• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Generic Superhero RP Title

“Yes, absolutely any junk food they want,” Nito cries, nuzzling his head into the crook of Connors neck. He pulls Jojo into the hug too.

Connor hugged them both close and kissed the top of Nito's head, very concerned that someine might try this again, but instead would kidnap Nito.

Nito wipes his tears and looks up at Connor. “What’s on your mind?” He asks, able to tell something was bothering Connor.

"Well we have empty rooms at the compound, maybe you guys can stay there for a bit, then you can be driven to school? Just til we are certain we know this wasnt something bigger," Connor said, almost pleading.

Nito thinks a bit. “I guess that’s fair... you sure Boss-man will be okay with that?” Nito asks, not knowing Aaron virtually at all.

"Probably," Connor said. He knew Aaron cared about them and their families, and after all, that was basically what the extra rooms were for.

"Yeah," Connor said. He called Aaron and said politely, "Aaron? Can Nito and the twins stay in the safe rooms in the compound for a whilem?"

Last edited:
Aaron answered the phone almost right away, and he barely hesitates when he says, “Yes, they can. I’ll make sure we have rooms ready for them.” It was as if he had already been thinking about the idea. They were in the van headed back to the compound, and Leo was leaning on Aaron with his head on his shoulder.

Aaron put his arm around Leo's shoulders and relaxed as he called in to the compound to have the spare rooms prepared immediately.

Connor said, "Yeah, Aaron says you can stay with us."

“So the kids are staying with us, huh? You think those two are gonna make up by the time they come, or will it be awkward?” Leo asks, motioning to Jax and Kai who are sitting on opposite halves of the van. Jax glares because he can hear Leo.

Nito smiles and looks relieved. “Okay. I’ll go pack some clothes real quick. Thank you, babe. You’re awesome,” Nito says and kisses Connors cheek, then gets up and goes to the twins room to pack clothes for them.

Aaron said, "Tensions will probably calm when Jax says he's sorry and acknowledges his mistake." Of course he said it loud enough that Jax would hear clearly.

Connor smiled and helped JoJo pack.

“Shut up, how will I sound if I apologize after you just said that loud enough for the whole car to hear?” Jax says, irritated because he knows Kai won’t think he’s sincere now. “You’ll sound like an ass,” Kai says, looking over Silvio who was sitting between them. Silvio promptly goes invisible, not wanting to be between them while they bicker. He undoes his seatbelt and sits on the ground.

“That’s exactly why I was planning on apologizing in private,” Jax says, looking back at Kai.

"I didn't mean at this moment, Jaxon," Aaron said, keeping his annoyance hidden.

Azlyn sighed and said, "Silvio, please put your seatbelt on," sounding like the mother she acted like.

Silvio gets back in the seat and puts on the seat belt but doesn’t become visible.

Leo giggles to himself and hugs Aaron’s arm. “What a mess,” he mumbles.

A few days later, the group of heroes is getting into their suits and getting ready for a public interview, something like a press conference. The government decided to give the public closure by introducing these mysterious new heroes, but didn’t want to give them too much planned exposure. They file into a room by 11:21, and the interview starts by 11:30. They are asked to introduce themselves. Leo starts off since he’s sitting on the end, introducing himself as “Lucky.” He continues speaking, “Cant be a superhero without super names, right?” Leo says.

Aaron rolls his eyes and just introduces himself as Boss. Azlyn as Arcana. Mathias as Hydra. Kai as Teras. Silvio as View. Jax as Lore.

Next was a question for Aaron. “You’re called Boss. Does that mean you’re the official leader?”

Aaron nodded. "Yes, I am." He didn't feel like that was confidential information at all, he could be seen directing them in the videos that had been caught.

“And would it be okay for you all to share your powers?” Another person asks. Leo looks at Aaron, wondering if that’s a very good idea for those who have less obvious powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back