• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice FROZEN SICK THE DOUBLE BLIND ADVENTURE OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
As a conversation goes, it doesn't have to follow an order. I agree we don't want anyone left behind. So I would say as the scene progresses and folks chime in, it will become more organic in the flow. NPCs and others will be interacting when the time is right. "When" you get into a combat situation, there will be a strict flow of order (reactions aside).

Great start, everyone; I like the interactions.
I am building with
rocky horror picture show anticipation GIF

on what is going to occur next and where this adventure will go.

Yes! I'm enjoying the unveiling! It's pretty fun that we have to work together to piece together our respective characters.

Also, speaking of character descriptions, The Good Doctor The Good Doctor , I promise the mean goblin was commenting on Gortholl's injuries and not on whether he's purtty. XD JarOfPickles mentioned the scratches on his face and the salve on his shell earlier, but I still should have dedicated more than like two words to it when I tried to do the same. Sorry! It's cool if Gortholl's interpretation was intentional or you want to keep it that way, but I figured I should clarify primarily because of how the roleplay is set up, lol.

Yes! I'm enjoying the unveiling! It's pretty fun that we have to work together to piece together our respective characters.

Also, speaking of character descriptions, The Good Doctor The Good Doctor , I promise the mean goblin was commenting on Gortholl's injuries and not on whether he's purtty. XD JarOfPickles mentioned the scratches on his face and the salve on his shell earlier, but I still should have dedicated more than like two words to it when I tried to do the same. Sorry! It's cool if Gortholl's interpretation was intentional or you want to keep it that way, but I figured I should clarify primarily because of how the roleplay is set up, lol.

lmfao, seems as though I've rolled a one on my insight check. I still think its in character for him (hopefully) so we'll keep it for now.

Sorry for the slight delay! Was having difficulty finding a moment to sit down to write in peace x)

How To Rollie Rollie (With a dab of ranch Shimata Shimata )​

Edit: Equusheart Equusheart beat me to it on figuring it out.
Post, then edit it to have the dice option.
Throw dice.png

Last edited:
Totally forgot to mention this. RPNation will be implementing a new dice system here very soon. Hopefully in the next couple weeks. It is supposed to be better for dice games. 🎲

Yes! Apparently it is supposed to help with some features like critical, but I haven't heard much more. I'm interested in seeing what it's like!

Also, seems Gortholl is the only one with great clarity at the moment, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back