• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
He shrugged. "No reason. But Halloweens coming up and at least a few people want costumes. I'm not gonna do it all on my own this time."
"Oh right Halloween...I completely forgot...oh your going to make costumes again? Oh yes please don't...you got so sick last year because you had to much on your hands.." Emily replied

"Then I'm screwed. Josh is no good with his hands and Alyssa doesn't care enough to put her heart into it."
"Oh Earl I was just teassing..." she said with a chuckle eatting the last of the muffin. "of course I'll help you out....what are friends for right..." she said with a smile.

"Tomorrow night. I was gonna say to ight but you said you need to help Hagrid." He said.
"Well I don't have to help Hagrid, I was just going to drop by and see if he needed help because I had nothing else to do...but we can start on the costumes if you like" Emily said

"so what would you like me to help you with?" Emily asked looking through the costumes that Earl had already done, she smiled seeing how more detailed they were.
"Just start on any costume name that you recognize. You'll focus on wizard folklore. I'll focus on the muggle stuff."

"Alright" Emily nodded looking through the names and got started with her set of costumes she would be working on.
A lot of them were costumes from classic stories of Beedle the Bard.

He meanwhile was working on a Legend of Zelda costume for Link. With a small flying blue light to act as Navi. It was just a paper mache but he enchanted it to light up and fly around.

A lot of them were costumes from classic stories of Beedle the Bard.

He meanwhile was working on a Legend of Zelda costume for Link. With a small flying blue light to act as Navi. It was just a paper mache but he enchanted it to light up and fly around.
Emily was careful and precise in her costume creations making sure there were very well detailed and accurate. She looked over to Earl, whatever he was making had grabbed her attention. She had never read a book with that description of character in it. "Is what your making from a muggle book?..." she asked

Last edited:
Emily was careful and precise her costume creations making sure there were very well detailed and accurate. She looked over to Earl, what ever he was making had grabed her attention. She had never red a book with that description of character in it. "Is what your making from a muggle book?..." she asked
"No it's a video game. Er... You know how I explained muggle film. Video games are similar to that but... You control it." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back