• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World Characters

Main
Here

The Wordsmith Myth

A Story Teller
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
All main characters start at eleven.

Name:
Sex:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:
Wand:
Other Magical Items:

Name: Earl Johnson
Sex: Male
Appearance: Same as the picture just you get and without the piercings
Personality: He'd fiercely loyal to his friends and family. But since he no longer as family he has trouble making attatchments
Background: He was born to magical father and muggle mother..He's a half blood. He was raised in a magic aware orphanage.
Wand: 6 inches, cypress, flexible. Pheonix Feather.
Other Magical Items: A rememberal and a Quill that creates its own ink.

Name: Emmeline(Emily) Anathema Rosaline Grace Turner
Sex: Female
Appearance: Soft facial features and a round chubby face. Tan skin, almond-shaped eyes with rich chocolate-colored eyes and pierced ears. She as well as a tiny birthmark on her left cheek that resembles a star. Long, thick, curly dark chocolate brown hair. Wears blue rim glasses, along with a sapphire pendant. (well a much younger version in the pictures)
7bdbcec8071d35522d515e547b02f702 (2).jpg824cb5ce1c45895a29e2d19c2356a4c1.jpg
Personality:
Background:
Emily is from a very proud and rich Pureblood family. Being accepted into Hogwarts was not just something to be proud of, but expected.
__black_tie_spiral___mg_541z_by_praeclaruswands-d6n0cut.jpg
Other Magical Items: A messenger bag with an undetectable extension charm and her Eurasian Eagle-owl, Archimedes

Last edited:
(Also I'm changing the design of his wand)

Custom Alivan's Harry Potter Wand | #1879380002

Name: Josh Lyndal
Sex: Male
Appearance: A rather round fellow. He's bald and has blue eyes
Personality: He's not the brightest guy around but he's earnest and chivalrous. Despite his lack of intelligence he's very good at divination
Background: A muggleborn he was delighted to come to hogwarts. For him its something right out of a fantasy movie. He was sorted into Gryffindor
Wand: Eight inches. Blackthorn. Unicorn hair. Swishy
Other Magical Items: A Zonkos' item. Parchment that is designed to insult anyone who tries to read it

Name: Alyssa Maxie
Sex: Female
Appearance: Tall for her age. Blonde hair blue eyes
Personality: Logical. Doesn't shoe emotion very often. She often as trouble with empathy
Background: She is a pureblood. She was sorted into ravenclaw.
Wand: Walnut nine inches. Thestral hair.
Other Magical Items: A book that can bring up any info she needs in the moment.

he looks so stubborn let me know when you have time to work on another thing. I know you have a lot of stuff you wanna work on already

he looks so stubborn let me know when you have time to work on another thing. I know you have a lot of stuff you wanna work on already
I know he dose and I love it 🤣💙
The changing of his eyebrows and moth helped a lot
But sure you can let me know what you had in mind. I think I'll make a list and just go down that.

I know he dose and I love it 🤣💙
The changing of his eyebrows and moth helped a lot
But sure you can let me know what you had in mind. I think I'll make a list and just go down that.
It has to do with pinto but it's... a really big one. And I still need to figure out how I want him to look anyway.

It has to do with pinto but it's... a really big one. And I still need to figure out how I want him to look anyway.
Oh a big one...I'm scared 😨😅 But sure take your time. I have others I want to work on they are just ideas though so don't mind skipping around. One for sure is I have a few Peter and Aqua ones I would love to do...well would like to do of them just have to think how really 😆
But have to finish a two commissions before I can do them ><

Users who are viewing this thread

Back