• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
He went to the Hufflepuff dorms to shower.
After getting cleaned up and dressed. Emily place on a jumper as she walked out of the girls domotory section of the Slytherin doems. She hugged herself trying to warm up as she walked into the main living quarters of the Slytherin dorm. It was eerily quite, when there was no one around.

After getting cleaned up and dressed. Emily place on a jumper as she walked out of the girls domotory section of the Slytherin doems. She hugged herself trying to warm up as she walked into the main living quarters of the Slytherin dorm. It was eerily quite, when there was no one around.
Her "text" book shook a littlem a message from Earl. Meet me at the DADA tower.

Her "text" book shook a littlem a message from Earl. Meet me at the DADA tower.
Emily reached overand picked up her book, noticing the message from Earl. I'll be right over she wrote back. She grabbed her bag and placed the book inside before rushing out of the Slytherin dorms. It took her some time but she made it to the the DADA tower

Emily reached overand picked up her book, noticing the message from Earl. I'll be right over she wrote back. She grabbed her bag and placed the book inside before rushing out of the Slytherin dorms. It took her some time but she made it to the the DADA tower
He was swirling the bones of a dinosaur skeleton around waiting for her.

He was swirling the bones of a dinosaur skeleton around waiting for her.
Emily smiled walking into the area the first seeing bones flying by her. Earl always found something to do when he was bored. "Sorry it took me a while..." she said walking over to him

Emily smiled walking into the area the first seeing bones flying by her. Earl always found something to do when he was bored. "Sorry it took me a while..." she said walking over to him
He rwestored the bones. "Follow me." He took her to a clock that was hidden behind a wall. "I found this an hour ago. Tap it with your wand."

He rwestored the bones. "Follow me." He took her to a clock that was hidden behind a wall. "I found this an hour ago. Tap it with your wand."
Emily followed him, suprised to see a clock hidden behind a wall. "How did you even find this?..." she asked looking at him questioning all this before looking at the clock. She pulled out her wand and gently tap the clock

Emily followed him, suprised to see a clock hidden behind a wall. "How did you even find this?..." she asked looking at him questioning all this before looking at the clock. She pulled out her wand and gently tap the clock
The hands all moved up and the door to the large clock opened. But instead of opening to reveal gears within she saw a passage way

"Well, then let's go in..." Emily said, curious about what Earl had found. "Lumos" She spoke as she stepped through the clock holding up her wand.
He walked through with her. They found themselves in a large room with pillars. old armor, and crates against the wall was a pensive with a strange glow and a painting frame that looked like hogsmead.

He walked through with her. They found themselves in a large room with pillars. old armor, and crates against the wall was a pensive with a strange glow and a painting frame that looked like hogsmead.
Emily walked around the room, the light from her wand lighting up the items around them. She walked over to the frame against the wall. "A painting of a town?..." (would they know at this age how hogsmead looks?)

Emily walked around the room, the light from her wand lighting up the items around them. She walked over to the frame against the wall. "A painting of a town?..." (would they know at this age how hogsmead looks?)
(I assume she would. Her dad might have taken her once also it's not's isodora it's the hogwarts legacy dude / gal I'll make it real mysterious like)
He walked up to it. "You recognize it?"

(I assume she would. Her dad might have taken her once also it's not's isodora it's the hogwarts legacy dude / gal I'll make it real mysterious like)
He walked up to it. "You recognize it?"
(Well that is true, it is a fully wizard town...the father woukd like that XD)

"I think so, ...it looks a lot like Hogsmead...well a painting from years back the shop windows look a bit different...but defently Hogsmead..." she answered

(Well that is true, it is a fully wizard town...the father woukd like that XD)

"I think so, ...it looks a lot like Hogsmead...well a painting from years back the shop windows look a bit different...but defently Hogsmead..." she answered
"Oh." They heard a voice. Someone came into view. They were dressed in hogwarts robes. And they had a strsnge magical glow.

"Oh." They heard a voice. Someone came into view. They were dressed in hogwarts robes. And they had a strsnge magical glow.
Emily was startled, jumping out of her skin at the sound of a voice behind them. Calming down from the startled Emily was glad it hadent been one of the professors. She looked around the student, narrowing her eyes as she stared more at the strange glow around them. "What you doing here?"
(Think that question is funny as they are maybe in a place they shouldn't xD)

Emily was startled, jumping out of her skin at the sound of a voice behind them. Calming down from the startled Emily was glad it hadent been one of the professors. She looked around the student, narrowing her eyes as she stared more at the strange glow around them. "What you doing here?"
(Think that question is funny as they are maybe in a place they shouldn't xD)
"Well... I live here. And in hogsmead." The mysterious student said. "Why are you glowing?" Earl asked.

"Well... I live here. And in hogsmead." The mysterious student said. "Why are you glowing?" Earl asked.
Aqua paused thinking about the question she had asked, afterall the student was wearing school robes. It might have not been the smartest of questions, maybe if she recorded it. She stooed her thoughts as she looked over to Earl. "...you see that too?.." Emily questioned as she thought it was just her eyes playing tricks on her.

Aqua paused thinking about the question she had asked, afterall the student was wearing school robes. It might have not been the smartest of questions, maybe if she recorded it. She stooed her thoughts as she looked over to Earl. "...you see that too?.." Emily questioned as she thought it was just her eyes playing tricks on her.
"You guys see my glow? Well... That is interesting. First time that I've seen non fifth years with this ability."

"You guys see my glow? Well... That is interesting. First time that I've seen non fifth years with this ability."
"Yes?.." Emily replied with a nod "wait ability? What ability?...if it's something learned by our fifth year, we tend not to follow much the pattern like most others persay.." Emily commented

"Yes?.." Emily replied with a nod "wait ability? What ability?...if it's something learned by our fifth year, we tend not to follow much the pattern like most others persay.." Emily commented
"No no. It's a unique ability. Like being Parseltongue " he said. Earl rolled his eyes. "Big whoop talking to snakes ain't nothing to be proud of " (he said not yet knowing that he is one... I think)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back