• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
(What do you think dose he look more grumpy?)
View attachment 878664
"Oh...well you won't have any trouble catchinf up with classes returning later then everyone else.." Emily commented quite relived and glad Alyssa would not be moving.

"Your summer sounds like it will be a ton of fun" Josh commented Earl's summer making him think of movies he would watch about a group of kids getting into trouble and on adventures during their summers.

"Fights and stealing?! Really Earl?.." Emily said with a disproving frown as she placed her hands on her hips. "I really don't see that as being fun...that is such bad behavior you should encourage" she added looking over at Josh
(such a grumpy gus)
"I'm not actually stealing it. He always sets one aside for me." Earl said. "I get his pets out of jams from time to time."

(such a grumpy gus)
"I'm not actually stealing it. He always sets one aside for me." Earl said. "I get his pets out of jams from time to time."
"oh.." Emily's frown going away feeling quite embarrassed for her reaction "well you shouldn't go about wording things in such a way" she said looking away.

"well...what about doing some exploring...we have already explored the castle a bit...what if we explore the grounds? maybe the forest?" Josh suggested
"Been there done that." Earl said. "How about we go see Professor Potter. I'll bet that he's getting ready to leave the school.

"Been there done that." Earl said. "How about we go see Professor Potter. I'll bet that he's getting ready to leave the school.
"ah what?! when did you go there?" Josh asked

"Me and Earl went in there exploring a few months ago...we found a unicorn" Emily commented as she passed Josh and started to follow Alyssa and Earl back to the castle, smiling at the memory of the unicorn.

Josh stood by the lake in disbelief "what?....wait! you guys saw a unicorn!..." Josh said starting to sprint after them "w...why...why weren't me and Alyssa invited?" he asked stopping to catch his breath as he stopped his run and just walked behind them.

"ah what?! when did you go there?" Josh asked

"Me and Earl went in there exploring a few months ago...we found a unicorn" Emily commented as she passed Josh and started to follow Alyssa and Earl back to the castle, smiling at the memory of the unicorn.

Josh stood by the lake in disbelief "what?....wait! you guys saw a unicorn!..." Josh said starting to sprint after them "w...why...why weren't me and Alyssa invited?" he asked stopping to catch his breath as he stopped his run and just walked behind them.
"It was during the Easter holiday's you guys weren't here." Earl said.

The day had come when all of the Hogwarts students had to say goodbye to the school and head home for the summer. With trunks, bags, and animals packed up and placed into the train, the students all said goodbye to the castle and made their way into the trains. The students separated themselves into their own little groups and into their own cabins.
Josh had gone ahead and been one of the first ones inside the train wanting to find him and his three friends the best cabin for their ride back home.
Emily had bidden farewell to the school and the Professors Scamader and Hagrid. She would miss them both and the sheer information and opportunities she had been shown helping them out with the magical creatures within school grounds. The Chocolate hair colored girl quietly sighed as she stepped onto the train, she was to held home and wasn't too excited as others on the train. Other students could be heard chatting about their families and what they were planing to do during their break.

The day had come when all of the Hogwarts students had to say goodbye to the school and head home for the summer. With trunks, bags, and animals packed up and placed into the train, the students all said goodbye to the castle and made their way into the trains. The students separated themselves into their own little groups and into their own cabins.
Josh had gone ahead and been one of the first ones inside the train wanting to find him and his three friends the best cabin for their ride back home.
Emily had bidden farewell to the school and the Professors Scamader and Hagrid. She would miss them both and the sheer information and opportunities she had been shown helping them out with the magical creatures within school grounds. The Chocolate hair colored girl quietly sighed as she stepped onto the train, she was to held home and wasn't too excited as others on the train. Other students could be heard chatting about their families and what they were planing to do during their break.
Earl sat with her.

Earl sat with her.
The train cab was quiet, Emily was off in her head staring off into the window of the train watching the scenery pass on by. Josh sighed a bit annoyed with all of the quietnesses within the cab. "geez... what's up with you all why are you all so quiet?" he asked

The train cab was quiet, Emily was off in her head staring off into the window of the train watching the scenery pass on by. Josh sighed a bit annoyed with all of the quietnesses within the cab. "geez... what's up with you all why are you all so quiet?" he asked
"Some of us don't really want to go home." Earl said.

"Some of us don't really want to go home." Earl said.
"I dont know Alyssa she is going to this nice camp in the States,...think she is going to have fun," Josh said looking or at Alyssa who had her nose in a book. "....if she even knows what fun is..." he whispered under his breath.

"I dont know Alyssa she is going to this nice camp in the States,...think she is going to have fun," Josh said looking or at Alyssa who had her nose in a book. "....if she even knows what fun is..." he whispered under his breath.
"I know what fun is objectively. Figuratively I have my own definition."

"I know what fun is objectively. Figuratively I have my own definition."
"how did?..." Josh was a bit confused and surprised that Alyssa had heard him "yea sure fun if you say so...." he added rolling his eyes before looking over at Earl "you know Earl you can always come and stay with me over the summer if you like" Josh asked again, having been asking his for the last week. knowing he was going back to the orphanage.

"how did?..." Josh was a bit confused and surprised that Alyssa had heard him "yea sure fun if you say so...." he added rolling his eyes before looking over at Earl "you know Earl you can always come and stay with me over the summer if you like" Josh asked again, having been asking his for the last week. knowing he was going back to the orphanage.
"No. There are some kids there who can't stand up for themselves. Next time you see me will probably be with stitches." He said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back