• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forging the Legends of Ravinia

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Foster
He blinked, realizing he'd spent far too much time watching things go down outside of the pub. Most of the offending patrons had been hauled off already, and now guards scurried about the place like ants over spilled sugar.

"Well... usually my ideas go over better than that. Good thing we didn't actually go inside, or you'd have been spotted for sure."
Distantly he realized that the... that his mule had wandered off once again. Oh well. It'll find me later, I'm sure. With a shake of his head, Foster started to turn back to face Astrid once more. A fleeting blur of color caught his eye. What? He whirled back around towards the pub. There, in the adjoining alleyway, huddled a small creature. Almost like a... predatory chicken? Nothing that the man had ever seen in his travels, that's for sure. Suddenly, it came back to him. The guards had loaded several of the things onto a cart earlier when the rest of the prisoners were rounded up. This one, it appears, had escaped notice. For now. His instincts urged him forward... something was up.

"Stay here for a second," he said to the air, hoping Astrid was still listening, "I'm going to check something out." He started off across the square towards the pub.

Was anyone listening to her. She looked at Caius. “I just said I have some where we can go where no guards can find us.” She sighed, and looked over to Nyrea. “I’m telling the truth about what happened. If you don’t want me mentioning you killed someone who was knocked out and not attacking you I suggest you might want to figure out how to get out of here now.” She looked over at the guard. She wasn’t waiting for them to plan. They could siurive being in this cell for a long period of time she couldn’t. She heard Nyrea ask what brought everyone here. Odette glanced at her. “I....Live near by. I come here everyday to help out at the bakery.” She went back to looking at the guard but then noticed a window and my she also saws the tip of a vine. It was probably growing on the side of the building. “That’s it!” She whispered to herself. She could get out of here except she forgot her freaking flute! She looked back at the others. “I wonder....” she mumbled. “Hey any of you got a flute on you?”
BackSet BackSet
Arvios Arvios
revior revior
Archemis Archemis

Sir Joseph Watson
After getting the crystals, he heard a knock on the door, the back door to the restaurant. He opened it and was greeted with a sight for sore eyes. Despite how he looked, the man was too well dressed to be a slave. "Who exactly are you?" he inquired, on his guard. From where he stood, the back looked like the normal back to a restaurant. They had to go deeper to actually get into the HQ
Vacuum Vacuum

Eliana McKenzie
"A comm crystal? I suppose he's not going then if he's gonna give us one," Eliana said, looking dejected. Joseph was the one who protected her from the slave drivers, and she came to respect him even with the little time they spent together. "He's probably gonna be a source of guidance then." Her stomach growled, reminding her of breakfast time. She grabbed Rose's hand and out to the dining area of the HQ. Some of the slaves had already finished, but there was still plenty of food left to be eaten. However, the room was pretty crowded with everyone and their plates. Eliana grabbed a plate and put some food on, but then struggled to find a seat............or ANYWHERE to sit for that matter. There wasn't even much floor space to eat on.
@Baku
P Paint The Wind

Silas O'Vera
"Alpha, do you mind grabbing a few herbs for scents? I'm gonna use a few on this bath and I'm already running low."
"Can do," Silas nodded and walked over to the bushes. "Be good to each other, you two."
Silas walked off to go back to the city alone and Maverick focused her attention on Luna. She looked in her bag for herbs. She pulled out a rose and sniffed it. Roses were her favorite scent. It flashed white and she threw it in the pond. She repeated the same for Lilac. As they both touched the water, they disappeared and the scent was unleashed all over the pond, permeating the entire pond area. "We're big on aromatherapy and know how to amplify the effects. Silas is partial to Lilac and Sandalwood. He's also big on gardens and flowers."
Since she was already full human, she stepped into the pond, sighing in pleasure at the feel of the warm water. Like Silas, she hadn't had a hot bath in a month, having to use cold ponds and rivers to bathe in while between cities
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

“You know she will be at least! Be safe! Or I’ll kill you when you get back!” Yelling at Silas, but truthfully she cared a lot despite how it sounded. Luna had been contemplating all day on forcing information out of Maverick but it more of girls talk than anything serious“I know he does...” relaxing as she took in the warmth and the scents coming from the water. After a few minutes she floated over to Maverick, grinning as she quickly grabbed Mavericks hips and side trying to tickle her “so are there any males you have your eye on?” Laughing evily as she comensed to using tickle torture as a means to acquire information. After a few minutes she stopped her assault and started laughing, shifting her wait Luna started to float around in the pond on her back. “I appreciate everything you’ve done for me today maverick, thank you. I know I can count on you to help get my little ones here....”

Sir Joseph Watson
After getting the crystals, he heard a knock on the door, the back door to the restaurant. He opened it and was greeted with a sight for sore eyes. Despite how he looked, the man was too well dressed to be a slave. "Who exactly are you?" he inquired, on his guard. From where he stood, the back looked like the normal back to a restaurant. They had to go deeper to actually get into the HQ
Vacuum Vacuum

Eliana McKenzie
"A comm crystal? I suppose he's not going then if he's gonna give us one," Eliana said, looking dejected. Joseph was the one who protected her from the slave drivers, and she came to respect him even with the little time they spent together. "He's probably gonna be a source of guidance then." Her stomach growled, reminding her of breakfast time. She grabbed Rose's hand and out to the dining area of the HQ. Some of the slaves had already finished, but there was still plenty of food left to be eaten. However, the room was pretty crowded with everyone and their plates. Eliana grabbed a plate and put some food on, but then struggled to find a seat............or ANYWHERE to sit for that matter. There wasn't even much floor space to eat on.
@Baku
P Paint The Wind

Silas O'Vera
"Alpha, do you mind grabbing a few herbs for scents? I'm gonna use a few on this bath and I'm already running low."
"Can do," Silas nodded and walked over to the bushes. "Be good to each other, you two."
Silas walked off to go back to the city alone and Maverick focused her attention on Luna. She looked in her bag for herbs. She pulled out a rose and sniffed it. Roses were her favorite scent. It flashed white and she threw it in the pond. She repeated the same for Lilac. As they both touched the water, they disappeared and the scent was unleashed all over the pond, permeating the entire pond area. "We're big on aromatherapy and know how to amplify the effects. Silas is partial to Lilac and Sandalwood. He's also big on gardens and flowers."
Since she was already full human, she stepped into the pond, sighing in pleasure at the feel of the warm water. Like Silas, she hadn't had a hot bath in a month, having to use cold ponds and rivers to bathe in while between cities

“He says he’s getting too old for this kind of work. The only reason he came with me for your rescue was because it was close by,” she said. She squeezed Eliana’s hand and got a bit of food for herself. She led Eliana back to her room. “We can eat here, then go back out and meet Sir Joseph to get the comm crystals.” She sat on her bed and began to eat. She lit a few candles to increase the room’s light. She saw one of her potions needed to be stirred so she bent over the cauldron and began to stir it, accidentally giving Eliana a show.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Oahu Krae
in jail
"Just passing through." Oahu said, in response to the question. Why was it that that was the most popular topic of conversation. When asked about a flute Oahu came to the most sensible conclusion. "I doubt any of us have a flute." He said. "Even if one of us had been carrying one the guards have confinscated all pf our items."

Lair Aelnor
Jailhouse (Blues)

Lair shook his head as he tried to gather everyone's input. Caius was fine with the idea of escaping the jail, and he added a great point about the poachers having possible connections; Nyrea and Oahu preferred to wait it out, as it's literally a crime to perform a jailbreak; the hooded girl was what made things a bit curious. She was quite keen on the thought of escaping, though for what reason? Lair's curiosity was picqued. He simply stands and extends his arm to the bars, closing his eyes until his brows furrow slightly. The pitch of the room suddenly changes as he repeats the spell that Nyrea had done just seconds ago, forming a wall out of physical and air magic.

"You know, being a Ravenfolk has it's perks— I happen to be able to mimic the sound of a flute," Lair beams in an almost egotistical manner. "But before we hear your plan, I'd like to know... What are you hiding under the hood? Out of all of us, you're the one who's pushing the idea of escape as if your life depended on it. You're not a murderer or thief who has their face plastered all over the boards and walls, are you? Even then, we'd need a real reason to break out of here. Waiting for this storm to pass would likely leave us without any trouble later on since we can cooperate and get our story straight. Escaping, as already mentioned, would mean that we'd be seen as criminals... and I'm not in the mood to be hiding from guards at every given turn."

His eyes narrowed, almost beckoning her to reveal her identity. His arm was stretched out, with his palm facing the metallic beams as he held the barrier, and although it was mostly translucent, it was still quite solid enough to lower the sound. The guard, while likely suspicious from their previous rambling, still wasn't putting much effort in being an imposing figure.

BackSet BackSet , Archemis Archemis , revior revior animegirl20 animegirl20

Odette looked over at Oahu he has a point. She didn't think of that. Oh well guess she couldn't do that plan. Guess I'll be fine Odette thought to herself. She might of just been over reacting but she honestly had know idea she could stay in here. Maybe longer she was giving herself credit for but at the same time better safe then sorry right? Odette looked at Lair as spoke up by saying he could mimic the sound of a flute. "As cool as that is I'm afraid that won't work." She said her voice sounding a less shy. Guess she was starting to get use to them. Normally she was pretty hyper girl but she is also very cautious which makes her shy to meeting people. Odette jerked a bit when he asked what was under the hood. Guess she really should of expected this. She was probably going to have to take it off at some point. She almost busted out laughing when he asked if she was some thief or murderer who was wanted. Yeah right she doesn't have it in her to take a life as for stealing....well she could probably do it but never has. "Get our story straight? We tell the truth. The place was being robbed we stopped them." She pointed to the pointed to the elf. She killed a lionfolk who unconscious and not fighting her. Then this guy." She pointed to Caius. "Called the guards saying there had been a murder. I'm not telling any lies. I have no problem letting this pass it how long its going to take is what my problem is." Lair wanted her to show them who she was. He narrowed his eyes on her and she glanced around the cell. ".....Fine...." She needed to get out of this hood anyway. She stood up and slowly pulled down her hood and took the black cloak off. She might look a like a human girl but there were three very obvious things about her that stuck out that said she was not human. Both of her eyes were entirely green the pupil even the part of the eye that was normally white was green and they were big to. Her hair was bright green except it was wasn't hair it was long soft grass and two flowers that were attached to her head. She was also wearing a long white dress and no shoes. She looked around nervously. "I'm part of a race that is not very known at all. We are mainly known as just rumors. I'm....I guess you could say a humanoid plant. I'm a walking talking plan that looks human." She laughed little but more out of nerves. Of course there was more to her race then that but she wasn't about to go into a whole explanation right now. There were three choices either they had never seen anyone like her before and didn't know a race like her's was even a thing, they knew rumors of it but was their first time seeing one or they had seen one before already knew about her race. She rubbed her arm. "I wanted to get out of here cause I'm not sure how long I can really be in closed walls without any access to sun or water. I'll probably be fine but no one seems to know how long we'll be in here."
BackSet BackSet
Arvios Arvios
revior revior
Archemis Archemis

Oahu Krae
why was she hiding that.
Oahu thought for a moment. There was one tiny problem. "We can't escape." Oahu said. "That would be breaking the law. Well, more than it's already broken. But we can pass those knocked out guys off as self defense. Because they were. I was defending my raptors. The problem is, if we don't lie or escape those of us who didn't commit murder will be found guilty by association. We were in that bar fight." Oahu certainly didn't look it but he was smart. He knew enough to brush up on any local laws in edition to all the laws of the country in general. Of course there was on strange thing that could play in their favor. Only four if Oahu's raptors were captured. He noticed that as soon as the raptors were brought to a seperate cell. Karry was not among them. They could use that.

Arvios Arvios Archemis Archemis animegirl20 animegirl20 revior revior

The Chronicles of Warren Lovely
A older man opened the door. He looked quite fit for his age, and sharp. He asked who Warren was, not looking hostile, but also not looking at ease.
"The name's Warren sir. I was at the auction last night sir. I was looking for Eliana McKenzie. I have news of her brother." This man, or perhaps last night's activities kept Warren in a very formal tone. He stood tired, but attentive, facing the old man.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Sir Joseph Watson
EVERYTHING in Joseph urged him to go for his rapier and plunge it through this man's heart. This man knew there was a slave auction in Lerwick, a SECRET affair. He knew about Eliana and knew she was gonna be at THAT auction. Furthermore, he knew something about them that ended at him being at this place's doorstep. So many alarms were going off, Joseph swore he could hear them. "Eliana McKenzie? No one by that name works here. If you told us what you know about her though, we could tell you if she may have dropped by," Joseph said. Years of slave busting required him to be a proficient actor and he nailed the restaurant owner act perfectly
Vacuum Vacuum

“He says he’s getting too old for this kind of work. The only reason he came with me for your rescue was because it was close by,” she said. She squeezed Eliana’s hand and got a bit of food for herself. She led Eliana back to her room. “We can eat here, then go back out and meet Sir Joseph to get the comm crystals.” She sat on her bed and began to eat. She lit a few candles to increase the room’s light. She saw one of her potions needed to be stirred so she bent over the cauldron and began to stir it, accidentally giving Eliana a show.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Eliana McKenzie

Eliana blushed upon seeing Rose's.........rear assets. Thinking some rather impure thoughts and despite knowing she was in the wrong, Eliana found herself staring and fidgety. It was nothing she ever even thought about. Her being the Oracle had her far too busy on a day to day and then her kidnapping had her too miserable to even think about romance, let alone the physical aspects of it. Her intense devotion to Gayle made her believe that she was asexual (in that Gayle alone was the other other thing she thought about.). Apparently not though, backed up by just how bad she wanted to kiss her while they were in the bed. Rose was gorgeous.

She started eating her food, but the peripheral view kept her dropping more food than she was eating. She didn't want to get caught, but this was a definite first.
P Paint The Wind

“You know she will be at least! Be safe! Or I’ll kill you when you get back!” Yelling at Silas, but truthfully she cared a lot despite how it sounded. Luna had been contemplating all day on forcing information out of Maverick but it more of girls talk than anything serious“I know he does...” relaxing as she took in the warmth and the scents coming from the water. After a few minutes she floated over to Maverick, grinning as she quickly grabbed Mavericks hips and side trying to tickle her “so are there any males you have your eye on?” Laughing evily as she comensed to using tickle torture as a means to acquire information. After a few minutes she stopped her assault and started laughing, shifting her wait Luna started to float around in the pond on her back. “I appreciate everything you’ve done for me today maverick, thank you. I know I can count on you to help get my little ones here....”

Maverick was very susceptible to tickles. She was pretty much helpless until she had to go under the water to get away. "I'll tell you...........He's a close friend of Alpha. That's who has my eye." She stood up to the water being at her waist and started washing herself. "I was arranged to marry Delmor against my will, but I'm glad Alpha finally stripped that bastard of his rank. I honestly think Alpha was looking for a reason to do it for me." Maverick giggled at her newfound freedom. It was highly looked down on to marry someone of a much lower rank. Delmor was reduced to Zeta rank. His social life was effectively destroyed along with any and all desire in Maverick's family to marry her off to him. The breakoff of the engagement was inevitable if not done already. She just hadn't gotten word yet. "The first thing he wanted was to start trying for puppies the night of our marriage........However, if you're pregnant or nursing you get the rank of Epsilon, which means you get a lot of respect for bearing children or taking care of dependents, but you're pulled out of most active jobs. He wanted me to reject Alpha's offer of Beta Leadership, which is a required stepping stone to Deputy." Deputy was basically the Alpha's right-hand wolf. They took over in the Alpha's absence and became Alpha in their death. "I told him hell no, that it's a once-in-a-lifetime thing. Normally it's trained by the Deputy, but Alpha wanted to do this one himself. Delmore got mad and started getting crazy." Maverick sighed, glad he's gone. She got distracted by a peculiar smell, which she followed to Luna. She sniffed Luna up and down and stopped sniffing before she got to the source, which required her to sniff all the way down to.........her nose touched the water and she stopped there.

"I smell HCG. You're definitely with little ones, Luna," Maverick said with a smile

Luna’s face turned bright red, she was overjoyed with the information she was just given, hugging Maverick tightly, screaming with joy. “Thank you!” She exclaimed, letting go of her and clearing her throat “well it looks like we both are having a great day then, I’m sure your family would allow you to marry that male you like, is he the strong type?” Luna was doing a bit of light teasing and proding as she went back to floating on her back. “So how many little ones are you hoping for? I wouldn’t mind having a hundred of Silas’s children!” Laughing loudly as she thought of Mavericks reaction to being tickled, only quieting down once her stomach growled.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Rose, oblivious as ever, stayed in that position for a while, checking on all of her potions. She then stood up and stretched, fixing her shirt. It showed her chest a little more than before too. She unintentionally was just showing Elaina her body more than she meant to. She giggled when she saw Elaina struggling to keep food in her mouth. “You alright?” She finished her own food and stood up, going into her chest of drawers. She pulled out a couple daggers and tucked them into her belt. She was getting ready for this. She fixed her shirt to show just the right amount of titty.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Eliana McKenzie

"Oh, er........I'm fine," Eliana scrambled to recover, then found herself staring at Rose's cleavage with Rose looking dead at her. She started to eat right, using all her willpower to not look up. "This is delicious," she said, finishing up by eating fast, trying to not make things awkward. She quickly stood up, her face turning a deeper and deeper shade of red. Fidgety and fidgety. "I know it's rude to stare but.......god........." she whispered to herself, tensing up at the last word.
P Paint The Wind

Maverick
"Oh of course. Weaklings are never worth a woman's time in the werewolf life," Maverick said with a scoff. "He's a Beta as well. We came to a mutual understanding, I healed his injuries in battle, we laughed them off and I've been all for him it's growing. Hopefully I can convince my parents to let ME choose who I want. Silas would definitely vouch for him." she finished with a sigh. "I would take a litter of 4, hopefully split evenly so my inevitable stress isn't leaning a certain way." She started laughing now, deep in thought about having puppies to take care of. She wanted a family. Just one on her own terms and NOT with an ass like Delmor.

Rose blushed. She definitely noticed Eliana staring and then giggled slightly when she looked at her chest again. “It’s okay. I know the feeling,” she said softly and sat beside Eliana. She wrapped an arm gently around her waist and squeezed her. “I have that problem a lot. I had it last night when you changed into the pajamas,” she said with a small chuckle. “I think I’m just better at hiding it,” she teased gently.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Warren let out a sigh that came deep from the bottom of his gut and traveled through his entire body. He collapsed, sitting down on the ground his limp body being held up by his arms propped up behind him. "Well I suppose it won't really hurt to tell you." Warren looked up into the old man's eyes wearily. "She's blonde, fairly young. I couldn't say much more to tell you the truth. If you ever see her... well, I know this is a lot to ask. If you see her let her know her brother is dead." Warren slowly stood up again and walked over to the horse while saying. "If she wants details she can try and find a man named Warren Lovely. That's me." he said sticking his thumb up towards himself. Warren adjusted his mask and grabbed the reins of his horse in preperation to walk away.
(Of course he would believe such a lie. The bloody fool needs to learn a thing or two about mistrust!)

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Rose blushed. She definitely noticed Eliana staring and then giggled slightly when she looked at her chest again. “It’s okay. I know the feeling,” she said softly and sat beside Eliana. She wrapped an arm gently around her waist and squeezed her. “I have that problem a lot. I had it last night when you changed into the pajamas,” she said with a small chuckle. “I think I’m just better at hiding it,” she teased gently.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Eliana McKenzie
Eliana was thoroughly embarrassed and Rose's admitting of the same impure thoughts amplified that embarrassment. "You've probably been in this situation before. For me it's a first. I've never asked the question before so with you, the answer just........came to me when I saw you." Saw you as in that show Rose gave her. That was the physical aspect of it anyways. Eliana had been questioning up until that point. With Rose though, the answer seemed clear enough. "You're.........VERY attractive." She said, shuddering in thought, emphasizing the word. An absolute first. Fidgety, shy, yet longing for another slumber with Rose beside her.

Sir Joseph Watson
He kept his eyes on the man. So Eliana had a brother apparently. That was never released to Joseph, even in Norbury. "You seem to know quite a bit about this Eliana McKenzie. You also look like you've come from afar. Are you a relative?" Joseph had to catch himself before he mentioned Norbury. He needed more info on this Warren before he could trust that he wasn't some spy.
Vacuum Vacuum

Eliana McKenzie

"Oh, er........I'm fine," Eliana scrambled to recover, then found herself staring at Rose's cleavage with Rose looking dead at her. She started to eat right, using all her willpower to not look up. "This is delicious," she said, finishing up by eating fast, trying to not make things awkward. She quickly stood up, her face turning a deeper and deeper shade of red. Fidgety and fidgety. "I know it's rude to stare but.......god........." she whispered to herself, tensing up at the last word.
P Paint The Wind

Maverick
"Oh of course. Weaklings are never worth a woman's time in the werewolf life," Maverick said with a scoff. "He's a Beta as well. We came to a mutual understanding, I healed his injuries in battle, we laughed them off and I've been all for him it's growing. Hopefully I can convince my parents to let ME choose who I want. Silas would definitely vouch for him." she finished with a sigh. "I would take a litter of 4, hopefully split evenly so my inevitable stress isn't leaning a certain way." She started laughing now, deep in thought about having puppies to take care of. She wanted a family. Just one on her own terms and NOT with an ass like Delmor.
Luna sunk down keeping her nose above water, paddling over to maverick before poking her cheek over and over. Coming up for some more teasing “sounds like someone really has a thing for that other beta....you’ve put quite some thought into this. Then you aren’t a drone but it does prove that you are exactly the person I knew you were” stopping her poking she went over near the bank and sat down in the water, looking at Maverick she smiled “hey come here and sit on my lap....I wanna touch your ears now”
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

"Hah, no nothing like that." Warren murmured leaning on the horse for support. "I'm just some wanderer who happened to be walking by when her brother was killed." Warren's head perked up a bit. "Oh! Actually, if you see her give her this." Warren clumsily dug around in his bag before producing the mask he had used in his rescue attempt; the same one used by the man who killed her brother. He held out the mask towards the man "She might recognize it. Sorry for troubling you with this so early in the morning." Warren managed to inject some of his usual warmth into his voice, the words coming out smooth and soothing.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Foster

The chicken-eagle-thing took off running down the alleyway as Foster pushed his way towards it through the seemingly ever-growing flow of people. He cursed as it went out of sight, and took off running after it. The minutes slipped by unnoticed as he chased the thing through alleyways, under bridges and across thoroughfares rife with carriages and pedestrians alike. What am I doing? He asked himself, probably for the thousandth time, as he careened into another alleyway and followed that bright, colorful tail. Yet, he somehow still felt that this was important.

All of a sudden, the chicken-eagle monster came to a halt. Foster stumbled to a stop just behind, and put his hands on his knees, panting from the exertion and dizzy from hunger. He glared at the creature. "Alright. You won. Am I gonna get mugged now, or something?"

The creature raised its head high and began to coo in a strangely haunting way. Foster followed its gaze towards the eaves of the building they had stopped in front of, and there saw a small window covered with thick iron bars. The cries of the creature must have been drifting inside. Wait... the prison?

Arvios Arvios
BackSet BackSet
animegirl20 animegirl20
Archemis Archemis
revior revior

Caius Grants
Revale: Jailhouse
Caius can see that magic were being casted, however, he could simply not tell what kind. He was never one for magic to begin with, nor does he have the talent. At any rate, unlike the others, Caius wasn't all that bothered that the guards could hear them, if they're any sort of competent they would be prepared for whatever trick they could pull in this cell, guards who aren't prepared for escapees were no guards at all. Which is why Caius wouldn't be whispering till he was fully committed to escaping and has a plan that would actually be viable.

"Well it's fine to have a place to hide and all," he said to the hooded girl, "but surely we can't stay there forever, at least not me, I've got places to go and things to do."

For now, Caius settles down, the plan at the moment was apparently to wait for the storm to blow over, which to Caius seemed the most sensible, so long as Nyrea can craft a believable story then they should be out of there in no time... At the very least, that would be the case if they were all questioned together, but what if they were questioned separately, that would be another issue entirely. Not to mention that Odette seemed insistent in telling the truth, in other words, if Caius tells the truth as well that would be two accounts against one. Still, what of the other two? Where do they align with this? It'd be good if they were at least neutral, but if they side with Nyrea... Caius brought his attention back from his mind when Lair began questioning Odette in regards to her identity, and her apparently reluctance caught much of Caius' interest.

Caius said nothing as he waited for the reveal, and to his surprise, what was hidden beneath the hood was not what he expected at all. Looking at her height, Caius had assumed that she may be a halfling, maybe a dwarf. But a sapient plant? That was not expected. With quick steps, as he would when approaching an opponent, he rapidly closed the distance between her and himself and began to closely inspect the girl.

"Your hair is grass and your eyes are odd, but the rest of you looked similar to human flesh. How did you create such textures for the rest of your body? What's the inside of your body like? What about your diet, it must took a lot more energy to move about than it is to remain still? Do you need more sun and water than regular plants or do you actually eat? And also what do you do for reproduction? Pollination or spores?"

Caius had been taught about plants before, though only to the extent that he could identify herbs for use. Still he was interested in the subject, it was in fact the least stressful subject taught by his master, and so he had quite a fondness for it.

Arvios Arvios Archemis Archemis animegirl20 animegirl20 BackSet BackSet Lincs Lincs

Last edited:
Nyrea
Jailhouse

Nyrea kept half listening to the conversation around her, trying to get some rest. Whatever decision they would come to she would need it. Besides she felt herself getting quite cranky has the minutes went by. This was why she always prefers to work alone, less opinions meant less arguing and a lot less problems. Not that she wouldn't break out of jail. She was a thief after all but normally she knew her way out, this time she knew where the front door was and that didn't sound like an option.

She looked at the girl without the hood. Eyes sparking with curiosity. She had heard rumours sure but...Yeah she had a lot of questions that were probably best not to ask. She had to hold a laugh when Caius started blurting most of them out. Waiting for him to finish before talking again.

"Humm... I see. How long can you go without sunlight and water? That you know of?" she kept her words soft, mostly out of concern. If they were sticking together this put them on a timeline. She continued, now more serious but without any anger in her voice "Look do you really think that he wasn't coming after all of us when he got lose? And then what? We were having an handful with him. Maybe next time he would have enough time to kill someone before we killed him. I know it wasn't a decision that most of you would take and that's fine. If you don't want to lie that's fine too but I was still acting in self-defense either you want to see it or not, I've been in this kind of world for a while so you can take my word that he would come back for us. And I can break us out if it comes to it, but you have a life here, people that you probably care for. I don't. They will come after them if we break out. Just keep that in mind."

Nyrea had to admit to herself that this kind of talk wasn't something that she would normally do, but she seemed to know this world better than them. Being on the run wasn't has romantic as it might sound and maybe, just maybe they could stick together for a while. That would certainly make things interesting and probably more safe. Although she wasn't sure how much they would like what she does for a living, or the many things she did up until this point. She looked at the good samaritan, studying him for a few minutes. Yes that would certainly be a problem with him, but then again they would probably part ways after getting out of jail.

Arvios Arvios BackSet BackSet revior revior animegirl20 animegirl20

Eliana McKenzie
Eliana was thoroughly embarrassed and Rose's admitting of the same impure thoughts amplified that embarrassment. "You've probably been in this situation before. For me it's a first. I've never asked the question before so with you, the answer just........came to me when I saw you." Saw you as in that show Rose gave her. That was the physical aspect of it anyways. Eliana had been questioning up until that point. With Rose though, the answer seemed clear enough. "You're.........VERY attractive." She said, shuddering in thought, emphasizing the word. An absolute first. Fidgety, shy, yet longing for another slumber with Rose beside her.

Sir Joseph Watson
He kept his eyes on the man. So Eliana had a brother apparently. That was never released to Joseph, even in Norbury. "You seem to know quite a bit about this Eliana McKenzie. You also look like you've come from afar. Are you a relative?" Joseph had to catch himself before he mentioned Norbury. He needed more info on this Warren before he could trust that he wasn't some spy.
Vacuum Vacuum

Rose blushed slightly. “You are very attractive as well,” she murmured, taking Eliana’s hand. She laid her head on Eliana’s shoulder. She was definitely smitten, and she always craved companionship but never really thought she would find anyone. This was a chance, be it small. Eliana was kind, compassionate, and completely gorgeous. “I’ve felt like this before but never this quickly. I’ve never been so…drawn to anyone.”

Oahu Krae
You're joking right?

Oahu just sighed. That was not self defense. "He was on the geound, probably unconcious and unarmed!" He said. "No court of law could consider that self defense. That's like killing a wolf who hasn't done anything and saying "it's a dangerous wild animal that would have attacked us anyways". Furthermore, I needed to question him." Oahu didn't understand this woman. How cluld she kill someone and not be bothered by it. Especially within city walls, where she could easily be arrested for it.

Arvios Arvios Archemis Archemis revior revior animegirl20 animegirl20

Luna sunk down keeping her nose above water, paddling over to maverick before poking her cheek over and over. Coming up for some more teasing “sounds like someone really has a thing for that other beta....you’ve put quite some thought into this. Then you aren’t a drone but it does prove that you are exactly the person I knew you were” stopping her poking she went over near the bank and sat down in the water, looking at Maverick she smiled “hey come here and sit on my lap....I wanna touch your ears now”
Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Maverick
Maverick got closer, bringing in her ears. Since they poked up now and Maverick had already gone under before then, her ears were dry and not giving off the wet dog smell. "And what type of person is that?" She sat beside Luna and leaned in "No being rough with my ears. Sensitive."

"Hah, no nothing like that." Warren murmured leaning on the horse for support. "I'm just some wanderer who happened to be walking by when her brother was killed." Warren's head perked up a bit. "Oh! Actually, if you see her give her this." Warren clumsily dug around in his bag before producing the mask he had used in his rescue attempt; the same one used by the man who killed her brother. He held out the mask towards the man "She might recognize it. Sorry for troubling you with this so early in the morning." Warren managed to inject some of his usual warmth into his voice, the words coming out smooth and soothing.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Sir Joseph Watson

Norbury was fairly far away, so this man had been chasing down her brother's killer? They'd need to investigate, but if it happened in Norbury there's no way to investigate it from Lerwick. "I will get it to her if I see her." He said. This man probably wasn't as suspicious as he came off as. "You know, you can come on in. We will dry off your clothes for you at least."

Rose blushed slightly. “You are very attractive as well,” she murmured, taking Eliana’s hand. She laid her head on Eliana’s shoulder. She was definitely smitten, and she always craved companionship but never really thought she would find anyone. This was a chance, be it small. Eliana was kind, compassionate, and completely gorgeous. “I’ve felt like this before but never this quickly. I’ve never been so…drawn to anyone.”
Eliana McKenzie
Eli squeezed her hand with a loving smile. "I want you with me Rose," she said, wrapping her arms around Rose's head on her shoulder. "It's unreal to me that someone like you likes someone like me." As in an abused slave not having talked to anyone that's not a fellow slave or her master.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back