• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Luce felt bad actually, he hadn't said hardly a word since they'd left. He let himself be distracted. He felt his right hand gravitate toward his his left, holding on to his ring finger and pinky between his forefinger and thumb. He didn't feel much on account of the gloves, but his mind wasn't in its place. He and Lilira had made it to the Dagger Wood, but he didn't remember taking the trip. Time to focus up. He pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head.

"I'm ready," He said, taking a moment to load Roulette with Phos' lightning rounds. "Let's go." With that, he pushed across the threshold and entered Dagger Wood, trusting that Lilira was right behind him.

He held his blade low, his left hand hovering over the hilt as hit rested by his waist on the right side. He didn't actually know wherein they would find these bandits, but they must stick out in this forest like a sore thumb to people who basically live here.

"Be expecting company, lass. Or perhaps a trap."

Lithia Lace Lithia Lace

As Kindo thought to himself on how scary she was he also thought to himself that he was looking at someone with no fear for the first time, it felt strange but it was a good thing for Kindo.
He stared at the ceiling wondering what color he should get.
After thinking for a while he decided he wanted a color that represent's his father.
White would be easily camouflage so he decided not to do white.
Metal could represent his fathers armor but it wouldn't match the way he looked like.

After careful considerations he concluded to use yellow from his father's angel side.
Now he just had to think of a place to put the stamp.
Her first thought is shoulder but that was very old school.
secondly he thought to place it on his leg but it would make it obvious to his enemy's that he was in a guild.
He thought the neck but it would make it obvious too.

He thought for while and decided he wanted on his back.
As he turned around and lifting his shirt to show his back.
"Hello ma'am I would like a yellow stamp and please place it on my back thank you."

1620536247033.png
Interactions: Lithia Lace Lithia Lace

1620130977095.png

Name: Lilith
Interaction: Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fires Lithia Lace Lithia Lace
Mentions: Mistory Mistory Coffee Shark Coffee Shark antidesclub antidesclub Flintstone Flintstone

Lilith worried for their lizard friend. One minute he was as welcoming as ever, the next he was jumpy and left the area in such a fashion that he bumped into the new guy who looked to have been attempting to be cheerful. Luckily, Elwyn was there to take care of him but what spooked him so much?

"I'm sorry to have scared off your scaly friend. His reaction is understandable, however. It is common amongst my people to enslave the kobold. Though I promise I mean him no..." As soon as those words left the bastard's mouth, everything clicked for the hive and for the first time ever, their hunger was replaced with a different emotion. Anger.

The hive was a free spirit, they believed every living thing here were on a level playing ground. Eat or be eaten. Enslavement goes against everything they stood for. A parasitic relationship like what these dark elves promote was cruel and just shows a lack of independence. Sek has more humanity than these parasites. Funny how soft skins see them as a monster...they should look in the mirror.

"No thank you." Lilith responded. "We would love to help but we're already headed to the mission. But hey, if there's another quest you need assistance with, we're more than happy to help." Vile! Vile! Vile! Rotten! Rotten! Rotten!

Before they could leave for their quest, however, a rather attractive woman came to the desk and made a declaration regarding having to signup. Lilith worried at first as they didn't know if she was going to look into their history. Luckily, it was only a stamp.

Yorvik was quick and got his in a hurry.

Lilith followed, the hunger was returning. They needed to leave for the bear.

"I would love a pink stamp on the palm of my left hand please." They requested at the woman.

As soon as those words left their mouth, their right 'eye' fell out. The eye was a soldier Falare who had unfortunately starved to death. Before the woman could react, they replaced the eye with another soldier, disguised of course. The soldier who had unfortunately passed away couldn't retain his eye exterior and to anyone, it was just a random dead bug.

Last edited:
"Glad you found her!" Arcturus shouted to Rhys from across the dock as the two approached. "Wouldn't dream of leaving you lot behind, I don't have quite the confidence, or should I say foolishness, to try to take on a flock of harpies alone." Arcturus replied to Rhys as White continued to inspect him. Casually allowing white to do so with little resistance. He was initially caught off guard by the sudden investigation White launched but brushed it off as curiosity and nothing else. "Although I may be large for a human, I am still human, after all." That was the truth, he was 100% human, he was large, but human nonetheless. It wasn't atypical for people around him to note his size, normally comparing him to those with partial giant blood, but Arcturus was larger than both his parents, so that couldn't be the case. He had heard all the comments on his height before and always takes them lightly, and he certainly couldn't detect any ill will in White's voice. "-and for why I treat others of species and races humans are normally unfamiliar with common courtesy and decency..." He paused for a moment to look at the diverse party. "Well, I used to run a bakery, made friends of customers from all sorts of races, we would often talk it out and always found common ground to agree upon, most living creatures share a lot of fundamental goals we all can strive for, regardless of our species' features." He spouted what he thought would sound like wisdom to the party, trying to ignore the fact that he was also initially put off by Gul's appearance. "Many other humans have lived lives where they never are exposed to the wide variety of types of people there are."

As White ended her investigation, Arcturus gestured towards the group towards the boat. "Now, we are all here, I believe we best be going now."

Peckinou Peckinou Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fires Puppetman Puppetman Fenris Fenris

Zael Grigor
Mentions :
Elenion Aura Elenion Aura
Peckinou Peckinou
Lithia Lace Lithia Lace
Mistory Mistory

Zael's mental count was down to four when Oliver's familiar head and not-so inconspicuous garb came into view. An involuntary grin of relief was stifled, just scarcely before Oliver's approach. What held them up so long? Voicing his previous concerns was not so urgent a task; Zael was not about to confide in anyone about his paranoia and potential abandonment issues. He dipped his head to the side and pretended to be oblivious to their approach. "Took you long enough," Zael greeted with feigned annoyance as he drew closer.

Oliver voiced his concerns then—was Zael so easy to read? "It's just a lot hotter than I am accustomed to in Sterngate," The redhead grumbled while fanning himself theatrically with one hand. Standing on his toes, he peered over Oliver's shoulder and the surrounding crowd to see the remaining members of the party approaching. "A vagabond, is that what took you so long? Are they dangerous?" There was no such figure among Khione—they were likely farther back and out of sight. It was not too great of a concern for him; Oliver presumably embellished more than a dab. The pompous man would likely have his whole day crushed by the sight of a roach. Beggers only sought to survive like anyone else.

"They probably just thought you'd cough up a few coll since you point your nose so high. I hope you helped them first were it asked. Human or not," Zael scolded while taking note of the less than kind language. "We just need to follow the road closest to the mountain, I wager." He hoisted a finger to the road that shot straight to Zolanberg. It was a dirt road and very well-traveled by carriage and merchant alike. The quartet was unlikely to find any trouble before arriving at the deep mine due to the stationed guards. The journey would make for an easy trip, but a boring one. "At your leisure." Zael waved a hand in the direction of traffic, ready to set foot in tandem.

Last edited:

• Cyndoka (Woman In White)
    Interactions: Noct Noct Arcturus Puppetman Puppetman Gul Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fenris Fenris Rhys
    Mentions: None
    1620570839434.png As Cyndoka went on to finish her inspection of Arcturus it seemed apparent that Scarlet and Rhys made it back, Scarlets inquirers on if Arcturus was hurt on not made her a bit confused for a moment before she realized that examining someone was a common thing done when someone was hurt. Cyndoka quickly gave Scarlet a mischievous smile and went on to say "Oh no, he isn't hurt, atleast I don't think so." . Though when Gul mentioned her taking a interest in Arcturus body she couldn't help but chuckle to herself a bit as she playfully punched Gul in his waist, though she did it very lightly afraid that he might fall apart if she punched him too hard, plus she couldn't really reach his shoulders so his waist was the most practical option for her. But with the crew back together again, Arcturus began to explain how he was completely human, who had no real bias to others races due to the fact he use to run a bakery that apperanty attracted many races, which apperanty made a bit more sense. Though after he was done explaining things to her, he practically began to insist they all go onto the ship, which is something they honestly should be doing right now. With a smile Cyndoka went on to tell everyone "Alrighty then, I think you are right about us needing to get to the ship my fellow giant human before Captain Moore leaves us behind, Ya wouldn't want to have to swim all the way towards Moonwatch now do we?" with that said Cyndoka went on towards the ship with a cheerful grin on her face as she skipped over towards the ship in order to board it, see that the crew was now all on the ship now it would only be a few minutes before they all left the port.

• As the two turned to leave, Shanks couldn't help but growl, grinding his teeth in frustration. Why were humans so difficult! Always ignoring, always yelling or getting mean. He spoke well enough didn't he? didn't he? Atleast Gregor understood. They always understand...

Watching the pair go, he grumbles, before thinking on their words. The blonde man didn't say much, made faces He seen all the time, but the girls atleast spoke to him. That's a plus. Why was talking so hard...ogre...they said ogre. Take care of...they take care of ogre! Oh, yes yes, this good, ogre gone, city safe place again...but no mum for babies... Need to move...but ogre killed mum, he hurt shanks...maybe shanks could hurt ogre! With other folk ogre be much easier to hurt...yesssss is all coming together.

Spying the well dressed man at the gates with their 4th member, shanks scowled. More people to tell at him...but more people to hurt mean ogre! Naughty ogre needs to go. Kill ogre?...move ogre. Scare ogre...ogres are already scary...get another ogre?...well then we have two ogres and that's...no good.
    "What do you think?"

...yes...yes good plan. This best plan, fight with humans, rid of ogre, happy town, and move on. Town not so safe now anyhow...

"W-wait!"

Shanks jolts, hurrying after the two as they met the rest of their crew, wringing his wrists as he stumbles up to them with a wide, excited grin.
    "Your going for ogre! Naughty ogre needs to go, killed mum, scares babies, gotta go gotta go! We want to help! Ogre got me good, knows my blood, I know his blood, we have a fight to finish! We help you, you help us, you let us pick of the shinys and get alllll the rest, yes?

His eyes flickered among the small crew wildly, fingers fidgeting with his cloak.
    "We know the mines real good and can help! we work well in the dark. You'll let us help? Shinies we want are no good to you, don't want them I'm sure. Veeeery special to us..."

Lithia Lace Lithia Lace
Jhin Jhin
Peckinou Peckinou

Scarlet Mortem Sig..png

ice_princess_by_wlop_d829uy8-fullview.jpg

Scarlet continued to look at Arcturus in curiosity despite the answers she received before finally nodding, "I see." She finally replied. She then turned her curiosity to Miss White. "You aren't entirely human yourself, though are you?" Scarlet asked following her to the boat. She hadn't recalled Miss White introducing herself as anything else, and while she seemed to appear human that didn't necessarily mean she was. Scarlet also sensed something different in the spirit of Miss White. While she couldn't place what it was, she knew that it wasn't human... not entirely anyway. It wouldn't surprise her if Miss White truly wasn't human, as they already had amassed quite a unique group. A seven foot tall skeleton, a man who Scarlet knew to be undead, a giant of a man, and herself... a five foot four dark elf who was filled with wonder for the world and a secret darkness that she stuffed down deep down inside of her. She began to wonder if there would ever come a time where that darkness would find a way to expose itself to her new companions, or if she would be able to hide it away well enough that they would never need to know any different. With a sigh she shook these thoughts from her head. Now was not the time for brooding.

Boarding the ship as she awaited Miss Whites response, Scarlet kept a careful eye on the crew, gauging their reactions toward her and her companions. The last thing they needed was for the people who ran their only passage to Moonwatch to jump ship because of their fear and dislike for her and Gul. She highly doubted anyone would find anything amiss with Arcturus and Miss White. In fact they already made Miss White's acquaintance once. It was also unlikely they would notice anything different about Rhys as well; unless they shared a similar affinity to spirits like herself, or he came into physical contact with one of them. To her relief though, the crew didn't seem as if they planned to do anything rash... while they did still seem to be warry of her and Gul.

Interacted: Peckinou Peckinou Noct Noct | Mentioned: Fenris Fenris Puppetman Puppetman

Last edited:
Cyndoka (Woman In White)
Interactions: Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fires Scarlet
Mentions: None
1620582584888.png When Cyndoka went on to board the ship she couldn't help but pause when Scarlet mentioned that she knew that she wasn't exactly human either, the wind around her picked up a bit as a result. She was pretty much correct in her assessment and she wondered what gave her away, well besides the wind that constantly blew around her, that was the main tell tale sign that signified that she wasn't human. Still though she didn't think that she was that close to Scarlet for her to notice, then again she hardly notices the wind herself majority of the time considering how normal it is to her. But still though she gave an mischievous smile as she looked towards scarlets direction , as if to tell her that she was indeed right in her assessment before then going on to explain "You are completely right about that my little Elf." with a short chuckle to herself she then went on to continue in her explanation "I'm actually a Aurai, it sorta explains why there always seem to be wind blowing around me." . At the mention of her being a Aurai, a few crew members on the ship looked at her in awe for a brief moment though most didn't pay no mind likely focused on their tasks or not knowing what a Aurai is, Aurais were a very rare sight after all she only know a handful herself and they were all related to her. But they did have a positive reputation at the very least especially on her home continent, it honestly helps a bit in getting some humans to like them though it didn't always work out as well either since some humans don't like any other race that isn't theirs.

aaaa.png

Rhys Whitlock | Sharn, Cliffside docks​

The large skeleton seemed to maintain his jovial mood teasing their the others about the sudden inspection of Arcturus, who in turn greeted the returning pair with a shout. With a nod Rhys agreed with the general sentiment about taking on the Harpies alone, only adding, “I don't think I've fought one before but the quest must have earned its rank for a reason.” Before he could dwell too much longer on the winged hazards awaiting them Arcturus shared of his past upon being prodded by white. “That sounds nice.” Rhys stated before going silent for a moment as he seemed to be mulling over something.

Shortly thereafter the group followed the cheerful lead of white onto the boat, certainly preferring sailing to the suggestion of swimming. To the undead's surprise the crew seemed more composed than the average townsfolk taking only a passing interest in their ragtag group as they hurried to and fro to complete their assigned tasks. While Scarlet and White had struck up a conversation he spent another few moments considering his words and then asked Arcturus aloud, “I don't mean to pry, but what drove you to leaving those friends you made behind?” there was an honest kind of curiosity to his expression as he searched the tall mans features for some kind of answer.

Nearby some of the Sailors paused their duties to stare at White as she revealed her true nature. An Aurai? He'd only ever heard of them in passing but having someone blessed by the winds along for their journey could only be helpful. A young, wide eyed, lad stopped to mumbled a quick prayer of thanks to whatever gods he believed to have brought his good fortune upon him before an older sailor gruffly reminded him of his duties with the nudge of an elbow. Intrigued, Rhys resisted the urge to inquire on the spot and kept his attention on Arcturus. Somewhere behind them Captain Moore's voice swept across the ship, propelling his crew to greater haste while the weather was on their side.

Location: Sharn, Cliffside Docks, Captain Moore's Ship ------> Moonwatch

Scarlet Mortem Sig..png
ice_princess_by_wlop_d829uy8-fullview.jpg

Scarlet couldn't help but smile kindly at White, "Ah, so that is what I sensed in you." She stated without thought. "It is a honor to be able to work with you." She continued, before realizing the phrasing could be taken wrong, and continuing on in a slightly flustered manner, "Not that it wasn't an honor prior to knowing your being." She added quickly. "I know that Aurai are a rare species." Feeling she avoided the possible issue, Scarlet took a deep breath of the salty ocean breeze to calm herself, before exhaling once more. She once again kicked herself for her lack of social skills.

Over Rhys's mention of the harpies Scarlet's ears perked up. While she hadn't fought any before either, she had a hard time imaging them as much of a threat. Then again, she did know how to maneuver the woods and trees as if she were born to them like that of a woodland elf. Not to mention that she had quite the knowledge of how to hunt thanks to Marcus. While most of their interactions were not ones that left her with a feeling of endearment, she was thankful of the many skills he passed on to her. He was the one who taught her enchantment magic to push down the darkness inside of her, as well as how to transfer that enchantment into a piece of jewelry should her energy and focus on the enchantment fail her.

Interacted: Peckinou Peckinou | Mentioned: Fenris Fenris | Nearby: Noct Noct Puppetman Puppetman

• Azrael Omen Sig..png
    Azrael smiled happily at the woman. "Dark Blue! And here please." He stated gesturing to the spot on his left hip just below his abdomen. He was eager to get things done with, though he found the concept of the stamp rather interesting and there was no point in him being rude just because he had to put off his bath. He had to ask though, "Will the stamp still be there when I shift?" He wondered if it would be like his clothes, there when he was human, gone when he was a wolf. And if the mark vanished, would it no longer work as it should until he shifted back? Azrael was slowly coming to the conclusion that he would need to take the mark for a test run after his bath.

He had noticed a few others approach but none that seemed to be in as much of a rush as the little boy running through the guild shouting. The last thing he wanted to do was make the woman more rushed than she already was. While it seemed a simple and quick process, he was sure it could become rather dull and repetitive very quickly. And if the state of the hall was any indication to the manners of his guildmates, he doubted it would make the job any more pleasurable. Then there was the other woman with black hair and point ears who showed a clear dislike for the new woman. This confused Azrael as he didn't see any reason to dislike the woman.

Interactions: Lithia Lace Lithia Lace Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fires | Mentions: N/A​

Last edited:
Olivier de Lyonesse
KaM2LoG.png
Olivier’s lip quirked in amusement. Zael was holding something back. That much was obvious. Beyond this cursory observation, Olivier found himself at a loss for what, exactly, that something might be. But there was still time on this journey to figure it out. He’d always been a fan of puzzles, and from the plainness that Zael had demonstrated thus far, Olivier surmised that cracking him open like a duck egg should be light work, at best.

"All right then! You keep your secrets." He smiled with cold, calculating eyes. "Dangerous..? Hm... Hard to say. The stench alone had been pungent." Olivier recalled not only the sight, but the smell of the man—as far as he could tell, the creature was male. He took solace in the knowledge that he’d never have to lay eyes on it again. Olivier preferred the Ogre ahead of them to that destitute rag behind him.

"Helped them?!” Olivier burst out laughing. Could he possibly be more pure? Olivier’s help was more than that beast deserved. If he’d been in a more charitable mood, he might’ve offered it the courtesy of a swift demise, but nothing more.

Turning his thoughts away from that creature, Olivier followed Zael’s directions until his gaze fell on the dirt road that lay sprawled out before him.

Oh, good! More. Walking.

He kept that silent lamentation to himself, and was all smiles when he turned to greet Khione and Black, eager to share with them the news of Zael’s triumph with these locals, when...

"Oh—!?” Hells. Hells, no! His gaze flickered from one face to the next. All. Three. Of them.

Why didn’t you get rid of him? He glared, somewhat conspicuously, at Khione and Black before his attentions were once again forced on the abomination that had once more entered his life.

"You must be joking.” He sneered, searching the faces of his companions for acquiescence. Certainly they would not agree to travel with this... This, thing!? Not even considering the fact that it was now also asking for a cut of their loot, albeit in a roundabout way. Absolutely not. He thought, but did not say, suddenly wary that his compatriots were kinder—and stupider—than what he’d previously considered possible.

Lithia Lace Lithia Lace
Jhin Jhin
Peckinou Peckinou
Mistory Mistory

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•​

Arcturus had only ever read of the Aurai in passing, he knew not that much on the matter and he had never seen one before today. He took note of it but kept silent on the topic. As Arcturus boarded the boat with the party, he walked with Rhys onto the boat whilst they chattered. Towards the edge of the ship, trying not to interfere with the crew aspects as they prepared to take off into the deep blue water. He led Rhys towards the side of the boat and looked over the edge at the ocean. The waters were calm and stretched far, with the edges of the dagger river being visible on the horizon. Arcturus nostalgically discussed his past to Rhys. "I lived in the same town for over 20 years of my life. One day, I decided I wanted to do something and see the world, so I taught myself a little magic with some books and then sold the bakery. I had to earn money somehow and I always heard stories from adventurers who came by the shop, so this is what I decided. Its my turn to make the stories." As he told his story that could, admittedly, be hard to hear over the sounds of the crew, the ship began to take off towards their destination.

Arcturus sat there staring as the boat pulled out of port, looking on into the moving waters along the horizon, the sun reflecting bright on the surface as it paints the sea with it's brightness. He held a hand over his eyes to block out the sun's radiant shine while still admiring the beauty of it all. "I imagine many other adventurers share my sentiment, the world is so vast, it would be a shame to stay hulled up in one place for too long, anyways, enough about me, what about you, kind sir?" He looked Rhys in the eyes and gave an approving nod. Rhys was certainly the one he knew the least about, and Arcturus certainly was wondering about him, since the man definitely was different.

Interacted: Fenris Fenris Nearby: Puppetman Puppetman Peckinou Peckinou Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fires

Lilira Luminara
S8X7w066kzan5Y7cpWJrm-WAvWlN9GiBvyltFH0eR18.jpg
Lilira snapped her fingers, running her thumb across her index, middle, ring, and pinky fingers were four designs came onto her nails on her index and middle finger there was a black diamond on her ring finger was a gold flower and on her pinky was a red star. She stuck close to Luce who had decided to take the lead as they entered. Now how to find the bandits? She smiled to herself as it seemed a silly question, she knew exactly how to find them...because her father showed her how. No continent was free of bandits and Shadow Marches we're no exception...even in its heyday sometimes the vagabond were foolish enough I take refuge within the Crawling Swamp. Yes, this forest was far less moist than the swamp but, tracking was fairly the same. She near he'd co disturbances, of course, it could have just as easily been an animal, but after years of hunting and tracking with her faster before...before he was gone, she could mirror less tell the difference as long as the beast wasn't humanoid in nature. She tapped Luce and silently pointed in a direction, once she had observed enough disturbances to spot a pattern and discern a direction and started walking again as if to say 'this way'

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
Yakov011001 Yakov011001
Khione
WbW31dJrQD50sCsTfVxjdjrMmm6X55JpDpS9nMozxfQ.jpg
Khione looked to Black as she explained what she thought he meant "Well..? I suppose, one more person couldn't hurt our chances...as long as no one is planning on facing the ogre inside the mine. I believe a group this size," She said when she saw the look on Oliver's face and shrugged "Oh, what did you want us to do, freeze him solid in the castle?" Khione asked and put her hand as knowing him she really didn't want to know the answer to that "Look he seems intent on going rather we say yes or not, so we make the most of it," She said. "Unless you're keen on him simply showing up at the most inopportune and unannounced time possible, while in the midst of combat with an Ogre?" Khione asked.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
Jhin Jhin Peckinou Peckinou Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Mistory Mistory
Zilyana Luminara
Ui3VoAj.jpg
Zilyana had stamped Kindo and Lilith where they requested in their preferred color when a bug fell on the counter. She was looking at Lilith's hand so she didn't see her eye fall out. She sighed, this place needed so much work still, but it was leagues better than when Lilira first bought it. At the very least her cousin had a good assortment of members. "The mark will remain active, but the mark will no hinder your magic" She said to Azreal's question before marking Reed is well. That is when a dark elf who introduced himself as Akar stepped forward, telling her where and what color he wanted his mark to be. She stamped the side of his neck in the color requested now typically high elves and dark elves didn't really get along but simply because she was raised In a high elven kingdom didn't really change the fact that she was in fact half dark elf, in fact, her appearance mostly spoke to that face, but that didn't mean she was devoid of any high elf influences, physically or otherwise she. She could see the way that Victoria was looking at her, it wasn't a look she was unfamiliar with and she'd admit it did bring a bit of a smile to her face to know that Dark Elves were just a prudish as high elves. Her mother was a dark elf but she was an assassin, she tended to wear less constricting clothes, clothes that helped her feel more free in her moments, besides her choice new clothing was misleading and was actually far more protective than it looked due to enchantments and special materials...she knew what Victoria was thinking, she dressed like a whore and while she could have argued that there were fast worse fast more revealing things to wear...she didn't care to address it. She was comfortable with her body and she was completely fine with that. She also knew what that other look she was giving her was too, again another thing high elves and dark elves had in common, she could tell she wasn't a pureblood, couldn't she? Not that she was hiding it. She honestly had no idea what it was with elves especially nobles and all this stock they put into purity, it was nonsense if you asked her but then again she supposed she had a bit of bias when it came to that front.

She gave Akar his stamp and shrugged to his comment about Victoria "A pleasure Akar, but you needn't worry I was neither worried nor bothered," She replied, turning to Victoria to give her, her mark as well "It's not often I get to see the other half of my lineage in the Eldeen Reaches, certainly not in the towering wood. It's nice to see they aren't all that different," She said "There are differences to be sure, but...she reminds me a lot of the high elves back home, they aren't particularly fond of me either so...this is merely another Sunday as far as I'm concerned," She said, assuring him that she couldn't possibly care less about Victoria's attitude.
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
Herokou Herokou HandsomeJack HandsomeJack Scarlet Fires Scarlet Fires Coffee Shark Coffee Shark Aravini Aravini antidesclub antidesclub

Last edited:
1620130977095.png

Name: Lilith
Interaction: Mistory Mistory
Mentions: antidesclub antidesclub Coffee Shark Coffee Shark

As soon as the hive received their stamp, they quickly left the woman's sight before she could raise any suspicion.

Now that's out of the way, they could go on their quest and finally, Lilith could feast. Elwyn and Sek would have to get their stamps first though. Yorvik had already warned them about the stamp so once they get theirs they should go on their way.

Speaking of Yorvik, where had that boy gone to? He left their side as soon as he told them about the stamp. They remembered him leaving through the back door to do...something?

Curious of their young companion, the hive went through the back door to see what he was doing. Maybe he was injured and would need help...or they could eat him.

Zael Grigor
Mentions :
Peckinou Peckinou
Lithia Lace Lithia Lace
Mistory Mistory

For once, Oliver's gripe held some validity. The boy was sickly thin to the point of illness. Zael was even able to make out brown streaks of dried blood smothered by the wrappings. This man truly wanted to accompany them? Zael's lips drew closer to form a long thin line while his nose scrunched enough to form wrinkles. Would his body even be able to sustain traveling that distance? Cutting their trip short to lug this man's unconscious body back to the castle would not make for a satisfactory outcome. Khione's justification was somewhat sound, yet he could not shake his doubts.

Zael brought his finger to his own neck and slid it across as if it were a blade, "There is another option, Kai . . ."

"We could always take his life and strap his body to the underside of a carriage. He's so skinny he would fit. No one would find him." His voice held a playful tremor to make his jest easy to read. "A joke, of course! Come along if you want. Just obey and don't expect compensation. The job's assigned to our guild—not you," Zael was friendly but firm. "I'm not carrying you back either. The mine is a walk away. If you tail us, best be sure your body can manage," Zael barked an insincere warninghe'd cart the man back at the expense of his team and despite the odor. Life was life after all, no matter how . . . grotesque.

Zael hoped he provided enough to steer the fellow away. Magic was the weapon many had wielded, so it was somewhat unfair to judge someone's potential by the state of their body. Zael could not shake the sense that this vagabond could be killed by a soft breeze, despite the aforementioned. Zael did not want to see them dead.

. . .

An uneventful journey led the quartet about 25 meters from the entrance of the mine. A slight diversion from the road was required and quite a bit of scaling to reach this point. It was likely that the bandaged man was tailing them if the fellow managed to persevere. Their track was somewhat made more easily accessible by the footpath that flattened the rocky terrain; The terraforming was the work of the mine's former inhabitants. "We're getting pretty close. Are we okay with the original plan? I want to tweak it a touch, if you would not mind, Khione." He spun his body to face her while maintaining a languid step backward.

"May I ask that you make your attack just an inch too shallow? I feel even an ogre would be more open to reason with something an inch away from striking its heart. I have a piece of information that may make it easier to commune with," His eyes were wide with determination. "If that does not work, I may have something in my arsenal to subdue it for the long term—no murder necessary. We can collect a tooth beforehand as proof," he intoned with a trace of a desperate undertone. He was not confident that it would work as his first attempt at transmuting organic material did not yield good results.

Last edited:
VizsWn8.jpg

Stynger
Dura, Sharn
Yakov011001 Yakov011001 EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy
The light breeze caressed her warm cheeks, as the salted air washed away much of her thoughts. She lent an ear to Everlast's recent endeavors and was surprised to see the man accompanying them on the some detail. Perhaps fate had brought them here, nonetheless a welcoming presence.

"I see." she simply put, fiddling with her umbrella's straps.

Stynger reminisced their time together in a place far from worries. They sought knowledge together, at the expense of timely meals and extinguished candles. A time from whence she had learnt to control her strength, reinforcing her resolve as she did with and without her Umbral Ella. Meanwhile, she reflected on the exchange between Phos and Jason, of which was one of a nonchalant speculation of one another. She kept her own thoughts to herself, rather than brokering any words between men.

"It does me good to see you again, Master Everlast. With your help, perhaps our endeavors will be expedited accordingly." she added, veering away for a bit.

How convenient it was for Jason to join them promptly as he did. Stynger was quite elated, even if she did not say it aloud. Perhaps the man could continue to tutor as he did many moons ago. Books empowered them, a common ground that she had long since adopted as part of her leisures. Details, no matter how intricate, constituted much of Stynger's personal journey thus far. There were many things she wished to discuss with Jason, but had chosen to save it for a later time. For now, they had a mission to tend to, she resolved. Wasting little time, the Cnidarian turned to Phos. By now, the drowsy sun had taken their position behind the horizon clouds, parting ways with the foamy depths. It was time to pick up the pace should they wish to make it to King's Forest early. First thing first, intelligence, Stynger thought to herself.

"Shall we be off?" she asked, prompting Phos to lead them forward.

As Kindo got done getting his stamp he turned around to look for the quest board.
Walking up to it he saw a class S rank quest.
Reading the description he had to kill 5x snow worms and find the cause of the disappearance of a few adventures.
He grabbed the piece of paper thinking he doesn't need anyone's help for this quest.
But before he was about to leave he realized he hasn't showered in weeks.

Grabbing a towel he looked around for a bathhouse or a bathroom.
He walked in the back of the guild hoping that it was there and boy was he right.
"I can finally take a shower."
He said with a smile on his face.
Walking into the bathhouse, he took a shower for 7 minutes and walked out with a towel.
He was back in the guild with his towel on and walked up stairs knowing there would be rooms.

After he got done changing he walked back down stairs with the S rank quest in his hand and was about to walk out of the guild and travel to redwall.
1620655718864.png

Yatari
1bxr03p5qsg31.png
Yatari had made it to the city of Sharn, she had been searching for a guild to join. she had come across well-established guilds, but they kind of intimidated her as she felt kind of lost, they clearly had a thing going and she wasn't sure what those things were. That's when she came across Forsaken Dawn and brand-new guild. For some reason, she felt far more comfortable starting out here than anywhere else.

"Should I come in, as a boy or a girl? Should I pretend to have 9 tails or no?" She said to herself when she concluded that pretending to have 9 tails might have been counterproductive...besides if there was a problem she could always pretend like she was hiding the rest of her tails...right? She opened the door, to come inside, and ended up accidentally bumping into a white-haired boy, practically head butting him in the chest with how fast she had opened the door and had rushed in "Ow!" She said wiggling her ears and looked up at him, biting her cheek as if he had done that on purpose...yes, clearly it was his fault and not hers for not watching where she was going and opening the door more carefully. However, her 'hostile look' fell away to curiosity as she leaned a little too close to the boy "You smell, funny...what are you?" She asked not loud enough for anyone else to hear since there were lots of people talking and they were at the door.

Interactions: Herokou Herokou (Kindo)

Looking at the girl who bumped into him he replied to her answer
"Well i am half angel and the names Kindo and who may you be?"
He looked at the girl in confusion on why she asked him.
He thought to himself "Do I really smell funny ;-;"

looking at her to see if she was hostile or not he noticed fluffy ear's coming out of her.
With out asking he touched her ear's and started petting her.

While petting her ear's he said,
"You look like a demi human of some sort."
He continue petting her ear's cause why not? Who said Kindo can't like fluffy things.
He then realized what he was doing, "Oh shoot im sorry i'll move out of the way, you can go on in."

1620662916453.png
Interations: Coco Adel Coco Adel

Yatari
1bxr03p5qsg31.png
The cherry blossom-haired Kitsune looks up at the white-haired boy who she now knew to be a half-angel named Kindo. "Really? I've never seen an angel before, let alone smelled one," She said, maybe that's why he smelled funny...was it the angel smell...it was a nice smell, just a strange smell if that made any sense.

"Oh, my name is Yatari and I'm a kitsuuuneee~," She said, blushing a little when he unexpectedly started to pet her ears. How rude? You don't just touch people's ears like that without permission...but it did feel really nice though, so...maybe she wouldn't complain about it…just yet...but soon! Fortunately for him, he stopped before she had the mind to reprimand him for his offense and stepped aside so she could go inside.

"Huh?" Yatari asked looking up at him as she had now forgotten what she was there for when it all came back to her "Oh, right yes I must go inside! To sign up...and get one of those!" She said pointing to the marks that Zilyana was giving out and ran inside to sign up "Hello, my name is Yatari," She said looking around to see what everyone else was doing, it seemed that you had to tell her where and what color you wanted the mark to be "I would like to join your guild and if that is possible I would like my mark to be orange and right here on my left shoulder, please," She said and once that was done, she ran back to the boy, now remembering his offense "And you! You can't just touch people's ears like that, I mean what if I just touched your wings without asking!? Wait, do you have wings? I don't see any. Can angels manifest their wings like Kitsune can with their tails?" She asked.

Interactions: Herokou Herokou (Kindo) Lithia Lace Lithia Lace (Zilyana)

Last edited:
Looking down at the angry little girl he didn't bother to say sorry cause he couldn't resist to pet fluffy ear's
About he put's his hand on her head again and started petting it.
"Im sorry But I cant resist touching something fluffy like this."

While thinking of what he was about to say he remembered that the other guild member's wouldn't let him go on the quest cause he would die with out the right requirement's.
"Yatari was it? Well will you kindly tell me what kind of magic you have?"
He was hoping that she had something that produces heat.
Waiting for her answer he continued petting her head with no care in the world.
"And also to answer your question no I dont have wings but I have a horn that gives me wings
but it can only be used by angel's."

He was scared that he might have to ask some one else to help him on the quest which gave him a weird look while he was petting Yatari.

1620666593676.png
Interactions: Coco Adel Coco Adel

Last edited:
Yatari
1bxr03p5qsg31.png

Yatari blushed, flustered, and somewhat disappointed with his answer and reasoning, her single tail whipping around behind her, do mortals make a habit of doing things like this? "You can't just touch something because it's fluffy! I'm not some pet you can't pet meeee~" Yatari purred as he rubbed her ears again. It wasn't like that of a cat it was more foxlike but still...he did it again! And he didn't even say sorry! Not that she was particularly complaining at the moment and her tail seemed to calm down, making less aggressive movements and simply swaying gently from side to side "I can do Illusions, a little necromancy and...ooh~ oh right I can make fox-fire," She said, enjoying her ear rub despite her earlier complaints. "I can fly and shapeshift too, but only into a Vulpine or male," She explained.

Interactions: Herokou Herokou (Kindo)

Brock Script Regular

“Sorry about bumping into you guys.” Elwyn admits softly, her face hot. She must get better at checking where she’s going from now on. She is slightly relieved when Sekeolath’zhin informs them he’s alright. She too understands the excitement that comes with a quest, no matter what rank it may be.

Before Elwyn can receive a response from the stranger, Yorvik suddenly appears and startles her, informing them the co-master needs to mark them. He looks overwhelmed and she can’t help but wonder if maybe she had a part to play in his state. So there is a sign-up process, Elwyn thinks to herself. “I should go do that. Sekeolath’zhin if you haven’t gotten marked you should come, and you too stranger.” She says, wondering how much longer Sekeolath’zhin had been a part of this guild than her. Elwyn turns and walks inside just in time to hear the co-master say, “-color, placement or it’s going on your face.” The woman’s tone is much firmer than Yorvik’s, a feeling of cautiousness blooming inside her. With her legs moving on their own, she realizes she’s before the co-master now and looks across her arms, trying to find a blank area where there isn’t a scar or at least a scar that’s worth covering. I wouldn’t mind covering this scar- no that was from a wolf bite. Or how about- no that was from a lone bandit. She begins to panic, desperately trying to avoid a situation where the co-master loses her patience and puts the mark on her forehead. The woman looks incredibly tired and Elwyn does not want to test her strength of will. Looking down at her thighs, she finally finds an empty space, right below her shorts. She points to it and says, “Red, please.”

Interactions: Coffee Shark Coffee Shark Flintstone Flintstone Lithia Lace Lithia Lace Mistory Mistory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back