• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
Emily felt a bit frustrated "why?...what are you hoping to get out of helping me?"
"Why do I need to get anything?" He asked. "Friends help eachother out." (This would be a good time for their first real fight like she just loses her temper and shouts about them maybe not really being friends)

"Why do I need to get anything?" He asked. "Friends help each other out." (This would be a good time for their first real fight like she just loses her temper and shouts about them maybe not really being friends)
"don't act coy....no one in their right mind is out there helping just because they so darn feel like it" she said "friends...right....friends dont just help out each other, that's all lies, everyone is always wanting something...so it would be best if your just out tell me....its to get more popular and gloalt how good you are at everything isnt it...I aint going to be not tool in your rise to show off" she said (sure first fight XD )

"don't act coy....no one in their right mind is out there helping just because they so darn feel like it" she said "friends...right....friends dont just help out each other, that's all lies, everyone is always wanting something...so it would be best if your just out tell me....its to get more popular and gloalt how good you are at everything isnt it...I aint going to be not tool in your rise to show off" she said (sure first fight XD )
He stepped back. He laughed cynically. "Shit. For a second I thought I could actually have a friend." A single tear fell down his face. "You really had me going. Got me thinking you actually trusted me or thought well of me. I was stupid." He looked at her. "Sorry I won't bother you ever again." He started walking off. It was dinner but the route she saw him going would just go straight to Hufflepuff common room.

He stepped back. He laughed cynically. "Shit. For a second I thought I could actually have a friend." A single tear fell down his face. "You really had me going. Got me thinking you actually trusted me or thought well of me. I was stupid." He looked at her. "Sorry I won't bother you ever again." He started walking off. It was dinner but the route she saw him going would just go straight to Hufflepuff common room.
Emily was slightly taken back by the tear that rolled down his cheek, had he been? No of course not. Friendship was just all a lie, something only found in children's storybooks. She had let her guard down. That's why she failed in her last class she had gotten to friendly with him "WELL GOOD RIDDANCE! WHO WOULD WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU!" Emily yelled out before turning around and marching off to her common room. (ahhh I feel so bad poor Earl! *hugs Earl*)

Emily was slightly taken back by the tear that rolled down his cheek, had he been? No of course not. Friendship was just all a lie, something only found in children's storybooks. She had let her guard down. That's why she failed in her last class she had gotten to friendly with him "WELL GOOD RIDDANCE! WHO WOULD WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU!" Emily yelled out before turning around and marching off to her common room. (ahhh I feel so bad poor Earl! *hugs Earl*)
He stopped. He looked around. No one was around. He sprinted to his commonroom. Went to his dorm and straight to bed. He cast magical charms that made it so no one could open his curtains or hear him. He plopped his head into his pillow and started crying. For once he thought he had actually built up a positive relationship. But she had hit the nail right on the proverbial head. Who would want to be friends with him. He was unpleasant. Got into fights. Caused problems. What was he even doing here? He curled up wishing that he.didn't exist.

He stopped. He looked around. No one was around. He sprinted to his commonroom. Went to his dorm and straight to bed. He cast magical charms that made it so no one could open his curtains or hear him. He plopped his head into his pillow and started crying. For once he thought he had actually built up a positive relationship. But she had hit the nail right on the proverbial head. Who would want to be friends with him. He was unpleasant. Got into fights. Caused problems. What was he even doing here? He curled up wishing that he.didn't exist.
Emily made it to the Slytherin common rooms talking under her breath the whole way. She was peeved as she entered her dorm, Archimedes happy hooting when he saw her. Though the owl quickly quite down not making a peep when he saw her storm over to her bed and thow her self on it. She grabbed her pillow and buried her face into it, letting out an angry yell into. Who was she kidding being friends with anyone here let a lone someone like Earl.

Emily made it to the Slytherin common rooms talking under her breath the whole way. She was peeved as she entered her dorm, Archimedes happy hooting when he saw her. Though the owl quickly quite down not making a peep when he saw her storm over to her bed and thow her self on it. She grabbed her pillow and buried her face into it, letting out an angry yell into. Who was she kidding being friends with anyone here let a lone someone like Earl.
The next day Earl didn't show up for breakfast.

The next day Earl didn't show up for breakfast.
Emily sat at the Slytherin table letting out a dark ora of angry around her that most were keeping away from her. Although she found herself looking over towards the Hufflepuff table every couple of munites to see if she would spot Earl.

Emily sat at the Slytherin table letting out a dark ora of angry around her that most were keeping away from her. Although she found herself looking over towards the Hufflepuff table every couple of munites to see if she would spot Earl.
She never did. She did see him at Herbology this morning. Professor Longbottom taught them about devil's snare. Either Earl didn't know anything on this subject. Or didn't feel like talking. Probably the latter as he just rested his head on his desk looking miserable.

She never did. She did see him at Herbology this morning. Professor Longbottom taught them about devil's snare. Either Earl didn't know anything on this subject. Or didn't feel like talking. Probably the latter as he just rested his head on his desk looking miserable.
Emily although still angry she felt a tad relief to see him in class in the very back of her feelings. She looked away scolding herself for not paying attention in class, and worrying about someone like him. Emily would lift her hand up answering the questions asked by the professor. Aside from her fascination with creatures, plants and plant care was one of her strong suites.

Emily although still angry she felt a tad relief to see him in class in the very back of her feelings. She looked away scolding herself for not paying attention in class, and worrying about someone like him. Emily would lift her hand up answering the questions asked by the professor. Aside from her fascination with creatures, plants and plant care was one of her strong suites.
Harry was demonstrating using the same spell on a stronger animal. This time they were dealing with ponies. "Earl would you like to come up and demonstrate?" He asked. "No sir." Earl said looking down.

Harry was demonstrating using the same spell on a stronger animal. This time they were dealing with ponies. "Earl would you like to come up and demonstrate?" He asked. "No sir." Earl said looking down.
Time went on and Emily tried to ignore Earl, but no matter what she did she would always spot him. After all, they had the same class so ignoring a person was at times a bit difficult. Then came Defence against the Dark Arts class where Emily sat in the back and across, as much away from Earl as possible. Her attention going back yet again towards Earl as he didn't op for doing the demonstration. Something he seemed quite eager and did not give a second thought to do when the professor had asked the first time. She was starting to feel a strange feeling in her chest one of guilt.

Time went on and Emily tried to ignore Earl, but no matter what she did she would always spot him. After all, they had the same class so ignoring a person was at times a bit difficult. Then came Defence against the Dark Arts class where Emily sat in the back and across, as much away from Earl as possible. Her attention going back yet again towards Earl as he didn't op for doing the demonstration. Something he seemed quite eager and did not give a second thought to do when the professor had asked the first time. She was starting to feel a strange feeling in her chest one of guilt.
"Right." Harry said. The day went on. Lunch came around and Earl didn't show up. Potions happened and despite making a good potion Earl didn't say anything. Anyone who tried to get near him was either told to go away or just didn't get a response. She heard students whisper. "What a weirdo yesterday one wrong move would set him off and he was always eager. Today he's mopey and quiet."

Earl went out to the grounds for the rest of the day down to the lake. He was attacked by Thomas who also seemed to know a fair share of curses. He laughed and mocked Earl who didn't fight back. "Maybe I should lock your legs and throw you into the lake." He said. "Do it. I don't care anymore." Earl said. Thomas stepped back. He hadn't actually meant it. "Weirdo. It's no fun if you don't fight back." He walked off.

Earl's face was bloodied but he just started at the lake. He thought things would change when he finally joined his own kind. Turns out he didn't fit in anywhere. Drowning didn't seem so bad compared seven years of this. He chose not to and went back to the castle.

Emily could spot Earl at dinner though only fore about two minutes and then he left.

"Right." Harry said. The day went on. Lunch came around and Earl didn't show up. Potions happened and despite making a good potion Earl didn't say anything. Anyone who tried to get near him was either told to go away or just didn't get a response. She heard students whisper. "What a weirdo yesterday one wrong move would set him off and he was always eager. Today he's mopey and quiet."

Earl went out to the grounds for the rest of the day down to the lake. He was attacked by Thomas who also seemed to know a fair share of curses. He laughed and mocked Earl who didn't fight back. "Maybe I should lock your legs and throw you into the lake." He said. "Do it. I don't care anymore." Earl said. Thomas stepped back. He hadn't actually meant it. "Weirdo. It's no fun if you don't fight back." He walked off.

Earl's face was bloodied but he just started at the lake. He thought things would change when he finally joined his own kind. Turns out he didn't fit in anywhere. Drowning didn't seem so bad compared seven years of this. He chose not to and went back to the castle.

Emily could spot Earl at dinner though only fore about two minutes and then he left.
Yet it's continued to happen, she always found herself staring and just looking at him and when he wasn't around others were talking about him. This was frustrating, to say the least. Emily had not seen him for a large period of time, but yet could not even concentrate on her studies as the back of her mind circle back to the day before.

It had been a few hours since she had seen Earl and Dinner was when she spotted him again. He did not stay for very long and got up to leave. With a frustrated groan, she got up from the Slytherin table and stormed off out of the great hall. She was getting to the bottom of this, to why he was acting the way he was and why she felt the way she did. "Earl stop!" she yelled as she caught up to him in one of the halls.

Yet it's continued to happen, she always found herself staring and just looking at him and when he wasn't around others were talking about him. This was frustrating, to say the least. Emily had not seen him for a large period of time, but yet could not even concentrate on her studies as the back of her mind circle back to the day before.

It had been a few hours since she had seen Earl and Dinner was when she spotted him again. He did not stay for very long and got up to leave. With a frustrated groan, she got up from the Slytherin table and stormed off out of the great hall. She was getting to the bottom of this, to why he was acting the way he was and why she felt the way she did. "Earl stop!" she yelled as she caught up to him in one of the halls.
He stopped and turned to look at her. His eyes were red he had been crying silently all day. But he was glaring at her. "Leave me alone.* He started walking again

He stopped and turned to look at her. His eyes were red he had been crying silently all day. But he was glaring at her. "Leave me alone.* He started walking again
She was taken back by the state of him, he had been crying. Her facial expression had soften seeing him crying but she quickly frown. "I will not!" she yelled as he started to walk off "not until you get rid of this hex, spell whatever you placed on me!" she added grabbing his arm and turning him back around to her

She was taken back by the state of him, he had been crying. Her facial expression had soften seeing him crying but she quickly frown. "I will not!" she yelled as he started to walk off "not until you get rid of this hex, spell whatever you placed on me!" she added grabbing his arm and turning him back around to her
He wrenched his arm away from her. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" He raored. "It's bad enough that you lead me on making me think I could have a friend but you have to rub it in too!?" He buried his face in his hands. "I get it okay? I'm nothing. Just a delinquent that you don't want to be affiliated with. It's how it's been my whole life. It doesn't matter anymore. I'm done trying. You won't be seeing me tomorrow. No one will." First she broke him. Now She has the gall to blame him. He just couldn't take it anymore. "You won't have to deal with me ever again..." He walked back towards the grounds. He was was going to take a canoe from the boathouse. Row into the middle of the lake. And threw himself in. (Dark)

(but also true to his character all this pain and desperation was bubbling underneath the surface since he was six)

(but also true to his character all this pain and desperation was bubbling underneath the surface since he was six)
(very dark >-< but I get it thats a lot for a little guy to be holding in for so long ...just have to think up how Emily would end up by the lake to stop him)

He wrenched his arm away from her. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" He raored. "It's bad enough that you lead me on making me think I could have a friend but you have to rub it in too!?" He buried his face in his hands. "I get it okay? I'm nothing. Just a delinquent that you don't want to be affiliated with. It's how it's been my whole life. It doesn't matter anymore. I'm done trying. You won't be seeing me tomorrow. No one will." First she broke him. Now She has the gall to blame him. He just couldn't take it anymore. "You won't have to deal with me ever again..." He walked back towards the grounds. He was going to take a canoe from the boathouse. Row into the middle of the lake. And threw himself in. (Dark)
Earl didn't have to wrench his arm too hard as Emily quickly let go of it when he turns yelled at her. The girl did not say a word as she just stood there in shock at his reaction, watching him walk way.

Emily found herslef outside on the school grounds just before curfew. Everyone was inside the castle, maybe a few of the older kids walking around but they kept close to the castle. Emily had found an open area to let Archimedes get in some flying. He was still working in his adult feathers.

Emily was not paying much attention to Archimedes flying about. Still in deep thought about what had happened back in the hall way with Earl. That boy was frustrating and so strange, and well a halfblood. But back in the hall he look so sad and heartbroken from all hope. Was he really going to leave hogwarts and head back home? She though from his comment that no one would see him tomorrow. But he couldn't he had been so happy, so confident about being at Hogwarts and he was brilliant in all thier classes. And as much she hated to admitted it she was really starting to like hanging around him. Emily could not let him leave with how rude she was.

Emily had to find him, he has to be at the Hufflepuff common rooms packing. She thought looking around for Archimedes to call him back before heading inside. But the large owl was nowhere to be seen. "Archimedes!?...were are you come on we have to go back" she called out.

The owl had spoted something by the boat house and flew towards it.

Earl didn't have to wrench his arm too hard as Emily quickly let go of it when he turns yelled at her. The girl did not say a word as she just stood there in shock at his reaction, watching him walk way.

Emily found herslef outside on the school grounds just before curfew. Everyone was inside the castle, maybe a few of the older kids walking around but they kept close to the castle. Emily had found an open area to let Archimedes get in some flying. He was still working in his adult feathers.

Emily was not paying much attention to Archimedes flying about. Still in deep thought about what had happened back in the hall way with Earl. That boy was frustrating and so strange, and well a halfblood. But back in the hall he look so sad and heartbroken from all hope. Was he really going to leave hogwarts and head back home? She though from his comment that no one would see him tomorrow. But he couldn't he had been so happy, so confident about being at Hogwarts and he was brilliant in all thier classes. And as much she hated to admitted it she was really starting to like hanging around him. Emily could not let him leave with how rude she was.

Emily had to find him, he has to be at the Hufflepuff common rooms packing. She thought looking around for Archimedes to call him back before heading inside. But the large owl was nowhere to be seen. "Archimedes!?...were are you come on we have to go back" she called out.

The owl had spoted something by the boat house and flew towards it.
She saw his Hufflepuff robes sitting next to the tree leaving him, wherewver he was, in just his t-shirt and jeans. What she saw in the lake horrified her. A canoe was out in the middle of the lake all by itself. Then she saw whoever was in it stand up and just fall forward into the water

Suddenly she'd realize what he really meant by what he said.

Last edited:
She saw his Hufflepuff robes sitting next to the tree leaving him, wherewver he was, in just his t-shirt and jeans. What she saw in the lake horrified her. A canoe was out in the middle of the lake all by itself. Then she saw whoever was in it stand up and just fall forward into the water

Suddenly she'd realize what he really meant by what he said.
Reaching the shoreline Emily spots the appondond Hufflepuff robes by a tree. She looked around unsure why he would take off his robs by the lake. Then she spoted the canoe in the middle of the lake. She watched as a figure stood up and fell into the water and the relazation hit her like a ton of bricks.

Emily was quick to react taking off her robe, shose and socks. Reaching in her bag she pulled out a vile and her wand. Popping the cork she ate the clump of green looking rat tails. The plant taking quick affect as she dived into the water. She grown gills and weeping in between her toes and fingers. Emily pointed her wand behind her using the aqua eructo charm to propel her self through the water quickly reaching Earl.

Holding on the to the boy that floated under water as she went up quickly braking the surface. She struggled a bit but managed to get him back on to the canoe.

Reaching the shoreline Emily spots the appondond Hufflepuff robes by a tree. She looked around unsure why he would take off his robs by the lake. Then she spoted the canoe in the middle of the lake. She watched as a figure stood up and fell into the water and the relazation hit her like a ton of bricks.

Emily was quick to react taking off her robe, shose and socks. Reaching in her bag she pulled out a vile and her wand. Popping the cork she ate the clump of green looking rat tails. The plant taking quick affect as she dived into the water. She grown gills and weeping in between her toes and fingers. Emily pointed her wand behind her using the aqua eructo charm to propel her self through the water quickly reaching Earl.

Holding on the to the boy that floated under water as she went up quickly braking the surface. She struggled a bit but managed to get him back on to the canoe.
He wasn't breathing. (Anapneo will clear his lungs and throat of water)

He wasn't breathing. (Anapneo will clear his lungs and throat of water)
Emily was worried he wasn't breathing, pointing her want to Earl "Anapneo!" She said casting the spell at Earl. As his lungs and throat cleared of water went back into the water. Having consumed gillyweed she needed water to breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back