• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"Whaaaaaaaaat?" He said feigning ignorance.
"Sure Earl...I think I almost belive you this time.." she commented holding back a chuckle. She defently expected Earl to get them into some sort of mess during this Hoilday. However she could not expect anything less.

"Sure Earl...I think I almost belive you this time.." she commented holding back a chuckle. She defently expected Earl to get them into some sort of mess during this Hoilday. However she could not expect anything less.
The break came around and the first thing Earl did was take her down to Hagrids hut. Hagrid was taking care of some young Barbegazi (kimd of like snow fairies with hige feet)

The break came around and the first thing Earl did was take her down to Hagrids hut. Hagrid was taking care of some young Barbegazi (kimd of like snow fairies with hige feet)
Emily followed Earl down to Hagrids hut that morning of their first day of winter brake. She been feeling uneasy that morning as she had ignored her father’s wishes and forgiveness and stayed at Hogwarts. But heading down to Hagrids that morning had her quickly forgetting her down feelings. "Barbegazi's!...I never thought I'll see one...let alone a young one...hehe their feet look much bigger then the grown ones" she pointed out.

Emily followed Earl down to Hagrids hut that morning of their first day of winter brake. She been feeling uneasy that morning as she had ignored her father’s wishes and forgiveness and stayed at Hogwarts. But heading down to Hagrids that morning had her quickly forgetting her down feelings. "Barbegazi's!...I never thought I'll see one...let alone a young one...hehe their feet look much bigger then the grown ones" she pointed out.
"Usually I just keep takin' care of of what's already here. But Earl suggested yeh might like to some seasonal beasts. Figured I was always curious about these little critters." Hagrid said. "Have Fun Em. I have to go. Harold Gordon is setting up racing tracks on the pitch and I'll be damned if I don't have the best time of anyone." He said waving.

"Usually I just keep takin' care of of what's already here. But Earl suggested yeh might like to some seasonal beasts. Figured I was always curious about these little critters." Hagrid said. "Have Fun Em. I have to go. Harold Gordon is setting up racing tracks on the pitch and I'll be damned if I don't have the best time of anyone." He said waving.
"Really?.." Emily questioned looking over to Earl and gently smiling before turning back to Hagrid " I think its a brilliant suggestion...a few new bests getting added to the mix will brighten up the magical beast lessons for sure..." Emily said with excitement looking at the small creatures. She turned back to Earl when he was heading out from the hut suprised he wasn't staying. But when she found out why she knew he was defently not passing off such an opportunity. "Wait....just dont get carry away with it...alright..." she said knowing he was most definitely will as she knew he would try at nothing to prove to be the fastest on the board.

"Really?.." Emily questioned looking over to Earl and gently smiling before turning back to Hagrid " I think its a brilliant suggestion...a few new bests getting added to the mix will brighten up the magical beast lessons for sure..." Emily said with excitement looking at the small creatures. She turned back to Earl when he was heading out from the hut suprised he wasn't staying. But when she found out why she knew he was defently not passing off such an opportunity. "Wait....just dont get carry away with it...alright..." she said knowing he was most definitely will as she knew he would try at nothing to prove to be the fastest on the board.
He waved dismissively at her warning

He waved dismissively at her warning
Emily crossed her arms and sighed eyes rolling as she watched him leave the hut after he clearly dismissed her warning. What was she to do with him, he was nothing but impossible. Emily gently shook her head as she turned back her attention to Hagrid and the young Barbegazi's he had gathered.

Emily crossed her arms and sighed eyes rolling as she watched him leave the hut after he clearly dismissed her warning. What was she to do with him, he was nothing but impossible. Emily gently shook her head as she turned back her attention to Hagrid and the young Barbegazi's he had gathered.
The work was quite strenuous. Some of the beasts needed etra care to make up for the fact that they weren't designed for cold weather.

The work was quite strenuous. Some of the beasts needed etra care to make up for the fact that they weren't designed for cold weather.
Emily did not expect to work this much. Jobs she had helped out in the past with the beast handnt been so strenuous. Though she learn new tricks in aiding those that needed extra warmth and food due to the hold weather. By the end of the day she was tired and not not thrilled about how dirty she had gotten.

Emily did not expect to work this much. Jobs she had helped out in the past with the beast handnt been so strenuous. Though she learn new tricks in aiding those that needed extra warmth and food due to the hold weather. By the end of the day she was tired and not not thrilled about how dirty she had gotten.
Earl showed up. His cheek was cut and he was somehow more muddy than she was

Earl showed up. His cheek was cut and he was somehow more muddy than she was
"What happened to you?...you look terrible as if you were dragged through Spiky Prickly Plants face first.." Emily commented as she took a look at Earl. She walked over to him pulling out her wand she healed the cut on his cheek.

"What happened to you?...you look terrible as if you were dragged through Spiky Prickly Plants face first.." Emily commented as she took a look at Earl. She walked over to him pulling out her wand she healed the cut on his cheek.
"I won that's what happened." He said.

"...you did?... so why to you look like you did nothing but crash into mud puddles?..." Emily commented seeing the state of his muddy robes. "I thought you were racing?."
"I was. But gryffindor fifth year Loreli Shaw is a sorr loser. Tried to knock me off my broom."

Emily gasped "Oh how rude....I know you definitely did just let that happened? How dare she...." she commented
"Well... She managed to get me up against the mountain side. Which is where the mud and snow came from. But I dived under her when she tried to knock me off proper... She crashed instead. Broke an arm and a leg. Nothing Pomfrey couldn't fix. And Hooch took 20 points from Gryffindor for unsportsmanlike behavior." He said as je removed his quidditch robes and laid them on a table. "Scourgify." He tapped them with his wand and the muddy stains disappeared.

"Well... She managed to get me up against the mountain side. Which is where the mud and snow came from. But I dived under her when she tried to knock me off proper... She crashed instead. Broke an arm and a leg. Nothing Pomfrey couldn't fix. And Hooch took 20 points from Gryffindor for unsportsmanlike behavior." He said as je removed his quidditch robes and laid them on a table. "Scourgify." He tapped them with his wand and the muddy stains disappeared.
"Oh wow...." Emily gasped after hearing that hewas pushed up against the mountain side. She was impressed he came out pretty unscaved. "Wow you really have a thick skull, coming out with just a Meer scratch and dirty ropes.." she added.

"Oh wow...." Emily gasped after hearing that hewas pushed up against the mountain side. She was impressed he came out pretty unscaved. "Wow you really have a thick skull, coming out with just a Meer scratch and dirty ropes.." she added.
"I'm just that good on a broom. Or rather was..." He looked back. "Her stunt nearly destroyed my broom. I have to send it to Daigon Alley to get it fixed. Which means the match against Gryffindor will have to be done on one of the schools cleansweeps."

"I'm just that good on a broom. Or rather was..." He looked back. "Her stunt nearly destroyed my broom. I have to send it to Daigon Alley to get it fixed. Which means the match against Gryffindor will have to be done on one of the schools cleansweeps."
"oh no, Earl your broom..."Emily said in a dishearted tone, she knew how much his broom meant to him. "you really think the repairs will take that long? we do have the whole winter holidays and then some before your game against Gryffindor" Emily added.

"oh no, Earl your broom..."Emily said in a dishearted tone, she knew how much his broom meant to him. "you really think the repairs will take that long? we do have the whole winter holidays and then some before your game against Gryffindor" Emily added.
"I hope so." He said.

"Of course.." Emily smiled "Well...a simple flick of the wand won't do....I prefure a bath..." she said letting him know that she was leaving to go clean herself off from helping out Hagrid with the beasts.
"Course you do. Still prim as ever I see." He said joked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back