falls to the ground, having a seizure without warning. Jax turns to the other guy who is shooting and grabs his gun, turning it on him and the one without a gun.

Kai watched the one man fall to the ground from a seemingly random seizure, then Jax took care of the other two. He decided to ask Jax later, and focus on the attempted murderers now. "Who sent you to try this, and why us?"

Jax was shot in the arm during the struggle, so he has a hand over his arm to keep the blood somewhat in one spot, but the shot arm was holding the gun at the pair of left over villains. The other one was still seizing up.

The ones who had the guns were human, but the one without was not. Though he wasn’t trying to fight them. “Why would we tell you that information?” The one who used to have the gun says. “But I can tell you why you. You think you’re so slick, but my boss saw right through you. “Lore” And “Teras”? Really? Pretty fucking lame if you ask me. Jax feels his toes go numb. They’ve been found out. Not only that, a group of people now knows celebrity Jax is superhero Lore. Jax grits his teeth and says to Kai, “Say the word and I’ll shoot them all.”

Kai thought for a moment, then said, "Don't kill them. Let the government have them, see if they won't squeal then." He pulled out his phone and activated the alert system for the other heroes, then called Aaron. He put one hand over the wound in Jax's arm and quietly said, "More pressure."

Jax adds more pressure to his wound. He didn’t have his suit to keep it contained for him. He keeps the gun up, though, not giving the men a chance to try anything. Aaron answers the phone and says, “Hello?”

Kai said, "Put everyone on high alert and send a containment team to our location. We had some guys try to jump us. They know about us, who we are. Also send an ambulance with our medics, Jax got shot in the arm."

Aaron goes numb, wondering if Leo is okay because they had separated while Leo was napping at home and Aaron went to pick up headache medicine for him. “Will do. Thanks. I’ll have the team there as soon as possible,” Aaron hangs up and first tracks Kais phone, then sends the containment team and speeds home to Leo.

The men were taken away first, then the ambulance arrived with medic from their own base. Kai helped Jax get settled in the ambulance and rode with him back to the compound.

“I’m so glad I’m the one who got shot,” Jax says, staring at Kai the entire time in the ambulance. “I would’ve blown a fuse if they shot you.”

"That would have been bad.. But I still would have preferred if I got shot," Kai said quietly. "I hope this didnt happen to anyone else."

“I hope not either,” Jax says and closes his eyes finally. “You should ask if everyone’s okay. Your siblings, too.”

"They're at the compound today, Nito got a new multiplayer game," Kai explained. "Connor is with them, they're fine. Do you really think I should check with the others?"

“If you want to. I think I would’ve been the easiest to recognize, so I’m not sure any of the others got attacked,” Jax says, his adrenaline passing and the sharp pain getting worse.

"Right, right," Kai said as he nodded. He looked up at one of the paramedics who was administering some morphine to ease Jax's pain.

Jax groans, tired of the pain, but when the morphine kicks in, they’re already at the compound and he’s being gurneyed into the building.

Kai and Jax were the only two heroes there except for Connor. Unaware of the other two being back, Connor called Kai to ask why they all got an emergency alert to go back to the compound.

Kai answers the phone and explains the situation, then adds, “We're at the compound now. Jax is getting treated. Are you still here too?”

“They are. They should be here pretty soon, hopefully everyone is safe,” Kai sighs and rubs his temple. He was stressed, he didn’t want to be worrying about the shitshow that might ensue.

“Ask Nito, if he wants you to stay there then stay,” Kai says. “We’ll have a meeting later once we talk to Aaron, you’ll be with us for that.”

Nito hugs Connor and pins his arms to his side. “Uh, is that even a question? Of course, don’t even think about leaving right now,” Nito kisses Connors cheek. “Let’s keep playing our video game.”

“Call me babe again,” Nito says with a giggle. He wasn’t super close with the heroes yet, so he couldn’t sympathize just yet, but he never told Connor that he shouldn’t worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back