• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
He took her hand. "Hey. I'm here for you." He said. "Whatever you need whenever you need it."
Emily stopped walking as she felt Earl take her hand, she didn't look over at him just down at his hand holding hers. She was trying her hardest to hold back her tears as he spoke to her. She felt like she didn't deserve a friend like Earl, he was so nice to her and telling her that he would always be there for her. So much for the importance of bloodlines and such, her father always ingraining its importance into her head. When not even her own father, her own flesh and blood could be there for her. He had abandoned her, threatened to kill her, just because she wanted more, wanted friends like Earl on her side. She moved her hand away from his grasp and quickly wrapped her arms around him hugging him tightly. She didn't care who saw her or what anyone said she just hugged him tightly baring her head into his shoulder as she could not hold back her tears. She didn't vocalize her carrying just simple tears flowed down her checked and into his shoulder. "thank you..." she whispered.

Emily stopped walking as she felt Earl take her hand, she didn't look over at him just down at his hand holding hers. She was trying her hardest to hold back her tears as he spoke to her. She felt like she didn't deserve a friend like Earl, he was so nice to her and telling her that he would always be there for her. So much for the importance of bloodlines and such, her father always ingraining its importance into her head. When not even her own father, her own flesh and blood could be there for her. He had abandoned her, threatened to kill her, just because she wanted more, wanted friends like Earl on her side. She moved her hand away from his grasp and quickly wrapped her arms around him hugging him tightly. She didn't care who saw her or what anyone said she just hugged him tightly baring her head into his shoulder as she could not hold back her tears. She didn't vocalize her carrying just simple tears flowed down her checked and into his shoulder. "thank you..." she whispered.
She she moved her hand away he was afraid he had done something wrong until she hugged him. He returned the hug in full. He promised to always be there for her. To fight alongside her. To fight with her. And for her. He wasn't going to break that promise. Ever.

As she moved her hand away he was afraid he had done something wrong until she hugged him. He returned the hug in full. He promised to always be there for her. To fight alongside her. To fight with her. And for her. He wasn't going to break that promise. Ever.
She buried her face into his shoulder and neck as Earl returned the hug. He promised her to always be there for her, fighting alongside her and for her, promising to never break this promise. She hugged him tighter if it was even possible, at this point, she felt better than last night and this whole morning. She also promised to be there for him, fighting with him too, helping him, and fighting for him too. She was happy that he made his way into the compartment she had been sitting in and did not leave when she told him to. "so this means we will always be friends no matter what?.." she asked

She buried her face into his shoulder and neck as Earl returned the hug. He promised her to always be there for her, fighting alongside her and for her, promising to never break this promise. She hugged him tighter if it was even possible, at this point, she felt better than last night and this whole morning. She also promised to be there for him, fighting with him too, helping him, and fighting for him too. She was happy that he made his way into the compartment she had been sitting in and did not leave when she told him to. "so this means we will always be friends no matter what?.." she asked
"Forever and ever." He said.

"No...you just are a good friend, always have been...even though I wasn't the best for most of the time we known eachother" she said
"...hey Earl....I really don't feel like heading to the rest of my classes....I know it's bad...and I feel terrible....I've missed all of half of my classes already" she said looking down messing with the ends of her sweater sleeve. "maybe I've should have just staied in my dorm...if a professor sees me I'll surly be asked why I skipped my classes.."

"...hey Earl....I really don't feel like heading to the rest of my classes....I know it's bad...and I feel terrible....I've missed all of half of my classes already" she said looking down messing with the ends of her sweater sleeve. "maybe I've should have just staied in my dorm...if a professor sees me I'll surly be asked why I skipped my classes.."
He took her hand. "Come on. I want to show you something." He said.

"A room full of barrels?..."she questioned lifting her eyebrow. "..okay ill close my eye..." she said shutting her eyes tightly.
He tapped on a barrel with a rythm and making sure her eyes were still closed led her through the barrel into the Hufflepuff common room.

He tapped on a barrel with a rythm and making sure her eyes were still closed led her through the barrel into the Hufflepuff common room.
Emily kept her eyes closed shut hearing him tap the barrels to a rhythm. She kept her arm stretched out for him to take her hand once they started to move once again as he told her to keep her eyes shut.

Emily kept her eyes closed shut hearing him tap the barrels to a rhythm. She kept her arm stretched out for him to take her hand once they started to move once again as he told her to keep her eyes shut.
"Welcome to the Hufflepuff common room." He said.

"Welcome to the Hufflepuff common room." He said.
Emily opened her eyes and gasped. The evening sun was entering through the windows, there were beautiful plants everywhere and it smelled wonderful. She smiled taking in a deep breath. "Wow! The Hufflepuff common room is beautiful!" She said "nothing like the Slytherin common room at all..." she said in amazement.

Emily opened her eyes and gasped. The evening sun was entering through the windows, there were beautiful plants everywhere and it smelled wonderful. She smiled taking in a deep breath. "Wow! The Hufflepuff common room is beautiful!" She said "nothing like the Slytherin common room at all..." she said in amazement.
"When on break I once spent a whole day here. Makes me feel at ease." He said.

"When on break I once spent a whole day here. Makes me feel at ease." He said.
"On one of those sofas?...they seem extra soft and fluffy that's for sure..." Emily said walking to look around. "I love how much light there is here and you all have so many plants just...well everywhere ....I can see how it can make you feel at ease...." she smiled looking at Earl. "It's is strange to say....that it feels like getting a nice hug?..." she said

"On one of those sofas?...they seem extra soft and fluffy that's for sure..." Emily said walking to look around. "I love how much light there is here and you all have so many plants just...well everywhere ....I can see how it can make you feel at ease...." she smiled looking at Earl. "It's is strange to say....that it feels like getting a nice hug?..." she said
He shrugged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back