• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice FROZEN SICK THE DOUBLE BLIND ADVENTURE OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
shiny adam baldwin GIF

I am going to give time for reaction posts to the events outside the door, then I will do a response up for actions taken.

The Good Doctor The Good Doctor
He grabbed the handle with a firm grip and attempted to open it. If the implement wouldn't budge, he would attempt to force his weight on the door in an attempt to force it open.
Could you elaborate on your method of opening the door? Push, pull, and turn the knob; as we haven't stated the door's state, how do you perceive your character attempting to open the door?

The Good Doctor The Good Doctor

Could you elaborate on your method of opening the door? Push, pull, and turn the knob; as we haven't stated the door's state, how do you perceive your character attempting to open the door?
I'd assumed he would try to turn the knob and push the door open at first. If not, he would try to ram it with his musculature and shell to try and force it open.

I desperately hope that Gortholl is a stronk boi and that this is some sort of athletics check lol

Not sure. Unless the GMs wish otherwise, I figured I'd wait until Wednesday before moving on with Vuggorum. I'm gonna be busy these next two nights anyway.

Heavy rain aside, things are good here. The last NPC interaction was with The Good Doctor The Good Doctor . Although that doesn't specifically mean he has to be the one to post next. Honestly, anyone can progress the story. This is a group endeavor. Collective Storytelling. We DM's are here to say how the world reacts to you.

Okie Dokie. Gonna get something out as soon as I come from my appointment, sorry for potentially holding things up :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back