• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"Good-Night." He said watching her walk off before going to the great hall.
Emily reached the Slytherin dorm room and just went straight to her bed. Crawling under her covers she hid herself from the outside world. She cried for a little bit as a mix of emotions hit her. She felt lost and confused as to why her father would do this to her, he was her father he should be protecting her and doing what was best for her. Not hurting her friends and threatening her life if she didn't submit to his rules. Emily has already had a taste of the outside world that wasn't her home, she even made friends. If it ment losing her cushy and pamper life to be free and not be trapped in her home her whole life the so be it. Sure this dession terrified her as she only ever lived one way, but in the middle of the wee hours of the morning she came in terms with herself.

At the great hall most of the students have left with a few still eating or just hanging out. Josh was sitting across from Alyssa playing chess as Josh was demanding a re match.

Emily reached the Slytherin dorm room and just went straight to her bed. Crawling under her covers she hid herself from the outside world. She cried for a little bit as a mix of emotions hit her. She felt lost and confused as to why her father would do this to her, he was her father he should be protecting her and doing what was best for her. Not hurting her friends and threatening her life if she didn't submit to his rules. Emily has already had a taste of the outside world that wasn't her home, she even made friends. If it ment losing her cushy and pamper life to be free and not be trapped in her home her whole life the so be it. Sure this dession terrified her as she only ever lived one way, but in the middle of the wee hours of the morning she came in terms with herself.

At the great hall most of the students have left with a few still eating or just hanging out. Josh was sitting across from Alyssa playing chess as Josh was demanding a re match.
He sat and watched. Once again Alyssa handily defeated him.

"No you weren't you did everything she expected you too." Earl.saod
"Nah....she couldnt....but I been practicing...." He frown and looked over to Alyssa "you know you are crazy smart it's scary..." Josh said.

He lean back and let out a groan. "We're is Em?..." Josh said sitting back up and looking to Earl "thought she was helping you with your costumes so you wouldn't kill your self doing them this year..." He asked

"Nah....she couldnt....but I been practicing...." He frown and looked over to Alyssa "you know you are crazy smart it's scary..." Josh said.

He lean back and let out a groan. "We're is Em?..." Josh said sitting back up and looking to Earl "thought she was helping you with your costumes so you wouldn't kill your self doing them this year..." He asked
"She went to bed. Something happened. Something personal." He said.

(We can skip if you like if you have nothing, if you do skip my post and I'll just rewrite something)

The next morning came and the group met like normal at one of the tables for breakfast. However Emily did not come down that morning skipping her first half of her classes as well.

(We can skip if you like if you have nothing, if you do skip my post and I'll just rewrite something)

The next morning came and the group met like normal at one of the tables for breakfast. However Emily did not come down that morning skipping her first half of her classes as well.
Earl grew more and more worried for her. She never skipped class.

Earl grew more and more worried for her. She never skipped class.
Around lunch time she finally left the Slytherin dorms. She had blood shot eyes and looked horable for those that knew however she was dressed nicely in her uniform and hair up in a proper pony tail held by a green ribbon as she headed to the dinning hall pretending like noting was wrong.

Around lunch time she finally left the Slytherin dorms. She had blood shot eyes and looked horable for those that knew however she was dressed nicely in her uniform and hair up in a proper pony tail held by a green ribbon as she headed to the dinning hall pretending like noting was wrong.
"Em?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back