• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"Thank you professor..." she thanked him for all the help before leaving the classroom to go look for Earl.
Earl was hanging out in the library getting very suspicious stares from Madame Pince, who knew that Earl was never in tbe library by himself with good reason

Earl was hanging out in the library getting very suspicious stares from Madame Pince, who knew that Earl was never in tbe library by himself with good reason
It took her some time to figure out where Earl was, finally able to locate him. She was surprised that he was waiting out in the library. "Earl there you are..." she said as she walked over to him. Emily's eyes went to contact with that of Madame Pince and she just gave the woman an innocent smile before turning back to Earl and grabbed his arm pulling him away over to some were away from the librarian to talk.

It took her some time to figure out where Earl was, finally able to locate him. She was surprised that he was waiting out in the library. "Earl there you are..." she said as she walked over to him. Emily's eyes went to contact with that of Madame Pince and she just gave the woman an innocent smile before turning back to Earl and grabbed his arm pulling him away over to some were away from the librarian to talk.
He followed her. "I don't think Madam Pince likes me very much."

He followed her. "I don't think Madam Pince likes me very much."
"well of course not...you get into too much trouble, not to mention you don't know how to be quite loud in the library...also what were you thinking of just waiting around in the library? you looked nothing but suspicious" Emily scolded him

"well of course not...you get into too much trouble, not to mention you don't know how to be quite loud in the library...also what were you thinking of just waiting around in the library? you looked nothing but suspicious" Emily scolded him
"I dunno." He shrugged. "You get the spell?"

"...what?..." Emily said looking at Earl questioning what he had just said. "So you don't want to learn the spell?..."
"Of course I want to learn the spell. I'm just aldo agreeing that I will probably do plenty of things that aren't allowed woth it." He said thoughtfully. "I've always wanted to try bathing in the prefects bathroom..."

"Of course I want to learn the spell. I'm just aldo agreeing that I will probably do plenty of things that aren't allowed woth it." He said thoughtfully. "I've always wanted to try bathing in the prefects bathroom..."
"I see...well I'm right you do to much questionable things....and some how I get intangled into any of them" Emily added "I'm questioning if I should even really tech you....we could just head back to out room and read..." she said wondering not if they shoukd be doing this. She looked over at Earl and lifted and eyebrow "what?..." she asked trying not to giggle as she found funny what he had just said. "Really Earl....thats such a strange dream or ...um goal to have..." she stated

"I see...well I'm right you do to much questionable things....and some how I get intangled into any of them" Emily added "I'm questioning if I should even really tech you....we could just head back to out room and read..." she said wondering not if they shoukd be doing this. She looked over at Earl and lifted and eyebrow "what?..." she asked trying not to giggle as she found funny what he had just said. "Really Earl....thats such a strange dream or ...um goal to have..." she stated
"Oh come on. Their the high society of the students. You aren't the least bit curious? Then again. Knowing you you'd fine out anyway. Being a prefect is probably in your future." He said.

"Oh come on. Their the high society of the students. You aren't the least bit curious? Then again. Knowing you you'd fine out anyway. Being a prefect is probably in your future." He said.
"...well maybe I been a bit curious to what makes a Prefect....but to be a Prefect is more then fancy bathrooms." Emily stated "Oh really Earl.....that seems unlikely....I don't think I'll ever be one....Alyssa maybe...but not me....though father would be over the moon...he was one back when he was in school" Emily added.

"...well maybe I been a bit curious to what makes a Prefect....but to be a Prefect is more then fancy bathrooms." Emily stated "Oh really Earl.....that seems unlikely....I don't think I'll ever be one....Alyssa maybe...but not me....though father would be over the moon...he was one back when he was in school" Emily added.
"Sure you will. Trust me." He said

"Now come on. Spell." He said pulling out his wand
"Okay okay....the spell is very advanced...complete focus not fooling around okay..." Emily said as she pulled out her wand "so the dissilusionment charm has no incantation, just entirely focus and wand movement.. " she told him repeating the words spoke to her by Flitwick. She smiled demonstrating the spell to him before reappearing and standing next to him showing him the wand movements once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back