• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yorvik gave pause, looking over the lizard, no, Kobold for any deceit or mockery. He has never been called "tall", his features and size quiet abit...less, than most males his age.
Before he could properly decide if he was being insulted or not, another voice filled the hall with a rather vulgar greeting, and he couldn't help but wonder if maybe he messed up the jazz juice at this point.

Now Yorvik was 90% sure he should be offended, but the Kobold's dead panned observation, and the girls cheerful, almost innocent expression, he couldn't help the gigg-chuckle (he is NOT a child. Children giggle, adults chuckle damn it)
Thechuckle quickly devolved into full laughter at the absurdity of such a short interaction, and Somewhere in his mind Yorvik swore it shouldn't have been that funny, regardless of his childlike laughter, witch only hurt more when the kobold greeting with such a kind response.

Coffee Shark Coffee Shark Aravini Aravini

Nearby:
Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fires HandsomeJack HandsomeJack

If Zael had learned one thing about Oliver in the waning hours, it was that the man was loud. A small gathering of the miner's peers became affixed to Oliver's spiel. It only took the mention of the word "Ogre" to entice the laborers' scrutiny. Zael's balance shifted from one leg to the other erratically as his focus became partitioned from Oliver to the miner. Was Oliver not aware of the growing crowd, or did he not care? Zael's cognition helmed towards the conclusion of their last confrontation—a chill meandered through his wrist at the realization that this could get bloody.

At his side, his fingers twitched, yearning to grasp at anything that could bring pause to strife. A step took him in the direction of the miner when the scruffy man roused their grasp towards Oliver. With a reach more hurried than his mind Zael wrapped one hand around their miner's wrist while his other wrapped around their waist. The transmutationist brought their body closer, to pause at a mere inch from his own. The twos breath beat at each other's faces; An aroma of alcohol wafted through Zael's sinuses and battered his sensibilities. Zael pressed forward, lifting one of the miner's arms into the air. He dipped the miners back low to the ground and brought their bodies forward. The careworn man's eyes went wide with shock, his mind too stilted to process their waltz. The lead gestured his follow for a twirl, but he met a firm push backward instead. Two spirally legs careened over each other before Zael's pelvis met the ground with a thump.

A playful chuckle burst from Zael's broached lip, "I figured you wanted a dance? Guess I wasn't good enough." The man sneered at him, entirely unaware of the risk he nearly interjected into his frail life. "No need to get so physical with your 'saviors,' we're just here to help!" His lids lowered in the direction of Oliver at the utterance of the word saviors. No time soon did Zael ever plan on lending the reigns to Oliver; he now held some idea of what kind of person the man was. The redhead lept to his feet and dusted off debris from his pants and coat. "Now, what my associate wanted to ask, is if you knew anything about the Ogre situation? Any information you can provide will boost our chances for a quick victory."

The gruff man's shoulders remained squared at the ready. Blood had roused from the man's neck and bled into his bronzed face. The miner remained silent for a few tense seconds before his head turned to spit a viscous volley onto concrete. An iota of anguish became hoisted from the worker's spine at the mention of the mine. "Information? Yer lucky I don't run me pickaxe right through yer damned skull. Hope that damn Ogre tears yer ass to sunder. Fuck right off." The dour fellow slurred through hot breaths. The miner's feet stumbled as he spun to leave Zael's party to their struggle. One by one, the shadowing figure of the miner's fellows dispersed into obscurity. Zael wasted no time in expressing his annoyance with a heavy breath, "Well, I guess that opportunity is gone."

"Just... give me a second with one of the soldiers. We should get something while we're here. Let me do the talking this time since I'm one of the few sane ones," He did not attempt to disguise the loathe that rang in his words. Zael stomped towards the doors of the keep. At the least, he readied himself to have an inquiry with the gatekeepers.

Elenion Aura Elenion Aura
Peckinou Peckinou
Lithia Lace Lithia Lace

Last edited:

• otto.medium.png
    paladin_by_wlop_d9y0x1q-fullview.jpg

Scarlet met the undead man's eyes when he responded to her question. She hadn't expected it. She chewed her lip while considering his words., before processing his next question. She looked down at the ground once more. She had known that there was a strong dislike for her kind but not to the extent she had experienced. It was shocking and painful to say the least. But despite the terrible ordeal would she truly rather be back in the small cabin, living in the Madwood with nothing but ghosts and Marcus to keep her company? Shaking her head she made her decision. Meeting his eyes once more she replied, "I am afraid..." She stated in earnest with a small pause before continuing, "But what would life be if I did not muster the courage to push past that fear in pursuit of something more?" Despite her tear and slightly blood stained face, Scarlet spoke more calmly now. "While there may be times I wish for the seclusion I am accustom to, I think at the end of the day, I would suffer through anything to avoid returning to that Isolation." Despite a bad start, there were somethings about the day that she did enjoy; and with no real past, all she had was what lay ahead of her. The thought of spending the rest of her exceptionally long life in isolation was more frightening than anything else she could think of. The loneliness she felt in that moment before Rhys had arrived was something she didn't want to experience again.

Silently promising to herself to steel her resolve in the future, Scarlet fixed Rhys with a soft and grateful expression, though still looking rather fragile, she spoke in a steady voice, "Thank you, Rhys." Her tone and expression were genuine; her features still flushed pink from embarrassment over having embraced him and having allowed herself to be seen in such a state. "You are a kind man." She stated it as an inarguable fact. "I wish I could have left a better impression. I must look rather pathetic... yet... you were still kind and cared for my well being.... So, thank you." She gave him a small sweet smile then, before glancing around once more. "I suppose we should get back to the others... though you should probably lead the way, or I may get the both of us lost." The last bit was a weak attempt to lighten the mood, and maybe an even weaker one at trying to save face as well. She had already opened up more to the man than she normally would have, and it would be hard work for anyone to get her to do so again. She didn't like feeling vulnerable, yet here she was...​

Interactions: Fenris Fenris HandsomeJack HandsomeJack

Last edited:
1620130977095.png

Name: Lilith
Interaction: Coffee Shark Coffee Shark Mistory Mistory

A few looks gave their way to Lilith. Whether they were good or bad was something they couldn't tell.

A weird creature seemed to be welcoming of their greeting, even greeting them back with a simple 'Ahoi.'

Although Lilith was a bit distracted from the creature's appearance. Reptile...reptile, they thought together, We haven't had one for a long time...scaley like fish...but meaty as pig. They shook their head, this creature was not food but a potential ally. The hive could never escape their inner instincts, it had gotten them into trouble countless times before now.

"Ahoi!" They addressed the lizard, waving their hand.

Before they could say anything, however, they were interrupted by laughter from the boy that was talking to the lizard. Odd reaction...but a reaction nonetheless.
A child...we only had one once...

They shook their head, keeping their instincts off of their minds. They giggled in return, seemed like an appropriate response.

The Hive approached the two.
"Is this...the Forsaken Dawn Guild?"

Character: Sekeolath'zhin|| Location: Guild Mess Hall || Interacting with: Mistory Mistory (Yorvik) , Aravini Aravini (Lillith)
When Lilith mirrored him, the kobold felt quite pleased with himself that they had. Out of dozens of interactions today, this was the third one that hadn’t resulted in being shrieked at, spit on, hit with some random object, or punted into filth. All in all , this was shaping up to be a positive exchange. For now anyway. He may not have been the brightest bulb in the pack, but a truly stupid kobold didn’t typically survive past their fifth hatching day.

The kobold made another very human gesture and shrugged his shoulders at Lilith’s question, “Not know name. I no belong. Come here for help. First place where softskins not try to kill me. “ He then looked to Yorvik as if he had the answers. “Is it?” He would know, he thought, if the words written on the signs and maps had been in draconic, but everything seemed to be in this common tongue that he butchered.

After a few more moments of laughing, Yorvik realized he was being questioned. Taking a beat to breath, he clears his throat, taking in the two as he smoothed his clothing.
What had he missed? The pair had mentioned the guild, he knew. What was the question?

"Eh...heh, sorry. I was a tad distracted? Umm, yes, yeah, I think? Forsaken Dawn, here. I mean... This IS the guild. I'm not sure...umm... Was that... Your question?"

He rocked on his heels, figuring with his fingers as he glanced about the hall.

"Not that there's much to see...I woke up late, so I must have missed most of the other members... Or this could be it? I'm not sure. Wait... Forgetting something. What am I... Something impor- oh!"

He smiled, holding a hand out to the pair.
"Sorry! Forgot to introduce myself! Still waking up I guess. Yorvik!, Good to meet you both!"

Aravini Aravini Coffee Shark Coffee Shark

1620130977095.png

Interaction: Coffee Shark Coffee Shark Coffee Shark Coffee Shark Mistory Mistory
Mistory Mistory

Lilith smiled at the lizard' response. Despite him being a creature that can be lunch for The Hive, they do share some similarities.

"Smoothskins hunts us...I mean...me down too, I know how it feels." The hive said. "They hate creatures that threaten them because they're dumb and scared."

The boy who let out a childish laugh stammered upon the lizard's questioning. He answered but it wasn't very clear, he doesn't seem very perceptive. Good. He then introduces himself to them. Friendly...very friendly...The Hive thought....easy ally and easy meat.

"Yorvik is....a very nice name. My name is Lilith. Nice to be your acquaintance, you seem like a very pleasant person."
Lilith said, their voice imitation full of innocence and joy that it hides the ferocious hunger the Hive is plagued with.

They turned towards the lizard. "What's your name? And I don't understand why people would hurt someone like you?

"You're just so...savoury."

Character: Sekeolath'zhin|| Location: Guild Mess Hall || Interacting with: Mistory Mistory (Yorvik) , Aravini Aravini (Lillith)

Yorvik’s introduction was what he expected, but Lilith’s was peculiar and perhaps a little unsettling.

He filed his concerns away for the time being and patted his chest lightly, “Dragon lady call me Sekeolath’zhin. Is good to meet you both.“

When Lillith asked him about who would want to attack him, he gave her a half-hearted shrug, “ Not really know. Many reasons to be attacked, I think. Biggest reason is I not softskin though. “ He tilted his head and frowned at the ‘savory’ comment. “Not know this word. Common is speech I still learn. Dragon words I know. “

He again looked to Yorvik, “Huh. Maybe the others go kill some kobolds or something, “ and then ,under his breath he muttered , “hope it Chariroth.” Very unlikely the tyrant would meet such a swift and convenient end , but one could certainly dream .”Maybe we need job too! How we do this?”

• Yorvik choked, hand coming to cover his mouth as he turned to clear his throat. Had he really just heard that?! Eyes flicking between the pair, he had to wonder if he was hearing the same conversation they were. Who tells someone their savory?!

Though the kobold didn't seem bothered... either it meant something else to these two, or the kobold didn't understand what it meant...probably best not to explain right now.

"Umm...r-right. So, Lillith and Seko...sekir...saek...gods that's kinda hard to pronounce...well anyway, to...accept a job, you look at the board" he points, having cleared his throat while he looks the pair over. He would leave it at that...but he had a feeling he needed to get Abit more in depth.

"People will send in jobs of all kinds by messenger here, and they get posted there. You choose one, and take the paper with you as confirmation. You then go with a group, or go on your own. Once you complete the mission you return to the employer, with proof you completed the job, and they pay you. Umm...normally any number of people will do for a job...but...well, we aren't the most...capable looking bunch, as much as I hate to admit it. We would need someone who...looks older I think, or they will probably just laugh us off and ignore us..."

Interactions
Aravini Aravini
Coffee Shark Coffee Shark

Lithia Lace Lithia Lace
Peckinou Peckinou
Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Brock Script Regular
Elwyn finally arrives at the guild, catching her breath on the front steps. The city is more than confusing and she much prefers the woods. At least she knew what to expect back home and could avoid strange people and their odd customs. Drunkards and elves alike are trouble, but her sword easily taught them some manners.

The old inn before her stands three stories tall and seems rundown, but somehow inviting to her. She had gotten considerably lost on the way here and now it is slightly later than she would have liked. She was hoping to meet everyone at once and get a feel for how well they would work together. But it wasn’t her fault she somehow ended up reading the map upside down... okay, maybe it was, but she never said she was smart. She tries to pull herself together, wanting to look cool in front of her fellow members. She strides into the guild, scanning her new surroundings curiously. It looks quite nice with a slight homey feel, somehow reminding her of her parent’s tavern, but without passed out drunks and the stench of alcohol wafting through the air. She inhales the new scent deeply, determined to make this place her new home.

Her blood stills for a moment when she notices a couple elves cluttering the place. A tall man stands besides a girl, their pointed ears on full display. They look as if they are about to leave on a quest and Elwyn wonders which of the many on the board it could be. Suddenly, her stomach growls loudly and she glances around, hoping no one heard it. She wills her cheeks not to flush with embarrassment. Once again, she fought the urge to flee the guild and return empty handed to her parents. Breakfast is being served, but she feels too timid to walk in front of everyone and grab some food. Of course, she knows this notion is ridiculous, but her feet are planted.

• signature.png
    It was only a few hours before Reed pulled up to the brewer's. On the way there, Reed had eventually removed his poor bandit disguise and dusted himself off. It wasn't a huge difference but unless any passersby were that of the people he just stole the caravan from, they would be none the wiser to what he was up to. Climbing down from the driver's seat Reed approached the Brewery, speaking to one of the wandering workers, "Excuse me, I'm here to see the owner. Grey, I believe it was?" The man looked at Reed with slight trepidation before pointing in the direction of the large double doors leading into the brewery. "Thanks." Reed said before marching off in that direction.

Opening the doors to the brewery Reed was greeted by a booming voice. "If this doesn't have anything to do with that damned quest I put out then I swear to the gods-" Reed grinned at the man, as he spun around to look at who had entered his brewery. "Mr. Grey I take it?" Reed questioned. "It would just so happen that I am here about said quest. Your... requested items are outside." Grey visibly relaxed but continued in a boisterous tone, "Well its about time! I was beginning to think The Forsaken Dawn are just as pathetic as your shabby run down inn!" He shouted. "I trust there were no issues?" Reed merely shook his head in response to the question, deliberately ignoring Grey's comment on the Guild's ability to get the job done. "If you are referring to my discretion I promise you, it should appear as nothing more than a chance bandit attack." Grey nodded, "Good... I'll have your reward brought around to the front. Grey's Brewery appreciates the serves of The Forsaken Dawn." With that Reed turned and left the building. This adventuring thing seemed pretty easy so far. After collecting his reward from one of the brewery staff, Reed began his walk back to the guild as he contemplated picking up another quest.

Last edited:
1620130977095.png

Interaction: Mistory Mistory Coffee Shark Coffee Shark

Mentions: antidesclub antidesclub

Upon Lilith referring to the lizard as savoury, the two gave them concerning looks. The lizard didn't seem to mind too much but the boy was definitely puzzled. It was...compliment, the hive discussed, why worry...they may suspect...might need to devour or run...

Luckily, they didn't make drastic actions and went on as nothing happened. Good...but also disappointing...no excuse to feed...

The lizard creature introduced his unique name. "Sekeolath’zhin is a very beautiful name," Lilith complimented, with the casted divination spells, comprehending a foreign name was child's play, "It really suits you...but I will admit it is a mouth full for those who are not familiar with your tongue, may we call you Sek for short? Or perhaps you have another preferred name?"

With Yorvik's comment, Lilith wasn't the only one who thought the name was bit much. He also explained about the board where jobs can be taken to perform for profit. It seemed easy enough, but Yorvik showed concern that they may not be capable and would need an adult. We can be....adult...change form...but...raise suspicion it will...must be smart.

Lilith giggled at Yorvik. "I wouldn't say we're incapable. I mean from what I can tell from what Sekeolath’zhin told us, he can take on any abuse that goes his way. And you may not believe it but...I have not lost a single fight." Inappropriate praise... not lost a single meal is more appropriate... " And I can tell that you're very perceptive. But I suppose you're right, we would need more than just three of us."

They looked around, and found girl with red hair who had just arrived. "What about her? Why don't we ask her to join us? She looks...considerate enough." Bad meat for...adult...too thin...

• S8X7w066kzan5Y7cpWJrm-WAvWlN9GiBvyltFH0eR18.jpg

Lilira and Luce got on the lightning rail, taking it to Wroat before they doubled back to the path across the dagger river. Now all they had to do was walk the rest of the way to the Dagger Wood "Mounts, and a stable, at this rate it'll still take us 3 days...I wonder of they have any mounts we can rent in Galethspyre, we could get there in just under 2 days if we did, but that all depends on how much you care about saving time, otherwise I don't really mind walking the rest of the way," She said, watching the water as it flowed under the bridge, you couldn't see it from where they stood, but it was hard to believe that this river was a actually shaped like a dagger, what an odd shape for a landscape to take in nature...or did it, she wondered if it was actually occuring or if there was some sort of event that caused it to be like that. Luce didn't really seem like he wanted to talk much, which was fine, she could take a hint, some people just liked to keep to themselves. She just wanted to help him make his call back, that's all.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
    Yakov011001 Yakov011001

Brock Script Regular

Elwyn notices the elf woman wrinkle her nose at the sight of her. Her instincts almost take over, her body jolting forward defensively before she pulls herself back. An elf isn’t worth her barely-formed reputation. Elwyn doesn’t know if the elf doesn’t like her or perhaps she isn’t accustomed to the smell of the inn. Elwyn figures the woman is probably used to a fancy estate or some kind of expensive scent she’s never had the opportunity to experience. Elwyn couldn’t hear the woman’s comment, but she would tolerate the woman’s attitude as long as it didn’t directly affect her.

Tearing her eyes away from the elves, Elwyn observes a few other people. She can’t say she’s not slightly pleased to not be the shortest member here, although she’d never speak it aloud. All it means is there won’t be any annoying short jokes. Two of them look rather young, although Elwyn herself has been mistaken for a teenager from time to time. The third person is a reptile, a species she’s never had the pleasure of encountering before. She realizes the girl turned her direction and Elwyn suddenly has the urge to hide. How does one talk to complete strangers in a calm manner? Usually someone would make a rude comment and Elwyn would respond accordingly. However, this is a fresh start and she’d rather not make enemies so soon.

Taking in a deep breath, she walks over to the group. She tucks a piece of bright, red hair behind her ear, accidentally exposing a small scar along her jaw. She plasters a big grin on her face, setting her hands on her hips. “Hello. My name’s Elwyn, nice to meet you.”

Interactions: Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fires Aravini Aravini Mistory Mistory Coffee Shark Coffee Shark

Character: Sekeolath'zhin || Location: Forsaken Dawn Guild Hall || Interacting with: Mistory Mistory (Yorvik) , Aravini Aravini (Lilith) , antidesclub antidesclub (Elwyn) || Nearby: HandsomeJack HandsomeJack (Vicky, Azrael) , Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fires (Akar)

They thought his name was too much? “Ah, Sek or Sekeo is okay, “he told Yorvik and Lilith.

The rogue listened to Yorvik explain the job board, nodding as he listened. It seemed simple enough. When both he and Lilith seemed to be in agreement about finding someone older, he was confused . Not over why no one would take him seriously but why either of them wouldn’t be taken seriously. He didn’t open his mouth to object though and simply nodded, trusting their better judgement.

Lilith brought their attention to a newcomer and Sekeo turned his head to regard Elwyn stepping into the guild hall. He looked around, noting the dark elves that skulked past and his tiny body gave an involuntary shudder. Dark elves were some of the most evil creatures he’d ever had the displeasure of running into in the wild deeps. He wanted to hide under a table now ,but he stayed rooted where he was, hoping that if the nasty elves tried to enslave him that Yorik and Lilith wouldn’t let it happen.

At that exact moment, a big man with a "wild" scent to him also entered the building . Did- did he also smell rabbits and...dog? Yum! Sekeo felt his maw started to salivate a little. He hadn't eaten properly in awhile, but he tried to stay focused . The big man vanished from his line of sight. What was he doing? He thought he might have heard the clattering of dishware and grumbling . Oh well.!

Sekeo gave himself a shake, fighting his nerves and waved to Elwyn, “Ahlo, “he called out as cheerily as he could muster in his sudden nervousness, “am Sekeolath’zhin! Welcome to guild, Eh-ehwyn!” Hm. Not quite right. Nothing practice wouldn’t fix.

Last edited:
As Kindo walked out of the grave yard he walked down the streets of his town wondering when his dad was coming home but he turned to notice a new bar opened up so he decided to enter in.As he walked in he said"Wow this place looks really cool!"
The bar had a brown slim wooden floor with wall's that were as wide as a tree.
He walked up to a table and waited for a waiter to ask for a drink until he heard a strange noise outside his village wall's.
He ran outside to see what was going to find out that his town was under attack by a demon general.
The demon then started throwing rocks everywhere and destroying buildings and crushing people right in front of him.
He looked up just to see a rock above him, With fear in his eye's he started running. About to see death he heard a slight sound behind him saying
"Angelic shield!"
The rock was destroyed because of the shield before it could hit Kindo.
In amazement he turned around to see his dad returned home to the village.
His dad the Angelic knight ran towards the demon with bravery and skill while kindo just watched him attack a high level demon.

As Kindo's dad fought he decided to help out to even though he had a little magic in his blood.
Kindo yelled out "ANGELIC SLA-" But before he can make his magic move the demon appeared behind him.
Kindo's dad yelled and told him "RUN SON YOUR NO MATCH FOR HIM!"
The demon raised his claw and attacked him.
Blood was everywhere but it wasn't kindo's blood it was his dad's blood.
His father threw him the spear and said with his last phew gasp of breath "The spear know's the way..."
With fear and anger in his eyes he looked at the demon with power and said "Im gonna kill you demon..."
The demon started laughing saying "You? Kill a demon?You couldn't even hit me when you had the chance."
But he then said a phew magic words that no angel magic user has ever heard of.
"THE CALL ABOVE US" A sudden bright light shined through the staff and Kindo nor the demon couldn't see what was happening.
The next thing Kindo knew everything around him including survivors was destroyed or killed and the demon was gone.

f96f279940098aade282dca6ff79f310.png

Jason Everlast
Interactions: Stynger ( Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 )
Mentions: Phos ( Yakov011001 Yakov011001 )

Jason was already feeling quite displeased with himself. His first time at the guild and he arrived late. In retrospect, it didn't matter at all. He kept to his own thoughts anyways and the fact that he was a Zennith made communication less than amicable. In most cases he was chased away, treated as a killer or even just ignored. This was no bother. It was something he was used to. Even among his own kind, he was treated this way for being different. It was a sad truth of his existence, but a truth he had grown rather familiar with. As such, he resigned himself to a path of loneliness in the shadows. As such, upon his arrival to the Forsaken Dawn guild hall, he ignored the few there, despite their unending stares and lament. Walking through to the guild board. Perusing the options for a moment before locating a job in Sharn. The Kings Forest to be specific.

Killing a few goblins seemed easy enough a first job. Though it seemed sad. Despite their more.... abrasive lifestyle, they were still sentient beings. It seemed a waste to take them out. The knowledge they held, how ever minimal, may help him in his goals. However, looting knowledge from slain enemies was a task he grew up with, so the idea that he had to do it now was unsurprising to him and rather mundane. With that in mind, 100 coll would make his goals closer than they are now.

After accepting the job, Jason made haste down the cobblestone path towards his destination. His brisk walking seemed odd when paired with him reading his book. He seemed almost exempt from the natural laws of movement. Passerby's watched in both confusion and fear. A Zennith was a rare sight indeed. At least a lone one. Add on the odd way he read his book, but still managed to avoid collisions and stumbling, and he was a sight to behold.

The Zennith enjoyed his reading on the mythology of Sharn. He had meant to read this book at some point, so on a journey to Sharn seemed as good a time as any. Every so often he would look up to be sure he was heading in the proper direction. He stopped and closed his book, still holding it up. Ahead on the ride, a person caught his eye. This being seemed human, but oddly colored. Purplish skin, white hair. Though he didn't care much, it was still fascinating.

What truly caught his eye was a familiar person. One of the few who didn't immediately hate him due to his race's unfortunate predisposition to violence, evil and massacre. A young girl he taught to tend to plants. The corner of his face twitched into a small smile beneath his face mask. It was nice to once again see Stynger. He found himself thinking of her often. They were similar in many aspects, which was something he didn't get to experience often. That was why the memory of her stuck in his head so fervently. It was one of only a few good memories in his life. Talking of studies on plants and the care of the ongoing photosynthesis. It was a very pleasant evening for him.

After a moment of thinking on such fond times, he placed his book in his pack and walked up behind the pair "Stynger, I did not expect to ever see you again. How goes your studies into the care and cultivation of the chlorophillic nature?"

he was a bit worried. He knew Stynger would not attack him. It was this brightly colored individual that caused concern. Humans were among the most persecuting races against the Zennith, so there was a more than probable chance that this person would say or do something towards him. However, he kept his gaze on the old aquaintance that had given him such a fond memory of his life of torment and sorrow.

Olivier de Lyonesse
KaM2LoG.png
Olivier splayed his hands in question, feigning ignorance, or innocence, knowing fully well that he was neither.

"What!?" He asked, his voice lilting in mock-dismay. "Oh, come off it, you! It was just a bit of fun!" He called out to Zael as he stomped off, adding for good measure. "It’s not my fault these people have no good humor. At least we know we’re in the right place!" The miners’ reaction to the mention of Ogre was more than enough confirmation that they were on the right track.

When Zael was well out of earshot, Olivier turned to his two remaining companions, keen to gauge whether they were as big of a prude as that Zael, when...

"Eugh!"

Olivier lurched back as the ugly, bandaged thing approached him, fearful that it might carry disease. He looked imploringly at his other traveling companions. By the gods, can we kill this one? Please!?

Lithia Lace Lithia Lace
Jhin Jhin
Peckinou Peckinou
Mistory Mistory

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•​

Last edited:
VizsWn8.jpg

Stynger
Middle Dura, Sharn
Yakov011001 Yakov011001 EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy
The girl tilted her head slightly in curiosity as Phos reacted loudly to her enclosed spacing towards him. It was quite interesting to see Phos makes up for her lack of words with his self-proclamations. Stynger said little as Phos reminisced their personal travels. Sharn was indeed a big city in more ways than simply a rigid structure. Having only arrived here a fortnight ago, the Cnidarian has yet to decipher every aspects that constituted the complex infrastructure and societal etiquette that surrounded Sharn. It was an exciting thing for her to hear from Phos's experience. While he kept certain details to himself, it was clear that he had some fond memories. This in turn, dictates Stynger's perception of the city as a whole. She kept a note of the books that Phos mentioned, and settled to inquire him about it once their goblin-slaying endeavor was squared away.

When prompted to hold onto something, she abided by Phos's words and grasped onto the railing as he did. She kept her umbrella close as the inertial force lifted her innards. While the takeoff was quite abrupt, she was able to cope with the light-headed sensation soon after. When they had reached their destined elevation, Stynger was alarmed by Phos's words. Despite her personal principles on such matters, it was too late to discern the facts.

"Yes. It is more efficient than manual pacing." she nodded twice.

As they stepped onto steady grounds again, Stynger's attention was diverted to a certain figure whose attires and countenance resembled that of hers. While surprised, she nonetheless conformed to her usual tranquil state of mind. An unexpected reunion, but a welcoming one, she reckoned.

"Nor I you. Your presence inspires my gratitude for our past endeavors evermore, Master Everlast. Truth be told, I have had little time to pursue botany of late due to my recent displacements. How fare your travels, Master Everlast?" Stynger greeted the man in black and white with a slight bow and her right hand across her chest.

"This is Master Flynn, my associate from Forsaken Dawn Halls. Phos, this is Master Everlast, a friend. Pertaining to your presence, what brings you to Sharn, Master Everlast?" she added, turning to Phos and introducing the two men to each other.

For some reasons unknown to Stynger, she had picked up her habit of addressing Phos as 'Master' again. It seemed as if it was wired to her subconscious readiness. To the Cnidarian, it was an expected courtesy trope in situations as these.

As Kindo had victory he turned around to find he destroyed everything around him.
He did not know what happened to him it was a blank. But I he could think of was his father's death,
and everything around him.
He soon came to realize he committed mass murder.
As fast as he could he grabbed the staff and started running from what he has done.
He ran past the city wall's as fast as he could before knights could get there.
After day's and week's of travel he found a forest.
He wanted to take a rest from running so he decided to sleep under a tree.
Little did he know there was as strange tree in shape of a spear.

Then he remembered what his father said before he kicked the bucket.
"The spear know's the way..."

He knew he had to follow the spear "But what if there was danger?"
"What if I destroyed everything around me?"

With a slight frown on his face he decided to follow the way the spear was pointing.
Kindo walked into the woods with fear and regretting not coming in here.
After hour's in the forest he got out just to find a nice little guild.
He wondered if he should join or not cause of what a horrible crime he committed.
"The spear knows the way?" he asked him self.
"Maybe im suppose to join in that guild."

With confidence he walked up to the guild about to start a new life.

f96f279940098aade282dca6ff79f310.png

Jason Everlast
Interactions: Stynger ( Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 ), Phos ( Yakov011001 Yakov011001 )
The sight of this person was a pleasant gift for the day. It was not often that he was greeted by someone who was once kind to him. Mostly due to the fact that it happened so rarely, so finding a kind soul again was astronomically slight in odds. It was not an unpleasant experience, but it was a rare oddity he found himself quite pleased with.

"My travels grow ever more frequent. Yet, they are not displeasing. Rather they afford a certain level of grandeur and sustenance for my weary soul. It affords me the opportunity to pursue my intellectual fascinations, so one cannot complain when a gift is given to them." Jason was often confused. People were generally fickle things. Guided by emotion and fear, rather than logical thinking or facts. However, this maiden was unlike most. Every move had a purpose if you looked into them. Studying people was something of a hobby for him, but rarely did he find someone he could relate to. Their similar personality traits made everything much more accommodating.

Jason was not one to put stock into humor or coincidence, but this was funny on some scale. That or stars had converged, given he had just looked back on his fond recollection of Stynger, not but a few days ago "As it would so happen..." He reached his hand to his face, pulling off his face mask. Revealing his blank, naturally melancholy face. His azure iris's falling upon his friend "....I am in Sharn to complete a quest. I, myself, have also found lodging in the membership of the Forsaken Dawn guild. It would seem we are now connected by more than a fond kinship in days past madam."

His cold, ceaselessly haunting eyes moved to the one she called Master Flynn. He seemed odd. Oddly colored at the very least, but Jason was unfamiliar with this man, so he would not place judgment upon him.

Jason's presence was sinister and cold. That was due, in no small part, to his Zennith race. His kind gained a reputation as sinister killers. Evil down to the very fiber of their souls. Combine that with his standoffish and generally uncaring disposition, and he comes off as demonic or generally evil upon first sight.
Though he seemed to be unaware of this fact or at least didn't care about it.

Slowly he placed the mask back on his face, latching it on and placing his gaze back to the purple man. All his movements were calculated. Not a single wasted move. It seemed almost unnatural the way his body moved through space. Once the mask was affixed properly, he took a bow toward Phos "It is a pleasure Master Flynn. I am Jason Everlast, an old mentor and friend to Lady Stynger, as well as a fellow members of the Fallen Dawn Guild. Please do not think me ill willed due to my races reputation for pillaging and genocide. I can assure you, I have no such aspirations."

Knocking on the door praying some one would answer he waited to see what was inside these walls.
While waiting thoughts poured in his head.
Thoughts that made him nervous and feel scared.
He wondered if there were any rude or evil guild members.
He wanted to know if the people in there likes or hated half angel's.
Afraid and scared he took a deep breath and prayed that nothing bad or weird happened that day.

Knowing well that if his personality switched at the time he got in he knew he'd be dead.
"Well I did destroy my home town village and killed dozens of people"
He thought to himself that if he told them what happened he wouldn't be able to get it.
"Maybe if I told them I was just traveling around the world they would believe me."
Willingly Kindo wanted to tell a lie but he knew that the lie would never work because angels are good people and never tell lie's.
Hearing the door open he was about to experience a whole new place of wonderful people.

Phos knew plenty about the Zennith, more than he'd like to. But he wasn't scared to see one in the city, and anyone with a brain could see why... maybe. See, this Zennith was travelling alone; if he were to cause any real trouble, he wouldn't be able to put up a fight against any decent amount of people. In his bag Phos saw a book peeking out, that alone was enough to break through the common stereotypes of his race. If he was as evil and hellish as Zenniths usually were, the streets would be running with blood already. Still, Phos didn't trust this guy for even a second; it would've been fine, everything would've been perfectly okay.

"--Please do not think me ill willed due to my races reputation for pillaging and genocide. I can assure you, I have no such aspirations." The fact that he had to go out of his way to say that filled Phos with some amount of dread. It would've been perfectly fine if he had just said nothing, Phos isn't stupid; he could've figured that out from context. I'm not letting myself be lied to again.

"You needn't explain yourself to me, Master Everlast; I do not let the hive mind that is modern society dictate my preconceptions of other people." He reached his hand out for a hand shake, still keeping to his cheery façade. Still, he meant that.

Inside however, there was an unbridled rage boiling inside him. His mind and body both were churning and twisting. Every reflex he was holding back with every ounce of focus he could muster; they were all poised to rip this motherfuckers skin asunder. I should leave, I need to get out of here. It was funny really; perhaps Phos was bloodthirsty moreso than any Zennith. Even these goblins they were off to slaughter; it made him excited. There was value in all life, and Phos didn't enjoy killing; but he enjoyed the value of vanquishing those that would stand in the way of the modern world and its progress. Goblins and their hostile, territorial ways; Zennith and their mindless slaughter of innocent people who were just trying to live happy lives! Kill them all! Genocide! Do it, no one would miss them! All his thoughts smashed into his head simultaneously; his body seized up, every muscle tense. His face broke that smile, a viscous and inhuman anger clawing its way out onto his face for the shortest of moments.

Get out of my head!

It was only a split second, and he quickly relaxed his body back into the handshake he offered from the start. If you blinked, you wouldn't've known anything even happened.

"Sorry about that, lad. The cold doesn't agree with me." The sea breeze from off the port blew up the freight shaft and into the Dura district as he said so. A chill engulfing the shadowed and enclosed City of Towers.

It was only a chill, and nothing more.

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy

• Cyndoka (Woman In White)
    Interactions: @Noct Arcturus@Puppetman Gul
    Mentions: Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fenris Fenris Rhys
    1620428446448.png At the mention of Scarlets disappearance the group apperanty began to take notice too, luckily Rhys was already on it and began asking around before leaving the group in search for her, Cyndoka gave him a good luck wave as he set off. Thirty minutes was all they had as of now and she could only really stall the Captain for so long if she had to, he wasn't exactly known for being patient. But as of right now she had other matters to attend to, it seemed that the skeleton man and Arcturus were having fun, though Gul was scaring the populous, as amusing as it was she couldn't really allow it since it would deliver a hit to her reputation. So she went over to the two of them and said in a clear voice "Well as amusing as that was, I don't think you should be scaring the populous Gul, last thing we need is people wanting to have nothing to do with us, so do play nice, actually I don't think playing nice would help at all due to people fearing the undead. Ugh, just try not to scare them too much ya bone head, I don't want Captain Moore banning us from his ship that would just suck." She then turned her attention to Arcturus, just now noticing how tall the both of them are and how intimidating they can be to other humans, she didn't really pay attention to size that much since size didn't matter much since she was way stronger than she looked, but the average human thinks differently. Though Arcturus looked completely human to her it seemed, but she wasn't 100 percent sure yet so she circled around him in order to observe every inch of him trying to find anything that might hint that they are inhuman only to fail to find anything. She then grabbed Arcturus arm the wind around her was now easily able to be felt by him at such a close distance, and when she touched him, he felt completely human as well and she quickly let go before then just going on to ask "So Arcturus aren't you human as well? What makes you so accepting to to our skeleton friend here and not the other humans?" a question made out of curiosity since she didn't see many humans that were so quick to get along with certain species, unless they were really huge fans of that particular species, the weirdo humans as she would call them.

Akar Mercurius Akar chuckled at Vicky's comment. "Oh come on, its not so bad. Besides! We have a Kobold." He stated gesturing to the lizard. Akar didn't personally care for the employment or enslavement of kobolds. They were often more trouble than they were worth, as they weren't very bright and tended to be cleptomaniacs. Though, it wasn't uncommon amongst dark elves to keep Kobolds as house keepers. "Ain't he a cute little one?" Akar asked in a teasing tone. He enjoyed teasing Vicky whenever the opportunity presented itself. "Why don't we go introduce ourselves?"

Without waiting for her to respond, Akar gracefully approached the small group of newcomers. "Well, aren't you an interesting bunch!" He exclaimed in a friendly tone. "My name is Akar Mercurius, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." He continued with a slight bow to the group. Straightening up he pointed to Vicky with a thumb over his shoulder, "That grump over there is Victoria Rast." Just then he noticed yet another newcomer enter the guild, standing strangely in the doorway. With a light wave at the man, Akar returned his attention to the group. "Seems our small guild continues to grow at an exceptional speed." He commented.

Interactions: HandsomeJack HandsomeJack Coffee Shark Coffee Shark antidesclub antidesclub Mistory Mistory Aravini Aravini | Mentions: Herokou Herokou

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back