• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"The owls can bring us mail and parcels, then your broom could be brought as well.....maybe send out a letter to your home and have them send it to you..."
"Maybe." He said. The bell rang. "First class is...." He looked at his sccedule. "Charms." Being first years him her and all the other first years shared the same schedule.

"Maybe." He said. The bell rang. "First class is...." He looked at his sccedule. "Charms." Being first years him her and all the other first years shared the same schedule.
Emily stood straightening her uniform before making her way to their first class

Emily stood straightening her uniform before making her way to their first class
They sat together as Flitwick introduced himself. "Good morning first years. I am professor Flitwick. Your charms teacher." He said. He took roll and started by showing everyone the levitation spell

They sat together as Flitwick introduced himself. "Good morning first years. I am professor Flitwick. Your charms teacher." He said. He took roll and started by showing everyone the levitation spell
Emily listen too thr professor explain the spell, reminding the students the importance of the wrist movement and pronouncement of the spell. She heled out her wand towards the feather "Wingardium Leviosa" she spoke watching the feather gently float infront of her

Emily listen too thr professor explain the spell, reminding the students the importance of the wrist movement and pronouncement of the spell. She heled out her wand towards the feather "Wingardium Leviosa" she spoke watching the feather gently float infront of her
Earl's feather was also floating through the air.

"Quite a couple of spells sir" Emily replied
"I see." He said. "Show me the highest level charm you can preform." He said. Earl looked at him. He hasn't tried a ton of spells. The most advanced he could think of was a patronus charm. He turned to the wall thinking of the day he got his letter. "Expecto Patronum." A small sliver shield came from his wand. But he didn't produce a coporial patronus.

"I see." He said. "Show me the highest level charm you can preform." He said. Earl looked at him. He hasn't tried a ton of spells. The most advanced he could think of was a patronus charm. He turned to the wall thinking of the day he got his letter. "Expecto Patronum." A small sliver shield came from his wand. But he didn't produce a coporial patronus.
Emily thought what could be the highest level charm she could think of as Earl stepped up to demonstrate his. A Patronus spell, sure it wasn't a coporial patronus, but he sure wasn't fibbing when he said he knew a lot of spells. "the charm I know is Episkey....although sure I'm unsure how I would be demonstrating it"

Emily thought what could be the highest level charm she could think of as Earl stepped up to demonstrate his. A Patronus spell, sure it wasn't a coporial patronus, but he sure wasn't fibbing when he said he knew a lot of spells. "the charm I know is Episkey....although sure I'm unsure how I would be demonstrating it"
"Oh I can help." Earl walked up to wall and slammed his face into it. "MR. JOHNSON!" Flitwick said. "What? It's just a broken nose." Earl said turning. "I've had worse."

"Oh I can help." Earl walked up to wall and slammed his face into it. "MR. JOHNSON!" Flitwick said. "What? It's just a broken nose." Earl said turning. "I've had worse."
"what you doing?...." Emily asked as Earl walked over to the wall "oh my goodness! Earl are you mental?!..." she yelled in shock as the boy slammed his face into the wall. She covered her mouth with her hand as he turned around. There was something wrong with this boy indeed "alright hold still... Episkey " she firmly spoke pointing her wand at his nose. He felt a short pain as his nose realigned

"what you doing?...." Emily asked as Earl walked over to the wall "oh my goodness! Earl are you mental?!..." she yelled in shock as the boy slammed his face into the wall. She covered her mouth with her hand as he turned around. There was something wrong with this boy indeed "alright hold still... Episkey " she firmly spoke pointing her wand at his nose. He felt a short pain as his nose realigned
He didn't react to the pain. "Alright. There we go." He said.

Emily looked at his nose to which was back to normal, lowering her wand to turn over to Flitwick
"Hm... You're both already very advanced at magic and spell casting. If you practice this year's spells on your own I'll give you more advanced lessons during class."

"Out of curiosity what do you want to do with your lives." He said. Earl answered almost immediately. "I want to play Quidditch Professionally and invent spells."
"I would truly love to become a magizoologist" she answered with a dreamy look

"I see. Well you'll want to talk to Professors Hagrid and Scamandee then."
"though I do know I have to wait until my third year.." Emily stated knowing care of magical creatures were only offered to third years and older.

"though I do know I have to wait until my third year.." Emily stated knowing care of magical creatures were only offered to third years and older.
"Yes but maybe you can get some private tutoring. Hagrid is all to happy to share his knowledge of magical creatures. He loves beasts of all shapes and sizes." He said. He looked Earl. "And if you are as serious as you say about Quidditch you should talk to Professor Scamander. As new head of Hufflepuff house he should be able to help you."

"Yes but maybe you can get some private tutoring. Hagrid is all to happy to share his knowledge of magical creatures. He loves beasts of all shapes and sizes." He said. He looked Earl. "And if you are as serious as you say about Quidditch you should talk to Professor Scamander. As new head of Hufflepuff house he should be able to help you."
"oh thank you Mr. Flitwick, Ill be sure to speak with Hagrid" she replied with a smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back