• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"Aleight." He handed him the broom
Josh took the broom and mounted it. He frowned in a deep concentration as nothing happened at first, but soon he slowly rose up into the air. Not to fair up high bit just high enough at first. Josh cheered and the broom wiggled a bit before gaining control as he moved around a bit.

Josh took the broom and mounted it. He frowned in a deep concentration as nothing happened at first, but soon he slowly rose up into the air. Not to fair up high bit just high enough at first. Josh cheered and the broom wiggled a bit before gaining control as he moved around a bit.
Earl watched closely

Josh's eyes grew wide and lit up as he heard those words. "You really think so?..." He asked "you really think I can get good enough to join the team?!" He added
"Anything can happen." He said. "Just keep practicing and see what happens."

"Anything can happen." He said. "Just keep practicing and see what happens."
"I guess your right...ill defently keep practicing...then you will defwntly have to watch out Earl because the Hufflepuff team will be no match for the Gryffindor team once ai join" Josh said with confidence.

"I guess your right...ill defently keep practicing...then you will defwntly have to watch out Earl because the Hufflepuff team will be no match for the Gryffindor team once ai join" Josh said with confidence.
"She really needs to stop worrying." He said

"Whoa. Hold on Josh. There's a lot kf room between on the team an prodigy." He said winking at him

"Whoa. Hold on Josh. There's a lot kf room between on the team an prodigy." He said winking at him
"Well you are an amazing player....but I think your just scared ill be more amazing at quitach when I end up trying out for the Gryffindor team..." Josh replied

Earl rolled his eyes with a smile.
Emiky smirked and Josh held in a laugh. "Okay...ill make sure mu head dosent bow up.." Josh added with a small chuckle escaping him. "Well I'm hungry...going to head back for some lunch..." Josh added heading back to the castle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back