• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lone Star II

Elder Member
Basically the same thing as Friends but without those characters. Basically some friends are living together, and there might be some drama and romance, but yeah. I'm looking for about four to six people to do this. Catgirls are allowed, as well as other mostly humanoid people. But it's mostly like Friends, so try not to let an oc get too out of hand like that.

Oh, and obviously anything that happens isn't really planned; it's just improv, cause that's just the way this rp's gonna go.

Oc, Schedule, and Requirement Info Update
Yeah, I think we're just going to do the rp here. Like on this actual site. If you aren't okay with that, any of you may leave, I'll just find some others who would like to join.
Also, because of that, just put the descriptions here. Just a little bit about the characters, nothing too in-depth just yet. Not 4 paragraphs of backstory or anything like that. Keep it more simple than that; things will get a little bit more complicated and tied together later on in the actual roleplay. If you would like to draw your oc, you can, but you don't have to. Imagination is good at drawing things on it's own. But the choice is yours. Anyways, just post it here. We'll go one at a time (obviously), but it doesn't matter the order. After each description, make sure to give me enough time to respond to the person before another person submits the next; just in case something doesn't make sense or anything like that.
The roleplay will be active after we all submit an oc, and we have a different thread onto the group rps page. It will likely be starting around 8 am and ending somewhere around 2:30 pm. Of course, you don't have to participate this whole time, because I know that I won't. Whenever you leave for a while, or the rest of the time unexpectedly (or completely expected), then say that your character is going somewhere alone. Make something up that would make sense with the continuance of the rp. When we end the rp, we will begin where we left off the next day. Also note that this rp is only on weekdays, most likely not including holidays; assuming hopefully that this rp lasts that long.
The requirement for a thread in this rp is actually only going to be about 2-5 sentences long, and to even continue from the previous day, I'm going to make it to where at least 3 people need to be active and ready to rp. The way to know this, however, is going to be different. I will be starting a private conversation group for all of us to chat about things related to the rp, but not directly in the rp chat. Makes sense, right?
And each of you please let me know whether you truly want to do this still or not. I actually have irl friends that *might* be interested, but I'd rather people I don't know, so I don't already expect certain things from them.
Anyways, I hope you all have a good day, and I will talk to you tomorrow. If you have questions, feel free to ask. I will respond around 8 am tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back