• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"Well I like it...." she said going back to walking around taking a look at the common room. "I really like it more then the Slytherin common room..." she added
"Yeah I've heard it's dark and damp down there..." He said. "Say... You've singing the praises of a lot of houses lately. But you've said almost nothing positive about Slytherin for a while. What's the matter?"

"Yeah I've heard it's dark and damp down there..." He said. "Say... You've singing the praises of a lot of houses lately. But you've said almost nothing positive about Slytherin for a while. What's the matter?"
"Your not very wrong...I is....can't grow lovely plants like these" she said admiring one of the larger plants by the window. "....I don't know.....haven't been too found of my house lately...and with what happened with my father...I kinda have a dislike of it..." she softly said looking down and gently touching a large leaf of a vine coming down from the window.

"Your not very wrong...I is....can't grow lovely plants like these" she said admiring one of the larger plants by the window. "....I don't know.....haven't been too found of my house lately...and with what happened with my father...I kinda have a dislike of it..." she softly said looking down and gently touching a large leaf of a vine coming down from the window.
"No you don't." He said. "So Slytherin spat out a few more jerks than other houses. But no house is devoid of problematic wizards. You have the chance to turn that idea on its head. Slytherin also gave us some of the most respected wizards. Like Merlin."

"No you don't." He said. "So Slytherin spat out a few more jerks than other houses. But no house is devoid of problematic wizards. You have the chance to turn that idea on its head. Slytherin also gave us some of the most respected wizards. Like Merlin."
"Yes I know Merlin was a wonderful and most respected wizard.....he was brilliant. However, no one seems to focus of the good ones.....Slythern are viewed as an evil house and you know it...two first years thought I was going to hurt them and screamed and ran from me a few days ago...people talk and rumors are spread....then my own Slytherin house mates have been giving me a hard time lately.....and it will get worse when they find out about what I have done to disgrace my family.....rumors will start to spread..." she said with a sigh.

"Yes I know Merlin was a wonderful and most respected wizard.....he was brilliant. However, no one seems to focus of the good ones.....Slythern are viewed as an evil house and you know it...two first years thought I was going to hurt them and screamed and ran from me a few days ago...people talk and rumors are spread....then my own Slytherin house mates have been giving me a hard time lately.....and it will get worse when they find out about what I have done to disgrace my family.....rumors will start to spread..." she said with a sigh.
"Who cares what they think." He said. "I think you're amazing. Josh thinks you're amazing. Alyssa thinks you're amazing. We're your friends so our opinions are all that matters. Anyone who thinks you're anything less than amazing and strong can go toss themselves in the lake."

"Who cares what they think." He said. "I think you're amazing. Josh thinks you're amazing. Alyssa thinks you're amazing. We're your friends so our opinions are all that matters. Anyone who thinks you're anything less than amazing and strong can go toss themselves in the lake."
Emily looked up at Earl and gently smiled. Earl always knew what to say to make her feel better especially when she doubted herself, which she had been doing a lot lately. She was not the snooty popular girl her father had hoped for, to be the center of attention and get as much influence as possible throughout her school life. She instead had a tiny handful of friends, three to be exact and according to Earl, they all thought she was amazing. Them thinking of her in such a way really meant a lot to her because she knew they were generally her friends, not bought with influence or money. Emily could not help but chuckle as Earl said that anyone who thought any less of her could toss themselves into the lake.

Emily looked up at Earl and gently smiled. Earl always knew what to say to make her feel better especially when she doubted herself, which she had been doing a lot lately. She was not the snooty popular girl her father had hoped for, to be the center of attention and get as much influence as possible throughout her school life. She instead had a tiny handful of friends, three to be exact and according to Earl, they all thought she was amazing. Them thinking of her in such a way really meant a lot to her because she knew they were generally her friends, not bought with influence or money. Emily could not help but chuckle as Earl said that anyone who thought any less of her could toss themselves into the lake.
"Anyway. If we're skipping classes might as well get something productive done today." He said pulling out costumes from his dorm.

"Anyway. If we're skipping classes might as well get something productive done today." He said pulling out costumes from his dorm.
"hey who said you have to skip classes...you could still go and take the last bunch of classes for the day..." she said with a chuckled as he brought the costume for them to continue working on.

He handed her some costumes
Emily tooked the costumes and got to working on them. She knew she should be in class, but she just couldn't focus on school work. She gently smiled painting a mask glad Earl brought her here, she been starting to feel a lot better.

Emily tooked the costumes and got to working on them. She knew she should be in class, but she just couldn't focus on school work. She gently smiled painting a mask glad Earl brought her here, she been starting to feel a lot better.
He checked his watch. "Almost time for dinner."

"We should finish up and make our way to dinner then" she said another looking up as she finish the final touches to the mask she was working on.
He nodded setting down what he was doing. And with a wave of his wand the needle stopped sewing a red suit with a web pattern

He nodded setting down what he was doing. And with a wave of his wand the needle stopped sewing a red suit with a web pattern
Emily neatly put away the costumes she had finished. She looked over to what Earl had been working on. The colors looked familiar but she was not to sure. "What did you make Earl?...."she asked

Emily neatly put away the costumes she had finished. She looked over to what Earl had been working on. The colors looked familiar but she was not to sure. "What did you make Earl?...."she asked
"That one wasy costume.' he said. "I'm also making a Superman suit for Josh.

"That one wasy costume.' he said. "I'm also making a Superman suit for Josh.
Emily moves over to take a closer look...oh its from the comics you and Josh read right?....it looks great Earl...oh your making him a superman?" She chuckled "Josh is going to love it" she added

Emily moves over to take a closer look...oh its from the comics you and Josh read right?....it looks great Earl...oh your making him a superman?" She chuckled "Josh is going to love it" she added
He nodded. "He is." He said. "Not sure if I should refrain from putting a flying charm on it..."

He nodded. "He is." He said. "Not sure if I should refrain from putting a flying charm on it..."
"I know Josh would love to fly around with his suit....bit I can see it going to his head....also not sure if the professors would enjoy that.." Emily said.

He shrugged. "Sure it is." He said. "just in it's own way."
"I guess your right..." she said as they walked to the dinning hall. She hould feel at home at the Slytherin common room as her home had that same feeling. I did bring her a little bit of comfort at times however she was more found of sunny rooms and plants for sure.

"I guess your right..." she said as they walked to the dinning hall. She hould feel at home at the Slytherin common room as her home had that same feeling. I did bring her a little bit of comfort at times however she was more found of sunny rooms and plants for sure.
(What about a role reversal... It seems to me that it might make more sense for her develop a crush on him first considering...) They got the great hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back