• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
Emily looked at Slunghorn questionably. Figuring the interest might have been due to her mother, though that was her biggest guess (if need a name for her mom its Mildred, but liked to go by Milly)
"Your mother Mildred Turner is one of the greatest Potion Makers known." He said.

"Your mother Mildred Turner is one of the greatest Potion Makers known." He said.
(still on the fence if her mother should be dead?...maybe killed off by death eaters? ...not sure why...but ideas in the air)
Emily nodded agreeing with the Proffessor, she also thought her mother was an amazing Potion maker, the girl was feeling quite pround of her mother.

(still on the fence if her mother should be dead?...maybe killed off by death eaters? ...not sure why...but ideas in the air)
Emily nodded agreeing with the Proffessor, she also thought her mother was an amazing Potion maker, the girl was feeling quite pround of her mother.
(Up to you) "Alright. Everyone. Today will be a some potion. A forgetfulness potion." He said. "Ooh. I know this one." Earl said.

(Up to you) "Alright. Everyone. Today will be a some potion. A forgetfulness potion." He said. "Ooh. I know this one." Earl said.
(guess ill keep her dead, was not expecting her to have a mom anyway...but how she died I do not know. Just know her death is a secret that Emily doesn't know...that why the whole death eater thing.)
Emily did not care what potion she was making she was just eager for getting the chance to make a potion.

(guess ill keep her dead, was not expecting her to have a mom anyway...but how she died I do not know. Just know her death is a secret that Emily doesn't know...that why the whole death eater thing.)
Emily did not care what potion she was making she was just eager for getting the chance to make a potion.
Earl immediately got to work. He seemed to be especially good at this class.

Earl immediately got to work. He seemed to be especially good at this class.
Emily looked over at Earl as he worked away as if it was second nature. She looked over to her cauldron and ingredients in front of her. This should be easy she thought as she got to work.

Emily looked over at Earl as he worked away as if it was second nature. She looked over to her cauldron and ingredients in front of her. This should be easy she thought as she got to work.
Earl wasn't following instructions to the letter. It wanted him to out the ink sack for a squid tentacle to add the ink when in reality just cutting off the top of the sack and squeezing the entire tentacle worked just as well.

Earl wasn't following instructions to the letter. It wanted him to out the ink sack for a squid tentacle to add the ink when in reality just cutting off the top of the sack and squeezing the entire tentacle worked just as well.
Emily followed the instructions to the best she could she was having a bit of trouble. (Ill make her smoke out the class in my next post XD)

Emily followed the instructions to the best she could she was having a bit of trouble. (Ill make her smoke out the class in my next post XD)
Earl finished his potion early. "I'm finished professor. It'll erase the last hour." He said.

Earl finished his potion early. "I'm finished professor. It'll erase the last hour." He said.
As Slunghorn made his way over to check Earl work a load explosion was heard, quickly after a dark, thick cloud of smoke engulf the class room.

As Slunghorn made his way over to check Earl work a load explosion was heard, quickly after a dark, thick cloud of smoke engulf the class room.
Earl coughed taking out his wand. "Fumos Purpurgio." The smoke started to clear as a result of the spell.

Earl coughed taking out his wand. "Fumos Purpurgio." The smoke started to clear as a result of the spell.
Others in class coughed as Earl cleared the smoke with his spell. Next to her caldron stood a rather confused and dazed Emily. She was covered in black soot as she coughed.

Others in class coughed as Earl cleared the smoke with his spell. Next to her caldron stood a rather confused and dazed Emily. She was covered in black soot as she coughed.
"Ah miss Turner." Slughorn said. He walked over to her. "Oh my. That's far too much widowweed for the potion." He said/

"Ah miss Turner." Slughorn said. He walked over to her. "Oh my. That's far too much widowweed for the potion." He said/
Emily blushed from embresment as she stood thier covered in soot "im sorry professor " she replied pulling off her glasses and coughing "may I be excused?" She asked

Emily blushed from embresment as she stood thier covered in soot "im sorry professor " she replied pulling off her glasses and coughing "may I be excused?" She asked
"Yes. Well I suspect you can." He said. "Mr. Johnson go help her get cleaned up." "Yes Sir." Johnson took out his wand and followed her.

"Yes. Well I suspect you can." He said. "Mr. Johnson go help her get cleaned up." "Yes Sir." Johnson took out his wand and followed her.
"Thank you" she thanked the professor, grabing her bag she quickly left the classroom. Exiting the classroom she quickly walked down the hall, glasses in her hand. She could burly see much infront of her as she made her way to the restroom

"Thank you" she thanked the professor, grabing her bag she quickly left the classroom. Exiting the classroom she quickly walked down the hall, glasses in her hand. She could burly see much infront of her as she made her way to the restroom
Earl waited outside the bathroom for her.

Earl waited outside the bathroom for her.
Emily stoped infront of the mirror "look at yourself such a bloody mess....Tergeo.." she pointing the wand at herself cleaning up all the smoke and soot off of her whole self. Tears started to roll down her cheek. "Can't even do a a simple potion....made yourself the laughing stock of the whole class...and even manage to brake your new glasses..." she sighed looking away from the mirror tears still still running down her eyes. "Mom would be disappointed in you...." she said wipping her tears away with her sleeve. "oculus reparo" she spoke pointing at her glasses with her wand. She took a moment to collect herself, placing her glasses back on before walking out the bathrooms

Emily stoped infront of the mirror "look at yourself such a bloody mess....Tergeo.." she pointing the wand at herself cleaning up all the smoke and soot off of her whole self. Tears started to roll down her cheek. "Can't even do a a simple potion....made yourself the laughing stock of the whole class...and even manage to brake your new glasses..." she sighed looking away from the mirror tears still still running down her eyes. "Mom would be disappointed in you...." she said wipping her tears away with her sleeve. "oculus reparo" she spoke pointing at her glasses with her wand. She took a moment to collect herself, placing her glasses back on before walking out the bathrooms
She saw Earl waiting outside with his eyes closed. Some students walked past. "Has she been crying?" She asked. The ravenclaw boy Thomas smirked at her. "Guess you didn't inherent the best bits from Mummy did you Turner?" He asked. Earl opened his eyes. "Shove off Thomas. Before I turn you into a toad." He said.

She saw Earl waiting outside with his eyes closed. Some students walked past. "Has she been crying?" She asked. The ravenclaw boy Thomas smirked at her. "Guess you didn't inherent the best bits from Mummy did you Turner?" He asked. Earl opened his eyes. "Shove off Thomas. Before I turn you into a toad." He said.
"Earl?.." she whispered seeing him standing out side. She wondered why Earl was there. She watched as students walked passed the halls. Emily frown as she looked away as Thomas teased her. She didn't say anything just took the insult after all her was right.

"Earl?.." she whispered seeing him standing out side. She wondered why Earl was there. She watched as students walked passed the halls. Emily frown as she looked away as Thomas teased her. She didn't say anything just took the insult after all her was right.
Earl looked at her, "Hey come over here." He said. "Classes are over for the rest of the day. We're trying again." He said.

Earl looked at her, "Hey come over here." He said. "Classes are over for the rest of the day. We're trying again." He said.
Emily looked at Earl "I dought the professor would want me back in there after what I did.." she said pointing back to the classroom

"I talked him into letting me help you." He said.
She folded her arms looking at Earl. She knew it just like her father said if you show any weakness others will take it the opportunity to get something out of you. With her failing that one position, she had shown weakness, that she could not brew. Now others could take their chance to help her and thus demand something from her in return. "No thank you I will not bee needed our help...im more than capable of working this out on my own..." she replied

She folded her arms looking at Earl. She knew it just like her father said if you show any weakness others will take it the opportunity to get something out of you. With her failing that one position, she had shown weakness, that she could not brew. Now others could take their chance to help her and thus demand something from her in return. "No thank you I will not bee needed our help...im more than capable of working this out on my own..." she replied
Earl looked at her. "Just let me help." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back