• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Generic Superhero RP Title

Leo laughs. “I want you to not get so stressed out. I’m only messing with you. Jeez, loosen up.”

“Why? My life is already perfect, I have nothing to dream of,” he says.

Mathias gags. “More like burnt marshmallow.”

Aaron slowly said, "Do you not want to talk about this...?" Perhaps he should have asked Leo if he wanted to e.g. the one to propose, when and if they got to that point.

"How about a day completely free of work where you can just relax?" Kai said.

Azlyn rolled her eyes and crawled into Mathias's lap. "Well, whatever you are, you're mine. Kay?"

“Well, maybe eventually, but spoiler alert, I’m not gonna propose for awhile, if I do,” Leo says.

“Isn’t that what vacation is for?” Jax hums.

Mathias laughs. Mockingly, he says, “Kay.”

Aaron nodded. "Okay, good. I like this as it is right now." He hugged Leo and pressed his face into the crook of his neck.

"Yeah but you were just doing work earlier, baby," Kai said with a frown.

Azlyn smiled and kissed him so he would shut up.

“Me too. Oh, can we go into town today?” Leo asks.

“I promise I won’t for the rest of the vacation,” he says.

Mathias smiles against her lips and kisses her back lovingly.

“Can you wear the nice clothes you always wear? But not a full suit. I wanna show you off,” Leo winks.

Jax laughs and hugs him back. “You’re welcome, I guess.”

Three weeks later, the heroes are back in the swing of working again. Everything seems back to normal, and even the media explosion has died down quite a bit.

Everyone was back to their boring task of training and getting educated about potential missions. Kai takes a break when he hears his phone ring, and he goes over to answer the call from Nito.

“Kai!” Nito yells, sounding like he’s been crying and still is. “Hanna didn’t come home after school. Jo said they were walking home with friends and she got taken from the group, the friends and Jo ran off but couldn’t save Hanna... some man took her... what do I do?!”

Kai froze where he stood, then asked, "What? What about the body guards?" He wondered if Nito wasn't lying, and just wanted Kai to come home for a while.

“I don’t know, I guess they didn’t know Hanna and Jojo got out of school early today,” Nito sobs. “I don’t know what to do, I’m so scared, should I call the police? Will they help?” Nito was shaking and couldn’t think straight. “Can you help? I don’t know...”

Kai quickly realized this wasnt a joke and felt himself starting to panic, but he did his best to focus on calming Nito down and getting his team moving. "Alright, get to the apartment with JoJo and lock the door, hell, barricade it, stay away from windows. Only answer the door when I call you - you'll know its a security guard I trust outside your door then. I'll call you back, stay safe, please," Kai said. He turned his phone off and hit the P-A system that would activate the speakers in all the training rooms the other heroes were in. "We have an emergency, someone kidnapped my sister! We need to find her now!"

Immediately, Aaron stopped training and gathered guards, the others going over to where Kai was. Jax was walking and working on his broken gauntlet, and when they got to Kai, Jax mutters, “I don’t understand the issue. I’m busy, can’t I hang back? What’s the big deal anyway, you have two more siblings, two out of three sounds like good odds to me,” he doesn’t look up, just keeps staring at his gauntlet as he unscrews part of it, eyebrows furrowed. Stupid metal glove. Just another thing adding to his endless stress. He didn’t really want to think about other people’s problems right now.

Kai looked at Jax, took a few minutes to conpute that Jax had actually said that, then full-tilt slapped Jax across the face. "That is my sister you're talking about!" He yelled.

Jax looks shocked and touches his burning cheek. “Uh...” He says, unable to speak and trying to figure out what he said wrong. Everyone flared at Jax, then Aaron comes with guards. “Lets go. I want to talk to whoever was with your sister,” Aaron says.

"My brother and sister were, they're hiding in my apartment with the door barricaded. We need to get there fast, in case someone wants them too," Kai said, completely ignoring Jax.

Aaron nods. “Let’s get in the cars and you lead the way,” Aaron says and goes outside to the big cars, the guards getting in a car while Kai, Aaron, Leo, and Mathias get in the front car, with Connor, Jax, Azlyn, and Silvio in the car behind them. They were only all going because it directly affected Kai, and everyone wanted to protect children.

Connor was antsy the whole car ride because he wanted to see for himself that Nito was okay, and Nito wasn't replying to his texts, he was too busy calming down Jojo. Azlyn sat next to Connor and talked to him to keep him company, and the whole car ignored Jax as a general rule. Nobody wanted to let him off the hook.

Last edited:
They get to the apartment and everyone files out and Kai walks them upstairs to his apartment, then calls Nito. Nito answers quickly. “Are you here?” Nito asks, already working on un-barraccading the door.

Nito opens the door for Kai. “Quick, Jojo, tell Kai what you saw,” Nito says, hiccuping through his tears. Jojo was also crying and he runs to hug Kai. “I’m sorry bubba, it’s all my fault! There were two men, one grabbed Hanna, they went to a black van, a big one. They had glasses on and a lot of tattoos, but not as much as you,” Jojo was talking through sobs and Kai lifts him up and hugs him. “That’s all you know, right?” Kai asks Jojo. He nods. Kai looks at Aaron, wondering if he can make anything out of that. Probably not.

Nito sees Connor and goes over to him, hugging him and crying into his shoulder, feeling comforted just by Connor being there.

Azlyn stepped forward and said, "Maybe I can look into the past a bit for JoJo, and we would see a better picture of these men. But I'll only do it if Kai and JoJo are okay with it. It is entirely painless, I promise."

Connor hugged him hard and rubbed his back while he whispered that it would be okay.

Kai nods. Of course he trusted Azlyn. “Of course.” Jojo nods too, “Anything for Hanna,” he says quietly. He was barely 7 years old, but he loves his twin. She was his best friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back