• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
Emily was worried he wasn't breathing, pointing her want to Earl "Anapneo!" She said casting the spell at Earl. As his lungs and throat cleared of water went back into the water. Having consumed gillyweed she needed water to breath.
When the hour was up he was still unconcious.

With the affects of the gillyweed gone she climbed into the canoe. Checking on him he was unconcious, but atleast he was breathing now. She rowed them back to shore.
When they got back to the shore a few teachers were there. "What happened?" Hagrid asked.

When they got back to the shore a few teachers were there. "What happened?" Hagrid asked.
Emily was still drenched in water as they reached the shore. Noticing the teachers as she climbed out the canoe. She looked over at them frighten knowing for sure they would be in trouble. She took a deep breath and told them everything. How she had been out side with her owl, to which was pearched in the tree were their robes and her bag lay. How she saw Earl throw himself into the water and that she went out to save him.

Emily was still drenched in water as they reached the shore. Noticing the teachers as she climbed out the canoe. She looked over at them frighten knowing for sure they would be in trouble. She took a deep breath and told them everything. How she had been out side with her owl, to which was pearched in the tree were their robes and her bag lay. How she saw Earl throw himself into the water and that she went out to save him.
Hagrid awarded her 50 points for saving his life and then took him to the hospital wing

Hagrid awarded her 50 points for saving his life and then took him to the hospital wing
Emily gathered her things, doing the same with Earls neatly folding them. She made her way to the hospital will waiting outside. She sat on the bench, her owl perched on one side and Earl's neatly folded robes on to her right.

Emily gathered her things, doing the same with Earls neatly folding them. She made her way to the hospital will waiting outside. She sat on the bench, her owl perched on one side and Earl's neatly folded robes on to her right.
Madam Pomfrey opened the doors. "He's awake."

Madam Pomfrey opened the doors. "He's awake."
Emily stood up picking up the robes and making her way into the imfermery. Archimedes stayed out in the hall, perched on the bench. Emily held on to the robes knowing well Earl wouldn't want to see her. But she had to return his robes and latest say she is sorry.

Emily stood up picking up the robes and making her way into the imfermery. Archimedes stayed out in the hall, perched on the bench. Emily held on to the robes knowing well Earl wouldn't want to see her. But she had to return his robes and latest say she is sorry.
He was staring at the ceiling emotionless. He glanced at her and rolled over in his bed not facing her. "What come to blame me for causing you more trouble. Or maybe you're just here to laugh at me." He muttered bitterly.

He was staring at the ceiling emotionless. He glanced at her and rolled over in his bed not facing her. "What come to blame me for causing you more trouble. Or maybe you're just here to laugh at me." He muttered bitterly.
"No..." Emily replied she knew he would be angry with her and who could blame him. "I came to leave your robes.." she said placing them on the bedside table. "Also to say I'm sorry for what I said to you the other day....it was uncalled for. I am not asking for forgiveness or that you talk to me...I am just glad your okay and I'm sorry" she said before turning away and walking out

"No..." Emily replied she knew he would be angry with her and who could blame him. "I came to leave your robes.." she said placing them on the bedside table. "Also to say I'm sorry for what I said to you the other day....it was uncalled for. I am not asking for forgiveness or that you talk to me...I am just glad your okay and I'm sorry" she said before turning away and walking out
He looked over at her. He sighed as she left. "I'm sorry too." He said but she was already gone. It took a few days but one day she found him waiting for her at the Slytherin table. He was holding some muggle books.

He looked over at her. He sighed as she left. "I'm sorry too." He said but she was already gone. It took a few days but one day she found him waiting for her at the Slytherin table. He was holding some muggle books.
Emily was suprised to see Earl sitting at the Slytherin table. "Earl...um hi...what are you doing here" she asked walking over to him

Emily nodded she was glad to be given a second chance. She had to figure out how to be a friend.
"In the mean time we have a lot to make up for. You still need to make that forgetfulness potion and judging by yesterday's batch you still need help."

"Now question of the hour. Are you ready to believe that I just want to help?"
She mover her hands away from her face, her glasses sliding back on to her nose. "Yes..." she said looking back at him "im sorry about that..." she spoke looking down at her hands "just everyone always wants something. Never had someone wanting to help me because they wanted too..." she said

She mover her hands away from her face, her glasses sliding back on to her nose. "Yes..." she said looking back at him "im sorry about that..." she spoke looking down at her hands "just everyone always wants something. Never had someone wanting to help me because they wanted too..." she said
"Well hogwarts is a place for firsts." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back