• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

supermartinbros

❝My wings have broken off and I keep falling...❞
Roleplay Type(s)
I was hoping for some Group RP, I do have some story plot. Here is the story plot currently, if anyone of you like or if this piques your interest please tell me!! :D I'll be sure to reply to you ASAP of course we can plan this with the others if you do wish to join! Here is the character page! : Full Moon (Character Page)

Overview of the Story :

A long time ago, even before civilization came to a start there was a tribe called the celestials... The celestials lived on the moon, no one knows how they got there or when... They were just there all of a sudden, on earth it was found on the year 2006 A.D, apparently the celestials were able to cloak their presence, the people from earth began to civilize with the celestials, of course the earthens were impressed and surprised to see that the celestials were far more advanced in technology than them, they also found out more dark secrets... As they found out that celestials were gifted... With supernatural powers, they were told that the powers came from living on the moon for such a long time... Earthens were never the ones to start wars over such trivial things but because of this secret, the earthens declared war on the celestials, of course the celestials were winning until... They hadn't expected the humans to bomb the moon, the moon was left with a huge crater which is now one of the most famous spots on the moon, the celestials bowed down to the earthens to stop the war, of course they did. But soon after the celestials worked for Earthens they feared if they got married to Earthens, that their powers would disappear but they were wrong... They were completely wrong... The power kept running through anyone with celestial blood, the Earthens were overjoyed they could gain much more power because of this... But because of an assassination attempt on the president on 2200s, caused by a person who claimed to have heritage to celestials, the president and kinds and queens of all countries decided to then declared all blood of the celestials to be destroyed or captured and immediately brought to the government as soon as seen... Now the people live in fear... Hide... decades have passed and one of the few heroes come out from hiding to change and differ from the worlds view and perception of them...

moon GIF

I do hope this interest any of you if it does feel free to fill out a bio please tell basics or most common info, in the bio if you do wish to join this RP, such things as History/Backstory may not have to be reavled if you do not wish it to be. Androids, Cyborgs, robots are all welcome, as well as including LGTQ+ is alright! ^u^ currently we have 2 wonderful members who have decided to be part of this story with me, Xeppy Xeppy and lackingsleeq lackingsleeq .

SPECIES

- Earthens

• Earthens are normal people without a single drop of Celestial blood, some say Earthens are even rarer than Celesitals now a days because if you have a single person on any side of the family who carries Celesitial blood, you would be a carrier of powers as well.
  • Earthens live in Small house units to assure that they don't mingle with other species such as Half-Bloods or Celestials.
  • Earthens can carry blasters or guns if they would like for protection but can only be used in the outer provinces, since there isn't much but desolate land there after the war.

-Half-Bloods

• Half-bloods are half-human and half-Celestial, or could be quarter blood of any side Etc. Since all Half-bloods carry powers because the Celestial part of their genes are much stronger than Humans they will always gain much more power.
  • Since the Celestials are said to be one of the most beautiful creatures which earth has seen with such pale skin, without a single drop in them that looked like they have touched the sun silky soft hair, and beautiful faces it is said that Half-bloods also carry more beauty than normal humans though, that is usually just a little rumor, usually the beauty does pass onto them but it matters what generation child they are, if they are 2nd generation it is likely they would have more stronger genes of the Celestials than a 7th generation.
  • Half-bloods still do have powers whether it be small or powerful but if they get found they get branded, letters across their wrists will be apparent, an example of a number is (0043) they are usually 4 digit numbers and they all come in random numbers which do have meaning such as 0043 meaning they are a strong holder of power, on the other hand if they get branded the number 4566 they wouldn't have such a strong power.
  • Half-bloods usually live in the shadows or do their best to blend in with normal humans since their appearance never gives anything away except their powers, they do sometimes become fugitives as running away from the government, but in those cases somebody from the outside would usually help.

-Celestials

• Celestials are the original people who came from the moon without a single trace of earthen blood in them, there isn't many pureblood Celestials anymore but often you will find them, since they do arranged marriages to ensure there is still pure-blooded Celestials.
  • Celestials are told to live in confined spaces they aren't given to the government but they are always under watch of government guards in any case they may rebel, of course, Celestials usually stay inside all day, but come out at day.
  • If there is a form you would like to use please include the following.

SETTING
1645383450820-png.960093

(image found on google)

Full Name:
Any Nicknames :
Current Location :
Ethnicity : (Half-blood, Human, or Celestial)
Date of Birth : (The RP takes place during the 2300s, A.D)
Family :
Abilities : (Fighting, leadership, etc.)
Power : (please note depending on what power you choose I may say if it's overpowered)
Weaknesses :
Place of birth :
Skin :
Eye color :
Appearance : (more detailed)
Personality :
Backstory : (Does not have to be revealed but please do reveal it some part in the RP)

Attachments

• 1645383450820.png
    1645383450820.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Wonderful! I am very glad you find this interesting! ^u^, basically yes, people or the moon, Celestials lost a war with humans and know most of their children or some of their population has gone missing or enslaved by the government (of humans), and now (the main RPers characters) have joined together to overthrow the government and show that they aren't monsters.

Sounds GREAT! I Love to check out new RP's because I know what It feels like. So! How should I get started? I know I should make a Character Sheet, But Do you happen to have a sheet for reference?

:D Great! So for starters it would be great if you check out the character sheet linked at the top of the thread so you can see what my characters (Work in progress) sheet looks like! And the spoiler contains some sheet for reference if you would like.

Not at all! You can reveal it slowly during the RP, so you can include the simple things such as : Name, Age, Gender, Weapons, Occupation, (Small description) Appearance, and lastly power!

:) Well, there are cyborgs and they aren't treated much better than Celestials and Half-bloods but they are in a different category and they do exist, Robots as well Exist more like a companion for others. (They can't live alone as they aren't complete human)

Of course! No problem! Thank you so much! < 3 (Note : There is a OOC if you would like to talk there to make sure not to cluster this thread.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back