• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forging the Legends of Ravinia

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oahu Krae
Oahu's velociraptors were, in fact, the domestic variety. Those ones were tinyer and fluffier than the regular ones. Not that the regular ones were that big either.

"They are each in their adult years, except for Chloe. She's the newest pack member and only in her teenage years." Oahu said. He laughed when told about the rumor of velociraptors getting huge. "Well, velociraptors can get big." He said, still chuckling. "But they dont get much bigger than 5-6 feet tall. And those are only the wild ones. Prehaps these rumors are confusing velociraptors with young T-rexes."

Arvios Arvios

“The castle has long since become a pile of rubble, from what he says I look lonely....” gently taking her staff from the blacksmith next and handing him a scroll with the payment information she looked at him. Tilting her head for a moment she grinned, it was one Silas should have known well, especially since every time she put on that innocent little smile something bad happened. Stepping over to Silas she traced her fingertips over one of his ears before running them down to his neck. “Just to ruffle their feathers and shut mine up why don’t I become yours? I’m sure he would approve.....and I’ve seen how you look at me” blushing she placed her free hand on the hilt of his sword before pressing close to him, giggling a bit as she relaxed. Her eyes growing softer and her attitude or rather emotions were more shy and nervous. “I mean I know why....it isn’t a bad idea is it?” She asked curiously, her hands trembling a bit, she always got nervous about strangers and the one speaking about a spear gave her flashbacks from the previous war.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Kallo Kallo
Silas O'Vera
Blacksmith

Silas's fur started bristling. Since he could morph and manipulate everything about his fur all over his body, he could turn it into shirts and pants by changing some colors. This effectively meant his clothes started bristling. Silas's face turned one of the deepest shades of red, yet his tail was whipping back and forth furiously. He didn't know which part he liked more, her putting her finger at his ears which was a hotspot (having his ears scratched there) or the seductive tease Luna was doing making him lose his composure. Between his canine half and his human half, Silas became a face of absolute embarrassment, yet joy. He did want to date Luna for pretty much a decade and he planned on making a move, but he waited too long so she pretty much swung the doors wide open

Silas, the Alpha of one of the most esteemed packs in regions all around and the youngest Alpha wolf of all time, had the subtlety of a domesticated dog and an awkward teen mixed together when dealing with women he liked.........and he still liked having behind his ears scratched.

He still tried to salvage some composure though, as he wasn't really conscious of his physiology right now. What REALLY didn't help was that there were people here. "Er umm well....... I think it's a pretty bold move to make. I'm sure your father has some high expectations, but my family has high ones as well." His embarrassment was gone, but his tail kept wagging furiously. If she were willing to accept him despite his pack and the risk involved, she was definitely the one. He pulled closer, but considering how close they were already, they were pretty much face to face. "I will make you mine, Luna Crost," Silas said, looking her dead in the eyes

He watched the man give the guy his spear and it looked pretty familiar. Silas was a history buff and that was the spear belonging to the Gold Dragon Xonrot who fought with the Ravinian Crusaders 50 years ago and won a Medal of Honor for it. He didn't recognize him in human form though. "That's a nice spear, sir," Silas said to him. "You must be a history buff." He then looked at Luna and his tail started wagging furiously again. Just LOOKING at her gave him butterflies. "I think we should take our leave. I don't think PDA is smiled on in a blacksmith store." He said, trying to get her back by turning the teasing around.
Kallo Kallo

1519388938164.png
EL AGUAR RIVIERA

Redvale Monastery

Talking with unknown monk (Saia) ( Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi )​

At the moment, Aguar radiated magic like the Sun radiates light and heat. Most Master mages, while they are strong as him if not stronger, don't even come close to the levels coming from him. It was certainly more than a tingle, to be sure. Of course, that was just something Aguar had to live with. Being a good mage had its drawbacks - especially when you stand out like a beacon to ne'er-do-wells and ghouls and other creatures that craved magic. Power came at a cost, and this was his. Not to mention the fact that just because he can cast Master level spells does not mean he wants to. In a sense, Aguar feared himself - a boy so young with such great powers, he was a risk if he were to become corrupt or controlled.

He did notice, however, that the woman seemed more interested in the sword. Made from the bone of a purple dragon, a deep cave dwelling dragon that could inflict fear and panic in its victims, the sword had been refined to inflict said fear into certain enemies. It was odd, however, since only dragons or those with draconic blood were affected...ah. Of course. She must be Draconian.

As his striking crimson eyes met her much softer, golden ones, Aguar simply nodded to the woman. "Of course." He had no intention of disturbing the monks - he had been grown in a noble's household, and knew a thing or two about respect - so just began to leave the way he came in. "So, what is it you wish to speak to me about?" In a sense, he already knew what the woman wished to talk about but he did not wish to be presumptuous or rude.

“My father won’t be terribly hard to impress, knowing him he will just want to make sure you can protect me from harm” Looping her arm through his she held onto Silas like a piece of arm candy. Giggling a bit at his reaction from her touch, although she wasn’t able to stay as composed as him “someone’s happy....your tail is wagging like a pu....I would never kiss in public, but then again I wouldn’t be opposed to letting you have my first...”

Her face still a bit red as she turned, somewhat pulling him with her towards her home. “So who should we start with? Raven or the pack? Or maybe we should express our pda in my chambers? If you are a good boy I’ll even scratch behind your ears...” The third option was a bit of a tease but Luna’s words always had a bit of truth behind them. Stopping for a minute to put her staff on her back so she could have both hands free. All the while she held onto his arm she could help but wonder how the older pack members would react to her presence, it worried her due to how protective her father was, maybe to keep her father calm it probably would be best to see him first. “Silas you wouldn’t let them hurt me would you?” Trembling a bit from the rain, she had grown a little cold.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Chronicler's Note: I will be refering to the man as "Darren" from now on. It is the closest I have to his true name and dancing around a name would be confusing and inconvinient. Anything found within Brackets () is an aside made by myself.

Redvale Day 18:
This morning after taking food from the common room to his own, Darren made off into the streets. His first stop was a visit with Yorry, the orphan boy who Darren found caretakers for. He appeared to be checking if he was being treated well (The boy appeared to be doing well, I am happy for him) He then sat in the main square watching from a bench. This is typical behavior and it lasted for an hour or so before he began to wander.

As Warren walked through along an abbey there was a sound similar to shattering glass that came from a second story window. He stopped and stared at the window from where the sound came. As it slid open Warren moved to hide around the corner hidden from the window. A man wearing a skull-like mask jumped out of the window landing quietly on the ground. (A thief perhaps?) He left the scene away from Warren who glanced around the corner, likely only seeing the dark cowl and pantaloons. Warren climbed up to the now open window (Of course) and changed the look of his outfit to match that of which the true assailant was wearing. I shifted perspective to a horrid sight. One man bleeding heavily from the throat and another mostly headless, fragments of icy flesh were scattered across the floor. Suddenly the door to the room burst open, and a woman appeared seeing Warren. I could see he had changed the look of his mask as well, it now being a featureless white with eye holes. The woman gasped and let out a scream of "MURDER!". With that Warren dropped from the window landing in a back roll, he then quickly snatched his staff off the ground and made a break for it. As soon as he was out of sight he changed his look back and walked away at a calm pace.

Mentioned Penance Penance

Meanwhile Malus was at a nearby market simply buying food and supplies of that nature. He had come to this town for his kill and now that that is finished he was preparing to leave. As he bought a few apples from a fruit stand he heard a small cry out in the distance of some woman screaming murder.

He let out a small sigh and went about his shopping acting calm and collected as of nothing happened. Malus learned a long time ago that acting nervous when a body is found is the perfect way to be pinned as the murderer. However there was something on his mind .......they sure found the bodies quickly. he thought to himself maybe room service was close to coming when I left...? Hmm........its probably nothing.

He watched the man give the guy his spear and it looked pretty familiar. Silas was a history buff and that was the spear belonging to the Gold Dragon Xonrot who fought with the Ravinian Crusaders 50 years ago and won a Medal of Honor for it. He didn't recognize him in human form though. "That's a nice spear, sir," Silas said to him. "You must be a history buff."

He looked over as he tilted his head slightly. Glancing at his spear for a moment before looking back at him. Giving a slight chuckle as he ignored the obvious situation of PDA, "Well youngling....Technically you would be right, though I'm not 'a history buff'. This is the spear I've had for the past eighty years."
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Though it took him a few moments, he simply tilted his head as he tried to think of where he heard the name before. Glancing at Luna for a moment before shrugging to himself. Simply waiting now for a moment as he carefully started to trace along the runes in the spear to make sure they hadn't been damaged, Repairing them if they had.
Mentioned Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Odette woke up to beautiful rainy day. She got up and went outside stretching out her arms as she looked out to the lake. Man this rain felt good she really needed it. “Oh I got to get to town.” She said suddenly remembering. She went back into her little cottage grabbed her black cloak and headed out. She didn’t even bother to put shoes on. She was always barefooted. She always wore her same white dress as well. But of course she made sure to keep it clean.

Her private home was surrounded by thick trees and no one seemed to have ever found this place. “That old woman was right I am safe here.” Once she made it to town she made sure her cloak was pulled down far enough so you could only see her mouth. She didn’t want people seeing her green grass hair, the flowers growing on each side of her head or the her green eyes. Her eyes weren’t like normal green eyes. Her pupil and even the part that was normally white were green. Her kind were suppose to remain a secret.

Odette was on her way to the bakery. She helped out an old woman that owned the place. This same woman was the one that showed her the secret place she now lived. While making her way over she noticed a someone that seemed well ready for war by the looks of it. He wore a tattered cloak and seemed to have a good amount weapons on him. Was that many really needed? She thought to herself. Realizing she was staring she quickly turned her head and continued on her way. She hope she wasn’t noticed. Once she made it to the bakery she headed inside. The old woman was setting out some cookies on the counter. “Well hello dear.” Odette smiled and pulled up just enough to the woman could see her face. “Hi Mable”
revior revior (mentioned)

88b5f6fd80d13c1b01af0b084214439b.jpg Aeryn O'Connor
Streets of Redvale
Interaction: Open

Her laughter filled the air as she ran, weaving her way through the crowded streets. She was giving the guards a hard time, but cor good reason. See, someone took something of her's, and when she took it bacm, they claimed it was theirs. But in a day or two, the guards will forget and her necklace would no longer be something of interest. And after a few minutes, the guards lost track of her, and Aeryn was home free.

"Astrid! Where have you been little lady?"

Aeryn stopped, and turned to see a merchant she always vistsed when in Redvale. "Oh you know, causing trouble like always," She answered with a chuckle, causing the dwarf woman to shake her head.

"What would your mentors say about that?"

"Uh...dont get caught?" There was a distant shout in the crowd, "Speaking of, I gotta run. Later tator!" Aeryn said, taking off into the crowd once more.

“My father won’t be terribly hard to impress, knowing him he will just want to make sure you can protect me from harm” Looping her arm through his she held onto Silas like a piece of arm candy. Giggling a bit at his reaction from her touch, although she wasn’t able to stay as composed as him “someone’s happy....your tail is wagging like a pu....I would never kiss in public, but then again I wouldn’t be opposed to letting you have my first...”

Her face still a bit red as she turned, somewhat pulling him with her towards her home. “So who should we start with? Raven or the pack? Or maybe we should express our pda in my chambers? If you are a good boy I’ll even scratch behind your ears...” The third option was a bit of a tease but Luna’s words always had a bit of truth behind them. Stopping for a minute to put her staff on her back so she could have both hands free. All the while she held onto his arm she could help but wonder how the older pack members would react to her presence, it worried her due to how protective her father was, maybe to keep her father calm it probably would be best to see him first. “Silas you wouldn’t let them hurt me would you?” Trembling a bit from the rain, she had grown a little cold.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Silas O'Vera
Blacksmith

When she slipped into his arm, he willed his fur to stop bristling. Damn it! Get it together, Silas, he thought to himself. She was open to PDA and he so desperately wanted to engage, but he couldn't. Professionalism, though this didn't exactly scream professional. He wouldn't stop this moment though. Nope. The ear scratching proposition again. Most werewolves, especially Alphas, would HATE the thought of someone scratching their hotspot (wherever it was to them) in public period. Silas though wasn't THAT desperate to keep up an image. However, he couldn't engage because if a werewolf was near and saw, they'd see it as malevolent. A succubus trying to seduce their Alpha. "I-er. As much as I would like that, I can't be seen getting my ears scratched by my pack. I would love to do some stuff later on though." He gave her a sly wink and touched her nose. "We get to meet up with your old man first since that'll be the easy thing."
Silas's tail stopped wagging when she asked about him protecting her. He always had when he was around and he always would. He looked at her with a smile. "I'm not the Alpha for no reason. You won't be hurt by anyone in my pack. All bark unless they want to try their hand at biting me." The Alpha was typically at least double in power from the strongest Beta. They were in their positions because they challenged the former Alpha and won, so if someone wanted to try their hand, they had a hell of a task. "You're always safe with me, lovely lady."
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"80 years?" Silas knew immediately. This WAS Xonrot. "You're the Golden Dragon, Xonrot! You're the 3rd I've met that's been associated with the Ravinian Crusaders." The first two were Luna and Raven themselves. "Huge fan of all your exploits on the battlefield. Why are you here in Redvale? You had to have gotten plenty of glory from that fight like the rest. You're too good for a place like Redvale." From that fight, the Ravinian Crusaders, which were deemed anyone associated with them and was a powerhouse on the battlefield, all lived in extreme riches. Ari Waesmor, who was now 85, solidified his place as the richest man on the planet, and was now a mellow traveler teacher who was harsh if you were under his highly effective and unorthodox teachings.
Kallo Kallo

"80 years?" Silas knew immediately. This WAS Xonrot. "You're the Golden Dragon, Xonrot! You're the 3rd I've met that's been associated with the Ravinian Crusaders." The first two were Luna and Raven themselves. "Huge fan of all your exploits on the battlefield. Why are you here in Redvale? You had to have gotten plenty of glory from that fight like the rest. You're too good for a place like Redvale." From that fight, the Ravinian Crusaders, which were deemed anyone associated with them and was a powerhouse on the battlefield, all lived in extreme riches. Ari Waesmor, who was now 85, solidified his place as the richest man on the planet, and was now a mellow traveler teacher who was harsh if you were under his highly effective and unorthodox teachings.

He nodded for a moment as he let out a slight chuckle, glancing around the blacksmiths before sighing out in slight relief. As the place was fairly empty. Though he seemed to think for a moment before laughing slightly. "Yes I am, but I'm here in Redvale because I prefer not to be picked out by people in the streets to get swarmed. Fairly quiet compared to other areas I tried settling. Now please keep it down for the most part, I'm no different than any other man, and those 'exploits' you heard about, not necessarily something I enjoy..." He stopped to think for a moment. Sighing to himself before gathering the thought fully. "In those history books, did you ever hear of someone called misty for example. Or any of the other soldiers that also helped make the victory possible?"

Foster

He squinted at the building up ahead. Was that even the monastery? Maybe he'd gotten turned around. After all, he wasn't exactly an expert on the layout of this pl-

Foster's meandering train of thought came to an abrupt halt as something slammed into his shoulder. He sprawled backwards onto the stones, the aches in his midsection and legs flaring up angrily at the impact. To top it all off, his rifle on its sling behind him dug deep into his back.

"Ahhhhh....." the audible groan broke free of his lips as he stared up towards the unrelenting rainclouds. "Just... just go ahead, take my legs off now and be done with it." He looked around in a daze, trying to find the perpetrator. He dimly glimpsed a dark-haired blur nearby as whoever it was hurried through the crowd.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Silas O'Vera
Blacksmith

When she slipped into his arm, he willed his fur to stop bristling. Damn it! Get it together, Silas, he thought to himself. She was open to PDA and he so desperately wanted to engage, but he couldn't. Professionalism, though this didn't exactly scream professional. He wouldn't stop this moment though. Nope. The ear scratching proposition again. Most werewolves, especially Alphas, would HATE the thought of someone scratching their hotspot (wherever it was to them) in public period. Silas though wasn't THAT desperate to keep up an image. However, he couldn't engage because if a werewolf was near and saw, they'd see it as malevolent. A succubus trying to seduce their Alpha. "I-er. As much as I would like that, I can't be seen getting my ears scratched by my pack. I would love to do some stuff later on though." He gave her a sly wink and touched her nose. "We get to meet up with your old man first since that'll be the easy thing."
Silas's tail stopped wagging when she asked about him protecting her. He always had when he was around and he always would. He looked at her with a smile. "I'm not the Alpha for no reason. You won't be hurt by anyone in my pack. All bark unless they want to try their hand at biting me." The Alpha was typically at least double in power from the strongest Beta. They were in their positions because they challenged the former Alpha and won, so if someone wanted to try their hand, they had a hell of a task. "You're always safe with me, lovely lady."

Kallo Kallo
When Silas touched her nose her face went from bright pink to a bright red, hiding her face behind his bicep. “Jerk...” weakly punching his arm, a smile spreading across her face again as she calmed herself down. Thinking for a moment of his position as alpha and how it may even look from his packs prospective caused her to let out a sigh. “You are right as usual, okay so no touching the ears unless we are alone, I guess I can restrain myself until that time” Cuddling up to his arm she continued to walk to her home.

Raven, waiting impatiently for Luna’s return. Upon returning with herself latched onto silas’s Arm he opened the door, freezing for a moment. Looking between the two of them, a slight glare at Silas for moment before he stepped aside, a smile growing on his face. “So this is why you get so angry with me when I mention getting a husband....you were waiting on him to get back” Laughing as he relaxed, watching Luna’s face deepen in red as she hid it in Silas’s arm again, embarrassed. “Oh this is adorable! Did I manage to embarrass you? Well I suppose if you want little Silas I would allow it, if he can either defeat me or it ends in a draw” his grin becoming slightly more twisted as he motioned for the two of them to follow him.
Luna waited for Silas to move first.
“Don’t hold back, try to kill me, it isn’t as if anyone can die here though. Thanks to an old friend and a few old favors we can quite literally fight until a point where we would die” Raven removed his coat, handing it off to a maid as he headed into the garden, awaiting the two of them.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Lair Aelnor
Somewhere near the marketplace

"I wouldn't have guessed that there'd be that large of a difference with a domesticated breed", he said with a curled finger over the tip of his beak. He could probably see how an untamed human-sized velociraptor might be seen as a threat if it was out doing whatever it pleased, similar to wild packs of wolves looming over lost wanderers or stranded villages. He decided to keep that to himself, as he was unsure of how his company might take the thought.

"And a T-rex? Those sure sound like a hassle to deal with", he laughed outloud. "To most, at least. So anyway, Oahu, what brings you over to Redvale? Are you searching for some equipment for the little ones? I'm actually on my way to get a new map, since my old one just tore from over use."

Lair reaches into his pocket and takes out multiple lumps of paper, stained in multiple gradients of blue, likely from previous exposure to rain.

"They sure don't make them like they used to", he says coupled with a chortle.

BackSet BackSet

What brought Oahu to redvale? There was no real answer to that question other than "the road." Oahu hadn't been really going anywhere. Redvale was just the nearest town on his route of exploration and he figured he'd stop there. Oahu answered. "Nothing really. It was just on the way." Though, Oahu did need to restock on raptor food. Maybe he'd find a meat seller in redvale.

Arvios Arvios

As Warren walked towards the center of a town a group of three guards jogged by towards the inn he had just come from. Slipping into an alley Warren covered himself in an illusory guard uniform and removed his mask revealing a tan skinned guard he had met on the way into the city. He approached the inn from a different direction than the guards and nodded as he approached them. Thier leader had just entered and Warren filed in after them.

"We heard a disturbance" the leader sternly said "is there any-" "OH YES, I just saw the most GHASTLY sight. Follow me, follow me." The innskeeper raved and with that she hurried up the stairs. The gaurds all glanced at each other and shrugged heading up as well. The innskeeper was there holding a door open. "Good gods, it's such a mess as well. Oh do come inside, watch your step though." The guards surveyed the room. "Closet's open" murmured one "Obviously an ice mage of some sort" mused another. The leader said "Handy with a knife as well. Clearly an assassin of some calibur. They made it out the window and I don't see anything that might lead us to a culprit." Warren glanced over to the innskeeper "Did you happen to see any suspicious persons come in?" doing a good impression of the guard's voice as well. "Well I see one or two each day, but they're regulars. I don't see them doing anything like this." The leader of the guards was scanning outside the window "Give us thier names and we may pay them a short visit." and with that he was out the door, the other two guards following after. The woman turned following them back down the stairs nattering on about this or that while Warren slipped out the window. He made a careful drop back down to the street, dropping the illusion as well.

"This won't be easy." Warren groaned to himself, stretching out his back and neck, then made his way once again towards the city center.

He nodded for a moment as he let out a slight chuckle, glancing around the blacksmiths before sighing out in slight relief. As the place was fairly empty. Though he seemed to think for a moment before laughing slightly. "Yes I am, but I'm here in Redvale because I prefer not to be picked out by people in the streets to get swarmed. Fairly quiet compared to other areas I tried settling. Now please keep it down for the most part, I'm no different than any other man, and those 'exploits' you heard about, not necessarily something I enjoy..." He stopped to think for a moment. Sighing to himself before gathering the thought fully. "In those history books, did you ever hear of someone called misty for example. Or any of the other soldiers that also helped make the victory possible?"
Silas O'Vera
Blacksmith
"Aye. I heard of everyone that Ari wrote about in his books. Misty was one he seemed to get really emotional about, just as much as he did when he talked about Arabelle. Apparently he's incredibly hard to get a hold of since he travels around on Airship and cloaks it with Stealth Thauma Magic to prevent getting swarmed by any fans." Silas grabbed his sword. "I understand your not wanting to get swarmed. I deal with it myself, albeit on a lesser scale for different reasons." Mating reasons. Silas got swarmed by werewolf girls on a daily. While flattering, it was obvious that being Alpha gave off pheromones that made the girls hot with Puppy Fever. The same was the case vice versa. Female Alphas got swarmed with thirsty male wolves. That made them unbearable to be around unlike Luna. "Your identity is safe. Good Hunting." Silas waved as he walked out with Luna.

When Silas touched her nose her face went from bright pink to a bright red, hiding her face behind his bicep. “Jerk...” weakly punching his arm, a smile spreading across her face again as she calmed herself down. Thinking for a moment of his position as alpha and how it may even look from his packs prospective caused her to let out a sigh. “You are right as usual, okay so no touching the ears unless we are alone, I guess I can restrain myself until that time” Cuddling up to his arm she continued to walk to her home.

Raven, waiting impatiently for Luna’s return. Upon returning with herself latched onto silas’s Arm he opened the door, freezing for a moment. Looking between the two of them, a slight glare at Silas for moment before he stepped aside, a smile growing on his face. “So this is why you get so angry with me when I mention getting a husband....you were waiting on him to get back” Laughing as he relaxed, watching Luna’s face deepen in red as she hid it in Silas’s arm again, embarrassed. “Oh this is adorable! Did I manage to embarrass you? Well I suppose if you want little Silas I would allow it, if he can either defeat me or it ends in a draw” his grin becoming slightly more twisted as he motioned for the two of them to follow him.
Luna waited for Silas to move first.
“Don’t hold back, try to kill me, it isn’t as if anyone can die here though. Thanks to an old friend and a few old favors we can quite literally fight until a point where we would die” Raven removed his coat, handing it off to a maid as he headed into the garden, awaiting the two of them.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Raven's Garden

Silas walked to the garden across from him. The moment he stepped on it, he felt the Holy Magic and hesitated a bit. Vampires and Werewolves alike were weak to Holy Magic. When it didn't burn him, he walked on to the field. "A Holy Training Field." Silas already knew that Raven was referring to him. In Ari's book, he talked about his battle with Raven, who he called Rook. He didn't get into a lot of details as to protect Raven's battle tactics, but he did talk about the Holy Training Fields. While used for knights, Ari's books helped popularize their commercial use, especially in tournaments, where it wasn't uncommon for people to be out of it due to injuries sustained during the tourney. Silas never brought up Ari to him because their exploits on the battlefield were fairly well known, but he was a fan of the Ravinian Crusaders and read ALL of Ari's books on their journey.

He grasped his sword as he went to the opposite side of the field. "I've never actually been on one of these fields, but I'm sure the magic is top-notch." He looked over at Luna and couldn't help but smile. His tail started wagging again. "I'll give it all that I got for your blessing." He was ready and willing. She was who he wanted and he wasn't about to fall in his pursuits

“I won’t be holding back, so don’t lose focus okay” holding his hand out Raven summoned a reforged bahumet, it had to be fused with the violin in order to become whole agiain.

Luna sat down just outside of the arena, placing a barrier around it so her father or Silas wouldn’t damage the house.

Raven let out a slow breath, the chill from it turning to frost as it made contact with the air. Resting the scythe on his shoulder he started plucking at the strings that ran down the shaft. Just like his fight with Ari he opened up with an undead legion, the corpses moving closer to Silas as he played while raven himself kept his distance. Grinning, his fangs looking like silver while his eyes flowed bright red. He wasn’t planning on going easy on the pup, a fact which Luna knew well as her heart pounded with anticipation.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1
(Sorry if it’s kinda short I’m at work and really wanted to reply)

Silas O'Vera

Silas got down on all fours and howled, his eyes glowing just as red as Raven's was. The barrier turned black and only Dark Users would be able to see in or out of it. From above, if Raven looked up, he wouldn't see the sun. Rather, he'd see a Blood Moon. Silas started glowing with a red aura, but it was very faint. The spell was Blood Moon Night. If a Full Moon made a werewolf formidable, the Blood Moon did FAR worse. It was a spell exclusive to Alpha Werewolves and high level Thauma Mages. Silas was intermediate in Thauma Magic, but he was definitely an Alpha.

Raven had 3 minutes before the Blood Moon struck and turned Silas into an extreme force. The undead meandered closer, but they were nowhere near him yet

As Warren walked towards the center of a town a group of three guards jogged by towards the inn he had just come from. Slipping into an alley Warren covered himself in an illusory guard uniform and removed his mask revealing a tan skinned guard he had met on the way into the city. He approached the inn from a different direction than the guards and nodded as he approached them. Thier leader had just entered and Warren filed in after them.

"We heard a disturbance" the leader sternly said "is there any-" "OH YES, I just saw the most GHASTLY sight. Follow me, follow me." The innskeeper raved and with that she hurried up the stairs. The gaurds all glanced at each other and shrugged heading up as well. The innskeeper was there holding a door open. "Good gods, it's such a mess as well. Oh do come inside, watch your step though." The guards surveyed the room. "Closet's open" murmured one "Obviously an ice mage of some sort" mused another. The leader said "Handy with a knife as well. Clearly an assassin of some calibur. They made it out the window and I don't see anything that might lead us to a culprit." Warren glanced over to the innskeeper "Did you happen to see any suspicious persons come in?" doing a good impression of the guard's voice as well. "Well I see one or two each day, but they're regulars. I don't see them doing anything like this." The leader of the guards was scanning outside the window "Give us thier names and we may pay them a short visit." and with that he was out the door, the other two guards following after. The woman turned following them back down the stairs nattering on about this or that while Warren slipped out the window. He made a careful drop back down to the street, dropping the illusion as well.

"This won't be easy." Warren groaned to himself, stretching out his back and neck, then made his way once again towards the city center.

Malus had soon finished his resupply and decided to go see if any good weapons were available. After all an assassin can never have bad gear. However on his way there he noticed several guards going around and asking about if they’ve seen a killer or things of that nature. He grumbled a bit and picked up the pace walking down the street _better hurry....._ he then stopped at a nearby alleyway and looked around making sure no one was paying attention to him. All he saw was some old man with a staff walking by and some other common folk. He then ducked into the alleyway and decided to use that to go through the town so he didnt risk being seen

"That blade, what is it? The fact something that powerful escaped my mentors is beyond me. But for me it stuck out from any magic. It cut through the mana like a hot knife through butter. In all of my 5 years of training I have seen nothing like it." Saia was blunt about the subject but she was not being mean. It was sheer curiosity that she was even talking to this man.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Silas O'Vera

Silas got down on all fours and howled, his eyes glowing just as red as Raven's was. The barrier turned black and only Dark Users would be able to see in or out of it. From above, if Raven looked up, he wouldn't see the sun. Rather, he'd see a Blood Moon. Silas started glowing with a red aura, but it was very faint. The spell was Blood Moon Night. If a Full Moon made a werewolf formidable, the Blood Moon did FAR worse. It was a spell exclusive to Alpha Werewolves and high level Thauma Mages. Silas was intermediate in Thauma Magic, but he was definitely an Alpha.

Raven had 3 minutes before the Blood Moon struck and turned Silas into an extreme force. The undead meandered closer, but they were nowhere near him yet
Raven stopped playing, tossing baumet into the air returning it to its dimension. “As you wish....” turning his upper body to steel and stopping his usual theatrics he pulled the old flask from his hip downing the entire contents of the demon blood. Crushing the flask in his hand and tossing it aside as his muscles rippled for a moment before returning to normal. Raising his hand with his fingers up for a split second just before turning his hand over, gazing at Silas as if he were an insect. Once his palm was towards the ground like an eruption the undead were forced to the ground with such force that they exploded. Silas just outside of his range as he grinned. “Let’s see how strong you really are” Raven faded into the darkness of the barrier, what he had done with the undead was warning, and would only work on the dead, but his next attack was that of a vampire lords....not of his own creation. All around Silas mouths opened up, eyes seemingly opening out of no where. Raven’s very aura blocked Luna from seeing or hearing the two of them. The mouth began moving “can you truly keep her safe? Even from an enemy as strong as I am?” Raven asked curiously “there is a reason your elders hate my kind, me Especially” the eyes watching every movement Silas even made. Although at Raven’s age it wasn’t as if he could hold that form very long, unlike his days with Ari and lack of fresh blood he had really grown feeble, only able to do what he was due to the demon blood.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Raven stopped playing, tossing baumet into the air returning it to its dimension. “As you wish....” turning his upper body to steel and stopping his usual theatrics he pulled the old flask from his hip downing the entire contents of the demon blood. Crushing the flask in his hand and tossing it aside as his muscles rippled for a moment before returning to normal. Raising his hand with his fingers up for a split second just before turning his hand over, gazing at Silas as if he were an insect. Once his palm was towards the ground like an eruption the undead were forced to the ground with such force that they exploded. Silas just outside of his range as he grinned. “Let’s see how strong you really are” Raven faded into the darkness of the barrier, what he had done with the undead was warning, and would only work on the dead, but his next attack was that of a vampire lords....not of his own creation. All around Silas mouths opened up, eyes seemingly opening out of no where. Raven’s very aura blocked Luna from seeing or hearing the two of them. The mouth began moving “can you truly keep her safe? Even from an enemy as strong as I am?” Raven asked curiously “there is a reason your elders hate my kind, me Especially” the eyes watching every movement Silas even made. Although at Raven’s age it wasn’t as if he could hold that form very long, unlike his days with Ari and lack of fresh blood he had really grown feeble, only able to do what he was due to the demon blood.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Silas O'Vera

"With everything I have, your daughter is safe with me." Silas said with focused determination. "Snow Wolf." Silas howled and a magic circle appeared. Out popped an Arctic Wolf. As soon as the wolf touched the ground, a blizzard whipped up. Blizzards had almost zero visibility, but of course the caster wasn't affected. With the vision now obscured, Silas drew his sword. From a distance, a Wolf's howl could be heard. That was the sign that an Alpha was near and this howl happened every time he drew his sword, hence the name of the blade, Howling Wolf. The sword's special ability, Alpha Howl, allowed him to use Sonic Bark, a common yet powerful move amongst any magic animal that could use sonic screeching or used sounds as a primary means of communication. Before the Howl went away, Silas swung the sword, sending a Sonic boom right at those red eyes. Since it was sound, it could only be blocked with magic.

2 minutes left. Silas turned his clothing, made from his Fur Morphing, white. He blended in perfectly with the snow under the blood moon. To end the Blizzard, Raven would have to kill that illusive Snow Wolf, who could strike from anywhere at any moment.
wolves-wallpaper-wolf-white-eyes-animals-artwork-space-wallpapers.jpg

(2 posts until Blood Moon Transformation)

Raven laughed, his physical body absorbing the force of the attack while Baumet took the full force. as his illusion faded away, mostly due to the sudden change in whether, he continued his advance. “Good way to counter my mind games....and slow my movements...” Raven’s metallic like skin still acting like armor as he walked in silas’s Direction, trying to conserve as much energy as he could. “Come at me pup....” his head tilted to the side a bit as he rest the scythe on his shoulder, a single horn growing out on his head as he started to play the devils trill, instead of undead however he used every drop of magic that Baumet had absorbed in the war all those years ago and released Crimson dervish, not exactly sure where the summoned wolf was. Raven just like before with Ari was testing the waters, learning.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Xonrot.
Redvale.
He nodded to himself once more as he watched Silas walk out of the blacksmith, waving back to him as he nodded to the Blacksmith himself, putting his hood back up once more as he started to make his way back out into the streets. His spear on his back, albeit hidden fairly well under his cloak. His face only being half exposed so his nose and mouth could be seen as he walked along once more. Looking around a fair bit as he shrugged to himself, wandering aimlessly before being slightly surprised as he looked up once more. Finding himself near the base of the monastery, though starting to walk through the garden near the entrance. Observing those who walked by for a fair bit while also admiring each species of plants and small animals in the area.

Silas O'Vera
Garden

Silas barked twice and jumped back. The snow wolf was advancing in complete stealth, a ghost in the white winds. The wolf was gonna strike, but Crimson Dervish put a monkey wrench in those plans. At Silas's bark, the wolf got back fast, still silent. Always silent, never a bark, whine, or growl. Twas a highly trained member. While the Snow Wolf got out of danger, Silas crossed his arms to block as he couldn't get completely out of range and got pushed back. The ground cracked under him has he held down the massive amount of energy taking damage, but not enough to noticeably dent his performance or stamina.

When it finally subsided Silas dropped his arms and redrew his sword. At the howl, he jumped up and unleashed another Sonic Bark. And another. And another. At every sword swing was a Sonic Bark until the distant howl subsided. One hit from these concussive sound blasts, even if it didn't move him, would cause temporary deafness. Another could cause a concussion. A third could disable any auditory capabilities, whether that was input (hearing) or output (speaking).

Silas could take Raven down in close combat, especially with his Snow Wolf to assist. Raven was just good at the game of keepaway. He thought back to Ari's strategy written down in his book. Ari was good enough to downplay all of Raven's strategies up until Raven unleashed his trump card, resulting in a draw. No further detail than that, but Ari did detail his own. Most battles were a game of checkers. Wait until they fuck up, strike, win. Raven, however, was a game of chess. Even seeming fuckups could be all part of a larger plan. Think multiple steps ahead. There was a language barrier keeping Raven from understanding everything he said to his wolf companion, but he could still sense magic. Hmmmmmmmm. Silas had a plan in mind. He charged in with his sword drawn, keeping his ears perked for any signs of outside movement and his nose at the ready for any clandestine magic casting. He went straight for Raven's torso with quick slashes and stabs, waiting for the moment he blocked a strike

(1 post until Blood Moon Transformation)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back