• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
Emiky smirked and Josh held in a laugh. "Okay...ill make sure mu head dosent bow up.." Josh added with a small chuckle escaping him. "Well I'm hungry...going to head back for some lunch..." Josh added heading back to the castle.
"I'll meet you guys up there later."

"Just need to take care of something real quick." He said.
"Alright, we will see you later...come on ladies let's go get lunch" Josh said waving to Earl before walking off.

"Please refrain from addressing us in such a way...." Alyssa commented not amused as she followed looking up from her book

"What? Why?...you two are ladies.." Josh added.

Emily looked back at Earl hoping everything was okay before following Josh and Alyssa.

"Alright, we will see you later...come on ladies let's go get lunch" Josh said waving to Earl before walking off.

"Please refrain from addressing us in such a way...." Alyssa commented not amused as she followed looking up from her book

"What? Why?...you two are ladies.." Josh added.

Emily looked back at Earl hoping everything was okay before following Josh and Alyssa.
He sat down in the locker room and took out a photo from his bag. It showed his father on a broomstick in a pair of Ravenclaw robes. He had ended up in his Mom's house but inherited his dads skill on a broom

He sat down in the locker room and took out a photo from his bag. It showed his father on a broomstick in a pair of Ravenclaw robes. He had ended up in his Mom's house but inherited his dads skill on a broom
(Aww .n. poor Earl *many hugs*)

"Do you think Earl might be sick?....all he ever wants is food after a game....but this time nothing..." Emily comments after they had been sitting down at the table for a while.

(Aww .n. poor Earl *many hugs*)

"Do you think Earl might be sick?....all he ever wants is food after a game....but this time nothing..." Emily comments after they had been sitting down at the table for a while.
"If he was sick it would have statistically hurt his game preformance." Alyssa said.

"If he was sick it would have statistically hurt his game preformance." Alyssa said.
"...right....that is very true...he would have not able to fly as good as he did....even with his skills...but what if he is just ignoring his sickness like he did in our first year?...until he collapsed..." Emily said.

"...right....that is very true...he would have not able to fly as good as he did....even with his skills...but what if he is just ignoring his sickness like he did in our first year?...until he collapsed..." Emily said.
"It would be much harder to ignore being sick on a broom." She said.

"It would be much harder to ignore being sick on a broom." She said.
Emily sighed as she poked the strawberry on her plate with her fork. "No your right Alyssa....if he was sick it woukd have been more then noticeable.." she replied, but then what was Wong with Earl? Or was there anything wrong, maybe she was just worrying over nothing.

Emily sighed as she poked the strawberry on her plate with her fork. "No your right Alyssa....if he was sick it woukd have been more then noticeable.." she replied, but then what was Wong with Earl? Or was there anything wrong, maybe she was just worrying over nothing.
He met with them at the table after a while.

He met with them at the table after a while.
Josh smiled seeing Earl join them. "Hey...you just made it...lunch is about to be over.." He commented.

Emily looked over glad to see Earl came to join them for lunch but didn't say anything. He seemed okay and normal, Alyssa was right she was over thinking again and Earl was not sick. So the Slytherin when back to finishing her lunch.

Josh smiled seeing Earl join them. "Hey...you just made it...lunch is about to be over.." He commented.

Emily looked over glad to see Earl came to join them for lunch but didn't say anything. He seemed okay and normal, Alyssa was right she was over thinking again and Earl was not sick. So the Slytherin when back to finishing her lunch.
"Yeah I'm starving." He said.

"No just talking to my dad... well sort of." He said.
Emily looked over to Josh and gave him a glare.

"What?!..." Josh said seeing the look Emily had given him. "It's okay Earl...you don't need to explain.....I understand.." Josh added knowing that sentiment with his parents.

Emily looked over to Josh and gave him a glare.

"What?!..." Josh said seeing the look Emily had given him. "It's okay Earl...you don't need to explain.....I understand.." Josh added knowing that sentiment with his parents.
"Don't glare Em. He didn't know. And its okay." He pulled the picture of his dad. "Its my favorite picture. Dad was captain of the quidditch team for Ravenclaw. I didn't end up in Ravenclaw but he'd think he'd be proud that I've got his talent for Quidditch and flying."

"Don't glare Em. He didn't know. And its okay." He pulled the picture of his dad. "Its my favorite picture. Dad was captain of the quidditch team for Ravenclaw. I didn't end up in Ravenclaw but he'd think he'd be proud that I've got his talent for Quidditch and flying."
Emily frowned and let out an audible huff as she looked away finishing her food.

Josh looked over when Earl pulled out the picture "that's so cool Earl your dad was captain, well, of course, he be proud! your an amazing quitch player"

Emily frowned and let out an audible huff as she looked away finishing her food.

Josh looked over when Earl pulled out the picture "that's so cool Earl your dad was captain, well, of course, he be proud! your an amazing quitch player"
"It's okay." He said. "Anyway Em. I have something for you."

Emily sat up and looked over to Earl "something for me?.." she asked. She was curious to what this thing was but the same time suspicious as to why he was giving her something.
"We never asked when birthdays were. Which was bloody stupid so I got you this." He pulled out a book of classic muggle fairy tails from his bag and hended it to her.

"We never asked when birthdays were. Which was bloody stupid so I got you this." He pulled out a book of classic muggle fairy tails from his bag and hended it to her.
(When shoukd be all their birthdays? xD)

Emily gasped, Earl was right they never asked for eachothers birthdays and they all knew eachother for almost two years now. Emily felt horrible for that, though she had never ever asked for someone's birthday in her life. Emily looked at Earl with a surprise and confused look as she reached out and took the book. She pulled the book closed to her as she slowly ran her hand over the cover, her eyes glued to the title. It was a muggle book.

(When shoukd be all their birthdays? xD)

Emily gasped, Earl was right they never asked for eachothers birthdays and they all knew eachother for almost two years now. Emily felt horrible for that, though she had never ever asked for someone's birthday in her life. Emily looked at Earl with a surprise and confused look as she reached out and took the book. She pulled the book closed to her as she slowly ran her hand over the cover, her eyes glued to the title. It was a muggle book.
"You have the classics like Snow White, Cinderella, Pinocchio, and others." He said. "There might also be some shakespeare in there but that stuff's boring."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back