• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"No no. It's a unique ability. Like being Parseltongue " he said. Earl rolled his eyes. "Big whoop talking to snakes ain't nothing to be proud of " (he said not yet knowing that he is one... I think)
"Oh...really?.." Emily said looking over to Earl for a second when the student mentioned Parseltongue. "It's unique....but that dose not answer why we can see it and most of all why you be glowing in the first place" she asked

( No he somewhat already knows. In their 1st year they were exploring remember they found a book. A book That he could only read. To him it seemed like it was in English but when he read it out loud it sounded like parseltongue. Emily said it sounded like it from what she think it is. She had heard it before in her home. A man speaking it in her father's study. But besides Emily figuring out what it might be they never mentioned it again. Also Earl didn't feel good when Emily mentioned it's normally seen to be a thing amongst dark wizards. We just never used it again XD)
(Also like Earl's reaction XD)

"Oh...really?.." Emily said looking over to Earl for a second when the student mentioned Parseltongue. "It's unique....but that dose not answer why we can see it and most of all why you be glowing in the first place" she asked

( No he somewhat already knows. In their 1st year they were exploring remember they found a book. A book That he could only read. To him it seemed like it was in English but when he read it out loud it sounded like parseltongue. Emily said it sounded like it from what she think it is. She had heard it before in her home. A man speaking it in her father's study. But besides Emily figuring out what it might be they never mentioned it again. Also Earl didn't feel good when Emily mentioned it's normally seen to be a thing amongst dark wizards. We just never used it again XD)
(Also like Earl's reaction XD)
(Right) "You two can see traces of ancient magic." The student said. "Its a rare ability that more than once has resulted in extreme power struggles."

(Right) "You two can see traces of ancient magic." The student said. "Its a rare ability that more than once has resulted in extreme power struggles."
(Sorry....was that to much?....we kinda forget stuff sometimes but is okay, we have lots of rps after all :p )

"Traces of ancient magic?" Emily questioned quitely more to herself suprised what this was a thing.( the point were their brains would start peicing together why stuff was glowing that they might have seen growing up XD). The mention of extreme power struggles didn't sit well with Emily did that mean they were destined to something horrable. "Then your not a normal student....you should not be glowing like you are......" she added

(Also come to think of....imagine Emily's father finding out....his daughter has this ability and that she is an animagus)

(Sorry....was that to much?....we kinda forget stuff sometimes but is okay, we have lots of rps after all :p )

"Traces of ancient magic?" Emily questioned quitely more to herself suprised what this was a thing.( the point were their brains would start peicing together why stuff was glowing that they might have seen growing up XD). The mention of extreme power struggles didn't sit well with Emily did that mean they were destined to something horrable. "Then your not a normal student....you should not be glowing like you are......" she added

(Also come to think of....imagine Emily's father finding out....his daughter has this ability and that she is an animagus)
(All good story needs conflict) "You remember ranrock. And the stirring goblin wozarding war of 1891?" The student asked

(All good story needs conflict) "You remember ranrock. And the stirring goblin wozarding war of 1891?" The student asked
(That is very true and this one has a lot XD)
"Yes....well somewhat we were just covering in History class.....we are to finish covering it after holiday....its part of our reading assignment Earl..." Emily mentioned before turning back to the student "is why you glowing something to do with what happened then?..."

(That is very true and this one has a lot XD)
"Yes....well somewhat we were just covering in History class.....we are to finish covering it after holiday....its part of our reading assignment Earl..." Emily mentioned before turning back to the student "is why you glowing something to do with what happened then?..."
"Wait Binns assigned an assignment?" Earl said suddenlh losing focus on what they had been talking about. "Uh-oh..."

"Wait Binns assigned an assignment?" Earl said suddenlh losing focus on what they had been talking about. "Uh-oh..."
Emily turns back to Earl now also having lost focus as well on to what they been talking about as the conversation railed away off topic. "Of course he did Earl....he always dose...Binns could care less if it's a holiday....don't you remember the mountain of assignments given to us over summer?..." Emily sighs face paling herself "you haven't even glanced at the text have you...Earl your lucky winter holiday has just started..." she added

Emily turns back to Earl now also having lost focus as well on to what they been talking about as the conversation railed away off topic. "Of course he did Earl....he always dose...Binns could care less if it's a holiday....don't you remember the mountain of assignments given to us over summer?..." Emily sighs face paling herself "you haven't even glanced at the text have you...Earl your lucky winter holiday has just started..." she added
He rubbed the back of his head bashfully.

He rubbed the back of his head bashfully.
(the guy is all like 'hello we were on something very important' Earl and Emily are now on a whole different topic XD)

Emily lightly sighed shaking her head "....we still have time, I'm almost done with the assignment...ill help you out if you like" she insured Earl.

(the guy is all like 'hello we were on something very important' Earl and Emily are now on a whole different topic XD)

Emily lightly sighed shaking her head "....we still have time, I'm almost done with the assignment...ill help you out if you like" she insured Earl.
"Right thanks." He said. The student cleared their throat loudly.

"Right thanks." He said. The student cleared their throat loudly.
Emily smiled holding back a chuckle, Earl could be so distracted sometime. Emily turned to the student who had cleared their throat to gather their attention "sorry..." she said lightly blushing having noticed that they had forgotten the student was there.

Emily smiled holding back a chuckle, Earl could be so distracted sometime. Emily turned to the student who had cleared their throat to gather their attention "sorry..." she said lightly blushing having noticed that they had forgotten the student was there.
"Anyway." The student said. "This power does have something to do with Ranrock. In fact it was at the center of it all."

"Yes noting but a horid goblin,....but why would this power be of importance now?..." Emily asked
"It may not be. But the man I'm based on died long ago. And a secret location died with him. Something hidden in Hogwarts. That was protected by me and others before me." He said.

"It may not be. But the man I'm based on died long ago. And a secret location died with him. Something hidden in Hogwarts. That was protected by me and others before me." He said.
Emily turned to Earl when the student mentioned something hidden within Hogwarts, knowing such a thing would intrigue his curiosity. "so are you not really there?....are you just a memory then?...meaning you can't remember what was exactly that was being guarded?" she asked turning back to the student.

Emily turned to Earl when the student mentioned something hidden within Hogwarts, knowing such a thing would intrigue his curiosity. "so are you not really there?....are you just a memory then?...meaning you can't remember what was exactly that was being guarded?" she asked turning back to the student.
"I know all I knew in life. But this isn't knowledge freely given." He said. "A set of trials and tests await the two of you of you want to learn more."

"I know all I knew in life. But this isn't knowledge freely given." He said. "A set of trials and tests await the two of you of you want to learn more."
Emily was intrigued by what the student really was (meaning he is not a normal ghost or being she had encountered before). Emily turned to look at Earl as if asking for his opinion on what the student was saying. But Emily already had a feeling that Earl would be up for investigating

Emily was intrigued by what the student really was (meaning he is not a normal ghost or being she had encountered before). Emily turned to look at Earl as if asking for his opinion on what the student was saying. But Emily already had a feeling that Earl would be up for investigating
"What sort of trials." Earl asked. "All sorts. Puzzles and Combat mainly. But with my help tests of character and morality have also been implemented." He said. "Fair warning to you. Some of these trials require a willingness to do hard things. Things that others would genetally frown upon." He said.

"What sort of trials." Earl asked. "All sorts. Puzzles and Combat mainly. But with my help tests of character and morality have also been implemented." He said. "Fair warning to you. Some of these trials require a willingness to do hard things. Things that others would genetally frown upon." He said.
The mention of tests of puzzles sounded simple enough. But the warning of some of the trials requiring a willingness to do things that were frowned upon worried Emily. The girl stood there clearly making a face as she went through the decisions. Her mind went over the scenarios and her worries about being expelled popped up. She shook those thoughts away, as this could not be so bad as she thought, they should be fine. They were simple trials what could not possibly go wrong.

The mention of tests of puzzles sounded simple enough. But the warning of some of the trials requiring a willingness to do things that were frowned upon worried Emily. The girl stood there clearly making a face as she went through the decisions. Her mind went over the scenarios and her worries about being expelled popped up. She shook those thoughts away, as this could not be so bad as she thought, they should be fine. They were simple trials what could not possibly go wrong.
"Works for me. Never much liked status quos anyway." Earl said. "Doing whats expected of you is over rated when you can do more."

"Well. First you'll need to go to the restricted section of the castle. To begin the trials you must find something there first." He said.

"Well. First you'll need to go to the restricted section of the castle. To begin the trials you must find something there first." He said.
"Do you mean like entering the restricted section of the library?....that is only able to be accessed with one of the professors....we won't be able to get anywhere close without getting cought by the liabarian (can't remember name >-<)" Emily said.

"Do you mean like entering the restricted section of the library?....that is only able to be accessed with one of the professors....we won't be able to get anywhere close without getting cought by the liabarian (can't remember name >-<)" Emily said.
"Madam Pince would make sure we spent the rest of the hear in detention." Earl agreed. "Unless..." He said thiughtfully. "We weren't seen."

"Madam Pince would make sure we spent the rest of the hear in detention." Earl agreed. "Unless..." He said thiughtfully. "We weren't seen."
Emily nodded she agreed that if caught by Madam Pince would not be the best as she herself would hate being stuck in detention for a whole year. The next words that Earl spoke caused her to look back at him. The looked on his face made her know that he had something up his sleeve, knowing how to already get around their problem. "Earl...dont tell me you have an invisibility clock?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back