• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Ooh, forgive me for being late, but this sounds interesting. Are there still any spots open?

*And I don't play many fantasy games, but I do enjoy playing clerics and sorcerers in D&D.

Ooh, forgive me for being late, but this sounds interesting. Are there still any spots open?

*And I don't play many fantasy games, but I do enjoy playing clerics and sorcerers in D&D.
Yep. It's not first come, first serve, I'm picking who I think is the best fit

Alright! And one question: are there any particular sub-species of fey? Like kelpies, dryads, nymphs, etc.

This seems interesting! I'll keep an eye on it. Also, favorite fantasy game has to be Divinity 2 and Baldur's gate. Gotta love rogue and sorcerer class for shenanigans.

This seems interesting! I'll keep an eye on it. Also, favorite fantasy game has to be Divinity 2 and Baldur's gate. Gotta love rogue and sorcerer class for shenanigans.
I think we've got a date set for when CS sheets need to be in, just so you know! Jan 6

I think we've got a date set for when CS sheets need to be in, just so you know! Jan 6
Ah okay. Will I need to PM the writing sample or add it into the CS? I was under the impression that I should PM a writing sample then get the go ahead to post a CS.

Ah okay. Will I need to PM the writing sample or add it into the CS? I was under the impression that I should PM a writing sample then get the go ahead to post a CS.
You can post a CS first if you want, and send me the writing sample after
Or send the writing sample first, it doesn't really matter

I'd love to join in if you've still got room to spare! Definitely thinking of scraping together a support for the meatheads in the pack—maybe a tiny totem-carving pixie shaman who's, like, concerningly obsessed with someone in the party and plainly refuses to leave the gang alone? Then again, maybe a real honor-bound Tiefling samurai-type out to prove their people aren't the monsters they're chalked up to be would be more workable? I don't know!

Personally, I invariably end up playing a sneaky, stabby rogue. Usually with some magic support if the game allows, say, blinding spells and the like. I'd like to pretend it's because I'm too good to be getting my hands dirty in a proper fight, but, honestly, I'm just absolutely, embarrassingly terrible in combat. Too much pressure, man. I'd rather memorize a few patrol routes than take on a mudcrab or two >.>
As far as my favorite fantasy game goes—slightly off-color answer here—it's going to Total War: Warhammer II. I love the Warhammer Fantasy setting and nothing beats those giant clashing armies! I mean, come on, how can you beat a game that regularly lets you recreate the Ride of the Rohirrim? Honestly, I'm just not much of a fantasy gamer. Sci-fi always landed better for me. Still, to each, their own!

I'd love to join in if you've still got room to spare! Definitely thinking of scraping together a support for the meatheads in the pack—maybe a tiny totem-carving pixie shaman who's, like, concerningly obsessed with someone in the party and plainly refuses to leave the gang alone? Then again, maybe a real honor-bound Tiefling samurai-type out to prove their people aren't the monsters they're chalked up to be would be more workable? I don't know!

Personally, I invariably end up playing a sneaky, stabby rogue. Usually with some magic support if the game allows, say, blinding spells and the like. I'd like to pretend it's because I'm too good to be getting my hands dirty in a proper fight, but, honestly, I'm just absolutely, embarrassingly terrible in combat. Too much pressure, man. I'd rather memorize a few patrol routes than take on a mudcrab or two >.>
As far as my favorite fantasy game goes—slightly off-color answer here—it's going to Total War: Warhammer II. I love the Warhammer Fantasy setting and nothing beats those giant clashing armies! I mean, come on, how can you beat a game that regularly lets you recreate the Ride of the Rohirrim? Honestly, I'm just not much of a fantasy gamer. Sci-fi always landed better for me. Still, to each, their own!
I'm glad you're interested! CS and Writing sample must be in by January 6th, and it's not first come first serve.

I mean with how I'm planning my tiefling I kinda want to see the honorable samurai tiefling constantly clashing heads with my less than honorable, spell casting, devil dealing tiefling even if they are aiming for basically the same goal of bettering their race

I mean with how I'm planning my tiefling I kinda want to see the honorable samurai tiefling constantly clashing heads with my less than honorable, spell casting, devil dealing tiefling even if they are aiming for basically the same goal of bettering their race
Yeah, that sounds cool! I'm definitely down to plan some stuff out if you'd like! Feel free to shoot me a pm if you want to work anything out :)

Interested, Getting a character finished up right as I'm posting this. Is it alright if I put in the writing sample in the cs? since I've seen a few people, but I'm not sure if they sent it to you first or anything.

As fantasy games go I've been playing a lot of Divinity 2 and running a mixed Cleric and Necromancer has been fun, a good time being able to heal yourself through damage and heal your allies with spells.

Definitely interested! I'm brand new to this site, but I have a lot of RP experience. Hopefully I'll have figured out how all of this works before the 6th 👍 My favorite fantasy game would have to be DnD, Dragon age, or GW2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back