• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"I don't know. It's like I hit the bludger and then it just flew right back at me." He said.
"The bludger should have just bent sent flying...you hit them clear away all the time......wait...you think someone hit it back to you?..." Josh said wide eyed and gasped

"The bludger should have just bent sent flying...you hit them clear away all the time......wait...you think someone hit it back to you?..." Josh said wide eyed and gasped
"No. At least none of the beaters did. But it did come straight for me." Earl said.

"No. At least none of the beaters did. But it did come straight for me." Earl said.
"that is very weird...they shouldn't just go straight for someone out of no were..." Josh commented "but man it really did hit you hard.....I thought you were a goner you fell " he added

"that is very weird...they shouldn't just go straight for someone out of no were..." Josh commented "but man it really did hit you hard.....I thought you were a goner you fell " he added
He looked at Emily. "You're awful quiet about all of this." He said.

He looked at Emily. "You're awful quiet about all of this." He said.
"what else is there to say?....." Emily responded looking away from him and over to the plaque on the trophy as she spoke. She had told him she was glad to know he was doing well, however, she was just upset at how lightly his falling was being taken.
"aww come on Emi tell him awesome you were at casting that spell!" Josh said placing his arm around Emily pulling her into a side hug.

"what else is there to say?....." Emily responded looking away from him and over to the plaque on the trophy as she spoke. She had told him she was glad to know he was doing well, however, she was just upset at how lightly his falling was being taken.
"aww come on Emi tell him awesome you were at casting that spell!" Josh said placing his arm around Emily pulling her into a side hug.
"You saved me from that fall. I appreciate that." He said. "But bludgers don't target people. They just go for whoever's closest. Something weird was up with that one."

"You saved me from that fall. I appreciate that." He said. "But bludgers don't target people. They just go for whoever's closest. Something weird was up with that one."
Emily nod to Earl's response about her saving his life. A small frown came on her face as Josh squeezed the hold onto the side hug, uncomfortable she quickly pushed him off of her. "you don't believe someone bewitched it..?" Emily commented as she straightened out her jumper Josh had wrinkled up.

Emily nod to Earl's response about her saving his life. A small frown came on her face as Josh squeezed the hold onto the side hug, uncomfortable she quickly pushed him off of her. "you don't believe someone bewitched it..?" Emily commented as she straightened out her jumper Josh had wrinkled up.
"I don't know." He said. "Questions for later. Tomorrow's our last day. The feast of feasts is about to begin. And we'll see who wins the cup this year. Last I saw Hufflepuff and Slytherin were neck and neck."

"I don't know." He said. "Questions for later. Tomorrow's our last day. The feast of feasts is about to begin. And we'll see who wins the cup this year. Last I saw Hufflepuff and Slytherin were neck and neck."
Emily had forgotten about the end of the term feast, having been more concerned about Earl's fall. "will you be able to join the feast?" Emily asked "no dought Madam Pomfret will want to keep you locked up in here.." Josh commented.

Emily had forgotten about the end of the term feast, having been more concerned about Earl's fall. "will you be able to join the feast?" Emily asked "no dought Madam Pomfret will want to keep you locked up in here.." Josh commented.
She can't." He said. "Headmistress Mcgonagall said that she had to let me go for the feast."

She can't." He said. "Headmistress Mcgonagall said that she had to let me go for the feast."
"Woo go, McGonagall!" Josh cheered "I heard from the older kids that the end of team feast is even better than the first one we had back at the starting of the year" Josh added quite excited for the food.

"You guys go. I'll see you at the feast tomorrow night." Earl said. (it's tomorrow night not this night)
(Oh oops XD)
"Alright get better and will see ya tomorrow" Josh said before leaving.
"Night Earl" Emily added with a small wave following Josh and Alyssia and left the hospital wing.

(Oh oops XD)
"Alright get better and will see ya tomorrow" Josh said before leaving.
"Night Earl" Emily added with a small wave following Josh and Alyssia and left the hospital wing.
The next morning Earl was released and met with his friends at the grounds to spend the last day of school together

The next morning Earl was released and met with his friends at the grounds to spend the last day of school together
They walked the school grounds heading towards the take. "Are you guys going to do anything fun over the summer?" Josh asked out of curiosity.

"well more likely ill be going to the seaside, my grandma always takes us there every summer" Josh commented "what about you girls?...." he asked picking up a rock and trying to skip it in the lake.
"I'm going to America to a magic camp. I might not be on the train next year." Alyssa said.

"I'm going to America to a magic camp. I might not be on the train next year." Alyssa said.
(what is Earls eye color?)
"What a magic camp?! they have those?..." Josh said turning back to Alyssa

"I am not sure,..my father hasn't said if we will be taking a trip or not..." Emily said both not wanting to really talk about the very expensive trips she had taken before but it really all depended if she meets all her father's criteria if she was deserving of a trip. "wait!...Allie will you and your family be moving to America...if you won't be returning next year?" she asked

"I am not sure,..my father hasn't said if we will be taking a trip or not..." Emily said both not wanting to really talk about the very expensive trips she had taken before but it really all depended if she meets all her father's criteria if she was deserving of a trip. "wait!...Allie will you and your family be moving to America...if you won't be returning next year?" she asked
(Green)

"No. Not moving. I will be returning just later " she said.

"I'm probably gonna play sports, get into fights, and steal the occasional pastry from oldan Johnson's pastry shop." Earl said.

"No. Not moving. I will be returning just later " she said.

"I'm probably gonna play sports, get into fights, and steal the occasional pastry from oldan Johnson's pastry shop." Earl said.
(What do you think dose he look more grumpy?)
20210502_202522.jpg
"Oh...well you won't have any trouble catchinf up with classes returning later then everyone else.." Emily commented quite relived and glad Alyssa would not be moving.

"Your summer sounds like it will be a ton of fun" Josh commented Earl's summer making him think of movies he would watch about a group of kids getting into trouble and on adventures during their summers.

"Fights and stealing?! Really Earl?.." Emily said with a disproving frown as she placed her hands on her hips. "I really don't see that as being fun...that is such bad behavior you should encourage" she added looking over at Josh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back