• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice FROZEN SICK THE DOUBLE BLIND ADVENTURE OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I guess I'm waiting for my post. Otherwise I feel kinda rude if I moved on.
Don't feel you need to wait for others to post, please. I know that in tabletop or live games, it is turn-based. But this is more of an RP DND hybrid. Feel free to post character reactions/interactions whenever you like. This is collective storytelling. You are not moving others players, simply reacting to and interacting with the world.

When I am in a large group RP, I am often "behind," My post will simply be filling in my character's reactions to others and then moving the story with whatever my "next part is."

If you don't want to post, you don't have to post.

The only time I will request turn-based actions is in combat. Combat will have instant action/ reaction. Otherwise, Post away!

I will post shortly as well.
Goodies GIF by Vicious on PBS

I feel I should mention, don't feel pressured to post. Holidays are here. People just survived finals. This is a hobby, always put your family and health first.

Personally, we did a 8 hour baking party yesterday with family. My feet hurt but I have a million cookies. 🍪

Yay cookies!

I'm amazed with anyone who can cook that long. Candy week is about to start for me, and one thing a day is about all I can tolerate, haha.

Yay cookies!

I'm amazed with anyone who can cook that long. Candy week is about to start for me, and one thing a day is about all I can tolerate, haha.
Yum! Yeah, after the first three hours, we started taking breaks and sitting while things set up, cook or cool. I love homemade candy! I just don't have the focus to stay there and stir until the thermometer is at the right temp.

Give me three options of characters you would be interested in playing. Please feel free to use this as a template.

RACE​

CLASS​

OTHER REQUESTS​

1. 1,1.
2. 2.2.

Code:
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][HEADING=3][CENTER]RACE[/CENTER][/HEADING][/TD]

[TD][HEADING=3][CENTER]CLASS[/CENTER][/HEADING][/TD]

[TD][HEADING=3][CENTER]OTHER REQUESTS[/CENTER][/HEADING][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1.[/TD]

[TD]1,[/TD]
[TD]1.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2.[/TD]

[TD]2.[/TD]
[TD]2.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3.[/TD]
[TD]3.[/TD]
[TD]3.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

A Sparkling Zombie A Sparkling Zombie Young_Charles99 Young_Charles99 JarOfPickles JarOfPickles myrkwise myrkwise
BakedBeansIsGood BakedBeansIsGood Arvin_Larn Arvin_Larn Here is the preference sheet and the OOC chat. Looking to the top, you will see links to the story and character sheets/ character discovery.

Mixing and matching.
Alrighty then. As requested:

RACE​

CLASS​

OTHER REQUESTS​

1. Dwarf1. Fighter (Preferably Eldritch Knight1. No preference on Male or Female Character. I've done both.
2. Human2. Wizard (Preferably War Wizard or Bladesinger. Not Necromancy, that'd be too on-the-nose.)2. Preferably a strait-laced, serious type of person. Maybe even a disappointed Idealist.
3. Half Elf3. Paladin (Preferably Oath of Vengeance)3. If the Race and Class pairings are too mis-matched to be workable, please feel free to disregard my preferences and make a character that's effective and adds to what the Party needs (at least mechanically).

There you go. And thank you once again!

Last edited:

RACE​

CLASS​

OTHER REQUESTS​

1. Half-Elf1, Cleric1. Preferably female!
2. Human2. Ranger2.
3. Tiefling3. Wizard3.

Here!

Last edited:
Alrighty then. As requested:

RACE​

CLASS​

OTHER REQUESTS​

1. Dwarf1. Fighter (Preferably Eldritch Knight1. No preference on Male or Female Character. I've done both.
2. Human2. Wizard (Preferably War Wizard or Bladesinger. Not Necromancy, that'd be too on-the-nose.)2. Preferably a strait-laced, serious type of person. Maybe even a disappointed Idealist.
3. Half Elf3. Paladin (Preferably Oath of Vengeance)3. If the Race and Class pairings are too mis-matched to be workable, please feel free to disregard my preferences and make a character that's effective and adds to what the Party needs (at least mechanically).

There you go. And thank you once again!
Oh, if it doesn't match mechanically is what makes it the best part.
May the dice be in your favor. Nine possibilities. GL.

Oh, if it doesn't match mechanically is what makes it the best part.
May the dice be in your favor. Nine possibilities. GL.
Making a non-optimal build work is part of the fun, at least for me.

But there is something to be said for whoever my PC will be at least being capable of pulling their weight mechanically.

Anywho, thanks!

But there is something to be said for whoever my PC will be at least being capable of pulling their weight mechanically.
They all will, just not in a min/max setup. Already got some exciting builds. I can't wait for all to discover their abilities.

Happy New Year all. The ball will be rolling again soon. Arvin_Larn Arvin_Larn & BakedBeansIsGood BakedBeansIsGood will be joining the story. The dice have been rolled, and characters made—following step introductions. I will be providing information to players soon. I hope you all had great holidays.

Alright! With the holidays over and thing FINALLY returning to normal, I shall have a post up sometime today.

If you watch the news, you have seen California. Having issues with the internet, flooding and stuff here. The second storm hits tomorrow. But I will work to get something out here in the next few days. Thank you for your patience, everyone.

I think the weather is calming in Cali. Been a rough couple of weeks, hell rough month. We've not forgotten, just been in survival mode, not creative mode. We'll be back to posting shortly—my deepest apologies.

GIF by Demic

If you live in California, then I think it goes without saying how the last month has gone. It's been an intense start to 2023. I've moved much farther inland into a long-term RV spot. Moving regularly when your sites keep getting shut down and evacuated is not super fun. Just moved into the new spot here on Sunday.

I wanted to take a pulse check. Is everyone good with continuing on with this story? If you have lost interest, totally understand. If we lost too many people, we can always start up a new group/story.

Arvin_Larn Arvin_Larn Equusheart Equusheart BakedBeansIsGood BakedBeansIsGood A Sparkling Zombie A Sparkling Zombie myrkwise myrkwise The Good Doctor The Good Doctor JarOfPickles JarOfPickles Young_Charles99 Young_Charles99 Shimata Shimata

Users who are viewing this thread

Back