• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"Open your eyes." He said.
Even though she did loosen her grip and sat up she had kept her eyes closed. She let out a little huff as it annoyed her a bit that he knew she had closed her eyes. She didn't say anything and slowly opened her eyes, a bit scared that she would fall if she opened them.

Even though she did loosen her grip and sat up she had kept her eyes closed. She let out a little huff as it annoyed her a bit that he knew she had closed her eyes. She didn't say anything and slowly opened her eyes, a bit scared that she would fall if she opened them.
It was a beautiful view.

It was a beautiful view.
Hogwarts was always amazing to see from afar as they reached the school by train and the surrounding nature landscape was always beautiful. But the view from this high point of view was different, it was breath taking. "Wow..." she whispered.

Hogwarts was always amazing to see from afar as they reached the school by train and the surrounding nature landscape was always beautiful. But the view from this high point of view was different, it was breath taking. "Wow..." she whispered.
"Told you it was worth it." Earl said.

"Eh. If you fall I'll catch you."
"I guess that's true..." she replied knowing she shouldn't be nervous being this high up. She looked out at the scenery feeling a wave of sadness. Their school year was coming to an end and she was really going to miss being at Hogwarts and her friends. Home wouldn't feel the same.

"I guess that's true..." she replied knowing she shouldn't be nervous being this high up. She looked out at the scenery feeling a wave of sadness. Their school year was coming to an end and she was really going to miss being at Hogwarts and her friends. Home wouldn't feel the same.
"I write you every day." He said. "We have those books remember."

"I write you every day." He said. "We have those books remember."
Emily was pulled out of her sad thoughts of leving the school and her friends for the summer. A small smile formed on her face as Earl reinsured her that they would still be able to write to eachother everyday. "Yes I remember,....ill make sure to write back as well."

Emily was pulled out of her sad thoughts of leving the school and her friends for the summer. A small smile formed on her face as Earl reinsured her that they would still be able to write to eachother everyday. "Yes I remember,....ill make sure to write back as well."
They landed on the ground. Exams were over and only one match was left. Hufflepuff vs ravenclaw. Which was the very next day.

They landed on the ground. Exams were over and only one match was left. Hufflepuff vs ravenclaw. Which was the very next day.
"Thank you for showing me Hogwarts from the sky, although a bit terrifying.... it was nice to see what the owls see when they fly in" Emily said having been curious about what the owls saw whenever she spotted them flying over the school. "Now you need to get to bed and get some rest for your match tomorrow" She added placing her hands on her hips.

"Thank you for showing me Hogwarts from the sky, although a bit terrifying.... it was nice to see what the owls see when they fly in" Emily said having been curious about what the owls saw whenever she spotted them flying over the school. "Now you need to get to bed and get some rest for your match tomorrow" She added placing her hands on her hips.
"Yeah Yeah. I get it." Earl said. "I'll get plenty of rest and drink plenty of milk in the morning.

"Okay okay." He said with a smile. "Thanks for the concern but I promise I won't fall offy broom or anything."
"Well you better not" she said as they made their way back into the castle. "Thank you again Earl for showing me the school from the sky...it was nice, bloody terrifying but nice.." she said as they reached the hall were they always parted ways.

"Well you better not" she said as they made their way back into the castle. "Thank you again Earl for showing me the school from the sky...it was nice, bloody terrifying but nice.." she said as they reached the hall were they always parted ways.
He gave her a small salute as he returned to his dorms walking past Thomas. "Hey Johnson," Thomas started. "Forget it Thomas. I have no interest in your pitiful insults."

The next morning was the bug day. Hufflepuff VS Ravenclaw. If they won Hufflepuff would get this year's quidditch cup.
Emily made her way towards the dining hall for breakfast, entering through the large doors her eyes fell towards the four friends she had made during her first year. A tiny smile (which is a big smile for her) crossed her lips as she saw Alyssa enjoying her breakfast a stoic expression as she read her book, ignoring the teasing taunts coming from Josh across the way. A large plate of food as he told her how Ravenclaw didn't stand a chance, placing his arm around Earl eating his large portioned breakfast as well. She let out a muffled chuckle under her hand before walking over and taking a seat with them. "morning everyone" she greeted before gathering what she would eat that morning a small bowl of fruit and a pastry.

Emily made her way towards the dining hall for breakfast, entering through the large doors her eyes fell towards the four friends she had made during her first year. A tiny smile (which is a big smile for her) crossed her lips as she saw Alyssa enjoying her breakfast a stoic expression as she read her book, ignoring the teasing taunts coming from Josh across the way. A large plate of food as he told her how Ravenclaw didn't stand a chance, placing his arm around Earl eating his large portioned breakfast as well. She let out a muffled chuckle under her hand before walking over and taking a seat with them. "morning everyone" she greeted before gathering what she would eat that morning a small bowl of fruit and a pastry.
"Yes. I'm aware of how skin the chances are against Earl. But one player doesn't win a match." Alyssa said. "Either way I could care less. Quidditch is simply not an interest for me."

Earl had a huge grin on his face. "Don't worry Lysaa. I won't embaress Ravenclaw too badly. But I appreciate the vote of confidence from my fans." He said rubbing his hand on Josh's head messing up his hair.

"Yes. I'm aware of how skin the chances are against Earl. But one player doesn't win a match." Alyssa said. "Either way I could care less. Quidditch is simply not an interest for me."

Earl had a huge grin on his face. "Don't worry Lysaa. I won't embaress Ravenclaw too badly. But I appreciate the vote of confidence from my fans." He said rubbing his hand on Josh's head messing up his hair.
"pfff... sure Lyss, you just won't admit you are scared Ravenclaw is going to lose...and of course Earl can win the game, he could do it with his hands tied behind his back," Josh said before stuffing some food into his face. "hey stop that!" he chuckled, playfully pushing Earl away as he fixed his hair.

Emily quietly ate her meal as always, cutting up the fruit into the tiniest of bites making sure her table manners were to point as always. She looked over at each of them as they banter and for a split second, she felt an extreme wave of sadness hit her. she froze for a bit mid cutting a strawberry as she just blankly stared at her plate. The school year was practically over and she was going to miss her meals with her friends. Of course, the table manners and just the way the boys ate wasn't the highlight of the meals, the company and atmosphere of it all was a welcome change to the lonely meals at a large quite grand dining table back home.

"pfff... sure Lyss, you just won't admit you are scared Ravenclaw is going to lose...and of course Earl can win the game, he could do it with his hands tied behind his back," Josh said before stuffing some food into his face. "hey stop that!" he chuckled, playfully pushing Earl away as he fixed his hair.

Emily quietly ate her meal as always, cutting up the fruit into the tiniest of bites making sure her table manners were to point as always. She looked over at each of them as they banter and for a split second, she felt an extreme wave of sadness hit her. she froze for a bit mid cutting a strawberry as she just blankly stared at her plate. The school year was practically over and she was going to miss her meals with her friends. Of course, the table manners and just the way the boys ate wasn't the highlight of the meals, the company and atmosphere of it all was a welcome change to the lonely meals at a large quite grand dining table back home.
"Anyway. After today is exams." Earl said. "You seem unusually excited for academics today." Alyssa noted stoicly.

"Of course I am. All of our exams are gone be practical. I suck at written assignments. But I can spellsling with the best of 'em. I'm probably the first first year ever to prodclucw a corporeal patronus." Earl boasted. (Trying to bring back that Natsu aspect)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back