• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"No. There are some kids there who can't stand up for themselves. Next time you see me will probably be with stitches." He said
"I guess those kids will be glad you are back, and you are intense..." Josh added when Earl mentioned he would probably return with stitches.

Emily looked away from the window and over to Josh and Earl as they talked.

"I guess those kids will be glad you are back, and you are intense..." Josh added when Earl mentioned he would probably return with stitches.

Emily looked away from the window and over to Josh and Earl as they talked.
He looked at Emily. "Don't worry. Three months will pass before you know it."

He looked at Emily. "Don't worry. Three months will pass before you know it."
"who says I'm worried? why would I be wanting the summer to pass by?" She replied looking away from Earl

"yea why would she? she is loaded and can just have an awesome summer....a tone of people would be envious of being her this summer" josh added.

"who says I'm worried? why would I be wanting the summer to pass by?" She replied looking away from Earl

"yea why would she? she is loaded and can just have an awesome summer....a tone of people would be envious of being her this summer" josh added.
"Josh!" He said. "Rich isn't always happy."

"Josh!" He said. "Rich isn't always happy."
"you got to be kidding me, Earl. With money you can particularly buy and do whatever you want...you would not have to worry about anything in your life.....Emily has it easy" Josh said

Emily frowned a bit as she got up " I need to get some air" she said walking out of the cab, sliding the door close behind her, and walking down the hall.

Josh watched as she walked out "how is she getting air we are on a train?" he added

"you got to be kidding me, Earl. With money you can particularly buy and do whatever you want...you would not have to worry about anything in your life.....Emily has it easy" Josh said

Emily frowned a bit as she got up " I need to get some air" she said walking out of the cab, sliding the door close behind her, and walking down the hall.

Josh watched as she walked out "how is she getting air we are on a train?" he added
Earl sighed and followed her. "Josh. You better think of a way to apologize or I'm gonna hex you."

He found her eventually. "Chocolate?" He asked holding it up to her.
"I shouldn't have any..." she quietly answered hugging herself looking away from him. She always accepted the chocolate after all it was he favorite type of sweet, but right now she felt sick to her stomach.

"I shouldn't have any..." she quietly answered hugging herself looking away from him. She always accepted the chocolate after all it was he favorite type of sweet, but right now she felt sick to her stomach.
He looked at her. "I'm sorry about what Josh said." He said. "He's too oblivious to these types of things."

He looked at her. "I'm sorry about what Josh said." He said. "He's too oblivious to these types of things."
"it's fine..." she replied "besides why are you being sorry you had nothing to do with this?" she said with a sigh moving her arms from hugging herself. "....besides Josh is right...I should not to be acting in such a way"

"it's fine..." she replied "besides why are you being sorry you had nothing to do with this?" she said with a sigh moving her arms from hugging herself. "....besides Josh is right...I should not to be acting in such a way"
"Look. Just because your right doesn'tean you're life is easier than anyone else's." He said sitting down. "You think that you're troubles don't matter just because your expected to be proper and not talk about them... But that's not true. And it's not fair to you.*

"Look. Just because your right doesn'tean you're life is easier than anyone else's." He said sitting down. "You think that you're troubles don't matter just because your expected to be proper and not talk about them... But that's not true. And it's not fair to you.*
Emily looked over and down at Earl as he sat on the ground next to her. "it's just how things are Earl..." She said looking away from him. He said that her troubles do matter but he was wrong, they didnt matter in her eyes after all who wants to know about what the little rich girl is feeling. She wasn't allowed to feel sad and have problems she was pureblood and rich to boot, she was always given everything a girl her age could ever want.

Emily looked over and down at Earl as he sat on the ground next to her. "it's just how things are Earl..." She said looking away from him. He said that her troubles do matter but he was wrong, they didnt matter in her eyes after all who wants to know about what the little rich girl is feeling. She wasn't allowed to feel sad and have problems she was pureblood and rich to boot, she was always given everything a girl her age could ever want.
"Well then change it." He said. "Find out what wrong and fix it."

"Change it? I can't change and fix things....its just how it is..." she said a frown crossing her face and she founded her arms and looked away.
"Em. You are the strongest girl I've ever met and your a Slytherin. You don't bend over for anyone. Don't start now."

"Em. You are the strongest girl I've ever met and your a Slytherin. You don't bend over for anyone. Don't start now."
She really did live a different life at school and his words confirmed that. But maybe he was right she could comfornt her father and speak with him after all she had done great in her studies and kept out of trouble for the most part.
"Oh course, I don't do such a thing and I won't start" she replied agreeing that she won't let anyone push her around.

She really did live a different life at school and his words confirmed that. But maybe he was right she could comfornt her father and speak with him after all she had done great in her studies and kept out of trouble for the most part.
"Oh course, I don't do such a thing and I won't start" she replied agreeing that she won't let anyone push her around.
He held out the chocolate.

She reached out and took a pece, a small smile forming on her face as she popped the chocolate in her mouth. She took a seat next to him on the ground, strighting out her skirt as she did.
"Besides. You'll see me again in three months time."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back