• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forging the Legends of Ravinia

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oahu Krae
Wha... What happened?

Oahu came too in a jail cell. He wasn't entirely sure what was going on. His weapons were gone and his raptors were nowhere in sight. He rubbed his head.

"uggh... What's going on?" He asked, taking in his surroundings. "W-where are my raptors?" Oahu moaned again. "If anyone hurt them... I'll... Something." It was weak. Oahu didn't have anything to say. He was disoriented.

revior revior Archemis Archemis animegirl20 animegirl20 Arvios Arvios

Odette tried to sneak her way out the window but of course one of the guards grabbed her. “Oh no you don’t come you to.” If Odette had been paying attention she probably could of ducked from the guard and got out of there but because she was freaking out she didn’t hear him walk up behind her. “Seriously I didn’t do anything can I just go please. Besides I have deliver this money to the bakery.” The guard looked at the bag she had in her hand and took it. “I’ll delive it you’d going with them.” He let go of her and sighed. “Come on.” She followed behind him. Didn’t seem she was getting cuffed. Guess her sounded like she was about to cry made him soft. She noticed the Raven was cuffed and when she got outside saw the strange man. She looked back towards the girl and the guy passed out. We’re they being taken in to?
BackSet BackSet
Arvios Arvios
revior revior
Archemis Archemis

Nyrea
Prison transport carriage/prison

Nyrea was almost happy for the fact that the guards were there. If she ignore the fact that this meant that they would probably being taking for questioning that is. But she would take questioning over getting her arse handed to her like that any day. Seeing the guards handling the lion woman she relax a little, still on the floor and tried to catch her breath, putting her arm on top of her eyes. After hearing the body hit the ground and being very careful, keeping an eye out for the guards, Nyrea turned slightly and got up while hiding one of the daggers inside her shirt, right under her bra being careful with the position to avoid being cut. Being a professional thief certainly taught her to be dextrous with her hands.

So when the guard said they were taking the weapons she was prepared to give everything else, not that her cooperation save her from being checked. Cursing internally when the guard started patting her to check for weapons, she reacted by lowering her eyes and blush slightly. Noticing her reaction the guard, she could tell how young he was, maybe just over 18, stepped back and cleared his throat, trying to hide his own embarrassment. "Man... they're so easy to predict" she thought, having to fight a laugh. She learned early in life how man tended to react and how to use it to her advantage. But that little play was enough not to be discovered. So she smiled coyly at him, never too much she figured.

Walking slowly out of the pub with everyone else, she noticed that the girl that had used the frying pan looked terrified, or at least ready to cry. Without thinking she took one of her hands in hers, giving her a little squeeze. "Don't worry, this ones are the good guys" Nyrea made sure to keep her voice low and light. Something about the girl reminded her of her past self a little too much and she couldn't help herself from trying to comfort her.

During the small trip to the prison she was taking a mental inventory of her wounds. She needed that drink even more now... And when she noticed the man that screamed bloody murder being taken with them she couldn't help but feel quite pleased with that turn of events.

They were put in a common cell, empty besides everyone that was taken from the tavern.
"Well you lot stay here until we figure this out!" the guard turned his back after talking and Nyrea moved to one of the back corners, where she could see everyone in the room and sat down.

"Well that could have gone worse. Probably." she said to no one in particular

Arvios Arvios revior revior BackSet BackSet animegirl20 animegirl20

Last edited:
“Then I guess when we arrive I’ll have to put them off from trying to move in on him” winking at maverick she nudged her a bit “I don’t mind if you look at him, just don’t touch or I’ll tear it off, but when it comes to my previous question about pregnancy...” what she was referring to about when she mentioned putting them off was that she would not have any problems fighting a female wished to challenge her. watching Silas walk for a moment she shook her head and cleared her throat “if I were to need blood what could we do to acquire it in order to cause the least amount of discomfort among the pack?” Watching maverick for a minute she couldn’t help but wonder “can I touch your ears? I know it isn’t something most werewolves would allow but you are so damn cute” her voice more chipper than usual.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Silas O'Vera
Maverick laughed a bit. "I'd prefer to just not lust after my Alpha. Easier on all of us. As for your potential pregnancy, some of those cravings can obviously use Alpha's blood provided he's willing. He WILL be, trust me on that. For the more powerful ones, we're more human-like than you vampires are. With that in mind, we do deal in blood transfusions and donations. On Alpha or on your dime, you can get some of the blood we don't need or have an abundance of........" She shrugged. "Or you can go do your vampire thing amongst some human city. As long as you're not doing it to or around the pack's area, it's fine. We get stereotyped enough." It was easier to tell a vampire from a normal human than it was a werewolf. That made some humans a bit more paranoid and hateful of the werewolves. You would think that they would like more a species that looked the most like them, but when your friend or lover could be one and you not know, well............it came with some negative connotations. When Luna asked to touch her ears, Maverick blushed. She only ever had her ears out around Silas when they were alone. Around the pack, she kept them as human ears. It was seen as childish to keep werewolf ears in human form and gave off the connotation of immaturity and weakness. Silas kept his out at all time, yet no one questioned him...........not anymore at least. All that did got skinned in a sanctioned duel. Silas didn't keep himself covered and stoic. "I'll allow you to touch them, but why?"

Silas led them near to the outskirts of the city. "We're out in the nearest forest. Maverick, I need you to get any others in this city and tell them a meeting is gonna take place back at camp."
Maverick acknowledged receipt. "Can do, Alpha. I'll be back soon. I suggest going ahead without me."

Sir Joseph Watson
He didn't recognize Cross at all or his intentions. To Joseph, he was another bidder. The SAME bidder he just told he was gonna beat before all this started. He jumped up on his feet. "21,000!"

"23,000!" A random bidder piqued up. Geez, Joseph thought. A bit more and I'll have to use my blade. I don't see fate getting us out of this one.
P Paint The Wind
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

"25'000" Cross shouted, even if he couldn't get to the ring leader at least he could help this girl. And when she was released he was gonna turn around and beat the ring leader down and get whatever gold he spent back. Maybe more if he was going to let half of his bloodline get it's way.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 P Paint The Wind

Silas O'Vera
Maverick laughed a bit. "I'd prefer to just not lust after my Alpha. Easier on all of us. As for your potential pregnancy, some of those cravings can obviously use Alpha's blood provided he's willing. He WILL be, trust me on that. For the more powerful ones, we're more human-like than you vampires are. With that in mind, we do deal in blood transfusions and donations. On Alpha or on your dime, you can get some of the blood we don't need or have an abundance of........" She shrugged. "Or you can go do your vampire thing amongst some human city. As long as you're not doing it to or around the pack's area, it's fine. We get stereotyped enough." It was easier to tell a vampire from a normal human than it was a werewolf. That made some humans a bit more paranoid and hateful of the werewolves. You would think that they would like more a species that looked the most like them, but when your friend or lover could be one and you not know, well............it came with some negative connotations. When Luna asked to touch her ears, Maverick blushed. She only ever had her ears out around Silas when they were alone. Around the pack, she kept them as human ears. It was seen as childish to keep werewolf ears in human form and gave off the connotation of immaturity and weakness. Silas kept his out at all time, yet no one questioned him...........not anymore at least. All that did got skinned in a sanctioned duel. Silas didn't keep himself covered and stoic. "I'll allow you to touch them, but why?"

Silas led them near to the outskirts of the city. "We're out in the nearest forest. Maverick, I need you to get any others in this city and tell them a meeting is gonna take place back at camp."
Maverick acknowledged receipt. "Can do, Alpha. I'll be back soon. I suggest going ahead without me."

Sir Joseph Watson
He didn't recognize Cross at all or his intentions. To Joseph, he was another bidder. The SAME bidder he just told he was gonna beat before all this started. He jumped up on his feet. "21,000!"

"23,000!" A random bidder piqued up. Geez, Joseph thought. A bit more and I'll have to use my blade. I don't see fate getting us out of this one.
P Paint The Wind
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
“I can’t help myself, when I see them I want to touch them so badly, but I’ll gladly touch them anytime we are alone, and if anyone says anything I’ll drain them dry” giggling as she leaned over kissing the top of her head “be careful and hurry back little wolf” turning around she headed over to Silas and cuddled up to his arm “mhm.....let’s hurry, I’m starting to get a little hungry.....and I’m sort of anxious about fighting.....just make sure I accept any challengers properly” smiling happily she kissed his cheek, resting her head idly in his shoulder she closed her eyes and walked with him. “Mhm....let’s seriously hurry....I want to be engulfed in your arms again...” blushing as she recalled earlier. Although the more she thought of it Silas had said that it wasn’t normal to get to touch a wolf’s ears, and then there was Mavericks reaction to her request, it was cute and innocent in appearance. Mavericks mate surely should see how valuable her skills and mind are.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

• 1519943696248.png
    EL AGUAR RIVIERA

Redvale Monastery

Talking with Saia ( Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi )​

Aguar simply chuckled at the woman's response. "Yes, I suppose it is. I am sorry if I have offended you, by the way, but I cannot really change the way I see." As the woman continued, however, he sat on a nearby wall as he contemplated her offer. His face grew quiet and almost solemn, in a sense, as he thought about what he should do. "Please, allow me a moment to think about this. Five years is a long time, after all."

He needed training, and that was for sure. He was blessed with powerful water magic - possibly stronger than most other mages - yet power and control were two very different ends of a looong piece of string. His magic was more unrefined - slamming people with intense amounts of water, or crushing them in currents - but he was afraid of using his magic. If he were to lose control, his magic could do some serious damage to people who don't deserve it. Water was not a powerful element - at least, something that should be used like that - yet Aguar didn't really have any ability over the delicate side of water. He couldn't use purification or healing, nor could he create plants to grow by gifting them water. He also had no ability in manipulating the water that flows through living beings as blood - not that he wanted to, of course, as blood magic was highly immoral and mostly illegal. It was control that he wished to learn, as he lacked it in some extent. But did he need to train for five years just to even begin to learn how to control? That was the real question.

After about half a minute of thought - his facial muscles twisting during this time, as he weighed up the options in his mind - he finally came up with his answer. "Sorry, but I don't think that I can really spend that long training. I'm sure I could probably find a mage to teach me what I know for a simple fee, over time." Despite his words, there is a clear sign of regret in his eyes but Aguar had made up his mind. With a respectful bow, he began to turn away from the woman. His attention could still be claimed, though, if Saia were to continue speaking to him.

Silas O'Vera

Silas took her into the forest. "Maverick has taken to you, Luna. That is fantastic, as she's someone who's opinion I care about the most. She's my apprentice, but she's also my companion." Silas walked her deeper into the forest and they saw people in the forest. In this context, they were pretty obviously werewolves. A lot of them, mostly younger looking, started smiling as he approached. "Good afternoon, Alpha," one of the males said. "Reporting as directed."
Silas smiled back. "Standby for further direction. This here is Luna, my Fiance and a Vampire. That's the announcement. That along with further orders."

This guy and the few who were around gasped when he mentioned Luna. It was hard to tell if it was because he now had a fiance or because she was a vampire. They crowded around her. Curiosity had taken prevalence over any sort of teachings they were taught about vampires. They were still full of stereotype-related questions.
"What blood do you drink?"
"Do you eat humans?"
"Do you drink werewolf blood?"
"Can you turn into a bat?"
They bombarded Luna with the questions
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Sir Joseph Watson

Joseph sat down, defeated. Damn it, Joseph thought. "SOLD TO THAT MAN FOR 25,000 GOLD!" The people clapped, as they did ritually for every ended bid. He was beckoned up to meet his new win, the best of the bids, Eliana McKenzie. As with every master she was sold to, she had no capability for resistance. She looked at the woman who locked eyes with her. That woman was desperate for slaves. She must be new to driving slaves, so she was kind of happy she didn't get to go with her, as those types were particularly horrible.
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
P Paint The Wind

Cross was honestly surprised. At the fact he even took place in the bid and the fact he had won. Looks like Katherines ordeal rubbed off on him and he had to deal with doing this on occasion. But he was far from out of the woods yet. Without a word he gave the man a large bag filled with the 25'000 gold he had bidded. And with that he gently took the womens hand. Unsure how well she was. But for now he could only tell her to "Come on." While happy Joseph had also shown up for the others slaves he could not even hope to communicate to the man outside of a sad look that seemed to be an apology aimed at Joseph.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 P Paint The Wind

Silas O'Vera

Silas took her into the forest. "Maverick has taken to you, Luna. That is fantastic, as she's someone who's opinion I care about the most. She's my apprentice, but she's also my companion." Silas walked her deeper into the forest and they saw people in the forest. In this context, they were pretty obviously werewolves. A lot of them, mostly younger looking, started smiling as he approached. "Good afternoon, Alpha," one of the males said. "Reporting as directed."
Silas smiled back. "Standby for further direction. This here is Luna, my Fiance and a Vampire. That's the announcement. That along with further orders."

This guy and the few who were around gasped when he mentioned Luna. It was hard to tell if it was because he now had a fiance or because she was a vampire. They crowded around her. Curiosity had taken prevalence over any sort of teachings they were taught about vampires. They were still full of stereotype-related questions.
"Do you eat humans?"

Sir Joseph Watson

Joseph sat down, defeated. Damn it, Joseph thought. "SOLD TO THAT MAN FOR 25,000 GOLD!" The people clapped, as they did ritually for every ended bid. He was beckoned up to meet his new win, the best of the bids, Eliana McKenzie. As with every master she was sold to, she had no capability for resistance. She looked at the woman who locked eyes with her. That woman was desperate for slaves. She must be new to driving slaves, so she was kind of happy she didn't get to go with her, as those types were particularly horrible.
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
P Paint The Wind

Rose bit her lip. She had failed at the one thing she had to do. She turned to Joseph. “Onward to Loudwater.” This was code, it meant they had to take the girl by force. She would not lose this poor young woman.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Last edited:
Eliana McKenzie and Sir Joseph Watson
Lerwick City- Slave Auction​

Eli looked at her new master. An internal sigh. On to the next one I guess, she thought to herself. She couldn't imagine the type of new abuse she was about to go through, but nothing she hadn't grown used to already. It would be just a few new concepts, struck by a new hand, scrubbing a new house, out in a new field, sleeping on a new hard floor chained in a new stinky stable if not in a new dark room. Digging out of a new garbage can for food beyond her new scraps that she'd have to earn by grovelling every day at a new set of feet.

"Let's finish up here. Use the rest of the bidding money." Rose did, winning 2 more slaves before having too little to win another, taking their total to 9/10, losing that ONE they needed more than all of them. An internal shrug. With Rose's strong-headed nature, one of these peaceful plans were bound to fall apart. Rose was more peaceful. She was the one who thought of these methods and Joseph collaborated in his arresting part of the equation. Joseph wasn't peaceful, not for cases like this, and now it was his turn to shine. With that, Joseph stepped up and drew his sword. "Sorry lads, but that girl right there is our objective." He pointed at Eliana and, by proxy Cross as the one standing in the way. "We will free this woman along with the rest of these slaves. You're ALL going home empty-handed tonight."

The slave drivers were immediately drawing their weaponry and looking at them with murderous intent. "Ha! Some old man thinks he can take all of us on?" Joseph hadn't associated himself with Rose. They just sat near each other, so Rose was still undercover. Joseph looked to Rose. He had given her two firebombs to use and he himself a smoke bomb and a firebomb. Smoke to escape, Fire for offense.

Eliana got wide-eyed at what was unfolding along with the rest of the slaves. They had heard rumors of a group of people who went to slave auctions and bought slaves just to free. It had grown notorious over the past few years. Is SHE specifically was their target, it meant that her village sent this group to track her down and win her freedom. She didn't blame them for getting caught up and freeing everyone else. She would've done the same thing. She wanted freedom if it killed her! She would NOT go through another phase. Give me liberty or give me death! She thought. She would maneuver at a sword strike and they'd cut the chains, then she'd bolt for dear life. That was her plan and if it killed her...........at least she'd still be free.
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
P Paint The Wind

Rose felt awful. She had fucked up on the one thing they had to do. She sighed slightly. She listened to what was going on and stood, going up to the stage to collect the slaves and then suddenly turned and hurled a firebomb into the crowd that was near Sir Joseph.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Silas O'Vera

"Do you eat humans?"

Sir Joseph Watson

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
P Paint The Wind
Luna smiled as she closed her eyes feeling happy and at peace “I’m glad she has, but next time you really should word that differently, it sounds like you don’t love me” despite Luna’s smile she gave off a feeling like she wanted to rip him apart for a split second until the others surrounded her. Startling her she waved her arms infront of her trying to figure out who to respond to first as she was asked one after another “I um...” blushing she looked down before hiding behind Silas for protection. Luna had a tendency when she was surprised in this way to become shy. “I can’t turn into a bat....at least yet....” peeking over silas’s Shoulder she answered them all one by one “I can drink almost anything’s blood, but dead mans blood can make me terribly ill and yes I do drink vampire blood....” blushing profusely when she answered the last one “something interesting happens when I drink somethings blood, I’m not a normal vampire...if one of you want to put a drop of your blood on my tongue I could show you....although it can be a little embarrassing...” she was referring to her form change based on what type of beings blood she drank. It would also be easier for them to adapt to her because of this ability of hers, they would know who’s blood she drank or at least from who.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Luna smiled as she closed her eyes feeling happy and at peace “I’m glad she has, but next time you really should word that differently, it sounds like you don’t love me” despite Luna’s smile she gave off a feeling like she wanted to rip him apart for a split second until the others surrounded her. Startling her she waved her arms infront of her trying to figure out who to respond to first as she was asked one after another “I um...” blushing she looked down before hiding behind Silas for protection. Luna had a tendency when she was surprised in this way to become shy. “I can’t turn into a bat....at least yet....” peeking over silas’s Shoulder she answered them all one by one “I can drink almost anything’s blood, but dead mans blood can make me terribly ill and yes I do drink vampire blood....” blushing profusely when she answered the last one “something interesting happens when I drink somethings blood, I’m not a normal vampire...if one of you want to put a drop of your blood on my tongue I could show you....although it can be a little embarrassing...” she was referring to her form change based on what type of beings blood she drank. It would also be easier for them to adapt to her because of this ability of hers, they would know who’s blood she drank or at least from who.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Silas O'Vera
Redvale Forest​
"I'm serious, Luna," Silas said to her. "Her opinion comes from fact. She can smell ulterior motive on a person with all that medical jargon. It's because I love you so much that I'm glad she's taken to you. Have you any idea how I would feel if you weren't who you said you were?" He never doubted that she was who she said she was. He just held Maverick's opinion to such high regard that, if she did say Luna had ulterior motives, Silas would be having the equivalent to an existential crisis between the word of his most trusted comrade who didn't let personal feelings distract from her assessments vs someone who he loved with more than his whole being. With this, it could be told that, even though his love was strong, the pack mentality he grew up with and honed since birth was a hell of a thing. That was why he was to tell his pack, not his parents. If the pack approved, the parents approved. That was how werewolves worked.

"If one of you want to............" Before Luna could finish the sentence, Silas grabbed her and covered her mouth in a movement damn near impossible to track with an untrained eye. He picked her up while still covering her mouth. Public displays like this weren't uncommon with werewolves. He could very well be violating her (in her mind) but it was too urgent to NOT stop her right where she was. He whispered in her ear urgently a reminder of what he told her before. "Vampire stuff around the pack is prohibited. You can tell them you change with blood, but never offer to actually drink blood around the pack."

He then put her down but not before gently nibbling her ear, a sign of affection. The gesture was typically done to the males by the females, but it was that reversal of the gender roles that made it take precedence. It came off as him being so deeply in love that he was willing to do public displays of affection. The movement, while definitely true for him being deeply in love, was meticulously planned in that interval of giving her the warning again. It was to break any awkward tension that could've generated from seeing that by making them all basically coo at seeing their Alpha show actual romantic affection for the first time ever. He had done the equivalent of marking his territory in front of the whole pack. She was his and now under his protection. "She's new to werewolf culture, and this one is mine." Silas said, holding Luna and pulling her close with a wide smile and his tail wagging

"Hey Kid think you can fight?' Cross asked Eli looking down to meet her eyes. "Your being freed. I just owe the old man a favor for Loudwater. And I need to know. If you can't fight I'll get you to the exit. Run to the fanciest Manor in town and tell them Cross sent you. If you can the most I can provide is a dagger. So I need to know now. Fight by my side or Run to safety. The choice is yours." Cross drew said dagger defensively obviously letting her know he was going to defend her.

P Paint The Wind Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Silas O'Vera
Redvale Forest​
"I'm serious, Luna," Silas said to her. "Her opinion comes from fact. She can smell ulterior motive on a person with all that medical jargon. It's because I love you so much that I'm glad she's taken to you. Have you any idea how I would feel if you weren't who you said you were?" He never doubted that she was who she said she was. He just held Maverick's opinion to such high regard that, if she did say Luna had ulterior motives, Silas would be having the equivalent to an existential crisis between the word of his most trusted comrade who didn't let personal feelings distract from her assessments vs someone who he loved with more than his whole being. With this, it could be told that, even though his love was strong, the pack mentality he grew up with and honed since birth was a hell of a thing. That was why he was to tell his pack, not his parents. If the pack approved, the parents approved. That was how werewolves worked.

"If one of you want to............" Before Luna could finish the sentence, Silas grabbed her and covered her mouth in a movement damn near impossible to track with an untrained eye. He picked her up while still covering her mouth. Public displays like this weren't uncommon with werewolves. He could very well be violating her (in her mind) but it was too urgent to NOT stop her right where she was. He whispered in her ear urgently a reminder of what he told her before. "Vampire stuff around the pack is prohibited. You can tell them you change with blood, but never offer to actually drink blood around the pack."

He then put her down but not before gently nibbling her ear, a sign of affection. The gesture was typically done to the males by the females, but it was that reversal of the gender roles that made it take precedence. It came off as him being so deeply in love that he was willing to do public displays of affection. The movement, while definitely true for him being deeply in love, was meticulously planned in that interval of giving her the warning again. It was to break any awkward tension that could've generated from seeing that by making them all basically coo at seeing their Alpha show actual romantic affection for the first time ever. He had done the equivalent of marking his territory in front of the whole pack. She was his and now under his protection. "She's new to werewolf culture, and this one is mine." Silas said, holding Luna and pulling her close with a wide smile and his tail wagging
“Im glad that she did then if it works like that....but don’t forget to show me some attention too, im still a female and can get jealous” laughing slightly before her mouth was covered, feeling practically forced to listen to him. she hissed at him out of instinct when he did but her face turned bright red when she felt his lips touch her ear followed by his teeth, feeling weak in the knees her body heated up causing steam to rise off her body. Shuddering as she leaned against him “forgive me love, I forgot.....it won’t happen again” her reaction from the sudden attention was caused by her mothers side of her dna. Nuzzling into his chest she closed her eyes before kissing his neck. “Don’t be too cruel to me or I’ll tear you apart...” she said and giggled before looking at the pack “it means something different, I won’t actually hurt him, but it is a pleasure to meet you all” Letting go of Silas she stepped a bit to the side and bowed. “So is there anything I should do? I know before you mentioned being inducted into the pack. Could I possibly do that?”

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

"Hey Kid think you can fight?' Cross asked Eli looking down to meet her eyes. "Your being freed. I just owe the old man a favor for Loudwater. And I need to know. If you can't fight I'll get you to the exit. Run to the fanciest Manor in town and tell them Cross sent you. If you can the most I can provide is a dagger. So I need to know now. Fight by my side or Run to safety. The choice is yours." Cross drew said dagger defensively obviously letting her know he was going to defend her.

P Paint The Wind Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Eliana McKenzie and Sir Joseph Watson

All hell broke loose when Rose threw the firebomb into the crowd of slave drivers. She was playing hardball, looking for mass death instead of arrests. Either she was frustrated at losing track of the objective or wanted all these drivers dead. Maybe both. Either way, his clothing ignited, so he quickly took out his canteen and doused himself in it. Then he proceeded to kicking some of the drivers right in the face, knocking them back. "Free them, Rose!" Cut the chains and evacuate them. "I got our objective!" Joseph dodged around, ducking and using the momentum of their strikes to throw them into other drivers

"I'll fight with you." Eliana said urgently. They had a moment to sit there in the chaotic confusion before any fighting started. Eliana was FAR too weak to fight as effectively as she was trained to. 5 years of slavery, borderline starvation, and lack of combat training or sparring left her weak, but if she could get her hands on a lance or spear, she'd be able to defend herself adequately, even better if she found a horse to ride. That was her forte. Cavalry and Horse Combat. She wanted Gayle, but any horse was better than none. She needed her Oracle Key, but any weapon was better than none. "I need the dagger. If a spear or lance falls, I'll do well with it."

“Im glad that she did then if it works like that....but don’t forget to show me some attention too, im still a female and can get jealous” laughing slightly before her mouth was covered, feeling practically forced to listen to him. she hissed at him out of instinct when he did but her face turned bright red when she felt his lips touch her ear followed by his teeth, feeling weak in the knees her body heated up causing steam to rise off her body. Shuddering as she leaned against him “forgive me love, I forgot.....it won’t happen again” her reaction from the sudden attention was caused by her mothers side of her dna. Nuzzling into his chest she closed her eyes before kissing his neck. “Don’t be too cruel to me or I’ll tear you apart...” she said and giggled before looking at the pack “it means something different, I won’t actually hurt him, but it is a pleasure to meet you all” Letting go of Silas she stepped a bit to the side and bowed. “So is there anything I should do? I know before you mentioned being inducted into the pack. Could I possibly do that?”

Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Silas O'Vera
The werewolves suddenly went silent and started murmuring amongst themselves, obviously talking about Luna. "You opened a can of worms," Silas said, standing off to the side. "Induction into the pack is no easy task. It's a process. There are things to learn and do. It could never happen in one night, especially considering that the ritual can only be done on a full moon night." Show knowledge of werewolf customs and courtesies, Show useful skills to the pack (magic or a field skill like a warrior), and then go through the actual ritual after showing yourself to be useful to the pack, which isn't easy as many packs had INSANELY high standards. The ritual itself was a Pack Bite, where every other werewolf, fully transformed under the Full Moon, bit them wherever that wasn't a weak point with varying degrees of strength. It all culminated with the Alpha Bite dead last, which sealed their place in the pack. Once in, you're in for life. Betray the pack and you'll be exiled if not killed and exile status for a werewolf was about as bad if not worse than death. "Plus, we'd have to do some precautionary measures for you to prevent you from becoming a Lycan." Humans could become werewolves through that ritual, and that same concept applied to vampires.

Like he said before though, the only other way in was to bear the child of the Alpha, so she'd join the pack in due time anyways because they'd be married and their children born in whatever the vampire pregnancy time was

“Oops, it looks like I’ve asked something hard again...” smiled she twirled around and got close to Silas again, leaning up to his ear “just Incase I am with child right now I will wait and see if you get little ones....werewolf bites can be deadly to us if they are changed so I’d like to avoid that if possible” Letting go of his arm she looked at them all and bowed once more “Silas your alpha gave me a short introduction but allow me to formally introduce myself. I am Luna Crost, the only daughter to Raven Crost The Black Rook of the north and the former king of nazaric. While I am new and ignorant to your ways please be patient with me, I am more than willing to learn if you wouldn’t mind helping me along the way” pausing a slightly twisted grin came over her face “despite being Silas’s mate I at this moment offer you a one time chance to challenge me....if any of you are disatisfied with his choice I’m sure he wouldn’t mind that if I lose.....you can have my throat.....” looking back at Silas she winked, as if to say I’ll be fine, knowing that she was involved in the last war between the orcs. Standing back up she crossed her arms infront of her chest and waited to see if anyone spoke up. “I only want to prove that your alpha while madly in love with me didn’t pick a flower ready to be cut down by even a simple breeze.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Last edited:
Rose nodded to Sir Joseph and ran towards the slaves, cutting their chains and taking all of them through the chaos and helped them all file out, taking them back to their headquarters. She knew Sir Joseph could handle himself, and she had tossed another firebomb into the crowd as she left, careful to avoid Joseph and Eliana. She took the slaves back and began to heal them, giving out healing potions and sitting with each slave and talking to them, trying to ease their panic and assure them that they were safe.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Lair Aelnor
Jailhouse (Blues)

"Ya think?" Lair hissed quietly at the half-elf's comment. His low voice contradicted his tone, as he was specifically fuming in her particular direction. His anger was quite simplified over the fact that the lot of them wouldn't be in this mess had it not been for her blade-for-fingers approach to the tied Lionfolk. As he sat down on the bench with his arms crossed, his knees started to shake as if he was overcome with agitation. Not wanting to be seen, he flips his hood over his face for at least a bit of concealment as he ruminates on the situation. Without intention, his thoughts start to form coherently, though in a manner of understanding her perspective. In the end, she did have a point— judging on the tenacity and ferocity of the lioness, had the leader of the group woken up in such a state, the fight may have gotten much more violent. That, and by any technical means, they had a right to defend themselves from a group threatening to kill them, especially if the threat wasn't entirely neutralized.

Lair's knees begin to shake even more impatiently as his thoughts start to side with the woman's actions. In a flash of haste, he removes his hood and turns to Nyrea once more. "Only because you helped us out with those poachers— only because of that —is why I'm not going to sell you out." This time, his words were calm in comparison to his previous rhetoric. In reality, they were here because of the man who was armed to the tooth, though didn't help in subduing the thugs at all. The only thing he did was supply a piece of rope that was ultimately undone by the perp. Lair only glances at Caius for a second, though at this point, didn't even want to argue with anyone; he just wanted to get the hell out of here.

And thinking all the way back to the beginning of the problem, the root of it all was the poachers who were specifically targeting Oahu's little raptor family. Wait... his raptors. Where were his raptors?

Lair's eyes widen as he throws himself to the barricade of iron bars, the metal ringing loudly against his body. "Guard! What happened to the feathered critters that were in the bar!?"

"Oh, those raptors? They're being processed into a separate area of the jailhouse since they're not really considered weapons. The higher-ups are lookin' for a place to place them."

A sigh of relief escapes the Ravenfolk as he collapses to the floor next to the beast tamer, who was muttering gibberish threats. "Oahu? You need to wake up. We're in jail." He casually slaps his hand against the man's face, hoping to snap him back into reality. "Also, I... I guess I didn't get to thank you, so thanks" Lair says as he faces the half elf in the corner, followed by the other woman who was hooded. "The two of you, I mean. My name is Lair, by the by. This here drunkard is Oahu," he jested with a short lived smile. He subtly eyes Caius, hoping to introduce himself to the man as well in an attempt to not make enemies. By all means, they didn't have to be friends... But that was far more commendable than starting off at each others throats.

BackSet BackSet , Archemis Archemis , revior revior animegirl20 animegirl20

Xonrot.
Streets of Redvale

Talking with 'Ruby' ( The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald )
He looked at the hand for a moment before silently nodding to himself. Looking back at her as he shook her hand. Glancing at the blade again as she spoke about it. The few things that truly stuck out to him about it though would be both the sheer weight...And the fact the seventh slot was still glowing while still being empty. Raising a hand to his chin before shrugging to himself. "So...If this blade is sentient...Then why didn't it even hiss into my head or something along those lines about myself not being worthy, And how does it even become light enough to be wielded by anyone?" He continued to ponder his thoughts for a few moments before looking back up again. "And what could it possibly want? Other than for the blood of something to be washed over it if it's a blade, and how are you sure the blade isn't manipulating you if it was from a purple dragon's hoard?"

Caius Grants
Redvale: Jailhouse
"Well, I certainly didn't see this coming."

Caius was standing against a corner. Without any of his weapons, he was feeling rather naked, even more so now that he found himself occupying a cell with a group of people that may or may not hates his guts.

"I was thinking that they'd let the rest of us out once they figured out who had killed the other guy, but..." Caius shifts his eyes between Lair and Nyrea, he had heard their conversation, not surprising considering that they were all stuff into the same cell, "I suppose we might be stuck here for a while."

Seeing that most of those here had joined together against the thugs from before, and that it could be said that it was all Caius' fault that they all ended up behind bars in the first place, there was a hefty chance that they might testify against him upon being questioned, and that wasn't going to be pleasant at all, not one bit. Something will have to be done before that happens.

"Since we have some time to kill, might as well get to know each other. Anyone feels like telling their story?"

For now, Caius decided to act calmly, at least till he could figure out how to get himself out of this mess he had gotten himself in.

BackSet BackSet Archemis Archemis animegirl20 animegirl20 Arvios Arvios

Silas O'Vera

"I do..........." A grey-haired man stepped forward. Silas sighed. This was a veteran part of his pack. "We don't want no vampires amongst our ranks. Why don't you crawl back into your coffin and come back at nightfall?"
Silas stepped forward a growl starting to rumble in his throat. "I told you before, Delmor, that we don't talk like that. I don't give a damn how old you are, bygones are bygones in this pack. What happened those years ago, you are 1 of 4 out of this entire pack who had any experience with the Vampire/Lycan war."
"Now Alpha, your...............choice here offered a challenge. If she wins, she proves herself worthy in front of the entire pack. If she loses, then you dodged a bullet of having to protect a grown puppy." Delmor smiled as he sought that political undermining of Silas's authority. He didn't bother to refer to Luna as a wife, mate, or other equivalent term. To him, she wasn't worth the time of day. This guy hated vampires due to his experience in the Vampire/Lycan War. He was known to be trouble, but Silas kept him around due to how good he was in battle. Silas's patience was wearing thin with him though.

Silas O'Vera

"I do..........." A grey-haired man stepped forward. Silas sighed. This was a veteran part of his pack. "We don't want no vampires amongst our ranks. Why don't you crawl back into your coffin and come back at nightfall?"
Silas stepped forward a growl starting to rumble in his throat. "I told you before, Delmor, that we don't talk like that. I don't give a damn how old you are, bygones are bygones in this pack. What happened those years ago, you are 1 of 4 out of this entire pack who had any experience with the Vampire/Lycan war."
"Now Alpha, your...............choice here offered a challenge. If she wins, she proves herself worthy in front of the entire pack. If she loses, then you dodged a bullet of having to protect a grown puppy." Delmor smiled as he sought that political undermining of Silas's authority. He didn't bother to refer to Luna as a wife, mate, or other equivalent term. To him, she wasn't worth the time of day. This guy hated vampires due to his experience in the Vampire/Lycan War. He was known to be trouble, but Silas kept him around due to how good he was in battle. Silas's patience was wearing thin with him though.
“Love....it’s okay, the kingdom I was in had all sorts of Races and even refugees from that war, Please don’t be harsh on him. I did extend the challenge” Her tone was soft and calm as she kissed Silas briefly before turning around and removing her staff from her back. Bowing to Delmor out respect as a combatant before standing upright “It is a pleasure to meet you elder wolf, I hope after this we can be at peace with one another?” Walking over to Delmor she offered her hand to shake his “I can understand your feelings towards me, oh....Silas dear is there any way that you could have the children go somewhere they can’t see me? I only ask because I don’t want them to be afraid of me after this” Luna was referring her other half, at range yes she would fight as a vampire but she was more demon than vampire so she intentionally leaked out that a werewolves bite was dangerous to vampires. Turning her attention back to her challenger she waited patiently for his response.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Silas O'Vera

"Anyone under a Beta in rank, leave and come back when I call." Silas said. Immediately about 70% of the pack left to head to either the outskirts of the forest or to Redvale. He gave Delmor a hard stare. He knew Delmor didn't want Luna in the pack, regardless of the outcome of this battle. He wasn't the type to stand down unless he had it handed to him publicly. His betas were here though and they had actual influence in the pack. All the veterans were here to watch and, while they were on Delmor's side, they kept their mouths shut. Delmor was the strongest of the veterans. It was an internal fight between the Alpha's choice and their own personal feelings
Delmor walked up to Luna. "I'll show you and Alpha how we really feel about how werewolves do things," he spat and growled. "Been in this far too long to see our standards lowered this much."
Silas stepped forward. "I'll sanction this fight. If it doesn't depend on your magic to operate, it's not allowed. If you win, Delmor, you can make 1 unrestricted demand of Luna to last the rest of the day. If Luna wins, I'll strip you of your Beta rank and you can enjoy the Zeta life until you earn your way back up." Getting stripped of rank resonated with the entire pack. It was a mark of shame and it came with a power strip as well. Silas was threatening to take out a good amount of his ability and then take a wrecking ball to his ego on behalf of the entire pack. Delmor had all that much more desire to win

Sir Joseph Watson and Eliana McKenzie

Eliana took the dagger and immediately ran forth to plunge it in the back of one of the slave drivers who had a spear but was one of the ones scrambling to get out. He dropped, the blade piercing his spine and killing him. She then took his spear. It was too heavy for her, especially considering her lowered strength over the pass 5 years. Her magic was non-existent without a horse to ride. She held the spear with two hands and charged....................

The doors busted open and people spilled into the city of Lerwick, some on fire, some bleeding, some with shackles around their hands and feet, chain cut. Smoke poured out of the broken windows of the first and the unused second floor. The fire, the blood, the screaming, and the smoke were scaring the ignorantly formerly peaceful city. Civilians started running as the chaos spread a bit into the city, people getting stepped all over, stabbed and cut as people fought everything in their path, not even knowing what was going on. Some drivers dropped dead, burned to death by Rose's firebombs.

...............and was grabbed by Watson who put her behind him and backed out of the door, coughing as he inhaled a bit of the smoke. He couldn't see very well so he moved quickly out the door to avoid being trampled or hit with a stray blade through the smoke. Joseph took off down the street into the nearest alley as the police and firefighters showed up and started making arrests on behest of the free slaves who came to them.
"You ok, Eliana?"
She was surprised. Even though she figured they'd know her, it was still surreal that she was finally out of there. She fought off every urge to hug him and bestow on to him a lifelong debt of gratitude. She was tearing up at her own freedom though. "Did my village send you and that woman after me?"
"Aye. We're part of a group that buys out slaves then busts them later. My cohort is named Rose and she was the one buying them all, but she went overboard. Still, you're safe and that's what matters the most. I'm sure all those auctioned off will be safe now. Let's head to HQ. I know Rose swiped a few bags of gold before leaving." Since the gold was all upfront with the slaves, it'd be pointless to leave it all there. It was all their spendings plus the immense spending of others.
"What about that other guy?"
"What other guy?"
Eliana held up her chained hands and pointed down at her feet. "A guy cut my chain for me and gave me a dagger to fight with."
Joseph looked back in confusion. "We didn't have anyone else with us. I suppose I should thank that guy then if he's not arrested."
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
P Paint The Wind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back