• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
Harry stood up. "Alright. Very good. Brilliant actually, You two are definitely advances for first years." He said. "WHat are some dark creatures of defensive spells you're interested in?" He asked. "I need help with my patronus." Earl said. "You can cast a patronus already?" He asked. "No not yet. I can cast the spell alright but I haven't been able to produce a corporeal patronus." He said. "Alright." Harry said. "Well I hope you don't mind but I'll be asking you two for a lot of help demonstrating to your fellow students. Is that alright. If not it's okay I can demonstrate just fine on my own if need be." Harry said. Earl shrugged. "I'm happy to demonstrate. Any practice with spells is good practice for me." He said.
"I wouldn't mind just learning as much as possible really " Emily stated when asked what they were interested in learning. Emily was quite unsure if she should just back out with helping out with demonstrations. She was not to fond of being the center of attention as that came viewing eyes and critical comments of what she should and should not be doing. She preferred to keep to the shadows and out of the limelight, then again helping with the demonstrations would help with her confidence in herself and it would be a great way to get more practice. "yes I would like to help out with the demonstrations as well" she added

"I wouldn't mind just learning as much as possible really " Emily stated when asked what they were interested in learning. Emily was quite unsure if she should just back out with helping out with demonstrations. She was not to fond of being the center of attention as that came viewing eyes and critical comments of what she should and should not be doing. She preferred to keep to the shadows and out of the limelight, then again helping with the demonstrations would help with her confidence in herself and it would be a great way to get more practice. "yes I would like to help out with the demonstrations as well" she added
"Brilliant." Harry said. "We have one more lesson. Protection against normal everyday animals." He said. "Every day animals?" Earl asked. "Well... believe or not sometimes normal animals can be dangerous. I'm not going to teach anything about seriously hurting them. Just protecting yourself if you absolutely have to." He said.

"Brilliant," Harry said. "We have one more lesson. Protection against normal everyday animals." He said. "Every day animals?" Earl asked. "Well... believe or not sometimes normal animals can be dangerous. I'm not going to teach anything about seriously hurting them. Just protecting yourself if you absolutely have to." He said.
"I'm up for learning this spell as long as your sure this won't seriously hurt the creatures" Emily replied

"I'm up for learning this spell as long as your sure this won't seriously hurt the creatures" Emily replied
"Right." Harry said. "Except I suspect you already know the spells their pretty basic." Harry said. "Come on." They went back to the classroom where the students were still practicing the knockback Jinx on gnomes. "Alright you little monsters." Harry said to the Gnomes. "Touch the Portkey off back to the woods with you." The gnomes were all to happy to oblige after being hit with several knock back Jinxes. "Alright everyone. This spell is a blinding hex. It will temporarily blind all of the targets senses. The larger the target the more difficult the spell. So we'll begin with small dogs. Don't worry it won't hurt them it'll just confuse them for a few minutes." He said. "For the next week we'll practice this spell. To give you an idea on how it's produced. I'll have Earl and Emily demonstrate." He let out two small dogs. (Its not animal abuse if they aren't getting hurt right. Gimme a second I'm going to come up with some BS incantation)

"Right." Harry said. "Except I suspect you already know the spells their pretty basic." Harry said. "Come on." They went back to the classroom where the students were still practicing the knockback Jinx on gnomes. "Alright you little monsters." Harry said to the Gnomes. "Touch the Portkey off back to the woods with you." The gnomes were all to happy to oblige after being hit with several knock back Jinxes. "Alright everyone. This spell is a blinding hex. It will temporarily blind all of the targets senses. The larger the target the more difficult the spell. So we'll begin with small dogs. Don't worry it won't hurt them it'll just confuse them for a few minutes." He said. "For the next week we'll practice this spell. To give you an idea on how it's produced. I'll have Earl and Emily demonstrate." He let out two small dogs. (Its not animal abuse if they aren't getting hurt right. Gimme a second I'm going to come up with some BS incantation)
(well yes and no?...if it's for defense it's not.... unless your doing purposely as like teasing a random dog and enjoying their pain then yes it is definitely abuse)
Emily stood next to Earl in front of the classroom as Harry let out two small dogs "aww cute..." she thought looking at the dogs feeling bad for having to blind the small dogs. (ill wait for the incantation you came up....surprise there is no spell like this the closet thing is the one that like blindfolds you)

(well yes and no?...if it's for defense it's not.... unless your doing purposely as like teasing a random dog and enjoying their pain then yes it is definitely abuse)
Emily stood next to Earl in front of the classroom as Harry let out two small dogs "aww cute..." she thought looking at the dogs feeling bad for having to blind the small dogs. (ill wait for the incantation you came up....surprise there is no spell like this the closet thing is the one that like blindfolds you)
Earl took out his wand from his pocket and pointed it the small dog. "Ceaco." He said. The dog suddenly started to look around wildly as if it couldn't see, hear, or smell. It started whining and was only left in this state for about five seconds before Earl couldn't let it stay like that any longer. "Finite." He undid the magical effect and the dog calmed down.

(Yeah and the blindfolding spell was never named either)

Earl took out his wand from his pocket and pointed it the small dog. "Ceaco." He said. The dog suddenly started to look around wildly as if it couldn't see, hear, or smell. It started whining and was only left in this state for about five seconds before Earl couldn't let it stay like that any longer. "Finite." He undid the magical effect and the dog calmed down.
Emily took out her wand "Ceaco" she repeated the jinx hitting the second dog. As with the first dog it to lost use of its senses. "sorry" she whispered before pointing her wand at him again and casting the counterspell "Finite"
(yes Obscuro)

Emily took out her wand "Ceaco" she repeated the jinx hitting the second dog. As with the first dog it to lost use of its senses. "sorry" she whispered before pointing her wand at him again and casting the counterspell "Finite"
(yes Obscuro)
"Very good these two will be here to help you if you have questions as well as me. We'll start with smaller creatures. As the week goes on we'll move to bigger creatures." Harry said.

"Very good these two will be here to help you if you have questions as well as me. We'll start with smaller creatures. As the week goes on we'll move to bigger creatures." Harry said.
With the demonstrations over many of their classmates were egure to try it out themselves.

With the demonstrations over many of their classmates were egure to try it out themselves.
"Remember the charm Fenite." Earl said. "Why?" One Ravenclaw said. "Why? Because we don't want them to want to hurt the dogs do we ya git." Earl said. "Earl." Harry said. Earl looked at him. "Sorry sir." He said. "Alright. Oh that reminds me. 5 points to Slytherin and Hufflepuff respectively for those outstanding demonstrations." Harry said. Earl smiled. He looked at the Ravenclaw. "Sorry." (I'm make character sheets for the ravenclaw and gryffindor now. You can pick which one you want to play)

"Remember the charm Fenite." Earl said. "Why?" One Ravenclaw said. "Why? Because we don't want them to want to hurt the dogs do we ya git." Earl said. "Earl." Harry said. Earl looked at him. "Sorry sir." He said. "Alright. Oh that reminds me. 5 points to Slytherin and Hufflepuff respectively for those outstanding demonstrations." Harry said. Earl smiled. He looked at the Ravenclaw. "Sorry." (I'm make character sheets for the ravenclaw and gryffindor now. You can pick which one you want to play)
(ill take which every you dont want ^-^, this girl does not mind X3 )
Emily was helping out a Gryffindor girl and Slytherin boy with the casting of the spell

(ill take which every you dont want ^-^, this girl does not mind X3 )
Emily was helping out a Gryffindor girl and Slytherin boy with the casting of the spell
Earl was helping the Ravencalw girl from before to cast the spell. She looked impressed with her own hadiwork. "Well cast the reversal." Earl said after she left the dog for about twenty seconds longer than was necessary. "The spell is temporary. Why does it matter?" She asked. Earl looked incredulous. "Because it's not hurting anyone. It's an innocent dog." He took out his own wand and pointed at the dog. "Finite" He said undoing the spell. "It's just a dog." She said. "Just a-" Earl held himself back.

Earl was helping the Ravencalw girl from before to cast the spell. She looked impressed with her own hadiwork. "Well cast the reversal." Earl said after she left the dog for about twenty seconds longer than was necessary. "The spell is temporary. Why does it matter?" She asked. Earl looked incredulous. "Because it's not hurting anyone. It's an innocent dog." He took out his own wand and pointed at the dog. "Finite" He said undoing the spell. "It's just a dog." She said. "Just a-" Earl held himself back.
"wonderful work, you two did brilliantly" Emily praised the Gryffindor girl and Slytherin boy. A small pop was heard as ink went flying everywhere the small dog quickly hid under the table. Emily quickly turns around at the sound, sighing with relief when she spotted the scared dog was safe and it was just an ink well. "what did you cast?!...we are supposed to incapacitate the creature not pop it like a balloon!" Emily said poking the boy in the chest as she spoke, bothered by the thought that this boy almost gave the dog the same fate as the ink well if he hadn't missed.

Josh's eyes went wide as the ink well exploded missing the dog by an inch. Eyes going wider if possible as a girl with chocolate curls quickly turned around and started to yell at him "...I...I ...dont know!...." he yelled unsure what he had cast "im sorry...I didnt mean to do it....at least I didn't hit the dog right.." he replied with a nervous chuckle as Emily gave him a death glare

"wonderful work, you two did brilliantly" Emily praised the Gryffindor girl and Slytherin boy. A small pop was heard as ink went flying everywhere the small dog quickly hid under the table. Emily quickly turns around at the sound, sighing with relief when she spotted the scared dog was safe and it was just an ink well. "what did you cast?!...we are supposed to incapacitate the creature not pop it like a balloon!" Emily said poking the boy in the chest as she spoke, bothered by the thought that this boy almost gave the dog the same fate as the ink well if he hadn't missed.

Josh's eyes went wide as the ink well exploded missing the dog by an inch. Eyes going wider if possible as a girl with chocolate curls quickly turned around and started to yell at him "...I...I ...dont know!...." he yelled unsure what he had cast "im sorry...I didnt mean to do it....at least I didn't hit the dog right.." he replied with a nervous chuckle as Emily gave him a death glare
Earl went to clean it up. He pointed his wand at the Ink stain and Bottle respectively. "Scourgify. Reparo." The ink disappeared and the bottle repaired. Harry looked at Josh. "It's okay you just need focus on what you're doing." He said. Earl walked next to Emily. "It's alright." He said. "It's okay."

Earl went to clean it up. He pointed his wand at the Ink stain and Bottle respectively. "Scourgify. Reparo." The ink disappeared and the bottle repaired. Harry looked at Josh. "It's okay you just need focus on what you're doing." He said. Earl walked next to Emily. "It's alright." He said. "It's okay."
Josh took a step back as Emily glared at him, " sorry sir...ill make sure im extra focusing next time" he said looking up at Harry

Emily frowned as she folded her arms

Josh took a step back as Emily glared at him, " sorry sir...ill make sure im extra focusing next time" he said looking up at Harry

Emily frowned as she folded her arms
"Hey Em. Forget it." He said. "Not everyone's gonna get it first try."

"right...sorry" Emily replied relaxing her face from the frown.
It happens." Earl said. He stretched out put his hands behind his head comfortably as the bell rang. Their next class was transfiguration taught by Professor Sinestro. He was a middle aged man with pudgy features and he was balding on his scalp. Despite that he spoke with confidence and them all take a lot of notes and start out transfiguring needles into matches. The incantation was the same for most all small feats of transfiguration such as this. "Mutato" Earl said getting it almost the whole way transformed on his first try although bit of the wood were still metallic. "No no no. You're making a match not a metal and wood stick try again, Do it right this time." Professor Sinestro said rather unpleasantly.

It happens." Earl said. He stretched out put his hands behind his head comfortably as the bell rang. Their next class was transfiguration taught by Professor Sinestro. He was a middle aged man with pudgy features and he was balding on his scalp. Despite that he spoke with confidence and them all take a lot of notes and start out transfiguring needles into matches. The incantation was the same for most all small feats of transfiguration such as this. "Mutato" Earl said getting it almost the whole way transformed on his first try although bit of the wood were still metallic. "No no no. You're making a match not a metal and wood stick try again, Do it right this time." Professor Sinestro said rather unpleasantly.
Emily nodded athough she didn't care that the boy didn't cast the spell at his first try but was upset that he almost hurt the dog. The next class came and Emily sat quitly scribbling away taking as much detailed notes as possible. Transfiguration she had little to no practice off, sure she had read up on it but had only ever tried casting a spell and twice.

Emily nodded athough she didn't care that the boy didn't cast the spell at his first try but was upset that he almost hurt the dog. The next class came and Emily sat quitly scribbling away taking as much detailed notes as possible. Transfiguration she had little to no practice off, sure she had read up on it but had only ever tried casting a spell and twice.
Professor Sinestro was equally mean to everyone. Being that no one enjoyed the class except for maybe the Ravenclaw girl Alyssa although weather or not she enjoyed it or disliked it was anyone's guess. She had gotten the transformation down first try but showed no emotion even when Mr. Sinestro awarded Ravenclaw house 20 points.

Professor Sinestro was equally mean to everyone. Being that no one enjoyed the class except for maybe the Ravenclaw girl Alyssa although weather or not she enjoyed it or disliked it was anyone's guess. She had gotten the transformation down first try but showed no emotion even when Mr. Sinestro awarded Ravenclaw house 20 points.
Professor Sinestro didn't make the class that enjoyable. Emily just kept to herself taking notes and just trying to keep to the background as much as possible in this class. Her attention went over towards the Ravenclaw girl. The girl had gotten the transformation on her first try, guessing this class was one of her strong suits. The girl also seemed familiar to Emily, but she wasn't sure if she seen her before.

Professor Sinestro didn't make the class that enjoyable. Emily just kept to herself taking notes and just trying to keep to the background as much as possible in this class. Her attention went over towards the Ravenclaw girl. The girl had gotten the transformation on her first try, guessing this class was one of her strong suits. The girl also seemed familiar to Emily, but she wasn't sure if she seen her before.
After this it was lunch. Earl elected to sit at the Hufflepuff table today. Both his and Emily's advanced skill levels had already got them famous around the school. Emily could hear Earl shout several times to be left alone. One person kept Pestering. (I'm changing the house of the bully to Ravenclaw)

A ravenclaw who wouldn't stop Pestering him. Not about his skills but rather his origins. "I'm warning you to leave me alone." Earl said. The ravenclaw, Thomas, just smirked. "How did you even find out where I'm from?" He asked. Instead of answering Thomas pestered him more. About his dead parents. And he took a lot of pleasure in teasing him about living amongst people who he will never be apart of. Earl took his wand and pointed it at Thomas. Thomas didn't seem troubled. "What? You going to stupefy me? You wouldn't use a combat spell on me." He said. "I not going to hurt you. Just humiliate you. Inpinguo." A small green light shot from the tip of his wand hitting Thomas.

Suddenly Thomas began to rapidly gain weight His arms, legs, neck, and torso all inflating as the fat content in his body grew. His clothes now two sizes too small were clinging against his body so tightly that most of his belly was visible and there was no way for him to take them off.

"Earl!" Someone snapped. It was Harry walking up to Earl. He didn't look angry just stern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back