• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forging the Legends of Ravinia

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Caius Grants
Forest: Odette's Cabin
Struck by the cane, Caius immediately sprung from the bed, his hand reaching for the sword he had taken with him under the blankets ready to cut down his assaulter.

"Ambush!" he yelled, like he would when out camping with a party, usually consists of adventurers or merchants.

Fortunately, as he reached his blade, he realized who was attacking him, an old lady. From what he knew, this old lady was likely the original owner of the cabin. It wold seem that she had come to check the place out. More than that, she said something about convicted criminals, the old lady apparently recognized them as the perpetrators of the murder in that tavern. How could she know? She certainly wasn't there when it all happened. But of course, the answer was obvious. There must be posters all over town by now, and more likely than not, everyone now has a bounty on their heads.

"Well, most of us anyways." Caius said to Oahu, not at all helping his case. "Speaking of which, where's the Blue Raven, she haven't snuck off already has she?"

Caius went to grab his clothes, now dry, and promptly puts them one. He contemplated grabbing his weapons as well, but considering the ragging granny over there, it's best to leave them for now. More importantly, they have to talk about how they will move from now on. Will they be together? Will they move separately? Where will they be heading to next? Knowing that there's a bounty on his head made Caius wants to keep moving, and while Odette had said this place is well hidden, perhaps it's only because no one was trying particularly hard to look for it. However, right now is different, if they seriously try to track them then they may not be able to remain here for long.

"I don't see the gunman either, and that talking diabolical rat as well. I see the basilisk looking birds are still around though."

Would it be good to wait for everyone to return, if they ever return, or should anyone still here to start to get going? One way or another, someone should do something about that rampaging grandma first.

Birdsie Birdsie animegirl20 animegirl20 Archemis Archemis BackSet BackSet Arvios Arvios Lincs Lincs

"That would be in the best Interest of Luna, if your pack found out I fought even you could protect her..." wincing as he stood to his feet, holding his ribs in pain "onward pup...before I pass out, I've forgotten how hard she can hit" chuckling as he made his way with Silas to meet with the pack. "So if my wife wins...we die...and if spirit wins...we die, our odds aren't sounding too great right now"

-------
"Maybe another time then, I'll see you next time tiny" Victoria laughed as she opened a portal returning to hell.
Silas O'Vera

"Guess that hit sped up your arthritis," Silas muttered. He slung Raven over his back in a fireman's carry, ignoring his rib pain. "It'll take forever for you to walk back like that, but let the pain you'll feel on the way remind you that I'm not a mere pup." Silas took off towards a tavern, using smell to guide his way. "Do you need some healing, or does Vampirism grant you regeneration? Maverick can heal you up."

d76ba1ed6bd6340ccede4c1672fa47ad.jpg

Teec Nos Los was as fantastic as Silas remembered. Twas primitive, but that city had an ancient charm about it. The way it emphasized the nature throughout the city instead of in a museum made it a tourist powerhouse. The water was fresh and the air was more fresh due to the lack of factories and mass production not only in the city, but for cities all around it. The place was lit by candlelight and Light Magic. With the lack of artificial lighting, that made living a bit of an inconvenience, but it kept the nights very peaceful and the petty crime low.

In most views of orcs, they're all armed up and ready to fight. However, here they were peaceful. Rowing in boats, trying to get to place to place, reading books. Of course they looked strong and intimidating to anyone who didn't associate with orcs on a daily basis. Their tusks, powerful looking bulging muscles on a good amount of them and almost every male, and their tribal style of face/body painting and sometimes scantily clad almost down to loincloth could scare pretty much anyone that didn't associate with them. The different colors of them, Red, Blue, Green, Brown, and some with normal human/elf skin tone would look weird to those used to one general range of skin color..................yet they weren't living up to the savage reputation they constantly got as a result of their other half, the other half that made them insane warriors. Reading books, practicing magic, laughing and having conversation. Some of them were expressing love for each other.

Silas remembered an encounter that initially confused him but he watched fondly as an encounter like this happened in front of him in the present. Orc culture was more aggressive than human culture. That extended into the more romantic side as well. He had been there for a month and made some friends while there. One day while out with a friend, she picked him up over her shoulder and carried him through the town. Her immense strength (even though she didn't look as strong as she actually was) eliminated any form of confused resistance he had. They had caught stares and a bit of cheerful whooping from others. Despite the blush on her face, she carried him with confidence and he was pretty much a confused ragdoll. Later explained to him, it was one of the biggest forms of affection to orcs, one of the more lovey dovey things orcs did. Watching now, a male orc picked up a female with a haughty laugh and carried her off from their group. This would be seen as kidnapping or creepy or controlling to humans, but she was smiling heavily and giving friendly waves to the group as they walked away. The whys of this custom was still in Silas's mind, but hey, when in Rome.............. Orcs wanted to show their loved ones to the world, so they literally carried them

This was of course different than the fireman's carry and luckily for Silas, most orcs could tell the difference
161025-M-KS936-309.JPG

Fireman Carry- How Silas was carrying Raven

641-05608992em-spain-majorca-young-man-carrying-woman-on-shoulders-stock-photo.jpg

Orc Over the Shoulder Love Carry

Silas's smell guided him into a huge tavern. The amazing familiar smell of his pack filled his nose as soon as he opened the door. Uproar started immediately as they rushed to him, some hugging him and almost made him drop Raven. He put Raven down, then sat down. He was cut, bruised, burned in some places, Tired as hell and hungry as FUCK from using magic. Maverick walked up to him. "You had me worried, Alpha!"
"It's not over, Maverick. We'll be facing one of those demons in the future. Whatever though. I'm starved. Has everyone eaten?"
She shook her head no. "Of course not. You know the Wolf Code." They were all on standby waiting on him to give the order to actually start eating.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Silas O'Vera

"Guess that hit sped up your arthritis," Silas muttered. He slung Raven over his back in a fireman's carry, ignoring his rib pain. "It'll take forever for you to walk back like that, but let the pain you'll feel on the way remind you that I'm not a mere pup." Silas took off towards a tavern, using smell to guide his way. "Do you need some healing, or does Vampirism grant you regeneration? Maverick can heal you up."

d76ba1ed6bd6340ccede4c1672fa47ad.jpg

Teec Nos Los was as fantastic as Silas remembered. Twas primitive, but that city had an ancient charm about it. The way it emphasized the nature throughout the city instead of in a museum made it a tourist powerhouse. The water was fresh and the air was more fresh due to the lack of factories and mass production not only in the city, but for cities all around it. The place was lit by candlelight and Light Magic. With the lack of artificial lighting, that made living a bit of an inconvenience, but it kept the nights very peaceful and the petty crime low.

In most views of orcs, they're all armed up and ready to fight. However, here they were peaceful. Rowing in boats, trying to get to place to place, reading books. Of course they looked strong and intimidating to anyone who didn't associate with orcs on a daily basis. Their tusks, powerful looking bulging muscles on a good amount of them and almost every male, and their tribal style of face/body painting and sometimes scantily clad almost down to loincloth could scare pretty much anyone that didn't associate with them. The different colors of them, Red, Blue, Green, Brown, and some with normal human/elf skin tone would look weird to those used to one general range of skin color..................yet they weren't living up to the savage reputation they constantly got as a result of their other half, the other half that made them insane warriors. Reading books, practicing magic, laughing and having conversation. Some of them were expressing love for each other.

Silas remembered an encounter that initially confused him but he watched fondly as an encounter like this happened in front of him in the present. Orc culture was more aggressive than human culture. That extended into the more romantic side as well. He had been there for a month and made some friends while there. One day while out with a friend, she picked him up over her shoulder and carried him through the town. Her immense strength (even though she didn't look as strong as she actually was) eliminated any form of confused resistance he had. They had caught stares and a bit of cheerful whooping from others. Despite the blush on her face, she carried him with confidence and he was pretty much a confused ragdoll. Later explained to him, it was one of the biggest forms of affection to orcs, one of the more lovey dovey things orcs did. Watching now, a male orc picked up a female with a haughty laugh and carried her off from their group. This would be seen as kidnapping or creepy or controlling to humans, but she was smiling heavily and giving friendly waves to the group as they walked away. The whys of this custom was still in Silas's mind, but hey, when in Rome.............. Orcs wanted to show their loved ones to the world, so they literally carried them

This was of course different than the fireman's carry and luckily for Silas, most orcs could tell the difference
161025-M-KS936-309.JPG

Fireman Carry- How Silas was carrying Raven

641-05608992em-spain-majorca-young-man-carrying-woman-on-shoulders-stock-photo.jpg

Orc Over the Shoulder Love Carry

Silas's smell guided him into a huge tavern. The amazing familiar smell of his pack filled his nose as soon as he opened the door. Uproar started immediately as they rushed to him, some hugging him and almost made him drop Raven. He put Raven down, then sat down. He was cut, bruised, burned in some places, Tired as hell and hungry as FUCK from using magic. Maverick walked up to him. "You had me worried, Alpha!"
"It's not over, Maverick. We'll be facing one of those demons in the future. Whatever though. I'm starved. Has everyone eaten?"
She shook her head no. "Of course not. You know the Wolf Code." They were all on standby waiting on him to give the order to actually start eating.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
"I'll heal up, but I need to meet with the chieftan quickly" Sitting down with a grimaced look on his face. Holding his ribs and looking at Maverick "you, Beta! Come here" he shouted while tearing his shirt off so he could see his own chest. Tossing the rags to the side "maybe you should come as well when I meet with her....she may try to carry me off again...plus I may need you to account for what we saw and encountered in that abysmal place" the city had changed so much over the years from when Dorian had been there over the years, the familiar sights and a few familiar faces made him laugh on the way in.

Luna rushed over to silas, kneeling down and grabbing his hand "dont you ever dothat again! It was stupid and foolish!" Tear filled eyes as she laid her head in his lap. Pinching his leg a few times "you had me and so many of them worried, my father only worrying me but what was that other power we felt? The spirits grew and there was another there"

"I'll heal up, but I need to meet with the chieftan quickly" Sitting down with a grimaced look on his face. Holding his ribs and looking at Maverick "you, Beta! Come here" he shouted while tearing his shirt off so he could see his own chest. Tossing the rags to the side "maybe you should come as well when I meet with her....she may try to carry me off again...plus I may need you to account for what we saw and encountered in that abysmal place" the city had changed so much over the years from when Dorian had been there over the years, the familiar sights and a few familiar faces made him laugh on the way in.

Luna rushed over to silas, kneeling down and grabbing his hand "dont you ever dothat again! It was stupid and foolish!" Tear filled eyes as she laid her head in his lap. Pinching his leg a few times "you had me and so many of them worried, my father only worrying me but what was that other power we felt? The spirits grew and there was another there"
Silas O'Vera

Maverick looked over at Raven with narrowed eyes. "The absolute only person who is allowed to talk to me in that manner is Alpha. Not even his superiors, vampire.......what do you want?" Maverick knew nothing about Raven other than the fact that he kept close watch on Luna even when she was bathing and now knew that Raven probably talked down to lower class (or rank in her case). Maverick liked Luna, but not so much her father at this point in time.

Silas stroked Luna's hair and laid back against the chair, relieved that she and the little one inside of her were ok. "Demon Sin Lust and the Spirit of the Ridge, who used to be Demon Sin Lust. I don't think they fought very much, but if they did, we're taking on the winner. Regardless, this is a can of worms, isn't it?" Silas didn't say her mother or imply it in any way since the pack was around. He had to preserve that secret. Still she had to know that he knew. "Raven told me. Don't worry at all. My opinion of you hasn't changed."
"What hasn't changed, Alpha?" One of the younger ones heard it and was confused.
Silas smiled at them. "Nothing important," he said. "Dismissed. Report in the afternoon." he called out. With a big cheer, the pack moved about, some leaving the building and others ordering food or drinking. This pretty much left him with only a few others.

Silas O'Vera

Maverick looked over at Raven with narrowed eyes. "The absolute only person who is allowed to talk to me in that manner is Alpha. Not even his superiors, vampire.......what do you want?" Maverick knew nothing about Raven other than the fact that he kept close watch on Luna even when she was bathing and now knew that Raven probably talked down to lower class (or rank in her case). Maverick liked Luna, but not so much her father at this point in time.

Silas stroked Luna's hair and laid back against the chair, relieved that she and the little one inside of her were ok. "Demon Sin Lust and the Spirit of the Ridge, who used to be Demon Sin Lust. I don't think they fought very much, but if they did, we're taking on the winner. Regardless, this is a can of worms, isn't it?" Silas didn't say her mother or imply it in any way since the pack was around. He had to preserve that secret. Still she had to know that he knew. "Raven told me. Don't worry at all. My opinion of you hasn't changed."
"What hasn't changed, Alpha?" One of the younger ones heard it and was confused.
Silas smiled at them. "Nothing important," he said. "Dismissed. Report in the afternoon." he called out. With a big cheer, the pack moved about, some leaving the building and others ordering food or drinking. This pretty much left him with only a few others.
"Blood....what else...and the scent your giving off is more enticing than most of the orcs and those in the pack..." his eyes starting to glow red as he stared her down "so if you wouldn't mind either giving me your blood or getting me some before I bite into anyone here....I would greatly appreciate it" watching silas and luna made him laugh, but not for too long due to his ribs. "You found a strong one luna, good heart and strong. But on a more serious note, silas I can't get close to either of those demons again, especially the female" Raven would in fact be turned against them if that happened.

Luna dried her eyes as best she could before looking up at him and smiling "do you need me to dress your wounds or...run a bath or...or.." trying to be a good wife all the while what ifs and worry filled her head, she didn't like what he father was saying.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Last edited:
Lair Aelnor

The slumbering Avian proved to be exceptional in ignoring his surroundings, pretending to be in a deep sleep as the shouting intensified in the cabin. Unfortunately for him, the bickering lingered by the minute, and his exclusive position grew incredulous by the passing seconds. Simply put, Lair was not a morning person. Far from it, he was quite the violent grouch when rising from a premature quality of sleep. While, during any other part of a given day, he was passive and rather social, this attitude had to be waned from an aggressive hormonally imbalanced outlook in life. Everything, he thought, was a drag during the first hour of activity. And somehow, prolonging sleep helped make everything feel just a bit better.

Lair promptly attempts to block out the voices, primarily the one of a shrieking old woman, as he stuffs a makeshift pillow over his head. Her words were similar to steel grating steel against his ear as she seemed unwelcoming and quite deplorable. It didn't help that she was swinging her cane around demanding answers to personal questions. Did she not consider that as possible murderers, she would throw herself into harms way? Unable to empathize with the woman, the Avian raises himself with an annoyed sigh, his two arms holding the little weight he possessed against the comfortable floor. The sensation of the collected warmth that was once underneath him had faded, and with it, the little patience that he had left.

Before he speaks, he notices that Caius was right; they were a few people short from their group of escapists. The rat, Foster, and Nyrea seemed to be missing in action, and he was curious whether they had ditched the group, or gone to survey their surroundings. For them to disband without a word seemed unlikely, and so he chose to give them the benefit of the doubt by believing they were doing some good ol'fashioned reconnaissance. At least, that's what he would have done had he woken up earlier.

"Odette, who is this... woman?" he callously asks their generous host, unaware of his own ignorance. By the thread of self-respect that he currently held claim to, he stopped the word "hag" from rolling out, but the pause practically gave way to the level of disrespect he was aiming for. His eyes probed the woman, from top, to bottom, and to head again, judging her with a subtle glare in hopes that she realized she was being a nuance far too early in the day. Still, he prepared for a potential swing from the cane, trying to predict the woman's tantrum-like response ahead of time.

BackSet BackSet , Archemis Archemis , revior revior animegirl20 animegirl20 Lincs Lincs Birdsie Birdsie

Lawrence "Raven" Vlax
Interactions: Tobias ( Kylesar1 Kylesar1 )
Raven wasn't able to dodge dealing with the giant arm. He contorted his body slightly to end up having the laser strike through a non-vital area on his body. Raven felt his oblong rip and swiftly jumped back only being flown by the force of the arm and slamming into the wall. Blood began to drip from his mouth in small amounts. Snap freeze had been dodged just in time, so Lawrence wiped his mouth and said, "I'm going to try and charge up a flame burst spell to hopefully neutralize this thing...after that I'm going in again."

The enemy was too strong, and Lawrence was feeling his vitality draining. It was time to do something with this. Lawrence began holding out his talon gauntlet and began chanting a long and powerful flame burst spell. A basic spell that would only get rid of the snap freeze. He was vulnerable during this time though. As Raven set his hand out he began sweating from the pain his left side was emitting from being torn open by the laser.

"Exhaurire ad corpus animi..." This phrase was being spoken and repeated around five times from Lawrence. As he did so his vision and mind began to blur slightly. The pain on his body was beginning to fade, but his wound wasn't healing. His wits grew duller and duller, but the flames in his hands were beginning to grow slightly. An unsettling smile began growing across his lips as a mix of energy and adrenaline began making his mind more primal and dark. If one knew a hint of the langauge in the phrase, they would recognise it as a chant draining his mental stability in exchange for vitality.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiona Naerva
Interactions: Joseph Kylesar1 Kylesar1 ,
In Area:Cross @Baku, Rose P Paint The Wind

Fiona may not have caught an animal last night, but she did manage to pull out a few useful herbs; simple ones for medicinal purposes really. She was really a novice at herb usage still, her father never really taught her much of anything. She could take a guess from the conversation a few things going on. The girl, Eliana, was a slave...well former slave to be exact. She knew that the party may not trust her yet, but Fiona didn't really see a reason to tell them the whole truth yet. Any normal day she would be back to the city by now, reporting her findings to the guards, but the way those guards looked at her and the fact that there were werewolves would not bode well at all. The guards probably expected Fiona to be dead or missing by now and the idea of being hunted by a werewolf pack chilled her to the bones. She had only heard tales, but the tales of werewolves was still terrifying.

Slave liberation didn't sound too bad though. Fiona had seen them before. The area she lived in before commonly brought her kind from unprotected areas and sold them off. She had lived only outside the woods and wild-lands her kind were in, so she wasn't a target due to the fact she was a citizen. The beastmen had incredible senses and some had high endurance or strength. Such traits were highly valued by many slavers.

"If I may, I think I would like to help out with this form of liberation for a while. I am good at gathering information and espionage. As for my reasons..." Fiona paused and remembered a certain memory. It was a brief moment memory, but remembering it Fiona's eyes began to light up with passion. Her voice became far more serious and she said sternly, "I'm sick of seeing people being treated as objects and broken because of it, even if for simple differences."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zak Schrodinger
Interactions: Nelee ( Lincs Lincs )

Zak followed Nel's gaze to a certain...shady looking dwarf. Maybe a special bluff could help them. "Information can be hard to come by with those groups. I do know a certain...captain who has himself ankles deep in the underground to get a few strings pulled for the right reasons."

Zak downed his mug and left several coins down on the table, lower values like copper and a couple silvers, but likely enough to cover the drinks. He called a server's attention and she picked up the coins. Zak then began walking towards the door a couple steps and openly stated to Nelee, "I can show you who I'm talking about." He gave the woman a brief wink and invited her to follow. He then gave a very small whisper saying, "If you accept my help, keep an eye out on the potential pursuers."

Zak had no idea why he was helping this woman, but he did wonder about potential bounties. Even though he wasn't a pure-blooded mercenary, Zak had his fair share with a few employers who asked more than he asked for. This captain he spoke of was one of them, but bothering that man wasn't a good idea at the moment. Which was why he gave that bluff.

Odette sat up and looked over to Mable and explained what happened and why they were all here. Mable who seemed a little more calmer looked at the rest and her eyes stopped at Caius and she wacked her cane on the back of he's leg. "That doesn't explain why he was in your bed and cuddling you." Odette face shot up red again. Well he was passed out and we didn't have anymore room." Mable looked back at Caius. "Just because she of age doesn't mean you can go making passes at her. Watch yourself young man." She then turned to the rest. "Fine they can stay but not long. I don't want guards finding this place." Shethen walked over to the stove to the cabinet and started taking plates out. "So who's hungry?"
BackSet BackSet , Archemis Archemis , revior revior Lincs Lincs Birdsie Birdsie Arvios Arvios

Caius Grants
Forest: Odette's Cabin
Having been struck the second time, Caius made sure this time to stay out of the reach of that cane as he waited for the old lady to completely cool down. Keeping quiet and to himself in a corner, he tries his damnest to not get smacked again. Then, when she turned back towards him once again, all of he concentrated on the cane, he will be hit by it no longer, and that he didn't, for the old lady Mable did not strike this time. Instead, she was saying something, something that Caius wasn't exactly paying attention to, his priority was that cane.

When it was all over and Odette began to pull the plates out, Caius moved over to help, it'd be rude if all he did was sleep when someone so kindly took him into her own home.

BackSet BackSet , Archemis Archemis , Lincs Lincs Birdsie Birdsie Arvios Arvios animegirl20 animegirl20

Nyrea
Marketplace

Nyrea was silent during the rest of the time that took them to reach the edge of the market, where the notice board was located. Here she expected to find the news, job posts and warrants, more specifically the ones on them. She was keeping an eye out but she hadn't seen any so far. The rat's words kept bothering her no matter how much she tried to tuned them down. "Demons don't go down without a fight as you know so well" the little voice in her head whispered back. Her fingernails scratched the palms to get rid of the ghost blood that forever taints them. The truth is she never had a chance to try to be. Life is a nasty piece of business and people are forced to do bad things in order to survive. So she chooses to drown it down, the paths she never took, her conscience and the voices in her head that kept reminding her how much her parents would disapprove the person she had become. There was a humorless chuckle "Then they shouldn't have died, should they?". Nevertheless she kept that thought to herself. Her hands were shaking when she reached for her loyal flask. Taking deep, conscious inhales and exhales, she tries to steady them. Her lips are dry when the metal touches them and the burn of alcohol is both expected and welcome. Despite all of this she keeps her face neutral, willing it to shown nothing.

It's early morning and all of this only makes it harder to let go of the memories. She shouldn't have let her mind wander. Something she's painfully aware of. Those initial hours after sunrise were always the worst. Her hand clenched around the cold metal before taking a few more swigs. It was almost empty now, but there was a familiar buzz ringing in her head now so it was doing its job. She puts it back, looking around the marketplace. It's still very early but there's already a good number of people around. Mostly getting ready for a new day of work. It looked that even though they had escaped and evaded prison there wasn't many more guards around. "They assume we're not stupid enough to still be around" she whispered mostly to herself with a chuckle. "That would be the most sensible thing to do sure, but first things first".

An uneven smile appeared on Nyrea's face before jumping to the floor in some dirty, dark alley. Putting the hood down, her sly fingers making a quick job untying her braid, lazily freeing it. Her black hair now reaching the mid of her back in waves from being tied for so long. Next she removed the blue feathers, putting them in the bag with care and exited the alley. She had not seen any posts with their faces on so far, plus the alcohol now running through her system was enough to give her all the courage, or stupidity some may argue, to try to blend in with the townsfolk.

Keeping her eyes peeled for any signs of trouble or recognition, Nyrea made a beeline to the notice board halting in surprise. There was no post on the fugitives or any bounty that she could see. "Something's not right." This news were bothering her. "Maybe it's just really early and they didn't get to post it? Tst I'm being way too paranoid about all this. But I could swear something feels off about this." chewing her bottom lip she moved around the marketplace, looking for a specific stand. There were at least one in every city, a place where people like her could buy and sell any type of merchandise, but better yet, information. Normally hidden in plane sight, with a good front. But there were signs if one knew where to look that is, and she knew it very well.

It didn't take her long to find it even in her buzzed state. She leaned against the wall, waiting for the current costumers to leave before approaching the merchant. When the coast was clear she moved, a mischievous smile touching her lips as her hands touched some items lightly. "I request only silence" at those words the merchant's eyes snapped to her. She could feel them observing her, evaluating and judge her in the spot. Nyrea wasn't sure about the code phrase anymore but by his reaction it wasn't too off the mark "A expensive thing to ask" he answered after a beat, a similar smile appearing in his round face "What the gold can't cover, favours can be exchanged" He gave her a nod. They would trade. Putting her flask on the counter with a thud, she started "First I need a refill." although she sounded sweet, Nyrea knew he was more than aware it was only an act. Still he smiled back and filled the flask, not giving it back to her right away. "If I was looking for a job..." as she said those words his eyes were evaluating her again, brow raised, she gave a frustrated sigh and rolled her eyes before continuing "Trust me darling I would be a terrible prostitute, although I do relieve people of some burdens they carry." he was looking her in the eyes now "A pity indeed". She forced herself to suppress a shudder and to keep listening. After giving her the information she wanted and the flask, Nyrea paid him and started to make her way to the cabin.

Birdsie Birdsie revior revior Arvios Arvios Lincs Lincs animegirl20 animegirl20 BackSet BackSet

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back