• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Generic Superhero RP Title

“I don’t want them looking at you,” Leo mutters, very upset.

Jax and Kai were up, and Jax was getting dressed while Kai caught up with the notifications on his phone.

"Well maybe next time I get a new power, it's be invisibility," Aaron chuckled.

Kai got to the like that Leo sent and checked it out, then said, "Oh, fuck."

Azlyn's phone buzzed at the same time Mathias's did, but even knowing that it was probably something to do with work, she groaned and nestled her head into the crook of Mathias's neck, not willing to check her phone just yet. They were just lying in bed, and she didn't want to have to do anything.

Last edited:
Leo rolls his eyes. “Or you can make yourself look ugly to people.”

“What’s up?” Jax asks, leaving his short sleeve button up shirt unbuttoned and walking over to Kai.

Mathias laughs. “What, scared they’re calling us home already?” He asks, having the same idea as her and actually a little worried it’s exactly that.

"I already wear a mask, and I can't took a camera," Aaron said. He didn't want to make Leo mad, but there really was nothing he could do.

Kai held the phone up to Jaxon without a word. He didn't know what to say, was this maybe a bit of a good thing, somehow? Or just as horrible as it seemed?

"What else could it be?" Azlyn grumbled cutely. "You check it."

Leo pouts and hugs Aaron tight. “Then at least promise me you won’t hook up with any fangirls while we’re dating.”

Jaxon squints at the phone, then looks impressed. “Shit. That was fast,” he says and sits down next to Kai to read along with him. “Do you think your siblings will recognize you?”

“Okay,” Mathias says, putting on a brave face and reaching over to take the phone. He looks at it and clicks the link to the article. “Whoa. Azlyn, look,” he says and shows her. “We’re headliners.”

"I promise," Aaron said solemnly.

Kai sighed. "No, I have your armor on, I think it's okay."

Azlyn raised her head up and looled at the phone for a second, then took it out of his hands. "What? How did the government not shut these articles down? Did too many people get pictures?"

“No fanboys, either,” Leo says sternly.

“Alright,” Jax nods. “I guess it’s a good thing I made sure we got the masks when we did.”

“I think so. Should we complain or something?” Mathias asks, not really sure how this all works.

"Of course," Aaron said.

"Yeah. What do you think this could mean for us, though?" They wouldnt be trapped in the compound again, would they? Would more people come after them?

"To who? This stuff is already out there. We should probably just wait it out, people get bored quick enough...." Azlyn was checking the comments on the article, and saw a particular comment about "the girl" and blushed, then scrolled past it in hopes that Mathias hadn't seen it. But he had.

“Are we gonna be locked up in the compound again after this?” Leo asks quietly.

“I’m not sure. I guess we have to wait until we get back to find out,” Jax says evenly, not really concerned.

“Hey, was that a comment about you? What’s it say?” He asks, reaching to scroll back up.

"No," Aaron said with complete certainty.

Kai nodded. He quietly asked, "Jax... what if we never went back? I know I have to, because of my siblings, but just... What if?"

Azlyn let him scroll to the comment by some random guy about what he would like to do to her. On one hand, she didn't want him getting upset, but on the other hand, she kind of wanted to see him get jealous and protective. Besides, if she didn't show him, he would probably be more upset anyway.

“Good. Better not be. Or I’ll break up with you,” Leo says, acting completely serious.

Jax looks at Kai, raising an eyebrow. “You’re proposing we run away?” He asks. “I could make us go off the grid. Even to the government.” Evidently he had the power, or the skill, either or.

Mathias narrows his eyes at the comment. “Jax should make armor that hugs your body less.” He says with a very slight snarl.

Aaron frowned, hating that work interfered with his love life like this. "We will not be locked up, Leo."

Kai shrugged. "I don't know. I mean, I know we do good work, and we help people, but I mean... I don't know. I like this, this break."

Azlyn sighed. "Love, I can't have bulky armor, and it's still mostly my jacket for armor."

“You better hope not,” Leo hums.

“I know what you mean. You wish you weren’t forced to do this, right?” He says quietly.

“Then...” Mathias sighs. He knew it wouldn’t be fair to ask her to stay back on big missions like that. “I don’t know,” he mutters.

Aaron rolled his eyes and kissed Leo to distract from it.

"Well... I just wish I didn't have to go into danger with you," Kai said quietly. "I want you safe, and our teammates too."

Azlyn smiled and kissed his cheek. "I can add metal plating to my jacket?"

Leo breaks the kiss. “While we’re on the subject, what the hell are we gonna do when we get married? Have the ceremony in the compound?” Leo asks, mostly just trying to tease Aaron and keep him from getting kisses.

“That can’t happen unless we start working for soup kitchens and handing out food instead of handing out deaths,” Jax says.

“Will that cover your body more?” He asks, looking at her seriously.

Aaron looked very surprised. "Uh... I dont know, I mean I havent even proposed yet.... I guess we could get married here?"

Kai seemed disappointed. He sighed, "I know. Let me daydream, Jax."

Azlyn shrugged. "It should."

Leo catches onto something else. “Who said you are the one who’s going to propose?” Leo asks.

“Daydream all you want but at the end of the day you have to come back to reality,” Jax hums.

“Okay, good. Do that then,” he says.

Aaron quietly said, "I assumed, since I was the one to ask you on a date that that would follow through."

"Yes but it isn't the end of the day yet," Kai said softly.

Azlyn looked at Mathias, then slowly smiled. "You're such an over-protective marshmallow."

“Well maybe it’s my turn to ask a big question, no?” Leo teases, putting an arm over Aaron’s body.

Jax laughs and kisses Kai’s head. “You’re right. You still have a few hours.”

Mathias looked utterly surprised. “A marshmallow? Me? Really?” He raises his eyebrows at her.

Aaron didn't see it as teasing, and actually thought about it. "Okay, if you want to propose, then I won't. I'm fine with that."

Kai smiled. "Now if only I could get you to relax and daydream with me."

"Yeah. You called yourself one just a few weeks ago. You said I turn you into a marshmallow, but youd never let the other heroes know," Azlyn giggled.

“Well now you’re gonna be expecting it,” Leo says.

“I don’t daydream,” Jax says seriously. “Not my thing.”

“It’s fine if I call myself that, but you can’t see me as a marshmallow, that takes away from my intimidation factor. Especially if the others start noticing too,” Mathias hums.

Aaron paused and stayed silent then suddenly said, "What do you want me to do?"

"You should learn how to," Kai said, starting to kiss Jax's cheek.

Azlyn chuckled. "Baby, I know you better than anyone. You're like a toasted marshmallow. Crispy, rough exterior, soft inside."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back