• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"Anyway. After today is exams." Earl said. "You seem unusually excited for academics today." Alyssa noted stoicly.

"Of course I am. All of our exams are gone be practical. I suck at written assignments. But I can spellsling with the best of 'em. I'm probably the first year ever to prodclucw a corporeal patronus." Earl boasted. (Trying to bring back that Natsu aspect)
"oh don't rub it in Earl, your lucky ...I just have to hope I don't choke up during the exams...." Josh commented still having trouble with the last patch of spells they learned. "but of course Lyss you won't have any trouble...you always get perfect marks in everything..." Josh said with a bit of annoyance.

"oh don't rub it in Earl, your lucky ...I just have to hope I don't choke up during the exams...." Josh commented still having trouble with the last patch of spells they learned. "but of course Lyss you won't have any trouble...you always get perfect marks in everything..." Josh said with a bit of annoyance.
"I study. You should try it." She said. "Bah... Studyin's boring when you do it by sitting in front of a book all day. Josh and I will practice after quidditch today."

"I study. You should try it." She said. "Bah... Studyin's boring when you do it by sitting in front of a book all day. Josh and I will practice after quidditch today."
"Nah Earl is right, studying your way is way boring...we are sure to get good marks...our practice is going to be much more fun.." Josh said

"Nah Earl is right, studying your way is way boring...we are sure to get good marks...our practice is going to be much more fun.." Josh said
Earl looked at his watch. "Oops. Gotta go." He said shovelling the rest of his breakfast into his mouth and running off to the changing rooms

Earl looked at his watch. "Oops. Gotta go." He said shovelling the rest of his breakfast into his mouth and running off to the changing rooms
Emily looked up from her plate pressing her lips and wrinkling her nose in discussed as Earl shoved the food in his mouth, before watching him run out of the dining hall.
"Break a leg!" Josh yelled out to Earl as he ran off. "I really dislike that saying..." Emily spoke up "what it will bring him good luck.." Josh added with a shrug. "I guess.....but whoever thought up that breaking a leg would be a lucky phrase was mental.." Emily added

Emily looked up from her plate pressing her lips and wrinkling her nose in discussed as Earl shoved the food in his mouth, before watching him run out of the dining hall.
"Break a leg!" Josh yelled out to Earl as he ran off. "I really dislike that saying..." Emily spoke up "what it will bring him good luck.." Josh added with a shrug. "I guess.....but whoever thought up that breaking a leg would be a lucky phrase was mental.." Emily added
Since there were no classes this week it was all hanging and studying until the fateful final match.

Since there were no classes this week it was all hanging and studying until the fateful final match.
They made sure their final week of Hogwarts was spent together. Even if a good amount was studying they all found ways to have a bit of fun and enjoy each other's company. Most of the fun and a bit of chaos brought by Earl, with some assistance from Josh. As it came time for the final match Alyssa, Emily, and Josh at together in the bleachers. Emily cheering for their Hufflepuff companion, Josh going a bit overboard as per usual along with snacks and Alyssa sat with her book, dragged by the two to join them.

They made sure their final week of Hogwarts was spent together. Even if a good amount was studying they all found ways to have a bit of fun and enjoy each other's company. Most of the fun and a bit of chaos brought by Earl, with some assistance from Josh. As it came time for the final match Alyssa, Emily, and Josh at together in the bleachers. Emily cheering for their Hufflepuff companion, Josh going a bit overboard as per usual along with snacks and Alyssa sat with her book, dragged by the two to join them.
Alyssa made no effort to move over to Ravenclaw's stands. Similarly to Emily she was more here for Earl than for any interest in the actual game. Earl was playing beater today.

Alyssa made no effort to move over to Ravenclaw's stands. Similarly to Emily she was more here for Earl than for any interest in the actual game. Earl was playing beater today.
Emily watched the game, more so watching Earl play. After all she was here to cheer him on and like every game she sat through came with constant questions as to what was going on in the game towards Josh.

Emily watched the game, more so watching Earl play. After all she was here to cheer him on and like every game she sat through came with constant questions as to what was going on in the game towards Josh.
The game went on as would be expected. Right up until the end. The Hufflepuff seeker holding his hand out for the snitch. A bludger hit towards him by a Ravenclaw beater. Earl intercepted. No one was sure what happened only that the bludger was sent away and the seeker caught the snitch earning Hufflepuff the win. Leaving them undefeated the entire year. However all was not well. What Emily feared most had happened.

Earl slow drifted along his broom looking daze and confused as he slowly slid off the side and began to freefall.

The game went on as would be expected. Right up until the end. The Hufflepuff seeker holding his hand out for the snitch. A bludger hit towards him by a Ravenclaw beater. Earl intercepted. No one was sure what happened only that the bludger was sent away and the seeker caught the snitch earning Hufflepuff the win. Leaving them undefeated the entire year. However, all was not well. What Emily feared most had happened.

Earl slow drifted along his broom looking daze and confused as he slowly slid off the side and began to freefall.
Emily smiled ready to cheer alongside the others, especially those in the Hufflepuff house. But her smile was very short-lived as she was one of the very first to notice something wrong with Earl. Her stomach turned as she saw Earl slide off the broom and fall. As the cheers of the crowds were quickly muffled by gasps and screams as Earl freefall towards the ground. Without a second thought, Emilly quickly pulled out her wand "Arresto Momentum!" she yelled casting the spell, drastically slowing down Earls dissent, plopping down on to the field that would hurt but not kill him. Emily placed her wand away as she ran out of the bleachers towards the field.

Emily smiled ready to cheer alongside the others, especially those in the Hufflepuff house. But her smile was very short-lived as she was one of the very first to notice something wrong with Earl. Her stomach turned as she saw Earl slide off the broom and fall. As the cheers of the crowds were quickly muffled by gasps and screams as Earl freefall towards the ground. Without a second thought, Emilly quickly pulled out her wand "Arresto Momentum!" she yelled casting the spell, drastically slowing down Earls dissent, plopping down on to the field that would hurt but not kill him. Emily placed her wand away as she ran out of the bleachers towards the field.
A bunch of teachers were there already. Earl's left arm and leg were broken and he looked at though he had some broken ribs.

A bunch of teachers were there already. Earl's left arm and leg were broken and he looked at though he had some broken ribs.
Emily gasped covering her mouth as she saw Earl lying there motionless. "Is he?...will he be alright?" Emily asked holding back tears as she just feared the most worst as she ran over.

Emily was long gone when Josh grabed Alyssa and tried to follow after her towards the field.

Emily gasped covering her mouth as she saw Earl lying there motionless. "Is he?...will he be alright?" Emily asked holding back tears as she just feared the most worst as she ran over.

Emily was long gone when Josh grabed Alyssa and tried to follow after her towards the field.
"He'll be fine. He just needs to go to the hospital wing." Harry said.

As they walked out Earl held up his arm. He spoke just loud enough for everyone to hear with the help of some magic. "We win..."
Josh got to the field dragging Alyssa behind him as Earl was being taken away. He stopped next to Emily letting go of Alyssa. "Emily is he?" He asked, but before Emily could answer he heard Earls voice. "Woo! You did buddy!" Josh yelled out to Earl.

A small smile crawled onto Emily's lips as she saw Earl's arm go up and heard him cheer that they won.

Josh got to the field dragging Alyssa behind him as Earl was being taken away. He stopped next to Emily letting go of Alyssa. "Emily is he?" He asked, but before Emily could answer he heard Earls voice. "Woo! You did buddy!" Josh yelled out to Earl.

A small smile crawled onto Emily's lips as she saw Earl's arm go up and heard him cheer that they won.
He was taken to the hospital wing.

Earl was reading a book. For once. Next to him was the quidditch cup. He was named top MVP.
"woh Earl your reading a book?... I think you did hit your head too hard.." Josh said walking over to his bedside.
Emily walked in with Alyssa glad to see that Earl was up and looked fine.

"woh Earl your reading a book?... I think you did hit your head too hard.." Josh said walking over to his bedside.
Emily walked in with Alyssa glad to see that Earl was up and looked fine.
"Madam Pomfret gave me a potion to help with a concussion then put a book in front of me. Havn't been able to stop reading it. I really need that recipe. It could help with studying."

"Madam Pomfret gave me a potion to help with a concussion then put a book in front of me. Havn't been able to stop reading it. I really need that recipe. It could help with studying."
"Wow....you sure she didn't leave some of it around? " Josh asked liking the idea of having a potion that would help him study.

"We are glad you are doing fine Earl..." Emily said as she made her way over to the other side of his bed looking over at the quidditch cup.

"Wow....you sure she didn't leave some of it around? " Josh asked liking the idea of having a potion that would help him study.

"We are glad you are doing fine Earl..." Emily said as she made her way over to the other side of his bed looking over at the quidditch cup.
"Yep I've been fixed up soon." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back