• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"You have the classics like Snow White, Cinderella, Pinocchio, and others." He said. "There might also be some shakespeare in there but that stuff's boring."
(That sentence was so incomplete...i ment when should their birthdays be?)

Emily had a huge smile on her face as she wanted to give Earl a hug in thanks as she turned to her left and right but sadly she would have to hold back as they were in the middle of the large feast table and Earl was sitting on the other side. She hugged the book up to her chest. "Thank you so much Earl! I love it" she smiled looking down at the book and started to flip through the pages"

(That sentence was so incomplete...i ment when should their birthdays be?)

Emily had a huge smile on her face as she wanted to give Earl a hug in thanks as she turned to her left and right but sadly she would have to hold back as they were in the middle of the large feast table and Earl was sitting on the other side. She hugged the book up to her chest. "Thank you so much Earl! I love it" she smiled looking down at the book and started to flip through the pages"
(Earl's a June Baby)

"I thought you might."

(Earl's a June Baby)

"I thought you might."
(Just before school starts....um was thinking of maybe a February baby for Emily make her from eairlier in the year)

"I really do Earl....so many muggle stories... " she said as she filped through it. "I'll cherish this book...thank you again" she added once more

(Just before school starts....um was thinking of maybe a February baby for Emily make her from eairlier in the year)

"I really do Earl....so many muggle stories... " she said as she filped through it. "I'll cherish this book...thank you again" she added once more
(That works)
He smiled. "No problem." He said.

It was a cold December morning the snowfall had been numerous the night before and it sent a great chill throughout the castle. The last day of class before winter Holiday had come and went and the students now were getting ready to head back home or say their goodbyes before staying at Hogwarts.

It was a cold December morning the snowfall had been numerous the night before and it sent a great chill throughout the castle. The last day of class before winter Holiday had come and went and the students now were getting ready to head back home or say their goodbyes before staying at Hogwarts.
Earl had repeatedly asked her to stay with him at Hogwarts over the break even after her father sent an owl saying he changed his mind amd demanded ahe be home for christmas so she could meet potential future suitors.

Earl had repeatedly asked her to stay with him at Hogwarts over the break even after her father sent an owl saying he changed his mind amd demanded ahe be home for christmas so she could meet potential future suitors.
(Don't think her dad would actually mention potential suitors as she is still little. He would do it more in secret. Thinking it would end up being more known to her that it isn't a simple rumor when she gets older and closer to her last year's at Hogwarts....what are they like 11 or 12? It's their second year)

Emily had become a bit distant towards the last week of classes. She would say it was just due to exams afterall she had studying to do. But it was mainly due to the letters she received from her father. The letters asked her to forgive him and that he wanted her to come back home for the holidays. She didn't go into details about the letters with her friends just that had been coming. She was still on the fence about heading back home or staying and her time was running out.

(Don't think her dad would actually mention potential suitors as she is still little. He would do it more in secret. Thinking it would end up being more known to her that it isn't a simple rumor when she gets older and closer to her last year's at Hogwarts....what are they like 11 or 12? It's their second year)

Emily had become a bit distant towards the last week of classes. She would say it was just due to exams afterall she had studying to do. But it was mainly due to the letters she received from her father. The letters asked her to forgive him and that he wanted her to come back home for the holidays. She didn't go into details about the letters with her friends just that had been coming. She was still on the fence about heading back home or staying and her time was running out.
(I don't know too tired to think)

Earl had told her his thoughts a thousand times at this point.

(I don't know too tired to think)

Earl had told her his thoughts a thousand times at this point.
(Its okay just giving my opinion what do you think? I think the dad would defently hide it from her. He has to try and trick her find a way to easier to manipulate her.)

Emily had made her way towards the train that afternoon, still undecided about heading home that day. The Hogwarts express left and the Slytherin girl stayed as she watched the train disappearing in the distance. She closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh, her father was not going to be happy that she decided to stay at Hogwarts. "We are staying..." she softly said addressing the large owl fluffed up on her shoulder and the tiny bowtruckle that liked hiding in her hair. She walked back to the castle her mind wondering back to her father as she felt a sickening feeling in her stomach. However she knew her decision was for the better, she was still upset with him and did not care about the stupid party he wanted to throw or that she wouldn't get gifts. She felt staying behind was for the best.

(Its okay just giving my opinion what do you think? I think the dad would defently hide it from her. He has to try and trick her find a way to easier to manipulate her.)

Emily had made her way towards the train that afternoon, still undecided about heading home that day. The Hogwarts express left and the Slytherin girl stayed as she watched the train disappearing in the distance. She closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh, her father was not going to be happy that she decided to stay at Hogwarts. "We are staying..." she softly said addressing the large owl fluffed up on her shoulder and the tiny bowtruckle that liked hiding in her hair. She walked back to the castle her mind wondering back to her father as she felt a sickening feeling in her stomach. However she knew her decision was for the better, she was still upset with him and did not care about the stupid party he wanted to throw or that she wouldn't get gifts. She felt staying behind was for the best.
(Yeah that works)

Earl was overjoyed at this news. Partially because the others in their group had decided to go home so with her hwre he wouldn't be alone. But mainly because this was a big step in shpwing her father what for. He gave her a big hug.

(Yeah that works)

Earl was overjoyed at this news. Partially because the others in their group had decided to go home so with her hwre he wouldn't be alone. But mainly because this was a big step in shpwing her father what for. He gave her a big hug.
Emily was a bit surprised by Earl's reaction not expecting such a big hug from him. Though she completely welcomed it, and hugged him back. She still felt a horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach for ignoring her father's forgiveness and deciding to stay at school for the holidays. But that feeling got pushed back more with Earl's hug. Christmas sure will be different this year, however it didn't bother Emily at all as she was going to spend her day with her best of friends. "You seem thrilled with my decision of staying....though I would have Though you woukd head back to the orphanage" she spoke

Emily was a bit surprised by Earl's reaction not expecting such a big hug from him. Though she completely welcomed it, and hugged him back. She still felt a horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach for ignoring her father's forgiveness and deciding to stay at school for the holidays. But that feeling got pushed back more with Earl's hug. Christmas sure will be different this year, however it didn't bother Emily at all as she was going to spend her day with her best of friends. "You seem thrilled with my decision of staying....though I would have Though you woukd head back to the orphanage" she spoke
"This is place is much more fun." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back