• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forging the Legends of Ravinia

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oahu Krae
Commanding Battle Raptors

While Lair took care of the Lionfolk Oahu started taking care of the thugs. One started towards Oahu's raptors and with a quick swing of Oahu's spear he was knocked away.

"Anyone take another step and I'll show you why Raptors are one of the most feared animals in the world!" Oahu shouted at the thugs. Naturally the thugs stepped closer, likely trying to bullrush him. Unfourtanetly for them, raptors were faster than people. The raptors rushed onto one of the thugs at Oahu's signal, quickly knocking him down and subduing him. Oahu whacked another with his spear.

"Anybody else wanna try me and my buddies!?" He shouted. The other thugs backed away.

Arvios Arvios Archemis Archemis revior revior

• 1519628270040.png
    EL AGUAR RIVIERA

Redvale Monastery

Talking with Saia (@Baku)​

Aguar's handsome face twisted into something akin to confusion as Saia continued. "Sorry, miss, but I truly do not believe that to be true. I am no wizard or warlock - I am, however, a sorcerer. I have been able to control magic before I could speak or walk. I can sense the magic all around us. And, in my years of being such, I have not felt like magic is 'running out'. If anything, I feel like it is getting stronger since 50 years ago. My parents can attest to that, too. My mother especially. She has around a lot longer than 50 years, and her magic is as strong as ever." Aguar smiled as he talked - magic clearly was a subject close to his heart, as well as his parents.

"Besides, I always remove any water I create. Though, I never have felt that I need to. The universe is not some brittle entity, to fall out of shape over some mortal with some spells. It is incredibly hardy and well balanced. We aren't going to be able to drain all the magic from it, I don't think." Aguar had heard these theories before. That magic was running out. But, in his opinion, he trusted in the Gods. Maybe magic was running out - in a sense, life would be a lot easier if it was. They'd be no necromancers, no evil mages, no ghouls or other bad magical creatures. The world certainly would be safer. But he had seen no tangible evidence that magic was running out, and plenty of evidence to say that it isn't. The Gods are infinite, and therefore so must be what they created.

"Tell me," Aguar said in an inquisitive tone as the continued his speech, "Have you ever considered this; the Gods are beings of magic, yes? So, if their magic were to run out, the universe would be without them forever. That being the case, do you think something that Gods use to create and destroy at will is finite? Magic, in my opinion as a mage and the son and grandson of great scholars, is going to stick around long since our world has turned to ash."

Mable gave Odette a basket that seemed to be full of cupcakes. She told her to head on over to the pub and that a woman she knew would come pick them up. Once Odette had reached the pub she made sure to double check on her hood so only her mouth was showing and proceeded to head inside. But when she did she noticed there was a freaking robbery going on. “You have got to be kidding me. She was to leave but of course the door was suddenly blocked. She backed up slightly nervous. Great she couldn’t get out now and if anyone did try to touch her she didn’t even have her four on her. Of course there was no plants around to control anyway. I was a good thing she was pretty athletic. She could hold her own if needed be. She tightly held on to the basket and stood against the wall praying she wouldn’t be noticed. Though it seemed like she might be fine. Two others seemed ready for a fight while girl sat camly seeming having everything under control and she noticed the guy from earlier with all the weapons....did he not see what was going on.
BackSet BackSet
Arvios Arvios
revior revior
Archemis Archemis

Nyrea
Shady Pub, somewhere in the Marketplace

Nyrea kept her eyes on the Lionfolk, expression growing dark for a slip of a second before smiling coldly. Not bothering with the thug that was sent to her, she blindly set her cup back on the counter without looking back.

"I do hate to disappoint" she said out loud, mirth still in her voice. The next moment it felt like all hell broke loose, the Ravenfolk threw a dagger to the man positioned in front of Nyrea, threatening her and engaged in combat with the lionfolk. Using his momentary distraction Nyrea reached for her hidden daggers and while ducking out of the way sliced his throat. Hot blood falling in her hand. While a desperate expression drew in his face before falling on the ground motionless.

Her eyes rapidly scanning her surroundings. There was five more thugs besides the lionfolk, one man with unknown affiliation at this point and a girl just entered the pub after this whole mess started. Now she was pretty pissed about leaving that drink. Noticing that two of them were being handled by the human and what she knew now to be raptors (although shouting wasn't really her definition to handle it), Nyrea tried to decide between fighting one of the three remaining or go for the lion. Sure he was already engaged but Nyrea hold him responsible for the interruption. And she was past forgiveness by this point, besides the Ravenfolk helped her and she liked to keep things even.

With that in mind she jumped to the counter, drew her bow, notched an arrow and whistled loudly enough to be heard across the room "Hey kitty!" enough to piss him off more and breaking his concentration, even if a little, on his fight with the Ravenfolk. We're even now she thought to herself.

Arvios Arvios revior revior BackSet BackSet animegirl20 animegirl20

Xonrot.
Monastery garden ---> Streets of Redvale.

( The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald )
He eventually stretched as he looked around, slightly confused as he failed to notice exactly how much time had passed at first. The sun being a fair bit further in the sky as he looked at the plants he was walking around again, tilting his head for a moment before turning to the streets once more. Returning his hood to his head as his spear remained on his back, somewhat out in the open for anyone to see. Though the runes on it would look almost dormant as if they where getting no mana fed into them. The air around him unusually warm as he started to travel through the streets again. Seeming to walk along with no true idea where he was going.

Though he would quickly figure out exactly where he was, as while he was turning to walk down another street he had to catch himself mid-step and quickly step back. Or risk walking right into a woman with an overly sized sword and noticeably heavy armor. Grabbing his hood last second as it almost fell off of his head in the process. Taking a moment to steady himself before nodding to her. "Pardon me."

Last edited:
Oahu Krae
Lions and ninja and poachers oh my

Thanks too Oahu's effort, the five thugs had been brought down to two. Oahu couldnt help but muse on the situation while he charged at a thug who leaped out of the way with almost ninja-like skills. Lion's always traveled in prides. So of course, a Lionfolk robber (and likely poacher) traveled in a group. The thug dodged several more spear swipes by Oahu and it occured to Oahu that the thug was way too skilled to be a simple underling. She (Oahu was sure she was a she) was likely a second in command too the Lionfolk who seemed to be a leader.

Arvios Arvios animegirl20 animegirl20 revior revior Archemis Archemis

Lair Aelnor

Lair was glad that Oahu was able to manage multiple grunts at once with his force of tiny raptors, effective to the point that he had engaged another grunt, though arguably an imposing one. He glances at a clueless woman with pastries who had somehow stumbled into the conflict, though refocuses once he hears the half-elf's taunt to the Lionfolk. The large beastman looked pissed at the half-elf, who had already followed up and taken care of the grunt at her side. This gives the Ravenfolk a minor opening; he takes a step back, creating distance from the brute, then withdraws the blade, only to thrust the pointed edge at the beastman's torso. The lionfolk dodges the lethal strike, though only managed to do so by raising his arm, using it to protect his vitals.

"You're gonna have'ta do better than that," he hissed at Lair, then turning to face the woman, all while a small amount of blood dripped from his erected arm. The attack itself had barely penetrated the Lionfolk's heavy arm brace, turning the assault into a minor wound. The shop-keep was right; these weren't ordinary thieves. The half man, half lion was well versed in combat, and Lair would likely need help to neutralize him. He also took into consideration that the brute's heightened senses might pose a bit troubling in order to land a shot effectively, whether by spear or bow. He knew the woman was aiming her equipped bow at the poacher, so the best he could do was make an opening for her.

The Lionfolk was about to throw a wide horizontal swing at the woman, though not before Lair prepares to distract him. "I'm still here!" he yells at the beastman, thrusting the blade once more. The brute's posture becomes awkward in an attempt to block his attack, but quickly recovers as if knowing what to do by instinct. He sidesteps, creating just enough distance to avoid another jab, while also positioning himself in an even wider arc, trying to catch both Lair and Nyrea in a powerful swing; Lair wouldn't be able to dodge such an attack, as he'd be thrown into a wall and take heavy damage. He instead steps back out of reach, hoping that the half-elf would also dodge the attack, and maybe landing an attack of her own from an opening.

BackSet BackSet , Archemis Archemis , revior revior animegirl20 animegirl20

1519685291087.png
RUBY STONEARM

Streets of Redvale

Interacting with unknown man ( Kallo Kallo )​

The rain was beginning to pick back up. The cobblestone road soon grew puddles, soaking feet and wagon wheel alike. She must say, she wasn't sure how she felt about rain. It was cold, wet and left hair in a mess, but at the same time it could be refreshing after a long battle, and helped to get stained blood off of armour and weapons...not that she had any blood on her, of course. At least, this time. She was tempted to go get her cloak from the inn room she left her traveller's bag in, but frankly she didn't mind the rain. It was a relatively new feeling for her, since it didn't rain underground, and it still felt odd to her even after nearly a decade above ground.

She decided to look up at the clouds, to see if she could tell when they would decide to be finally empty of water, when out of the edge of her vision she saw a man about to collide with her. Ruby's reflexes kicked in immediately, still a bit on edge from her mission, and she deftly moved out of the way. Despite her heavy armour and definitely heavy sword, she moved with a strange grace most other heavy armour users didn't have...of course, unbeknownst to those around her, she had dwarven blood and dwarven training. Armour usually seemed to do very little to a dwarf's movement, and that was a skill Ruby seemed to possess.

As the man apologised to her, she just simply nodded. "Don't worry about it." Turning away to head down the street, however, she looked back to the man. "Say, you don't happen to know if the king or the council have issued any bounties or arrests or anything like that? I'm a little unemployed at the moment, so...you know. Oh, or do you know any jewellers? I need some gems."

Oahu Krae
Off Balance Ninjas are Better than on Balance ones.

Oahu was getting more than a little annoyed. "Stop! Dodging me!" He shouted in frustration. Wasn't there someone more skilled in dealing with dodgy foes than him. Oahu was more of a "stab a best throigh the heart after hunting it" kind of guy than a "go toe to toe with a ninja, probably on a rooftop" kind of guy.

Suddenly, therewas a whoosh behind Oahu and he turned around to find a grunt lying on the floor with a fluffy pile of teeth and claws on him. The guy must have tried to sneak up on him but,mas usual, the raptors had saved him. There was another noise behind Oahu. This time a shout. Oahu turned yet again to find the ninja trying to shake a raptor off her foot. Oahu took this oppurtunity to push her over. He then leveled his spear at her chest.

Arvios Arvios Archemis Archemis revior revior animegirl20 animegirl20

Xonrot
Streets of redvale.

Interacting with the unknown woman. ( The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald )
He was about to keep walking before turning once more as he heard the voice behind him. Tilting his head for a moment as he turned to face her. Thinking for a few moments as he adjusted his hood for a moment. Growling to himself before allowing it to fall back down afterwards. Shrugging to himself as he thought. Before finally responding. "No bounties or arrests that I know of. As for the jewelers, I believe there is one a fair bit down the streets and take a right three intersections down. Though out of question, how do you move as well as you just did with the kind of armor and weapons you use?"

Nyrea

After her taunt Lair seemed to used the little distraction to stab the lionfolk although from what Nyrea could tell the blade didn't go very far. "That's troublesome" she thought to herself, making a mental note about his thick hide. With them moving in her direction she was now in his range and he was definitely paying attention to her.

In the other side of the room the man and his raptors seemed to make a quick work of most thugs but she could only see it in her peripheral vision, having other things to worry about.

At this distance her bow would be more of a nuisance than anything else, so while the raven kept the thug's attention Nyrea switched back to her daggers, more useful in close combate. Almost missing the attack that was supposed to catch them both, in a moment of panic the only thing her mind scream was to get out! So without thinking too much she let herself been taken by the moment, moving her lips with barely a sound and using a spell to manipulate the air around her, making her movements faster, she stepped closer and to the side to the lion while ducking low, managing to dodge while slashing with all her strength the slightly thinner skin of his wrist, making him howl in pain. And even though it was not enough to making him drop his sword it was more than enough to make him lose half of his strength in that hand.

"Any more requests?" Nyrea said after taking two steps back from the creature. She was panting very slightly but her voice still came out amused. She was clearly enjoying the fact that she could get on his nerves so easily.

Silas O'Vera

"I thought you couldn't look any more adorable, Luna," Silas almost howled with laughter. This was certainly unexpected. "Like I said, I know nothing about vampire customs and courteous. I know even less about Vampire Physiology." Silas had no idea what to do. She had werewolf blood in her veins now. It'd likely need to be circulated out with time.

"You should probably tell Raven. As old as he is, he might know." Of course that meant he would see that she gorged on his blood, but she couldn't very well stay like that unless she wanted a small taste of the human form werewolf. Even so, she couldn't hide it forever
“I don’t think that he would mind...he will probably me more happy that I finally fed” Luna pushed Silas back, tiredof waiting. “Forgive me my love” blushing bright red as she (fade to black)

—-some time later—-

Luna finished fixing her hair and picked out some clothes more fit for travel. Pants, boots and one of her fathers coats. “Do you think this will be okay for when I go with you to meet your pack?” She asked as she waited patiently on Silas, watching him. “Is some chicken and vegetables okay? With a red wine?” Nervous that her father went overboard with the meal for their guests as usual. Raven always made everything perfect, down to the amount of seasoning and time cooked. Raven after the war was always critiquing everything except the maids cleaning.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Foster

Foster looked on as the person turned around and started back towards him. A girl - no, a young woman. She carried herself not unlike a noble - she looked like she was about to pass judgement on him for the crime of taking a bad fall. He dropped his head back against the stones and closed his eyes for a second. A woman that doesn't look a day over 20 knocked you flat on your arse, Foster, good going. At least she didn't tower over him like the last one to do that had been.

She was saying something. Foster opened his eyes, glancing first at her face and then down at her offered hand.
"-can't keep being dramatic."
But he was good at being dramatic! With a grunt, the drifter accepted her hand up and rose to his feet. He dusted off his coat as he stood; it didn't do all that much to help.
"No, no need to apologize, really. In fact, I think that tumble almost killed me! Would've been one for the books."

He cracked a toothy grin, which vanished again in an instant as he scanned the crowds. "...please tell me you were just running for health reasons?"

1519696651938.png
RUBY STONEARM

Streets of Redvale

Talking with unknown ma ( Kallo Kallo )​

Ruby noticed the man's annoyance with his hood. Assuming he did not have the same curiosity and admiration for rain as she did, however, she decided to let it be. There was no need for her to get involved over something so simple as an ill-fitting hood. As the crisp rain soaked Ruby's deep brown - almost a black - turning each strand almost into a silken texture, her brows raised as the man asked her a question.

It certainly was odd - most men wouldn't recognise her speed and strength. While she still considerably slower than the average fighter wearing, for example, leather or chain, she was noticeably faster than someone wearing her equivalent - heavy plate mail, brandishing a large sword. "How? Training, I suppose. Although, my father was a dwarf - dwarves are good with heavy armour. There's a special technique that only those with dwarven blood can even comprehend it. I suppose it's just because of our affinity for metalwork." As Ruby spoke the truth, she smiled as she thought back to when she learned how to really wear armour - admittedly, it was tougher for her being a foot taller than her average classmate, and being part human, yet...well, it was like something deep inside her mind already knew it, and it was just simply being awakened. (BTW, this is an actual perk of D&D dwarves - they do not suffer speed debuffs from wearing heavy armour.)

"As for my blade...well, it is a lot lighter than it looks. For me, at least." Ruby smiled, before her mind came up with a joke to play on the man. He looked like a fighter, and strong, so this might end up funny...Ruby performed some simple swirls with her blade using only a single hand, the air whoosing violently as the sharp edges cut through it, before pointing the hilt towards the man. "Would you like a try?" Of course, not that man would know, the blade is only light to Ruby because it wants to be. To anyone who isn't Ruby, the blade was definitely heavier than a large anvil - perhaps about 250 kilograms. Not necessarily impossible to lift with one person, but certainly unlikely with a single hand and definitely not to the level of control that Ruby seemed to have. Most men are somewhat able to lift it, but only if they use two hands to life the blade from underneath. Carrying and holding it by the hilt seemed virtually impossible - like trying to lift a chair using one of its legs, the weight distribution was far beyond what a normal human wrist could take.

Last edited:
Xonrot.
Streets of Redvale

Speaking with the unknown woman, ( The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald )
He tilted his head for a moment as he heard the background of the woman he was speaking to. Seeming to chuckle slightly as he shrugged to himself. Before seeming slightly surprised with how easy she spun the blade around, glancing at the blade itself before back at the hilt being held out to him. Nodding to himself as he carefully grabbed it with both hands at first. Going to lift the blade up so it would at least be straight up and down, though instead he let out a slight grunt as it crashed down to the ground. Looking with a mixture of confusion and annoyance for a moment before looking back up at her. Taking note of the length of the blade before carefully raising it as he focused for a moment, lifting the whole blade by the hilt...Though in a way where it's perpendicular with the ground the point of the sword hovering just above it.. His whole face in one of a slight grimace as he growled slightly to himself. Starting to carefully have it move back and forth like a pendulum, attempting to flip it around when he finally got a fair bit of force behind the movement with its own weight. though instead just slowly spinning it once before giving up the attempt. Holding the blade once again perpendicular to the ground, with maybe an inch or a few centimeters, above the end of the blade.

Last edited:
Odette watch the fight that was being taken place and she had no idea how to help. She hadn’t been in a real conflict like this since her village attack and all she did then was hide. Just then an idea came to her mind. She quickly went over to the bartender. “Hey got a frying pan I can borrow real quick?” She set her basket on the bar. The bartender nodded but gave her a questionable look. He went into the kitchen and brought one out and handed it to her. “Thanks.” She once again tugged on her hood to make sure her face was hidden and then looked back over at the fight. The Lionfolk seem to have his full attention on the girl. She made her way over quietly. She stepped infront of the birdfolk and stood behind the lionfolk she then raised the pan and tried to slam it on the lionfolk’s head as hard as she could. She really hope this would knock him out.
BackSet BackSet
Arvios Arvios
revior revior
Archemis Archemis

“I don’t think that he would mind...he will probably me more happy that I finally fed” Luna pushed Silas back, tiredof waiting. “Forgive me my love” blushing bright red as she (fade to black)

—-some time later—-

Luna finished fixing her hair and picked out some clothes more fit for travel. Pants, boots and one of her fathers coats. “Do you think this will be okay for when I go with you to meet your pack?” She asked as she waited patiently on Silas, watching him. “Is some chicken and vegetables okay? With a red wine?” Nervous that her father went overboard with the meal for their guests as usual. Raven always made everything perfect, down to the amount of seasoning and time cooked. Raven after the war was always critiquing everything except the maids cleaning.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Silas O'Vera

Between the bath and the love making (though unexpected), Silas was in the best mood he had been in for a while. After their conjugation, it was about time to eat then head out. "It's perfect," Silas said. "The food and the clothes. They won't care what you look like. The younger wolves will try to get to know you and the greyhounds will be a problem." What she chose to wear, even if she went in completely nude, would be the least of her problems when dealing with the veterans. He noticed her now lack of ears and tail. "You didn't strike me as the leading lady for your first intimate experience. I guess my blood did something to you," he said with a smile. They had their ACTUAL bath afterwards. "It's seemingly out of your system though. Are you gonna learn how to not go part doggy after drinking my blood, or are you gonna forego my blood for good?"

Silas had shown his ears and tail again after drying off. He strapped his sword to the waist holster and was ready. He didn't bring anything else with him.......at least nothing he personally carried other than his gold. "That reminds me, I have to introduce you to my apprentice. An Omega in training for beta leadership. I bring her along. She carries all my stuff and I train her. No worries though, her mate is already arranged." An Omega was effectively a private, a recruit basically
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Cross would get a glimpse of Joseph's signature rapier right before they entered the warehouse where the slave auction was taking place.
@Baku

Sir Joseph Watson
Lerwick City- Slave Auction

They were granted access after the guard took down their names, the alias working as per the usual. Joseph took a seat as the proceedings were prepared and the stage set for the inhumane capitalism towards actual life and freedom.

Eliana looked down at her chained hands. She caught sight of the woman looking dead at her and knew that would be her future master. Thought she only dealt with male assholes? HA! The women masters she dealt with were always more subtle with their abuse, happy to raise their hopes and crush them rather than keeping them from raising in the first place like the males did. Not all that abusive around others, but definitely behind closed doors.

Silas O'Vera

Between the bath and the love making (though unexpected), Silas was in the best mood he had been in for a while. After their conjugation, it was about time to eat then head out. "It's perfect," Silas said. "The food and the clothes. They won't care what you look like. The younger wolves will try to get to know you and the greyhounds will be a problem." What she chose to wear, even if she went in completely nude, would be the least of her problems when dealing with the veterans. He noticed her now lack of ears and tail. "You didn't strike me as the leading lady for your first intimate experience. I guess my blood did something to you," he said with a smile. They had their ACTUAL bath afterwards. "It's seemingly out of your system though. Are you gonna learn how to not go part doggy after drinking my blood, or are you gonna forego my blood for good?"

Silas had shown his ears and tail again after drying off. He strapped his sword to the waist holster and was ready. He didn't bring anything else with him.......at least nothing he personally carried other than his gold. "That reminds me, I have to introduce you to my apprentice. An Omega in training for beta leadership. I bring her along. She carries all my stuff and I train her. No worries though, her mate is already arranged." An Omega was effectively a private, a recruit basically

Cross would get a glimpse of Joseph's signature rapier right before they entered the warehouse where the slave auction was taking place.
@Baku

Sir Joseph Watson

They were granted access after the guard took down their names, the alias working as per the usual. Joseph took a seat as the proceedings were prepared and the stage set for the inhumane capitalism towards actual life and freedom.

Eliana looked down at her chained hands. She caught sight of the woman looking dead at her and knew that would be her future master. Thought she only dealt with male assholes? HA! The women masters she dealt with were always more subtle with their abuse, happy to raise their hopes and crush them rather than keeping them from raising in the first place like the males did. Not all that abusive around others, but definitely behind closed doors.

Rose didn’t take her eyes off of Eliana. She felt awful for her, her heart was pained seeing all the people who were in this horrific place of suffering. She wanted to kill every driver and bidder, but she had to stay calm. She just waited quietly for the bidding war to begin.

Lair Aelnor

Lair at this point was too distracted to notice Oahu had finished off the second in command, as he was too focused on the sudden speedboost that the half-elf had performed. "Air magic?" he thought to himself, recognizing her ability since he, too, was a practitioner of the element. This girl was able to land an attack thanks to her enchantment; the Lionfolk let's out an agonizing roar at the damage that Nyrea had produced. He instantly loses his grip and grabs his hurt wrist with his other hand, staring at the woman with bloodshot eyes. The beastman was on the verge of going feral; a reduced mental state where a hidden inner strength emerges, sacrificing a bit of mental stability.

"I'm going to personally make you regret that, you—"

The sound of a frying pan echoes through the pub, and an almost awkward silence follows as if an inappropriate joke had fallen on sensitive ears. The Lionfolk slowly turns to the hooded woman, staring at her for a few seconds. His eyes were as red as fire, and all of his fangs were void of shyness. Lair was struck with fear at the sight of proximity between the two bodies— the woman armed with the kitchen tool would stand no chance against this rampaging monster.

Or perhaps that wasn't the case, as the Lionfolk's tongue flops out, and his eyes roll back. Gravity calls him down, and the fiend is down for the count in a very upsetting (and anticlimactic) turn of events. Lair simply stares, dumbfounded at the feat that the girl managed to perform. He looks at the half-elf he was working with, then at Oahu, then back at the hooded girl, and simply nods, as if recognizing her skills.

"I'll wrap him up before he comes to," Lair exclaims as he jumps to the back of the bar past the barkeep in search of rope. Now armed with a restrain, the Ravenfolk quickly ties a number of knots around the wounded wrists, then around his torso and ankles. "Is everyone okay?" he finally asks, checking if there were any wounds that needed mending.

BackSet BackSet , Archemis Archemis , revior revior animegirl20 animegirl20

Caius Grants
Redvale: Shady Pub
One way or another, with reasons unbeknownst to Caius, a fight had broke out, or perhaps it was already going on by the time he arrived, he didn't know. As for who's in the right and who's in the wrong, Caius hasn't a clue either, but either way, he was just here for a meal, not a fight, and he definitely wasn't about to get himself in a fight without the prospect of getting paid. As his master had said, "If you're good at something, never do it for free." And Caius considers himself pretty good. Besides, these things usually solves themselves anyways, one way or another, and indeed it did, with one swift strike of a kitchen appliance no less. As the fight was over, Caius casually walks in and sat down on a table near a window, just so he could slip out if anything goes awry again.

BackSet BackSet Archemis Archemis animegirl20 animegirl20 Arvios Arvios

Silas O'Vera

@Baku

Sir Joseph Watson

“It played a part in....my actions...” Luna’s face turning bright red again as she waited patiently at the door. She was usually less impulsive or rather aggressive, looking over at him after taking a moment to regain her composure “it would be nice to meet your apprentice, vampires arent necessarily territorial so I should be fine with her” putting a smile on she led him down to the dinning hall, where as expected Raven had gone overboard with the meal yet again. Sighing she showed Silas to his seat and took her place across from him. “I wouldn’t mind having them again though, unless it would be a problem in your position as Alpha. The ears I mean.” Smiling as one of the maids poured the wine into the glasses for them then took her place in the corner.

“Each maid and butler here are all vampires, newborns but still vampires” Raven dipped on the wine but had no food on his plate. “It is only grilled with some fresh green beans on the side, so I’m guessing you two had a bit of fun in the bath?” Chuckling as he sat back, one of the maids sitting in his lap like a doll. “I hope your journey together will be a pleasant one, but that aside please enjoy your meal and regain your strength. I do opologize I must take my leave, I have matter to attend to” standing up carrying the maid Raven left the room, tipping his hand as if to say goodnight.

Luna ate some of the chicken but mostly the vegetables. After finishing she wiped her mouth and sat watching Silas “is there anything I should be wary of or expect to deal with when we get there?” She asked calmly, still drinking the wine. Blushing she rubbed food against his leg “I love children, I hope they won’t be afraid of me...I know vampires don’t have the best reputation when it comes to werewolves but...” looking down at her lap as she clasped her hands together. Her smiled fading as she thought of anyone being scared of her, she was a nice being, kind hearted and gentle.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Last edited:
There was a silence after the frying pan went slamming on his head. Did it work? She thought to herself. But it appeared it didn’t as the lionfolk turned to look at her with burning eyes. She started to back away slowly. Crap it looked like she had only made him mad. Then suddenly he passed out. Odette stared at the lionfolk that was on the ground. She couldn’t believe it. It worked! It actually worked! “I-it worked?” She looked at the frying pan. Even though her hood was down over half of her face. You could tell just from her body language she was shocked her idea worked. Note to self frying pan can be very handy as a sneak attack. She set the frying pan down on the bar then watched as the birdfolk tied up the lionfolk. Her thoughts started running all over the place. If that hadn’t worked she either would of been dead or exposed. Suddenly a little girl came in and walked straight up to the hooded girl. Odette looked at her for a moment trying to process what was happening. “Oh the basket is over there. “ The little girl smiled and handed her a bag with ten gold coins and then took the basket and left. Odette stuck the bag in her cloak pocket then rested against the bar. She was going to need a min. She hadn’t been that close to danger in years so took a little bit out of her.
BackSet BackSet
Arvios Arvios
revior revior
Archemis Archemis

Oahu Krae
Wrapping things up
"I'm fine." Oahu said, not daring to take his eyes off the ninja. "Any body got a rope. I'd like to tie this one up before she finds a way to escape from under my spear."

Oahu was releaved the battle was over. He had gotten his workout and his raptors were no longer threatened.

Oahu Krae
Wrapping things up
"I'm fine." Oahu said, not daring to take his eyes off the ninja. "Any body got a rope. I'd like to tie this one up before she finds a way to escape from under my spear."

Oahu was releaved the battle was over. He had gotten his workout and his raptors were no longer threatened.

Caius Grants
Redvale: Shady Pub
"I've got one right here."

Caius detached the rope from the claw and handed it to the beast tamer.

"Just be sure to return it afterwards."

He wasn't interested in the bar fight, it would have been meddlesome of him to get into a situation he knew nothing about. However, if this one length of rope he has will prevent further trouble, then it should be fine. After that, the authorities can sort it out while they're kept here.

Arvios Arvios animegirl20 animegirl20 Archemis Archemis

Last edited:
Nyrea

With the sound still echoing in her ears Nyrea watched the lionfolk turn around and fall unconscious on the floor. "Tha's what I call anti-climatic" she said mostly to herself with a grin.

What she had a hard time wrapping her head around was to why they were tying the remaining thugs. Not letting herself relax just yet she moved behind the now unconscious lion all wrapped up. "Are you keeping him? I heard they're hard to train. " she said to the ravenfolk in front of her, keeping her voice light while one hand moved around on the lion's fur close to his neck area. "I'm assuming that's why you're keeping them alive? Or do you want some information?". Nyrea wasn't going to let this stay like this, this people are not thinking strait. She noticed on the corner of her eye another lionfolk being tied up. If they needed something they could make the other talk, this was stupid. Not up to wait any longer she moved her hand to the lions neck and without flinching cut his throat open. The sound of blood was masked by the howl of the female lionfolk, trashing around her eyes full of hatred and fixed on Nyrea.

With a shrug she just moved to the bar, sat down and took a big swig of her ale, ignoring the silent astonishment at her actions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back