• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello, is there time for me to participate? My favorite game has got to be Dark Souls. I like to play a strength/faith build so Cleric, I guess.

Hello, is there time for me to participate? My favorite game has got to be Dark Souls. I like to play a strength/faith build so Cleric, I guess.
This isn't first come first serve, so yes. Character sheet and writing sample deadline is August 5th, discord link is in the OOC

Ayyoh! Is this still open? Gave everything a solid couple reads over and man does this sound like a fun setting. I'm always down for classic fantasy. That said, unsurprisingly favorite game will always be DnD 5e, and I gotta say my favorite class so far has been warlock (but I'm also playing a war cleric in another campaign so we'll see what flavor of overkill I enjoy more in the longrun lol)

Ayyoh! Is this still open? Gave everything a solid couple reads over and man does this sound like a fun setting. I'm always down for classic fantasy. That said, unsurprisingly favorite game will always be DnD 5e, and I gotta say my favorite class so far has been warlock (but I'm also playing a war cleric in another campaign so we'll see what flavor of overkill I enjoy more in the longrun lol)
Still open! Not first come first serve though, August 5th is the deadline for character sheets and writing samples so I'll be making all final decisions then. The discord is linked in the OOC

Ayy! Sweet! Should I join the server and pm you a writing sample and character sheet or msg it on-forum, or send over on the CS link? Don't wanna put it all into the wrong place.

Ayy! Sweet! Should I join the server and pm you a writing sample and character sheet or msg it on-forum, or send over on the CS link? Don't wanna put it all into the wrong place.
Put the character sheet in the CS thread please, and PM me a writing sample either here or on discord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back