• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forging the Legends of Ravinia

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Rose was back at HQ getting yelled at by another coworker for screwing everything up so badly. She apologized and was incredibly angry at herself, but she hid all her emotions and returned to the room where the former slaves were, helping those who needed it bathe and eat, and talking to each one of them and making them feel human again. This was the part of her job she loved the most. She got to see hope return to their eyes and give them love and care that they so desperately needed. She just hoped Sir Joseph was okay, and that he had managed to save Elaina.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Silas O'Vera

"Anyone under a Beta in rank, leave and come back when I call." Silas said. Immediately about 70% of the pack left to head to either the outskirts of the forest or to Redvale. He gave Delmor a hard stare. He knew Delmor didn't want Luna in the pack, regardless of the outcome of this battle. He wasn't the type to stand down unless he had it handed to him publicly. His betas were here though and they had actual influence in the pack. All the veterans were here to watch and, while they were on Delmor's side, they kept their mouths shut. Delmor was the strongest of the veterans. It was an internal fight between the Alpha's choice and their own personal feelings
Delmor walked up to Luna. "I'll show you and Alpha how we really feel about how werewolves do things," he spat and growled. "Been in this far too long to see our standards lowered this much."
Silas stepped forward. "I'll sanction this fight. If it doesn't depend on your magic to operate, it's not allowed. If you win, Delmor, you can make 1 unrestricted demand of Luna to last the rest of the day. If Luna wins, I'll strip you of your Beta rank and you can enjoy the Zeta life until you earn your way back up." Getting stripped of rank resonated with the entire pack. It was a mark of shame and it came with a power strip as well. Silas was threatening to take out a good amount of his ability and then take a wrecking ball to his ego on behalf of the entire pack. Delmor had all that much more desire to win
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Sir Joseph Watson and Eliana McKenzie

Eliana took the dagger and immediately ran forth to plunge it in the back of one of the slave drivers who had a spear but was one of the ones scrambling to get out. He dropped, the blade piercing his spine and killing him. She then took his spear. It was too heavy for her, especially considering her lowered strength over the pass 5 years. Her magic was non-existent without a horse to ride. She held the spear with two hands and charged....................

The doors busted open and people spilled into the city of Lerwick, some on fire, some bleeding, some with shackles around their hands and feet, chain cut. Smoke poured out of the broken windows of the first and the unused second floor. The fire, the blood, the screaming, and the smoke were scaring the ignorantly formerly peaceful city. Civilians started running as the chaos spread a bit into the city, people getting stepped all over, stabbed and cut as people fought everything in their path, not even knowing what was going on. Some drivers dropped dead, burned to death by Rose's firebombs.

...............and was grabbed by Watson who put her behind him and backed out of the door, coughing as he inhaled a bit of the smoke. He couldn't see very well so he moved quickly out the door to avoid being trampled or hit with a stray blade through the smoke. Joseph took off down the street into the nearest alley as the police and firefighters showed up and started making arrests on behest of the free slaves who came to them.
"You ok, Eliana?"
She was surprised. Even though she figured they'd know her, it was still surreal that she was finally out of there. She fought off every urge to hug him and bestow on to him a lifelong debt of gratitude. She was tearing up at her own freedom though. "Did my village send you and that woman after me?"
"Aye. We're part of a group that buys out slaves then busts them later. My cohort is named Rose and she was the one buying them all, but she went overboard. Still, you're safe and that's what matters the most. I'm sure all those auctioned off will be safe now. Let's head to HQ. I know Rose swiped a few bags of gold before leaving." Since the gold was all upfront with the slaves, it'd be pointless to leave it all there. It was all their spendings plus the immense spending of others.
"What about that other guy?"
"What other guy?"
Eliana held up her chained hands and pointed down at her feet. "A guy cut my chain for me and gave me a dagger to fight with."
Joseph looked back in confusion. "We didn't have anyone else with us. I suppose I should thank that guy then if he's not arrested."
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
P Paint The Wind
Luna lowered her hand, turning and putting some distance between the two of them he looked at Silas for one last question. “Silas dear, does that mean that we are restricted to magic only or can we use our physical strength as well?” Smiling she started to use the bottom of her staff to draw a circle around herself in the dirt before marking a long five feet behind her. Historically in terms of physical strength werewolves had always had the upper hand on vampires, something Luna knew well. “Or is that magic is not allowed in the bout?” Looking back to Delmor she smiled “please don’t hold back just because I look frail and I’m a female, otherwise it won’t be fun...” laughing under her breath. Calming herself she closed her eyes, upon exhaling her breath like frost as it became visible. Opening her eyes she waited for Silas to signal when to start and his reply.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Cross himself was right behind Joseph just waiting to speak up. "Seems like I've gone from owing you to you owing me. I just lost 25'000 gold. Not to the flame, it's just gone. And thanks for not attacking me on the spot. And I believe this is our first meeting."

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Silas O'Vera

"Let me rephrase: If something fighting on your behalf doesn't require magic to operate, it's not allowed. Free game otherwise. This ends when I say so. FIGHT!"
immediately, Delmor was directly above Luna (but within arms reach), having closed that gap in a split second. His hand was turned into a Werewolf claw and slashed downwards, aiming to sever her spine from her neck. He gave off murderous intent far beyond the normal means of a sanctioned regulated battle

Then the cheering started. The ones who had a reason to doubt Luna or who liked Delmor moved over to the side Delmor had stood on while those who wanted Luna to join stood on the side Luna was on. It was a 50% split and their Alpha stood on the sidelines in the middle of the field, watching closely, not having any sort of emotion. He couldn't show any sort of impartiality towards any side, even though it was deep in his brain that he wanted Luna to win. Not only would she gain acceptance from the pack, but he would have legitimate reason to put Delmor in his place. 2 birds with one stone.

The field they were in was a normal forest clearing. It wasn't like the Holy Training Field they were in at Raven's house, but it would start healing if someone's injuries got too bad. Maverick stood on the other side of the field from where Silas stood, keeping the field in place. They couldn't fight to the death, but the concept was pretty much the same, just to a lesser extent. They could go all out until someone struck a big blow, enough to activate the field

Immediately Joseph had his sword pointed at Cross. When Eliana recognized him as the guy who cut her chains, he sheathed his rapier. "If you want your money back, it'll be returned to you at HQ. Eliana here was our primary target, but Rose lost track of the goals. She's a headstrong one, I'll give you that," he said with a hearty chuckle. He started walking off. "Come, come. Back to HQ to get Eliana and the rest of the freed slaves what they need to live the free life."

e63ffee77cce5283e03b88783c5e51cc.jpg

The place they went to was a fairly popular restaurant. However, they entered through the back and it was vastly different. People sat around, housing weaponry. This was their HQ in Lerwick City, a restaurant well known serving as a front to the secret operations of the Life Rescuers. A cringey name to Joseph, but he didn't start the resistance guild. He just took over after the death of the former leader.

When they arrived, the cook was already preparing food. Joseph grabbed the bad of money off the table and handed the one he saw Cross give to the auctioneer back to him. "Here you go. I appreciate your help in making the mission a success." He turned to Rose. "I appreciate you gathering up the other 8 and then causing chaos so I wouldn't be killed." He poured himself a glass of wine. He wasn't a big drinker of beer and only ever did so in social settings like bars and taverns when the situation called for it. He WAS big on wine though. "I am Sir Joseph Watson, the Old Dawn General. Retired in this old age, but still kicking."

Eliana went over to Rose. "Thank you for freeing all these people and getting them to safety. Your group is making big marks on the Slave Drivers," she said with a grateful smile, looking up at her. This was the furthest she had ever been away from a house she had to work in without being traded or sold to a new master. The free was the best weird feeling she ever had. She actually had something to be grateful for now. Cross cut her chains, Joseph saved her life, and Rose punished everyone that partook in such heinous acts.
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
P Paint The Wind

Last edited:
Silas O'Vera

"Let me rephrase: If something fighting on your behalf doesn't require magic to operate, it's not allowed. Free game otherwise. This ends when I say so. FIGHT!"
immediately, Delmor was directly above Luna (but within arms reach), having closed that gap in a split second. His hand was turned into a Werewolf claw and slashed downwards, aiming to sever her spine from her neck. He gave off murderous intent far beyond the normal means of a sanctioned regulated battle

Then the cheering started. The ones who had a reason to doubt Luna or who liked Delmor moved over to the side Delmor had stood on while those who wanted Luna to join stood on the side Luna was on. It was a 50% split and their Alpha stood on the sidelines in the middle of the field, watching closely, not having any sort of emotion. He couldn't show any sort of impartiality towards any side, even though it was deep in his brain that he wanted Luna to win. Not only would she gain acceptance from the pack, but he would have legitimate reason to put Delmor in his place. 2 birds with one stone.

The field they were in was a normal forest clearing. It wasn't like the Holy Training Field they were in at Raven's house, but it would start healing if someone's injuries got too bad. Maverick stood on the other side of the field from where Silas stood, keeping the field in place. They couldn't fight to the death, but the concept was pretty much the same, just to a lesser extent. They could go all out until someone struck a big blow, enough to activate the field

Immediately Joseph had his sword pointed at Cross. When Eliana recognized him as the guy who cut her chains, he sheathed his rapier. "If you want your money back, it'll be returned to you at HQ. Eliana here was our primary target, but Rose lost track of the goals. She's a headstrong one, I'll give you that," he said with a hearty chuckle. He started walking off. "Come, come. Back to HQ to get Eliana and the rest of the freed slaves what they need to live the free life."

The place they went to was a fairly popular
When they arrived, the cook was already preparing food. Joseph grabbed the bad of money off the table and handed the one he saw Cross give to the auctioneer back to him. "Here you go. I appreciate your help in making the mission a success." He turned to Rose. "I appreciate you gathering up the other 8 and then causing chaos so I wouldn't be killed." He poured himself a glass of wine. He wasn't a big drinker of beer and only ever did so in social settings like bars and taverns when the situation called for it. He WAS big on wine though. "I am Sir Joseph Watson, the Old Dawn General. Retired in this old age, but still kicking."

Eliana went over to Rose. "Thank you for freeing all these people and getting them to safety. Your group is making big marks on the Slave Drivers," she said with a grateful smile, looking up at her. This was the furthest she had ever been away from a house she had to work in without being traded or sold to a new master. The free was the best weird feeling she ever had. She actually had something to be grateful for now. Cross cut her chains, Joseph saved her life, and Rose punished everyone that partook in such heinous acts.
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
P Paint The Wind
Luna stepped into Delmor to dodge blow of his claws, his forearm striking her shoulder as she the staff up, aiming right between his legs, only using a portion of her strength. Wincing a bit, her collar bone had cracked from the blow she did receive from him but she wasn’t planning on fighting clean, at least until he made a clean hit himself. She wasn’t violent by nature but Luna did have another side to her that she didn’t truly enjoy showing, while she was stronger like that the way she acted was embarrassing to her and might even make Silas blush.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Silas sighed when Delmor dropped after getting hit between the legs. He fell and held his hurt crotch. "You bitch! Using dirty underhanded tactics?!"
What a tard, Silas thought. Delmor left himself wide open. In a word of dragons and magic, getting hit in the groin was the cleanest of "dirty" tactics. In his anger, Delmor suffered heavy humiliation as the less discriminatory of the wolves howled in laughter while the ones on Delmor's side went silent. Silas, however, remained stoic even though he himself was fighting the urge to laugh at him. Even though he liked seeing Delmor be put in his place with such a simple trick, Delmor was STILL part of the pack and Luna wasn't. It wouldn't look good to be laughing at his pack being humiliated like that. The others didn't have such restrictions as they weren't an Alpha.

Delmor stood up, trembling with rage. He charged at Luna, turning into his werewolf form. A Rage Transformation. Silas shook his head again. Delmor was far better in battle than he was making himself look. He hated vampires enough to lose himself. He was looking like a hot-headed Omega who wanted to join the pack, but thought raw strength was the only strength. Delmor now had immense strength. Enough to kill Luna if he struck anywhere above the waist, but he was a lot easier to predict. If Luna was even decently proficient in battle, this fight was over in about the next minute or two unless Delmor calmed down. Delmor jumped in the air, intending to slash Luna into three from head to toes in one fell swoop

Silas O'Vera

The place they went to was a fairly popular restaurant. However, they entered through the back and it was vastly different. People sat around, housing weaponry. This was their HQ in Lerwick City, a restaurant well known serving as a front to the secret operations of the Life Rescuers. A cringey name to Joseph, but he didn't start the resistance guild. He just took over after the death of the former leader.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
P Paint The Wind

Rose smiled when she saw Joseph and Eliana. “No problem. I’m sorry that I got too into it,” she said, blushing slightly. She was embarrassed by how overexcited she got. She turned to Eliana. “No need to thank me, my dear. Follow me, I’ll run a bath for you and get you some clean clothes.” She led Eliana to her own bedroom and got her some nice clean and pretty clothes.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Silas sighed when Delmor dropped after getting hit between the legs. He fell and held his hurt crotch. "You bitch! Using dirty underhanded tactics?!"
What a tard, Silas thought. Delmor left himself wide open. In a word of dragons and magic, getting hit in the groin was the cleanest of "dirty" tactics. In his anger, Delmor suffered heavy humiliation as the less discriminatory of the wolves howled in laughter while the ones on Delmor's side went silent. Silas, however, remained stoic even though he himself was fighting the urge to laugh at him. Even though he liked seeing Delmor be put in his place with such a simple trick, Delmor was STILL part of the pack and Luna wasn't. It wouldn't look good to be laughing at his pack being humiliated like that. The others didn't have such restrictions as they weren't an Alpha.

Delmor stood up, trembling with rage. He charged at Luna, turning into his werewolf form. A Rage Transformation. Silas shook his head again. Delmor was far better in battle than he was making himself look. He hated vampires enough to lose himself. He was looking like a hot-headed Omega who wanted to join the pack, but thought raw strength was the only strength. Delmor now had immense strength. Enough to kill Luna if he struck anywhere above the waist, but he was a lot easier to predict. If Luna was even decently proficient in battle, this fight was over in about the next minute or two unless Delmor calmed down. Delmor jumped in the air, intending to slash Luna into three from head to toes in one fell swoop
“I can’t help that didn’t guard your family jewels!” Smirking as she watched him rive in pain for a few seconds until he stood up charging at her, watching him transform and how he was attacking. Rollingunder his feet and sliding to a hault as she felt blood run her cheek. Stopping she slowly turned looking at Delmor, lowering her head as her hair covered her face “you scratched my face....” she said slowly standing up, clenching the steel staff tight enough that her hand started to bleed. Hissing as her purple aura became visible to the naked eye, dropping the staff to the ground two horns grew from her forehead. Turning around as demonic energy draped off her starting to create a miasma that flowed up on the ground. Levitating her staff before impaling it into the ground and making a barrier inside the ring to keep the miasma from getting to the other pack members. Wiping the blood from the cut she licked it off her finger, blushing as she wrapped her arms around herself, moaning softly and giggling, at first before her laugh grew more twisted “I’m going to rip you apart sweety!?!” Her tone of voice was more erotic than hateful, she enjoyed the pain. This was the side of herself she found embarrassing but there was a side effect of this form, while stronger it was extremely stressful on her body due to only being half demon, which meant she couldn’t hold it for long unless she wanted to die.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Delmor smirked and he crossed his claws over his chest, his claws facing outward. "Rage.........." The Rage skill activated, his eyes turning red and a red aura starting to flare up. As he took more damage, he would get stronger. His teeth grew bigger and they started to glow white. One bite would shut her down and poison her. With

Silas watched on. Is Luna really not a succubus? Silas thought to himself. Masochistic and erotic. He had no idea if she were serious or actually enjoying this or enjoying the pain. While he was still stoic, it was purely by force as Luna was seeming more and more........desirable all of a sudden. He had to push the thoughts away or he would step in just to pick her up and go ravage her in a completely different way than what Delmor wanted. This could quickly get out of hand because he sensed powerful magic coming from Luna. Delmor did too though. That's why he was using this spell to rip her to shreds if she pulled some stuff he couldn't dodge. Rage transformations didn't allow for magic use and he was at a disadvantage, but his mind was set on one objective: Killing Luna. He leaped up, maw open and ready to tear off Luna's body whatever he bit down on

Rose smiled when she saw Joseph and Eliana. “No problem. I’m sorry that I got too into it,” she said, blushing slightly. She was embarrassed by how overexcited she got. She turned to Eliana. “No need to thank me, my dear. Follow me, I’ll run a bath for you and get you some clean clothes.” She led Eliana to her own bedroom and got her some nice clean and pretty clothes.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Eliana McKenzie

Eliana talked as she walked to "I like that in a person. To fight for justice for those who can't." They walked in the room and she picked out the clothing she wanted to wear. She bowed to Rose. "Thank you. I am truly in your debt. You have no idea what granting me my freedom means to me. I owe you my life." Rose had gotten Eli out of what could've been a lifetime of pain, misery, and forced servitude. The smile was one of the most genuine she could muster, holding back tears at thinking how happy she was that it was all over. Tearful, she ran and hugged Rose, squeezing her hard and starting to cry openly. There was really no holding back at this point. There was no way her life could get any worse than it had the past 5 years. It was a mixture of joy that it was all finally over. Painful memory after painful memory flashed through her brain, but it all started burning away in a blaze of fire. Freedom was life

Luna blushed as she watched the change in power, giggling she started to walk towards Delmor, her hips swaying as she watched him. “This again.....at least make sure it hurts...” Luna fed him her arm, in exchange to get ahold of him, her hand clenching his throat as she twisted around ripping her own arm off in his mouth and laughing evily. Slamming Delmor to the ground she reared her other arm back about to rip his beating heart from his chest. Losing her arm was a feeling of pure exctasy to her, she wanted to end it quickly and sooner rather than later. “Thanks for the good time papa wolf......mind sharing your heart with me?” Her words sounding almost twisted
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Last edited:
Delmor smirked and he crossed his claws over his chest, his claws facing outward. "Rage.........." The Rage skill activated, his eyes turning red and a red aura starting to flare up. As he took more damage, he would get stronger. His teeth grew bigger and they started to glow white. One bite would shut her down and poison her. With

Silas watched on. Is Luna really not a succubus? Silas thought to himself. Masochistic and erotic. He had no idea if she were serious or actually enjoying this or enjoying the pain. While he was still stoic, it was purely by force as Luna was seeming more and more........desirable all of a sudden. He had to push the thoughts away or he would step in just to pick her up and go ravage her in a completely different way than what Delmor wanted. This could quickly get out of hand because he sensed powerful magic coming from Luna. Delmor did too though. That's why he was using this spell to rip her to shreds if she pulled some stuff he couldn't dodge. Rage transformations didn't allow for magic use and he was at a disadvantage, but his mind was set on one objective: Killing Luna. He leaped up, maw open and ready to tear off Luna's body whatever he bit down on

Eliana McKenzie

Eliana talked as she walked to "I like that in a person. To fight for justice for those who can't." They walked in the room and she picked out the clothing she wanted to wear. She bowed to Rose. "Thank you. I am truly in your debt. You have no idea what granting me my freedom means to me. I owe you my life." Rose had gotten Eli out of what could've been a lifetime of pain, misery, and forced servitude. The smile was one of the most genuine she could muster, holding back tears at thinking how happy she was that it was all over. Tearful, she ran and hugged Rose, squeezing her hard and starting to cry openly. There was really no holding back at this point. There was no way her life could get any worse than it had the past 5 years. It was a mixture of joy that it was all finally over. Painful memory after painful memory flashed through her brain, but it all started burning away in a blaze of fire. Freedom was life

Rose smiled at the joy on Eliana’s face. Rose rubbed her back gently, holding her close. “You’re safe now, everything will be alright. We’re gonna get you home. You can find your horse again and we can find the key and everything will be alright.” Rose kept holding her, trying to help as best she could.

Cross looked at Joseph "We've met before. Last year in loud water. Both of our sides got an auction off guard. The slavers had gone into panic mode and it was almost like a near warzone. Main issue is I wore my mask at the time. Cross Auscent, ex-Mercenary, husband, father, and part time slave Liberator."

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

@Baku
@Paint The Wind

Needless to say, the bar at this restaurant was fairly well populated. A wide variety of people sat at the bar, all joined together by their love of the drink. Whether it was the humble ale, or a hard shot of spirits, people both rich and poor stood together drinking their alcohol. And as expected of a gaggle of drunken idiots huddled together in an area like this, things are destined to happen. And just now, one drunken idiot had just made Baldur spill his drink. Standing up, he turned his head to find a rather muscular man looking down at him.
"You're going to pay for that." The golden haired man said, looking at the wine stain on his nice, sky blue shirt he had just gotten tailored today. He looked visibly upset. "My drink as well as my cleaning costs."
"Oh yeah?" The man said, his thick cockney accent making it clear that he was both uneducated and heavily drunk. "What're you gonna do 'bout it mate?" The man said with a drunken smile, before pouring his flagon of ale on his head. The bar went quiet. What this man had just done... Baldur was pissed. He was more than pissed. The type of pissed that would make a man have smoke coming out of his ears and steam out of his nose.
"What am I gonna do? What am I going to do?! I know what I'm gonna do, you piss stain!!" He yelled, his face almost turning red. He clenched his fist, and sent a punch square into his jaw. "THIS IS WHAT I'M GONNA FUCKING DO!!" He screamed, before lifting the drunken man up over his head, and slamming him through a table.
giphy.gif

Needless to say, a massive brawl ensued.

Odette suddenly felt someone squeeze her hand. She turned to see the half elf girl. Seemed like she was trying to comfort her. “Thanks.” She said giving a small smile.

They were now sitting in the jail cell. Odette sat in the corner watching everyone. Her hood was still up covering her face. The Ravenfolk introduced himself and his friend. Then the other guy asked if anyone felt like telling there story. She didn’t say anything. She was pretty sure she wouldn’t see these people again. Though they didn’t seem so bad. But she still didn’t feel comfortable about showing her face. Though she was starting to get hot under the hood.
BackSet BackSet
Arvios Arvios
revior revior
Archemis Archemis

Silas O'Vera

"STOP!" Maverick activated the field and both parties started healing up. If Silas didn't step in, it would've ended in death. "Delmor, you were about to be killed. Everyone here knows it. You stood zero chance to win after you lost your damn mind."
Delmor was still on the ground when Silas said this. He scrambled to his feet. "NO!" he roared. He refused to accept defeat. "I could've taken her!" He jumped at Luna again, fangs bared in rage.......

............A distant howl and Delmor was blasted to the side, his ears screaming and his head spinning. The Sonic Bark was a hell of a spell in the hands of an Alpha. He stepped up, Howling Wolf shiny and ready for bloodshed. Silas's ear fur and tail fur were bristling. "If Luna were to attack after I call the end, it would be treated as hostile action against the pack. In your case, any attacks after the end is defiance of a direct lawful order. You're also endangering an innocent."
Delmor was starting to get desperate as Silas's authority was starting to loom over him. "SHE'S NOT INNOCENT, ALPHA!! Y-YOU SAW HER!!! SHE IS A DEMON!"
Silas would've hit him with another Sonic Bark, but it would've induced deafness. Instead, he put his blade to Delmor's throat. "She is innocent. Her being a vampire or a demon is NOT immediate grounds to attack. This fight was sanctioned." Silas sighed, shaking his head. "I don't know where your knowledge of the Wolf Code went, but you can study up on it while you're earning your rank back." Silas started glowing and he turned into full werewolf form. In a non Crimson Transformation, Silas sported white and brown fur and piercing blue eyes to match his eyes in human form. "Recovation: ZETA!" Silas dashed through him, claws outstretched, and slashed him in the chest.
8d0691ad4865190f5ccbfbeb3365d066.jpg
The slash wasn't meant to be fatal. The claw mark left in his chest glowed red and then turned black. It was a permanent mark. With that, Delmor flashed white and all mana in his body came out in white orbs. He fell to his knees, panting, defeated, and humiliated

Rose smiled at the joy on Eliana’s face. Rose rubbed her back gently, holding her close. “You’re safe now, everything will be alright. We’re gonna get you home. You can find your horse again and we can find the key and everything will be alright.” Rose kept holding her, trying to help as best she could.
Cross looked at Joseph "We've met before. Last year in loud water. Both of our sides got an auction off guard. The slavers had gone into panic mode and it was almost like a near warzone. Main issue is I wore my mask at the time. Cross Auscent, ex-Mercenary, husband, father, and part time slave Liberator."

Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Eliana McKenzie

After her bath and about 20 minutes, Eli came out in Rose's hand-me-down clothes, which consisted of elegant clothing mixed with leather armor. It was everything she liked in clothes (elegance) while providing some form of protection. She was now feeling more and more like herself before getting kidnapped, more confident than ever. She had taken her time to even pull her hair up.
553893fcdee0d3bc71142973300ba6f4.jpg

She sighed and smiled. "Your clothes are amazing!" she exclaimed. "The highest quality silk I've ever felt." She felt SO good to be back in regular clothes. She held the spear she stole from the slave driver. It wasn't what she wanted, but it was what she would be using until she got her key back. "Thank you yet again. You're a saint," she said, bowing profusely in gratitude. Everything Rose said and did made her like her more.
P Paint The Wind

"Nice to have you with us, Cross," Joseph said with a smile. "Eliana is a special case in that she need to escort her to get her key and her horse back from the people who sold her first. I can't go on that mission. This old age has gotten to me," Joseph stretched his back. "I can't travel too far from home. An old man needs a bit of comfort in their life. Can you run this mission for me, Cross? You will be paid my entire cut."
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

The barfight was a big one, as this was a high point in the day. Nothing but a bunch of drunk buff hairy men punching the hell out of each other in rage. A true classic for a bar like this. Glass flew, tables flew, chairs flew. It was a normal occurrence but for everyone involved, the price for repairs would be split between all their bills. A man charged forward and smashed a chair on Baldur's back. He was quite a powerhouse in the barfight, punching out men left and right. A man busted a wine bottle on his head then hid behind a table. The man ran forward and spartan kicked the table. His feet punched a hole through the table and kicked the man through another.
f2adee733cabdf12ba4f28b7963b1c9b.jpg
Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Last edited:
Nyrea
Jailhouse

Nyrea watched amused the ravenfolk going from eighty to eight in a space of a few minutes, not really fighting the grin in her face. She wouldn’t deny it was interesting how expressive he was. She shooked her head with a smile dangling in the corner of her lips when he turned to her again this time telling her that he wasn’t selling her out. “You’re not the one I’m worried about darlingshe thought but kept it to herself.

The small movement made her face contort in pain for a few seconds and she closed her eyes fighting the wave of pain. Ok she needed to tend to that now rather than later. Getting up she started removing her upper armour in silence, growing up as she did didn’t give much space to feel shy about her body, besides she was far from helpless. Tired or not.

Lair continued to say his thanks and make introductions, probably feeling a little anxious or just shy. Her movements faltered when the man who called the guards started to talk.

And which one would that be? The “murdered” one I mean. We killed more than one in there Her eyes, cold and hard, moved to Caius while she spoke, her voice without the playfulness it had up until this point. Bordering something cold, almost threatening. Nyrea was now only in her undershirt, one of the sleeves rolled up to her shoulder, with one hand over one of the deeper cuts in her arm, using her water magic to heal it, only the absolutely necessary, she was still very tired even if the small journey to the prison gave her an opportunity to catch her breath a little. She let that sink for a moment, before addressing Oahu’s question, Nyrea shrugged, smiling again her eyes softening but still not moving from Caius We managed to get locked up, I vote we all get out of this. Now anyone has any bandages or something? My back is killing mesmiling mischievously her gaze moved back to her cuts, voice dripping with humor I’m Nyrea and Lair there seems to like the sound of his own voice quite enough to keep all of us entertained.

She hadn’t made her mind about the other man but she was almost willing to let this all go if he didn’t try to screw her up. If he thought that she wouldn’t drag him down with her then he had another thing coming.

Arvios Arvios revior revior BackSet BackSet animegirl20 animegirl20

Rose smiled when she saw Eliana. She was glowing with joy. “I’m so glad you like them! They are definitely very comfortable.” When Eliana bowed Rose gently put her hand on her shoulder. “No need to bow, my dear,” she said with a sweet smile. “It’s my job. The only reward I need is seeing you so happy. It’s the best part of the job,” she said. She gently hugged Eliana. “I’m very proud of you. You didn’t give up, you survived. That takes a lot of strength.” She broke the hug and took off her trench coat.
b52f5ef08fded7f696f7cf0d0cb07026--steampunk-witch-steampunk-girl.jpg

She then pulled out a healing potion. “I noticed some bruising before. Drink this, it’ll all go away. Are you hungry?”

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Rose smiled when she saw Eliana. She was glowing with joy. “I’m so glad you like them! They are definitely very comfortable.” When Eliana bowed Rose gently put her hand on her shoulder. “No need to bow, my dear,” she said with a sweet smile. “It’s my job. The only reward I need is seeing you so happy. It’s the best part of the job,” she said. She gently hugged Eliana. “I’m very proud of you. You didn’t give up, you survived. That takes a lot of strength.” She broke the hug and took off her trench coat.
b52f5ef08fded7f696f7cf0d0cb07026--steampunk-witch-steampunk-girl.jpg

She then pulled out a healing potion. “I noticed some bruising before. Drink this, it’ll all go away. Are you hungry?”

Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Eliana McKenzie

"Sorry, er.........forced habit under threat of abuse," she said apologetically and took the potion and drained it. Her injuries stopped hurting and she stopped hurting to touch. "I feel amazing and thank you for food. I'm starved." she said. The adrenaline kept her from feeling ANYTHING. The brutal hunger pangs had hit her when she was soaking in the bath, enjoying the muscle relaxation of warm water instead of a bucket of cold water replaced on Wednesdays and Saturdays only with no cover so bugs and leaves could get in it. "You are the stronger one, Rose. I aim to do what you do. I will free all those other slaves. I want to do it with you though.......but I need Gayle and my Key." Eli looked down. Gayle could be lost, hurt or dead. She knew Gayle and the key got sold to the same master she did, but that was first of about 7 masters. "I can't return to Norbury without them."

Eliana McKenzie

"Sorry, er.........forced habit under threat of abuse," she said apologetically and took the potion and drained it. Her injuries stopped hurting and she stopped hurting to touch. "I feel amazing and thank you for food. I'm starved." she said. The adrenaline kept her from feeling ANYTHING. The brutal hunger pangs had hit her when she was soaking in the bath, enjoying the muscle relaxation of warm water instead of a bucket of cold water replaced on Wednesdays and Saturdays only with no cover so bugs and leaves could get in it. "You are the stronger one, Rose. I aim to do what you do. I will free all those other slaves. I want to do it with you though.......but I need Gayle and my Key." Eli looked down. Gayle could be lost, hurt or dead. She knew Gayle and the key got sold to the same master she did, but that was first of about 7 masters. "I can't return to Norbury without them."

Rose wrapped an arm around her shoulders gently. “Once you heal I know you’d be great at it. But for now, let’s go get you some food.” She led Eliana down to a private dining hall where all the other recovering slaves were. They were all clothed well, warm, and eating a hearty meal. She helped Eliana get a plate. “My next mission is to take you to another auction, undercover of course, and get Gayle and your key back. We know who has them, and we know where they will be. I just have to be more careful than last time, because this time my budget is lower and I’m only allowed to buy children if I see them. This isn’t a mission of rescue. It’s a mission of getting Gayle and the key back.” She sat down at the far end of the table. Her plate was small, she didn’t want to take a lot of food because there was a limited amount and the former slaves needed it more than she did.

Eliana McKenzie

Eli started eating the food. It tasted amazing, not that she would complain if it were subpar. Her bar for what made good food wasn't exactly high compared to what she would normally eat as a slave. When Rose talked about getting the key back, Eli shook her head. "That would be sold in a public auction. Gayle is not only a unicorn, but it's a PEGASUS unicorn. He'll fetch a massive fortune if sold. If we can confront whoever has him, I can get Gayle back." Eli was determined to get Gayle back. Whoever has him and her key still held power over her and she would be damned if she let that slide. She was weak. She depended on Gayle. She depended on that key's power
P Paint The Wind

Silas O'Vera

"STOP!" Maverick activated the field and both parties started healing up. If Silas didn't step in, it would've ended in death. "Delmor, you were about to be killed. Everyone here knows it. You stood zero chance to win after you lost your damn mind."
Delmor was still on the ground when Silas said this. He scrambled to his feet. "NO!" he roared. He refused to accept defeat. "I could've taken her!" He jumped at Luna again, fangs bared in rage.......

............A distant howl and Delmor was blasted to the side, his ears screaming and his head spinning. The Sonic Bark was a hell of a spell in the hands of an Alpha. He stepped up, Howling Wolf shiny and ready for bloodshed. Silas's ear fur and tail fur were bristling. "If Luna were to attack after I call the end, it would be treated as hostile action against the pack. In your case, any attacks after the end is defiance of a direct lawful order. You're also endangering an innocent."
Delmor was starting to get desperate as Silas's authority was starting to loom over him. "SHE'S NOT INNOCENT, ALPHA!! Y-YOU SAW HER!!! SHE IS A DEMON!"
Silas would've hit him with another Sonic Bark, but it would've induced deafness. Instead, he put his blade to Delmor's throat. "She is innocent. Her being a vampire or a demon is NOT immediate grounds to attack. This fight was sanctioned." Silas sighed, shaking his head. "I don't know where your knowledge of the Wolf Code went, but you can study up on it while you're earning your rank back." Silas started glowing and he turned into full werewolf form. In a non Crimson Transformation, Silas sported white and brown fur and piercing blue eyes to match his eyes in human form. "Recovation: ZETA!" Silas dashed through him, claws outstretched, and slashed him in the chest.
8d0691ad4865190f5ccbfbeb3365d066.jpg
The slash wasn't meant to be fatal. The claw mark left in his chest glowed red and then turned black. It was a permanent mark. With that, Delmor flashed white and all mana in his body came out in white orbs. He fell to his knees, panting, defeated, and humiliated

Eliana McKenzie

After her bath and about 20 minutes, Eli came out in Rose's hand-me-down clothes, which consisted of elegant clothing mixed with leather armor. It was everything she liked in clothes (elegance) while providing some form of protection. She was now feeling more and more like herself before getting kidnapped, more confident than ever. She had taken her time to even pull her hair up.
553893fcdee0d3bc71142973300ba6f4.jpg

She sighed and smiled. "Your clothes are amazing!" she exclaimed. "The highest quality silk I've ever felt." She felt SO good to be back in regular clothes. She held the spear she stole from the slave driver. It wasn't what she wanted, but it was what she would be using until she got her key back. "Thank you yet again. You're a saint," she said, bowing profusely in gratitude. Everything Rose said and did made her like her more.
P Paint The Wind

"Nice to have you with us, Cross," Joseph said with a smile. "Eliana is a special case in that she need to escort her to get her key and her horse back from the people who sold her first. I can't go on that mission. This old age has gotten to me," Joseph stretched his back. "I can't travel too far from home. An old man needs a bit of comfort in their life. Can you run this mission for me, Cross? You will be paid my entire cut."
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

The barfight was a big one, as this was a high point in the day. Nothing but a bunch of drunk buff hairy men punching the hell out of each other in rage. A true classic for a bar like this. Glass flew, tables flew, chairs flew. It was a normal occurrence but for everyone involved, the price for repairs would be split between all their bills. A man charged forward and smashed a chair on Baldur's back. He was quite a powerhouse in the barfight, punching out men left and right. A man busted a wine bottle on his head then hid behind a table. The man ran forward and spartan kicked the table. His feet punched a hole through the table and kicked the man through another.
f2adee733cabdf12ba4f28b7963b1c9b.jpg
Safety Hammer Safety Hammer
Luna returned to normal, dropping to her knees shaking as if she were cold. Tears streaming down her face as she started throwing up black blood, her body purging itself. Once she was finished puking she looked back at Silas for help, standing she started walking towards him, her vision growing blurry just before she lost contiousness and started to fall towards the ground.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Eliana McKenzie

Eli started eating the food. It tasted amazing, not that she would complain if it were subpar. Her bar for what made good food wasn't exactly high compared to what she would normally eat as a slave. When Rose talked about getting the key back, Eli shook her head. "That would be sold in a public auction. Gayle is not only a unicorn, but it's a PEGASUS unicorn. He'll fetch a massive fortune if sold. If we can confront whoever has him, I can get Gayle back." Eli was determined to get Gayle back. Whoever has him and her key still held power over her and she would be damned if she let that slide. She was weak. She depended on Gayle. She depended on that key's power
P Paint The Wind

“I know, so we have to get there before he’s sold. Don’t worry, we will get him and the key back. I promise,” she said, putting her hand gently on Eli’s back and rubbing it to comfort her. “You must be exhausted,” she said after she finished eating. “Come with me.” She led Eliana back up to her own room and pointed to the bed. “It’ll be nice and cozy for you,” she said with a smile. She laid on a mat on the floor.

“I know, so we have to get there before he’s sold. Don’t worry, we will get him and the key back. I promise,” she said, putting her hand gently on Eli’s back and rubbing it to comfort her. “You must be exhausted,” she said after she finished eating. “Come with me.” She led Eliana back up to her own room and pointed to the bed. “It’ll be nice and cozy for you,” she said with a smile. She laid on a mat on the floor.
Eliana McKenzie

Eli shook her head no. "I can't take your bed from you!" she exclaimed. "I will take the mat!" Eliana was in her debt. Rose had saved her and then given her clothes. Clothes that the other slaves didn't get. Now she was being offered a cozy King sized bed that looked like a cloud. She would never be able to repay everything Rose was doing for her

Luna returned to normal, dropping to her knees shaking as if she were cold. Tears streaming down her face as she started throwing up black blood, her body purging itself. Once she was finished puking she looked back at Silas for help, standing she started walking towards him, her vision growing blurry just before she lost contiousness and started to fall towards the ground.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Silas O'Vera
Silas turned back to human form. Revocation turned him into Werewolf form for that spell only. "Alpha!" He was alerted when Luna was vomiting. He dashed over and caught her as she fell unconscious. He checked her heart rate. Sighing in relief, he picked her up. "She's fine. She has some explaining to do later about all this." Internally though, he was happy she was alright. He turned to the pack. "You see what she can do now. Even if you write off Delmor's performance, you can see she has pretty high level stuff." he said. "Come Maverick. If you'll all excuse me, I'll put her in the Medical Tent." She followed Silas to the Medical Tent and he placed her on an enchanted mat. It'd feel like a portion of one of the more comfortable bed one could buy. Maverick enchanted a lot of the supplies she used for medical purposes as using active magic was not always an option

Everyone else began arriving back to the camp. When Silas drew his sword, that howl was the signal for them to all come back

She sat up slightly and smiled at her. “Don’t worry about it, Eliana. After what you’ve been through you deserve a good night’s sleep in a cozy bed. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine,” she said. “I promise, it’s alright. Just rest, my dear,” she said softly. She was so happy that she had been rescued and she was able to eat and bathe and sleep well.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back